Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
mkasiak

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:11:31 AM

This coin is really representative for our community - scamming developers, cheerleading bagholders, stupid pseudoinvestors and angry outsiders. Funny.

Disclaimer: I have tried to get a share in the beginning but I did not. If I would get it I would be in the group of cheerleaders, now I am a bit angry outsider. But I also like to watch this development, it is somehow fascinating how people can make money in this strange world of virtual currencies. One thing is sure, I will never be so stupid to buy this coin for BTC.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:13:52 AM

Huh still no news from the Dev... He really should come and give us an update so people can find out if their fears are justified or not.

This is a 100% premined coin, he is probably done and gone. Doesnt have any more coins to lurk here. Working on his next GIG and will show up soon but with a new username.
brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:15:34 AM

...One thing is sure, I will never be so stupid to buy this coin for BTC. 

+1 Now that part is fascinating where there is a coin that is 100% premined, has a nice cute new label called 100% POS (aka premined) and people actually pay real money (I mean real BTC) to buy the coin. WTF is wrong with people??
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:22:03 AM

Do not re-quote the spammers , ignoring them is the best . As far as answers are concerned , we should wait for response from developer or his communicator .

Yes, keep waiting.  I was waiting for weeks, now I won't wait any more.

The dev read the thread and never gave the response to you.  He is online and hidden himself.  
Need a response?  Dream it.  Poor guys.

The dev betrayed the community and eaten more and more COMMs.
Stop him!
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:25:01 AM

Scams, there are night, dev and communicators are asleep. You know that, and spreading FUD without any resistance. Fuck you.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:26:38 AM

...One thing is sure, I will never be so stupid to buy this coin for BTC. 

+1 Now that part is fascinating where there is a coin that is 100% premined, has a nice cute new label called 100% POS (aka premined) and people actually pay real money (I mean real BTC) to buy the coin. WTF is wrong with people??

they also paid for shit instamined coin like BC or Aurora, which also has 50% premine

stop trolling lmao
miramare

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:27:07 AM

Scams, there are night, dev and communicators are asleep. You know that, and spreading FUD without any resistance. Fuck you.
you are idiot!  the dev is a russian.  It's not night now.
See my previous post. The status of the dev show the dev was online several minutes ago.

You are JUST an IDIOT.  
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:27:33 AM

I am not trying to spread FUD... I just want the community to have a little peace... I have COMM and I am not dumping, along with many others...

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
miramare

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:29:16 AM

Check Comnod & Italoves  (two "stakeholders on the dev's lists) on BTT.

http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-list-06-april-1579/
http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/

They are FAKE BTT accounts. I assume the dev used these fake account to eat COMM before I got any reasonable explanation! Especially, now the 80m left stakes became 10m left!  How much did you want to eat, dev?

Did you check these FAKE stakeholders accounts?   
Obviously, the dev is eating the coins by making up a lot of FAKE accounts.

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:37:36 AM

See my previous post. The status of the dev show the dev was online several minutes ago.

You are JUST an IDIOT.  

I am russian too, many russians in crypto living EST timezone. I see you jumped on ITC train? So go post sweet words there and leave us alone.
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:40:44 AM

I think many here feel think that the distribution is not clear and transparent.  It is as if seem like whether or not you get a stake depends on the developers whim.  Furthermore, the whole thing about the missing wallet further raises eyebrow.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
miramare

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:40:49 AM

You are JUST an IDIOT.  

I am russian too, many russians in crypto living EST timezone. I see you jumped on ITC train? So go post sweet words there and leave us alone.

so russian, did you sleep now?  
You are like the dev just ignore to answer the truths.
Check my previous posts.
Clarify they are not FAKE accounts which the dev used to cheat coins.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:40:56 AM

We must go further with our plans and goals, just ignoring those old vinyl  stuck playing FUD posts.

Those posters are threatening the market and feeding their EGOs. They like to tick people and make them feel uneasy. They'll get back, what they deserve- that's the life!

We, as community, don't have to be responsible for what Devs plans are. We are only responsible for COMM future that we started and will continue to build. I believe the most part of coins are in right hands. Even if dev is scammer, we can make COMM as one of those popular coins, wich are Top 20 by market cap.
Only our efforts can help coin, so let's not listen and answer to FUDers, they try to weaken our spirits. They are energetic vampires...
WarrenP

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:45:48 AM

We must go further with our plans and goals, just ignoring those old vinyl  stuck playing FUD posts.

Those posters are threatening the market and feeding their EGOs. They like to tick people and make them feel uneasy. They'll get back, what they deserve- that's the life!

We, as community, don't have to be responsible for what Devs plans are. We are only responsible for COMM future that we started and will continue to build. I believe the most part of coins are in right hands. Even if dev is scammer, we can make COMM as one of those popular coins, wich are Top 20 by market cap.
Only our efforts can help coin, so let's not listen and answer to FUDers, they try to weaken our spirits. They are energetic vampires...

I have looked at the market... dumping now would be silly...
If the dev did dump and run... he is gone...but the coin is not at 1 sat... so there is life in it... It will climb...
I don't think the dev has dumped... So I am waiting and holding... might make me a sucker later... but I am still in it!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:46:30 AM

you are idiot!  the dev is a russian.  It's not night now.

You are JUST an IDIOT. 

That Miramare guy is a joke, he jumped in all PoS coins from NXT to ITC. He could do the same drama for all the coin he has been in  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:48:25 AM

We, as community, don't have to be responsible to what Devs plans are. We are only responsible for COMM future that we started and will continue to build. I beliece the most part of coins are in right hands. Even if dev is scammer, we can make COMM as one of those popular coins, wich are Top 20 by market cap.
Only our efforts can help to coin, so let's not listen and answer to FUDers, they try to weaken our spirits. They are energetic vampires...

+1
COMM have been doing well since the beginning, though it is not perfect.
We showed our strength by getting listed at bter, mintpal and poloniex in a very short time.
Let us continue our way to success as a community.
Maybe we need a committee to organize further developments and promotions.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:51:30 AM

Almost, you fucker. I sleep 4 hours a day, now I doing my daily job. GTFO. Someone posted 2 fake accounts, these accounts possibly from scammers who tried to receive a stake. If dev want to dump coins, why the hell patch applied? COMM was on poloniex and bter with a good volume before patch applied.
WarrenP

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:53:34 AM

Almost, you fucker. I sleep 4 hours a day, now I doing my daily job. GTFO. Someone posted 2 fake accounts, these accounts possibly from scammers who tried to receive a stake. If dev want to dump coins, why the hell patch applied? COMM was on poloniex and bter with a good volume before patch applied.

There's no sense in that miramare being full on nonsense... it doesn't help.
Sammy007, if you have contact with the dev please ask him to give us a visit... if at least to shut these trolls up?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:53:55 AM

We, as community, don't have to be responsible to what Devs plans are. We are only responsible for COMM future that we started and will continue to build. I beliece the most part of coins are in right hands. Even if dev is scammer, we can make COMM as one of those popular coins, wich are Top 20 by market cap.
Only our efforts can help to coin, so let's not listen and answer to FUDers, they try to weaken our spirits. They are energetic vampires...

+1
We showed our strength by getting listed at bter, mintpal and poloniex in a very short time.

This is what I call community .  You will see all new spammers with all the FUD as soon as coin got listed on bter and mintpal but they never complained before . So just IGNORE them and btw my ignore list is getting bigger Wink
WarrenP

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:55:04 AM

+1

This is what I call community .  You will see all new spammers with all the FUD as soon as coin got listed on bter and mintpal but they never complained before . So just IGNORE them and btw my ignore list is getting bigger Wink

The trolls and stuff are a good sign... there is interest in the coin Cheesy

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: