Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:40:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:05:26 PM

So what did you actually do? In case I will encounter similar problems.

I just went to the console on the wallet and typed in 'repairwallet' and pressed enter. Then closed/reopened my wallet, and the coins were back.
thx for advice!!
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:15:12 PM

So much good things happened recently. Just saying "thank you" is nothing for activists around COMM. I feel some kind shame, because I have contributed very little if I compare myself to others.

Anyway I love to be a part of this community! And I advice don't think about price now. CommunityCoin will shine the other day, I am sure!

"When COMM grow up there will be a day when everybody has to buy what we save!" (modified Clawfinger song lyrics) Cheesy
GatorJMT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:26:41 PM

So much good things happened recently. Just saying "thank you" is nothing for activists around COMM. I feel some kind shame, because I have contributed very little if I compare myself to others.

Anyway I love to be a part of this community! And I advice don't think about price now. CommunityCoin will shine the other day, I am sure! "There will be a day when everybody has to buy what we save!" (modified Clawfinger song lyrics) Cheesy

Try to keep in mind that your "Dev" created this coin solely as a vehicle to steal and profit, stealing 100+ million coins that were supposed to go to community members and dumping them on the exchanges for the profit.  I know you guys are doing your very best to bury this fact and move forward pretending it never happened but I think despite whatever fluff you try to spew out to cover your crooked beginnings no one in any volume will want to pay BTC for free coins that were created as a scam for the Developer.

One day a real community coin will be created that holds true to the ideals this coin falsely claimed to pursue, and that coin will prosper. 

This coin is a scam, created by a Dev who openly stole from other community members without repercussions and is soon to be forgotten.
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:34:26 PM

So COMM is a dead scam coin?

Makes sense.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:34:56 PM

Try to keep in mind that your "Dev" created this coin solely as a vehicle to steal and profit, stealing 100+ million coins that were supposed to go to community members and dumping them on the exchanges for the profit.  I know you guys are doing your very best to bury this fact and move forward pretending it never happened but I think despite whatever fluff you try to spew out to cover your crooked beginnings no one in any volume will want to pay BTC for free coins that were created as a scam for the Developer.

One day a real community coin will be created that holds true to the ideals this coin falsely claimed to pursue, and that coin will prosper.  

This coin is a scam, created by a Dev who openly stole from other community members without repercussions and is soon to be forgotten.

What did the final numbers turn out to be? I never added up all the stakeholders (unfortunately confusing list), but thought the final numbers were around a 40-50M discrepancy, with some people still left, and bounties? Just wondering where that 100M+ number is coming from.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:35:04 PM

So COMM is a dead scam coin?

Makes sense.

Anything else you would like to say?
We are listening, please go.

Or wait..
Maybe we should wait for your mom first.

GatorJMT

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:49:57 PM

Try to keep in mind that your "Dev" created this coin solely as a vehicle to steal and profit, stealing 100+ million coins that were supposed to go to community members and dumping them on the exchanges for the profit.  I know you guys are doing your very best to bury this fact and move forward pretending it never happened but I think despite whatever fluff you try to spew out to cover your crooked beginnings no one in any volume will want to pay BTC for free coins that were created as a scam for the Developer.

What did the final numbers turn out to be? I never added up all the stakeholders (unfortunately confusing list), but thought the final numbers were around a 40-50M discrepancy, with some people still left, and bounties? Just wondering where that 100M+ number is coming from.

Dev never in any way accounted for his distribution to members, he released two distribution lists that accounted for 723 one million distributions, that alone close to a 100 million shortfall, but those are not matched up with member names and never will be, so the Dev simply had to create as many wallets as he wished, that number only capped by his greed and distribute to himself.

Now even in the OP they have completely changed the rules as to how this coin was promised to be initially distributed,

The development team, consisting of 8 people, received 40m, which included some payment to professionals who otherwise would have required $$$

The original and promised plan was for all members to receive 2 million shares equally including the "Dev" who it is fairly obvious is a single individual not a team of 8 + professional services, what professional services?

Sure not hard drive recovery.  Or getting on CNN.

If "Dev" if he had not been so greedy could have made plenty alone just off the millions in unaccounted for interest (staking) from the distribution wallets but obviously he felt the need to dip deep into member's stakes and make buckets of money at the community expense.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:53:20 PM

Dev never in any way accounted for his distribution to members, he released two distribution lists that accounted for 723 one million distributions, that alone close to a 100 million shortfall, but those are not matched up with member names and never will be, so the Dev simply had to create as many wallets as he wished, that number only capped by his greed and distribute to himself.

Now even in the OP they have completely changed the rules as to how this coin was promised to be initially distributed,

The development team, consisting of 8 people, received 40m, which included some payment to professionals who otherwise would have required $$$

The original and promised plan was for all members to receive 2 million shares equally including the "Dev" who it is fairly obvious is a single individual not a team of 8 + professional services, what professional services?

Sure not hard drive recovery.  Or getting on CNN.

If "Dev" if he had not been so greedy could have made plenty alone just off the millions in unaccounted for interest (staking) from the distribution wallets but obviously he felt the need to dip deep into member's stakes and make buckets of money at the community expense.

Ok, thanks for your view on things! We will take it into account!
GatorJMT

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:56:55 PM

So samysamy1 and Majormax were you part of this 8 person development team that received additional stakes from this mysterious 40m coin purse that had never been discussed before until it popped up as if by magic today buried deep in the OP.

Is that why you sold your soul defending this scam coin and its crooked Dev? for a few additional BTC worth of a free joke coin?
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:59:04 PM

So samysamy1 and Majormax were you part of this 8 person development team that received additional stakes from this mysterious 40m coin purse that had never been discussed before until it popped up as if by magic today buried deep in the OP.

Is that why you sold your soul defending this scam coin and its crooked Dev? for a few additional BTC worth of a free joke coin?

Hey

we missed you Smiley

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:02:05 PM

I'm only a communicator and do not belong to the dev team.
I'm also curious to know who these 8 people are.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:02:32 PM

Hey

we missed you Smiley

As always, pabloangello with a great, positive, attractive accent insertion. Thanks, man! Wink
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:03:06 PM

I'm only a communicator and do not belong to the dev team.
I'm also curious to know who these 8 people are.

We all are Smiley

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:03:56 PM

Hey

we missed you Smiley

As always, pabloangello with a great, positive, attractive accent insertion. Thanks, man! Wink

Hahahah welcome my friend Cheesy

GatorJMT

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:06:27 PM

Hey

we missed you Smiley

And I missed all the non-reply replies and community collusion/delusion geared to protect a thief Dev and his scam coin.  Wink

Even the majority of the diehard COMM bagholders will admit the Dev stole coins and deviated far afield from the original distribution plan but they will then say they don't care and pls just let us move forward with our scam coin and hide its past to new suckers/investors.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:07:18 PM

Sure not hard drive recovery.  Or getting on CNN.

Well, 800-723 = 77M, not 100M+.

Subtract 40M for 8 dev  + pro services - 20M for bounties, and that leaves 17M. I think some or all of that is going to the 200K stake people.

I will agree that the distribution should have been much more clear, the original amounts to the devs stated upfront, and more transparency would have been better. But it doesn't mean the dev is sitting on as many coins as you think (or are saying here).
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:10:37 PM

Hey

we missed you Smiley

And I missed all the non-reply replies and community collusion/delusion geared to protect a thief Dev and his scam coin.  Wink

Even the majority of the diehard COMM bagholders will admit the Dev stole coins and deviated far afield from the original distribution plan but they will then say they don't care and pls just let us move forward with our scam coin and hide its past to new suckers/investors.

GatorJMT you are not only one that think it is so smart that discovered that earth is round. I think all of us know why you still post here your assumptions. You don't have much audience like before : ) Please tell me what do you want to achieve? Drop in price? Rise in price? Stable price? What do you want exactly? You have 200 more coins to fuck with, goo!

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:10:56 PM

Hey

we missed you Smiley

Thanks GatorJMT, you are making us stronger! Welcome to COMMunity!
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:11:59 PM

Hey

we missed you Smiley

Thanks GatorJMT, you are making us stronger! Welcome to COMMunity!

hahah We love supporters! Cheesy

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:15:47 PM

GatorJMT give me your address, I will send you 1k COMM Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: