KTChampions
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2507
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 08:33:27 PM |
|
I don’t think Arsenal should be considered one of the favorites to win the Champions League because, as far as I know, they’ve never won it. The fact that they reached the final last season was more of an exception, in my opinion. As for PSG, they’ve already won the Champions League twice in a row, and that already seems incredible, I can’t see them winning it three times in a row. So for me, it comes down to either Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, or Barcelona, I think it will be one of those three. Maybe I’d also add City, but they’re already facing the threat of fines and suspensions, and I think that could have a negative impact on them.
If Arsenal had won last year, it would have been the peak of haramball - if I recall correctly, their possession was 26%, that record will be hard to beat!  But it must be admitted that they were extremely close to winning. Right now, bookmakers have installed Barcelona as the top favorite - something I find highly questionable. This is not only because there are stronger teams out there (like Bayern), but also because the teams' paths through the playoffs remain unknown. Without that information, these odds are nothing more than pure speculation based on crowd sentiment.
|
|
|
|
|
paco92x
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 03:56:17 PM |
|
If Arsenal had won last year, it would have been the peak of haramball - if I recall correctly, their possession was 26%, that record will be hard to beat!  But it must be admitted that they were extremely close to winning. Right now, bookmakers have installed Barcelona as the top favorite - something I find highly questionable. This is not only because there are stronger teams out there (like Bayern), but also because the teams' paths through the playoffs remain unknown. Without that information, these odds are nothing more than pure speculation based on crowd sentiment. Everything is based on current form, and Barca is at the top of the picks because of that. They are winning games with ease and scoring an expected four or five goals per game. That is clear, but when they get to the playoffs, everything will change, not to mention if an injury comes knocking at the door. It has already happened: Raphinha will be out for I don't know how many games, and it will be fun to watch whether Barca can keep winning without him in La Liga and the UCL..
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Sally9256
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:42:36 PM |
|
If Arsenal had won last year, it would have been the peak of haramball - if I recall correctly, their possession was 26%, that record will be hard to beat!  But it must be admitted that they were extremely close to winning. Right now, bookmakers have installed Barcelona as the top favorite - something I find highly questionable. This is not only because there are stronger teams out there (like Bayern), but also because the teams' paths through the playoffs remain unknown. Without that information, these odds are nothing more than pure speculation based on crowd sentiment. Everything is based on current form, and Barca is at the top of the picks because of that. They are winning games with ease and scoring an expected four or five goals per game. That is clear, but when they get to the playoffs, everything will change, not to mention if an injury comes knocking at the door. It has already happened: Raphinha will be out for I don't know how many games, and it will be fun to watch whether Barca can keep winning without him in La Liga and the UCL.. When you say based on current form and the amount of goals they've scored it's understandable, but don't you think who they've played against matters as well? So far this season they've only played against small teams and average teams so I wouldn't rely on that performance alone. They need to pass some more tests before we can agree that they're in top form. It's really too early to predict a favorite because the season is still very long for some teams to improve and get better. They've got a few good tests coming up, let's see how they perform in these upcoming games.
|
|
|
|
|
Ndabagi01
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 05:29:09 PM |
|
Everything is based on current form, and Barca is at the top of the picks because of that. They are winning games with ease and scoring an expected four or five goals per game. That is clear, but when they get to the playoffs, everything will change, not to mention if an injury comes knocking at the door. It has already happened: Raphinha will be out for I don't know how many games, and it will be fun to watch whether Barca can keep winning without him in La Liga and the UCL..
Raphinha has contributed to more goals this season than any other player in Barcelona. His scoring potential has really improved this season and he will be missed throughout the period of his injury. I also wouldn’t measure a team’s success based on their performance now in the champions league, the playoffs are the best time to know the potential of a team if they can really get an edge over their rivals. Barcelona is doing well now but we can’t be so sure how long they can maintain that consistency. They have showed some spectacular performance that makes them a top choice for the title, but time will tell if that’s going to be possible.
|
|
|
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1898
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 05:39:20 PM |
|
If Arsenal had won last year, it would have been the peak of haramball - if I recall correctly, their possession was 26%, that record will be hard to beat!  But it must be admitted that they were extremely close to winning. Right now, bookmakers have installed Barcelona as the top favorite - something I find highly questionable. This is not only because there are stronger teams out there (like Bayern), but also because the teams' paths through the playoffs remain unknown. Without that information, these odds are nothing more than pure speculation based on crowd sentiment. Wow, you've got a great memory! That happens a lot when we love football—we tend to remember those specific details easily. If Arsenal had won, it would have been exactly as you described. Right now, I see Arsenal still has some vulnerabilities they are trying to fix, though overall things look different in many aspects. I never saw Barcelona as a favorite to win the Champions League, and in fact, I don't think they'll win it this season either. They're playing wonderfully, but there's something they're lacking that PSG, Arsenal, and even Bayern have in abundance. My favorites lean towards those teams, but I'm hoping to see Real Madrid improve and reach the final as well. With Mourinho, it can definitely happen.
|
|
|
|
|
Creeper0
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 06:00:42 PM |
|
Everything is based on current form, and Barca is at the top of the picks because of that. They are winning games with ease and scoring an expected four or five goals per game. That is clear, but when they get to the playoffs, everything will change, not to mention if an injury comes knocking at the door. It has already happened: Raphinha will be out for I don't know how many games, and it will be fun to watch whether Barca can keep winning without him in La Liga and the UCL..
Raphinha has contributed to more goals this season than any other player in Barcelona. His scoring potential has really improved this season and he will be missed throughout the period of his injury. I also wouldn’t measure a team’s success based on their performance now in the champions league, the playoffs are the best time to know the potential of a team if they can really get an edge over their rivals. Barcelona is doing well now but we can’t be so sure how long they can maintain that consistency. They have showed some spectacular performance that makes them a top choice for the title, but time will tell if that’s going to be possible. If Rafinha is out with injury after the international break, it will be a great opportunity for Hamza Abdelkarim and Gabriel Jesus to prove themselves. Especially for the young player Hamza, he is still a young player and unproven. So he will have to prove that he is capable of playing in the first team whenever he gets the chance. Even after Rafinha's injury, I don't think it will affect Barcelona, because his replacement is already in the squad. He may be missed in the Champions League and El Clasico. There is no doubt that Barcelona will qualify for the knockout stages. In the Champions League, the knockout stage matches are the most important and the performance in those matches should be considered.
|
|
|
|
KTChampions
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2507
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 09:22:54 PM |
|
If Arsenal had won last year, it would have been the peak of haramball - if I recall correctly, their possession was 26%, that record will be hard to beat!  But it must be admitted that they were extremely close to winning. Right now, bookmakers have installed Barcelona as the top favorite - something I find highly questionable. This is not only because there are stronger teams out there (like Bayern), but also because the teams' paths through the playoffs remain unknown. Without that information, these odds are nothing more than pure speculation based on crowd sentiment. Everything is based on current form, and Barca is at the top of the picks because of that. They are winning games with ease and scoring an expected four or five goals per game. That is clear, but when they get to the playoffs, everything will change, not to mention if an injury comes knocking at the door. It has already happened: Raphinha will be out for I don't know how many games, and it will be fun to watch whether Barca can keep winning without him in La Liga and the UCL.. Look at the teams Barcelona has played against this season: Elche, Athletic (the only serious one), Rayo Vallecano, Valencia, Feyenoord, Levante, Racing, Sevilla  You know, I remembered they had an easy schedule at the start of the season, but now that I’ve actually listed the games, I’m just amazed - what even is this? Bayern would be putting seven goals past these teams, haha. The next five games are of a slightly different caliber: Getafe (a dirty, tedious team), Galatasaray (away), Betis (away), PSG (away), and Real  I am not at all sure that they will manage to score even 60% of the points here.
|
|
|
|
Adbitco
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1041
Stop the hate on Nigerians
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:22:28 PM |
|
Look at the teams Barcelona has played against this season: Elche, Athletic (the only serious one), Rayo Vallecano, Valencia, Feyenoord, Levante, Racing, Sevilla  You know, I remembered they had an easy schedule at the start of the season, but now that I’ve actually listed the games, I’m just amazed - what even is this? Bayern would be putting seven goals past these teams, haha. The next five games are of a slightly different caliber: Getafe (a dirty, tedious team), Galatasaray (away), Betis (away), PSG (away), and Real  I am not at all sure that they will manage to score even 60% of the points here. Well the only serious team you mentioned they would be meeting in this time frame is only PSG, I'm sure they would win the rest of the other fixtures, PSG even might not be much of a threat to them considering the fact that PSG usually don't take the group stages that seriously, they just want to be among the 24 teams that qualifies then they play their play offs that were in the beast in them is usually unleashed. As a Real Madrid fan, I can only hope we play a draw or win luckily but if it's by strength of both teams, Barcelona will tear us apart and I'm not even joking about this. I just hope we happen to escape a massacre from Barcelona and get lucky to see draw or win them by mere chance if not, it's finished.
|
|
|
|
|
Tamaperdana
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:12:52 AM |
|
If Arsenal had won last year, it would have been the peak of haramball - if I recall correctly, their possession was 26%, that record will be hard to beat!  But it must be admitted that they were extremely close to winning. Right now, bookmakers have installed Barcelona as the top favorite - something I find highly questionable. This is not only because there are stronger teams out there (like Bayern), but also because the teams' paths through the playoffs remain unknown. Without that information, these odds are nothing more than pure speculation based on crowd sentiment. It's true that Arsenal winning the title last season would have been extraordinary. So, it's a shame they wasted that opportunity. Speaking of this season, I don't think the bookmakers were wrong to predict that Barcelona has a great chance of winning. You can see for yourself that their current performance is clearly excellent they almost seem to have no major gaps in their team. Their defense is strong, their midfield is well-organized, and their attack is also very sharp. So, with that in mind, I think Barcelona is indeed worthy of being called a champion candidate. Although it's true that the Champions League competition is still quite early, I will still support Barcelona at this time. Because they truly deserve to be champions this season. But yes, this is just a prediction and could clearly be wrong, so we'll just have to see what happens with this team in the future.
|
|
|
|
|
sotelorene
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:36:19 AM |
|
Everything is based on current form, and Barca is at the top of the picks because of that. They are winning games with ease and scoring an expected four or five goals per game. That is clear, but when they get to the playoffs, everything will change, not to mention if an injury comes knocking at the door. It has already happened: Raphinha will be out for I don't know how many games, and it will be fun to watch whether Barca can keep winning without him in La Liga and the UCL..
You know, considering Raphinha impact and goals scored this season I can tell freely that his absent will be felt so much but I hope it doesn't stop them from winning games and banging goals like they have been... This season. He didn't score as much as these when last season started yet when he got injured and could not play, the team could not play like they use to but I hope it won't be the same this season since they already got some players but the question will be, can they perform like this dude.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Black Mbaye
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:03:22 AM |
|
Everything is based on current form, and Barca is at the top of the picks because of that. They are winning games with ease and scoring an expected four or five goals per game. That is clear, but when they get to the playoffs, everything will change, not to mention if an injury comes knocking at the door. It has already happened: Raphinha will be out for I don't know how many games, and it will be fun to watch whether Barca can keep winning without him in La Liga and the UCL..
You know, considering Raphinha impact and goals scored this season I can tell freely that his absent will be felt so much but I hope it doesn't stop them from winning games and banging goals like they have been... This season. He didn't score as much as these when last season started yet when he got injured and could not play, the team could not play like they use to but I hope it won't be the same this season since they already got some players but the question will be, can they perform like this dude. Raphinha’s performance is particularly crucial for Barcelona, especially in the Champions League. An injury to him is likely the last thing Barcelona would want. While Barcelona possesses many talented players and might be able to compensate for his absence, the injury of such a player inevitably weakens the team. Their options have become quite limited, especially following the departures of players like Lewandowski and the transfer of Ferran Torres.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
Female King
Full Member
 

Activity: 364
Merit: 134
Love one another
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:29:18 AM |
|
Look at the teams Barcelona has played against this season: Elche, Athletic (the only serious one), Rayo Vallecano, Valencia, Feyenoord, Levante, Racing, Sevilla  You know, I remembered they had an easy schedule at the start of the season, but now that I’ve actually listed the games, I’m just amazed - what even is this? Bayern would be putting seven goals past these teams, haha. The next five games are of a slightly different caliber: Getafe (a dirty, tedious team), Galatasaray (away), Betis (away), PSG (away), and Real  I am not at all sure that they will manage to score even 60% of the points here. Well the only serious team you mentioned they would be meeting in this time frame is only PSG, I'm sure they would win the rest of the other fixtures, PSG even might not be much of a threat to them considering the fact that PSG usually don't take the group stages that seriously, they just want to be among the 24 teams that qualifies then they play their play offs that were in the beast in them is usually unleashed. As a Real Madrid fan, I can only hope we play a draw or win luckily but if it's by strength of both teams, Barcelona will tear us apart and I'm not even joking about this. I just hope we happen to escape a massacre from Barcelona and get lucky to see draw or win them by mere chance if not, it's finished. You see we don't have to underrate or underestimate any team, Paris saint Germain that is seen as a tough opponent for Barcelona may be an easy win for them while some of the rest team that was drop outside may be the ones to give Barcelona a difficult play. Barcelona has been extraordinary this season, banging goals as if that's how it's easy to score, although they haven't played much stronger team to be sure how strong they are. The El classico may soon be play even though more hands are pointing on Barcelona to win due to how great their performance has be the game could still change in favor of Real Madrid.
|
|
|
|
Wake Up
Copper Member
Hero Member
   

Activity: 518
Merit: 865
Bitcoin - The Future
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:33:48 AM |
|
Look at the teams Barcelona has played against this season: Elche, Athletic (the only serious one), Rayo Vallecano, Valencia, Feyenoord, Levante, Racing, Sevilla  You know, I remembered they had an easy schedule at the start of the season, but now that I’ve actually listed the games, I’m just amazed - what even is this? Bayern would be putting seven goals past these teams, haha. The next five games are of a slightly different caliber: Getafe (a dirty, tedious team), Galatasaray (away), Betis (away), PSG (away), and Real  I am not at all sure that they will manage to score even 60% of the points here. Well the only serious team you mentioned they would be meeting in this time frame is only PSG, I'm sure they would win the rest of the other fixtures, PSG even might not be much of a threat to them considering the fact that PSG usually don't take the group stages that seriously, they just want to be among the 24 teams that qualifies then they play their play offs that were in the beast in them is usually unleashed. As a Real Madrid fan, I can only hope we play a draw or win luckily but if it's by strength of both teams, Barcelona will tear us apart and I'm not even joking about this. I just hope we happen to escape a massacre from Barcelona and get lucky to see draw or win them by mere chance if not, it's finished. You see we don't have to underrate or underestimate any team, Paris saint Germain that is seen as a tough opponent for Barcelona may be an easy win for them while some of the rest team that was drop outside may be the ones to give Barcelona a difficult play. Barcelona has been extraordinary this season, banging goals as if that's how it's easy to score, although they haven't played much stronger team to be sure how strong they are. The El classico may soon be play even though more hands are pointing on Barcelona to win due to how great their performance has be the game could still change in favor of Real Madrid. It’s El Clásico, my friend you know anything can happen. When I’m in Spain, I always just watch these matches I generally don’t bet on them because we all know either team could win. Real Madrid can beat Barcelona even when they’re in a bad times, and the same goes for Barcelona. So, while Barcelona might look like the favorite right now, the situation could shift once the match is underway. It’s a very hard match to predict.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
KTChampions
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2507
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:29:50 AM |
|
Look at the teams Barcelona has played against this season: Elche, Athletic (the only serious one), Rayo Vallecano, Valencia, Feyenoord, Levante, Racing, Sevilla  You know, I remembered they had an easy schedule at the start of the season, but now that I’ve actually listed the games, I’m just amazed - what even is this? Bayern would be putting seven goals past these teams, haha. The next five games are of a slightly different caliber: Getafe (a dirty, tedious team), Galatasaray (away), Betis (away), PSG (away), and Real  I am not at all sure that they will manage to score even 60% of the points here. Well the only serious team you mentioned they would be meeting in this time frame is only PSG, I'm sure they would win the rest of the other fixtures, PSG even might not be much of a threat to them considering the fact that PSG usually don't take the group stages that seriously, they just want to be among the 24 teams that qualifies then they play their play offs that were in the beast in them is usually unleashed. As a Real Madrid fan, I can only hope we play a draw or win luckily but if it's by strength of both teams, Barcelona will tear us apart and I'm not even joking about this. I just hope we happen to escape a massacre from Barcelona and get lucky to see draw or win them by mere chance if not, it's finished. I can't figure out what scared you so much. First of all, it’s *El Clásico*, even if the balance of power were heavily skewed (which I don’t see as the case), the result always tends toward equilibrium - not in the sense that the teams draw, but rather that either side is capable of winning, perhaps even by a 4-0 margin. Yes, Real (as always lol) is not in optimal condition, but in the past, even in this condition, Real won both the Champions League and individual games against Barcelona, I don’t see anything unusual in the current season. Atlético always scares me more than Barcelona.
|
|
|
|
|
paco92x
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 01:15:27 PM |
|
Look at the teams Barcelona has played against this season: Elche, Athletic (the only serious one), Rayo Vallecano, Valencia, Feyenoord, Levante, Racing, Sevilla  You know, I remembered they had an easy schedule at the start of the season, but now that I’ve actually listed the games, I’m just amazed - what even is this? Bayern would be putting seven goals past these teams, haha. The next five games are of a slightly different caliber: Getafe (a dirty, tedious team), Galatasaray (away), Betis (away), PSG (away), and Real  I am not at all sure that they will manage to score even 60% of the points here. I am surely on your side when you make these statements, but 7/7 is impressive for any team in any of the top 5 leagues (not Ligue 1  ). They haven't had a decent club to play against yet, but as I mentioned, they deserve respect. Now the incoming fixtures look more intense, and with no Raphinha, we will see, Im not sure that they can keep up with what they have done so far.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Roseline492
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 02:46:49 PM |
|
If Rafinha is out with injury after the international break, it will be a great opportunity for Hamza Abdelkarim and Gabriel Jesus to prove themselves. Especially for the young player Hamza, he is still a young player and unproven.
Currently if I'm not mistaken Raphinha is the best that Barcelona has gotten so any injury is going to be a serious setback and besides Hamza Abdelkarim and Gabriel Jesus wouldn't be able to prove themselves implace of Raphinha because they would definitely perform below Rafinha, meanwhile is also possible they could still be having a limited time on the absence of Raphinha because Barcelona still have other reliable players than them so actually Karim Adeyemi and Dani Olmo will instead get more chance to play but fortunately non of this is going to happen because Raphinha doesn't have an injury that would affect their match.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
Zaguru12
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1323
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 02:58:30 PM |
|
I am surely on your side when you make these statements, but 7/7 is impressive for any team in any of the top 5 leagues (not Ligue 1  ). They haven't had a decent club to play against yet, but as I mentioned, they deserve respect. Now the incoming fixtures look more intense, and with no Raphinha, we will see, Im not sure that they can keep up with what they have done so far. Wait why do we discredit this Ligue 1 like that, although among the Europe top five leagues they have the less competitiveness but PSG has dropped points against some of them this season and considering how good of a team Paris Saint German have been in the last two years I think we can make a strong case for the league been even more competitive than Laliga at the moment with the way Barcelona is walking over everyone with so much ease. Yes the international break is over with more competitive games coming for the Laliga champions with the el Classico and also the heavy weight champions league tie with PSG, I think this is the time for Barcelona to really show their strength. I do not think Raphinha is out, because no official news of that yet, it was little knock and discomfort and he has then returned to Barcelona and I do think the two weeks break is surely enough for him to be back to the team. If he was supposed to be out for a long term it would have been announced by the club already
|
|
|
|
|
Agbamoni
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:16:28 PM |
|
If Arsenal had won last year, it would have been the peak of haramball - if I recall correctly, their possession was 26%, that record will be hard to beat!  But it must be admitted that they were extremely close to winning. Right now, bookmakers have installed Barcelona as the top favorite - something I find highly questionable. This is not only because there are stronger teams out there (like Bayern), but also because the teams' paths through the playoffs remain unknown. Without that information, these odds are nothing more than pure speculation based on crowd sentiment. Everything is based on current form, and Barca is at the top of the picks because of that. They are winning games with ease and scoring an expected four or five goals per game. That is clear, but when they get to the playoffs, everything will change, not to mention if an injury comes knocking at the door. It has already happened: Raphinha will be out for I don't know how many games, and it will be fun to watch whether Barca can keep winning without him in La Liga and the UCL.. Look at the teams Barcelona has played against this season: Elche, Athletic (the only serious one), Rayo Vallecano, Valencia, Feyenoord, Levante, Racing, Sevilla  You know, I remembered they had an easy schedule at the start of the season, but now that I’ve actually listed the games, I’m just amazed - what even is this? Bayern would be putting seven goals past these teams, haha. The next five games are of a slightly different caliber: Getafe (a dirty, tedious team), Galatasaray (away), Betis (away), PSG (away), and Real  I am not at all sure that they will manage to score even 60% of the points here. KTChampions, I don't know how to explain this anymore to the Barcelona fans within my reach that Barcelona cannot be hyped as long as they are yet to play decent teams. All the teams they are facing in LaLiga are small teams. Imagine it was PSG clashing with Elche, Valencia, Levante, most of them are even teams that just got promoted from relegation. Barcelona is still a mediocre team, yet to prove that they are worthy of winning the Champions League. The Champions League is where we see if a team is truly in good form.
|
|
|
|
KTChampions
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2507
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:20:53 PM |
|
Look at the teams Barcelona has played against this season: Elche, Athletic (the only serious one), Rayo Vallecano, Valencia, Feyenoord, Levante, Racing, Sevilla  You know, I remembered they had an easy schedule at the start of the season, but now that I’ve actually listed the games, I’m just amazed - what even is this? Bayern would be putting seven goals past these teams, haha. The next five games are of a slightly different caliber: Getafe (a dirty, tedious team), Galatasaray (away), Betis (away), PSG (away), and Real  I am not at all sure that they will manage to score even 60% of the points here. I am surely on your side when you make these statements, but 7/7 is impressive for any team in any of the top 5 leagues (not Ligue 1  ). They haven't had a decent club to play against yet, but as I mentioned, they deserve respect. Now the incoming fixtures look more intense, and with no Raphinha, we will see, Im not sure that they can keep up with what they have done so far. According to the latest news, Rafinha has nothing serious, just a normal bruise, and they say he might even play against Getafe. But knowing how Getafe plays, I wouldn't advise him to do that, it would be better to get some rest  7 out of 7 is an excellent result, yes, but considering the level of the opponents, it’s not particularly impressive, especially when you recall Liverpool’s 5 wins out of 5 last season  Football follows roughly the same rules as weather forecasting: a trend is more likely to continue than to break, yet pinpointing exactly where that break occurs is extremely difficult.
|
|
|
|
|
Alpha Marine
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:38:45 PM |
|
When you say based on current form and the amount of goals they've scored it's understandable, but don't you think who they've played against matters as well? So far this season they've only played against small teams and average teams so I wouldn't rely on that performance alone. They need to pass some more tests before we can agree that they're in top form. It's really too early to predict a favorite because the season is still very long for some teams to improve and get better. They've got a few good tests coming up, let's see how they perform in these upcoming games.
No matter what Barcelona does, you people will still doubt them. You guys keep saying they should play bigger opposition first. If the favourites right now were Bayern Munich, you people won't have a problem with that or say they've not played any top team. You won't even question it if it was PSG that was the favourite right now, but once it's Barcelona, you people always hold them to different standards. The most in-form team in the world right now is Barcelona, and there is no need to argue that. This doesn't mean they will win the Champions League and beat everybody they face. The odds are based on current form, and on current form, there is no team in better form than Barcelona. Odds change. They may lose form later on, but right now, they are the favourite based on current form. KTChampions, I don't know how to explain this anymore to the Barcelona fans within my reach that Barcelona cannot be hyped as long as they are yet to play decent teams. All the teams they are facing in LaLiga are small teams. Imagine it was PSG clashing with Elche, Valencia, Levante, most of them are even teams that just got promoted from relegation. Barcelona is still a mediocre team, yet to prove that they are worthy of winning the Champions League. The Champions League is where we see if a team is truly in good form.
What is it about Barcelona that you people hate so much? There is so much bias towards Barcelona around here that you even called them a mediocre team. Really? Do you understand the meaning of mediocre? I have never been able to understand the extreme hate for Barcelona. PSG drew with Rennes and Lille. They lost to Monaco and struggled to win Marseille with a red card, but somehow they are in better form than Barcelona? What exactly is wrong with you people?  Look at Bayern Munich, who is the top club they have played before you guys said they are in better form than Barcelona? They have also been playing small clubs in their leagues. The biggest club they have played is Dortmund, but you people have no problem calling Bayern the most in-form team. The standard only applies to Barcelona and it's not because you are logical, it's simply because you don't like them. You're here talking down on Barcelona because they played against Elche, the same Elche that madrid struggled to win. It's only when Barcelona wins a team taht it becomes easy. You don't need to like a team to be honest.
|
|
|
|
|