SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 70
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:03:47 AM |
|
@SCORAS I see there is a new "Deposit $100 — Get $30 FREE" promotion topic. Just to confirm, is this a new promotion? I already took part in the other one.
You are free to use the new one 
|
|
|
|
wenarios25
Newbie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:17:21 AM |
|
id: 487445792
The issue is fixed and you withdrawal is now in your wallet. Send me a PM with your TG or discord and we will try to find a nice gift for you! Thanks again for the help. I can confirm that the withdrawal has arrived and the issue is fully resolved now. I was pretty frustrated after waiting for several days, but I really appreciate that you personally stepped in, passed the case to the team and made sure it was looked at. In the end everything was sorted out, so credit where it’s due. Thanks for taking it seriously and helping to resolve it. One more thing I wanted to ask: are there any plans to add esports to the sportsbook? ESL Pro League Season 24 is coming up in early October, and the PGL Major Singapore is also not far away. It would be great to have CS2 markets available for tournaments like these. Hi, just following up on my previous message. You mentioned a gift after the withdrawal issue was resolved, and I also asked whether there are any plans to add esports/CS2 to the sportsbook. I haven’t received a reply yet, so just wanted to check if there’s any update.
|
|
|
|
|
rohang
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296
SIG-A0C2DCE701
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:45:22 AM |
|
id: 487445792
The issue is fixed and you withdrawal is now in your wallet. Send me a PM with your TG or discord and we will try to find a nice gift for you! Thanks again for the help. I can confirm that the withdrawal has arrived and the issue is fully resolved now. I was pretty frustrated after waiting for several days, but I really appreciate that you personally stepped in, passed the case to the team and made sure it was looked at. In the end everything was sorted out, so credit where it’s due. Thanks for taking it seriously and helping to resolve it. One more thing I wanted to ask: are there any plans to add esports to the sportsbook? ESL Pro League Season 24 is coming up in early October, and the PGL Major Singapore is also not far away. It would be great to have CS2 markets available for tournaments like these. Hi, just following up on my previous message. You mentioned a gift after the withdrawal issue was resolved, and I also asked whether there are any plans to add esports/CS2 to the sportsbook. I haven’t received a reply yet, so just wanted to check if there’s any update. Hey, they actually have it - https://www.scoras.io/en/esport/upcoming/featuredNot sure why or how its not showing on the menu, but last week it was on the menu and i pulled the URL from my history
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
wenarios25
Newbie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:40:36 AM |
|
Hey, they actually have it - https://www.scoras.io/en/esport/upcoming/featuredNot sure why or how its not showing on the menu, but last week it was on the menu and i pulled the URL from my history Thanks, that’s actually really helpful. I couldn’t find it anywhere in the menu, so I assumed esports wasn’t available.
|
|
|
|
|
MarioGls
Newbie

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:42:49 AM |
|
snip
Dude, you only come to bitcointalk to cry about casinos, basically hopping from one scam accusation thread to the other. This is not even your case you why not stay out of it when you have nothing else to say than complaining? As far as we know then player agreed to the settlement, so there is is. And when you agree to something that is in your disadvantage there must be something else he is hiding. Just open a case at the mentioned sites, scoras can give them their evidence and let this 3rd party mediator come to a verdict. If both sides have nothing to hide this should be the only way to solve this matter. Did you actually read the thread properly? The player has said several times that there was no settlement — that’s just something SCORAS keeps repeating. Returning someone’s own $500 deposit while confiscating the winnings is a “settlement” to you? 😂 Interesting definition. Before suggesting that the player is “hiding something”, maybe first understand what actually happened.
|
|
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 70
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:55:52 AM |
|
Hi, just following up on my previous message. You mentioned a gift after the withdrawal issue was resolved, and I also asked whether there are any plans to add esports/CS2 to the sportsbook. I haven’t received a reply yet, so just wanted to check if there’s any update.
Hey! Sorry for missing your follow-up. Yes, we already have eSports, including CS2. You can access it directly here: SCORAS eSportsWe can see why there was confusion, though. It isn't currently easy enough to find from the menu, so we will make eSports much more visible and easier to access. Regarding the gift we promised after your withdrawal issue was resolved, please send us a PM with your Telegram or Discord and we will arrange something for you. 👍 Thanks for pointing it out. 👍 You are correct — eSports is already available. We will make sure it becomes easier to find directly through the website/menu. Did you actually read the thread properly? The player has said several times that there was no settlement — that’s just something SCORAS keeps repeating. Returning someone’s own $500 deposit while confiscating the winnings is a “settlement” to you? 😂 Interesting definition. Before suggesting that the player is “hiding something”, maybe first understand what actually happened.
This case was already concluded more than 16 days ago. To end this discussion once and for all, I will now post the screenshot in the separate accusation thread showing the agreement regarding the $505, which has already been paid. The case is finished. Our position has not changed, and we have nothing further to discuss regarding it here. Please keep any further discussion about this matter in the appropriate thread.
|
|
|
|
wenarios25
Newbie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:11:35 AM |
|
Regarding the gift we promised after your withdrawal issue was resolved, please send us a PM with your Telegram or Discord and we will arrange something for you. 👍
Thanks. I sent you a PM here on Bitcointalk a couple of days ago from this account and included my Telegram
|
|
|
|
|
scorasScam
Newbie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:25:25 PM |
|
Thanks MarioGls, that is exactly the point. @SCORAS, you say the case is closed, but you still have not answered the only question that matters: which rule did I break? Returning my own $500 deposit does not explain why you took $1,900 of my winnings. The screenshots you posted show your messages, not my agreement to give up the winnings, and not a single bet that broke your terms. I have replied in full in the accusation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595217.40Until you show the specific clause of your Terms and the specific bets, the $1,900 remains withheld without justification.
|
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1343
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:01:31 PM |
|
 Got some good hit last night on crazy time after hitting a win with x5 base multiplier that result to x150 multiplier with 1$ on it. It’s not the biggest win on the board but I will take this any day long since I just hit on just 2 tries.  Now, I’m waiting for my withdrawal to be approved shortly. Honestly, This Fulgurpay payment processor should be updated soon. This unnecessary delay in withdrawal is already slowing you down.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
xLays
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:53:04 PM |
|
I was actually planning to avail of the deposit bonus exclusive to bitcointalk members, specifically the one posted in GNR section $100 deposit and get $30 bonus. But after reading the comments in this thread about withdrawals not being instant and requiring approval, along with the recent issue regarding their blackjack game, I’m now hesitant to take advantage of the promo.
If I hadn’t read about these issues, I probably wouldn’t have hesitated to deposit here.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 70
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:52:09 AM |
|
We are currently performing a system update. During this time, you may experience some minor issues with the website and our payment system.
Withdrawals will be the main service affected during the update. Deposits may also experience some temporary delays.
The update is expected to take a few hours and should be fully completed throughout the day.
All pending withdrawals will be processed once the update is completed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
SCORAS Team 🐵🍌
|
|
|
|
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 08:53:28 AM |
|
We are currently performing a system update. During this time, you may experience some minor issues with the website and our payment system.
Withdrawals will be the main service affected during the update. Deposits may also experience some temporary delays.
The update is expected to take a few hours and should be fully completed throughout the day.
All pending withdrawals will be processed once the update is completed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
SCORAS Team 🐵🍌
will you be fixing the withdraw issue that has been on my account for over 30 days during this system update? I have asked Nick scoras on telegram and your website support several times since about the time you migrated websites to fix this issue and yet my account is still not able to withdraw. Beware
|
|
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 70
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 08:56:15 AM |
|
We are currently performing a system update. During this time, you may experience some minor issues with the website and our payment system.
Withdrawals will be the main service affected during the update. Deposits may also experience some temporary delays.
The update is expected to take a few hours and should be fully completed throughout the day.
All pending withdrawals will be processed once the update is completed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
SCORAS Team 🐵🍌
will you be fixing the withdraw issue that has been on my account for over 30 days during this system update? I have asked Nick scoras on telegram and your website support several times since about the time you migrated websites to fix this issue and yet my account is still not able to withdraw. Beware Would it be possible for you to send me a p.m. here with with your UserID and your Telegram username that you have been messaging from? It sounds like this is something from before the new update. We made one month ago.
|
|
|
|
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 09:25:14 AM |
|
We are currently performing a system update. During this time, you may experience some minor issues with the website and our payment system.
Withdrawals will be the main service affected during the update. Deposits may also experience some temporary delays.
The update is expected to take a few hours and should be fully completed throughout the day.
All pending withdrawals will be processed once the update is completed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
SCORAS Team 🐵🍌
will you be fixing the withdraw issue that has been on my account for over 30 days during this system update? I have asked Nick scoras on telegram and your website support several times since about the time you migrated websites to fix this issue and yet my account is still not able to withdraw. Beware Would it be possible for you to send me a p.m. here with with your UserID and your Telegram username that you have been messaging from? It sounds like this is something from before the new update. We made one month ago. Thank you, PM sent.
|
|
|
|
|
wenarios25
Newbie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:51:37 AM |
|
Another quick update from me. After my withdrawal issue was resolved, Nick gave me a $150 bonus with only 1x wagering. Honestly, I didn’t expect that much. I used it on a sports bet, the bet won, and everything worked exactly as he explained. Really nice gesture from them. With this kind of approach to customers, I think SCORAS can do very well. Keep it up.
|
|
|
|
|
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 1443
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 12:47:57 PM |
|
I was actually planning to avail of the deposit bonus exclusive to bitcointalk members, specifically the one posted in GNR section $100 deposit and get $30 bonus. But after reading the comments in this thread about withdrawals not being instant and requiring approval, along with the recent issue regarding their blackjack game, I’m now hesitant to take advantage of the promo.
If I hadn’t read about these issues, I probably wouldn’t have hesitated to deposit here.
Yes there are some users who posted a complaint related to withdrawal but they are all fixed eventually and some users also received bonus due to the inconvenience which is a good act from the casino. Of course I do not mean to recommend you just because of the bonus, you have your own reason and it is your right to decide what to do. I do not follow the case about the blackjack game, what I know is as simple as the player is suspected to have betting pattern which made the casino voided the winning made by the player but there is no clear information about what kind of betting pattern is used by the player (sorry if I missed it). In this case, it will be better if scoras can explain the betting pattern and why it is considered as against the terms because I believe most players (not only blackjack) has their own betting pattern when they play their favorite games.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 01:40:05 PM |
|
We are currently performing a system update. During this time, you may experience some minor issues with the website and our payment system.
Withdrawals will be the main service affected during the update. Deposits may also experience some temporary delays.
The update is expected to take a few hours and should be fully completed throughout the day.
All pending withdrawals will be processed once the update is completed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
SCORAS Team 🐵🍌
will you be fixing the withdraw issue that has been on my account for over 30 days during this system update? I have asked Nick scoras on telegram and your website support several times since about the time you migrated websites to fix this issue and yet my account is still not able to withdraw. Beware Would it be possible for you to send me a p.m. here with with your UserID and your Telegram username that you have been messaging from? It sounds like this is something from before the new update. We made one month ago. pm sent, awaiting reply still, thank you
|
|
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 70
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 05:34:31 PM |
|
SCORAS Update
Our system update is progressing well and is expected to be fully completed tomorrow, around midday to early afternoon.
We can already see withdrawals being processed. Depending on the cryptocurrency/network used, some withdrawals are currently being handled manually while the update is being finalized.
Please allow a little extra time for processing during this period. Everything should return to normal once the update is completed tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. 🍌🐵
|
|
|
|
|
MorganaX
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 06:39:28 PM |
|
Please it's time you guys sort out this withdrawal issues once and for all. This shit is really not good for your business at all, I can only imagine the amount of users that this withdrawal issues must have changed their perspective of the casino. I don't know if scoras as a brand understand the importance of processing player payments at all, this issue has been on going for as long as I can remember and it's getting really absurd, this will definitely make people be skeptical about the casino.
Just fucking fix this shit and stop delaying.
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1343
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 01:00:43 AM |
|
Please it's time you guys sort out this withdrawal issues once and for all. This shit is really not good for your business at all, I can only imagine the amount of users that this withdrawal issues must have changed their perspective of the casino. I don't know if scoras as a brand understand the importance of processing player payments at all, this issue has been on going for as long as I can remember and it's getting really absurd, this will definitely make people be skeptical about the casino.
Just fucking fix this shit and stop delaying.
I just saw this old thread regarding Fulgurpay issue https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5505894.0. I believe it’s time to change provider and I hope this update was resolved everything that bothering this casino. Actually, I have a great time playing on this casino except on the withdrawal procedure. My withdrawal is still stuck for more than 24hrs now.
Don’t know if this new feature but XP can be converted to real cash on this casino which is an awesome feature.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|