Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 07:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍌 SCORAS.io 🍌 | VIP TRANSFER | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Meet Mojo 🐵  (Read 12210 times)
yarikzv
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 01:43:40 AM
 #781

Please it's time you guys sort out this withdrawal issues once and for all. This shit is really not good for your business at all, I can only imagine the amount of users that this withdrawal issues must have changed their perspective of the casino. I don't know if scoras as a brand understand the importance of processing player payments at all, this issue has been on going for as long as I can remember and it's getting really absurd, this will definitely make people be skeptical about the casino.

Just fucking fix this shit and stop delaying.

I just saw this old thread regarding Fulgurpay issue https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5505894.0.

I believe it’s time to change provider and I hope this update was resolved everything that bothering this casino. Actually, I have a great time playing on this casino except on the withdrawal procedure.

My withdrawal is still stuck for more than 24hrs now.


Don’t know if this new feature but XP can be converted to real cash on this casino which is an awesome feature.


FulgurPay is a part of Betconstruct, so thats why they are using it. Anyway, nowadays, to use FulgurPay is not serious. I've tried to deposit from MEXC 2 times, and both times MEXC cancelled withdrawal because of the FulgurPay addresses.
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:01:47 AM
 #782


Don’t know if this new feature but XP can be converted to real cash on this casino which is an awesome feature.
Yes, it's a new feature but I'm not really sure when is the exact date it started to function. I only got to try to convert my XP to real cash last week which is when my XP progress was fixed and scoras is generous enough to add more points in my XP. I exchange my XP immediately and then started playing again.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
doggywin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 309
Merit: 41


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 03:59:02 AM
 #783

I deposited $1k on Sep 23, received bonus $1k, wagered $10k under the terms, got to $3k, tried to withdraw on Sep 23.

It has been 7 days, some extracts of the excuses given:
Sep 23 - "I’ll forward it to the team so they can review your bets and then we will release the withdrawal"
Sep 24 - "We are currently fixing something techincal we will review the activity and the wager throughout the day. Ill keep you posted when unlocked"
Sep 25 - "They should complete it today buddy thanks for being a loyal customer"
Sep 26 - "On Monday morning they are back and will check and process."
Sep 27 - Day off
Sep 28 - "You are free to withdraw now your account is fully open."
Sep 29 - "Your withdrawal will be processed throughout the day."

SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 03:59:53 AM
 #784

Withdrawal & Platform Update 🍌

15 withdrawals were processed around an hour ago.

I can see that the following withdrawals are still pending:

471822831
471781537
492801513
494897677
487445792

These should be included in the next batch and processed later today.

While the update is ongoing, some withdrawals are still being handled manually, so thank you for your patience while we get everything completed.

It would also be great to see some of the players whose withdrawals we’ve processed manually share their experiences here. A lot is happening behind the scenes, and hearing directly from players who have received their withdrawals helps give everyone a clearer picture.

On another positive note, we’ve seen a 39% increase in gameplay while carrying out the update, which is great to see. Despite the work happening on the platform, more people are actively playing and using SCORAS.

Thanks to everyone who continues to play, provide feedback, and remain patient while we finish the update. 🍌🐵

SCORAS Team

I deposited $1k on Sep 23, received bonus $1k, wagered $10k under the terms, got to $3k, tried to withdraw on Sep 23.

I can see we made a post same time. Your funds are special cause it under special vip devision. And should be handled today. And above is your user id as well 

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2104


よろしく


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 04:06:49 AM
 #785


Its updated daily here. Currently 16 people joined and we should see the placements tomorrow https://www.scoras.io/en/tournaments/sport/43338

Moving forward it will be shortly updated every hour

Different question about this promo. I see the leader board only has 4 names so far, I wonder why number is not in it. I mean I didn't wager much, just a combined around 175$ or something like that, yet if there is only 4 people on the board and the top 10 get paid I should be on it, right?
The board got updated 2 or 3 times already, my first bet was on the first day the promo started (so I think a delay is out of question), also all odds have been above the required minimum.
Maybe you guys wanna check that out before more people have the same issue.

Also also, despite making my first deposit I was never asked to add the sports or casino bonus for the 1st, all I see under promos are bonuses for 2nd or 3rd deposit. Are not the ones for the 1st not existing anymore?




namcunguyen
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 414
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 04:34:45 AM
 #786

LIMITED OFFER — FIRST 3 PLAYERS ONLY 🍌

The next 3 people who comment their SCORAS.io username here on BitcoinTalk and are ready to deposit between $500 and $1,000 will receive:

100% BONUS ON TOP OF YOUR DEPOSIT

Deposit $500 → Receive $500 Bonus → $1,000 Total
Deposit $750 → Receive $750 Bonus → $1,500 Total
Deposit $1,000 → Receive $1,000 Bonus → $2,000 Total

Wagering Requirement: Only 6x

Eligible:
• Casino games
• Sportsbook

Not Eligible:
• Live Casino
• Original Games ( Dice,Keno,Mines,Limbo,Plinko... ECT)

Only the first 3 eligible players to comment their username can claim this offer.

IMPORTANT: Comment your username below and wait for our confirmation before making your deposit.

First come, first served.

Best of luck! 🍌


Are there enough 3 people yet? Is it still active?
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 04:41:26 AM
 #787


Its updated daily here. Currently 16 people joined and we should see the placements tomorrow https://www.scoras.io/en/tournaments/sport/43338

Moving forward it will be shortly updated every hour

Different question about this promo. I see the leader board only has 4 names so far, I wonder why number is not in it. I mean I didn't wager much, just a combined around 175$ or something like that, yet if there is only 4 people on the board and the top 10 get paid I should be on it, right?
The board got updated 2 or 3 times already, my first bet was on the first day the promo started (so I think a delay is out of question), also all odds have been above the required minimum.
Maybe you guys wanna check that out before more people have the same issue.

Also also, despite making my first deposit I was never asked to add the sports or casino bonus for the 1st, all I see under promos are bonuses for 2nd or 3rd deposit. Are not the ones for the 1st not existing anymore?






If you go to tournaments you should be able to see now a lot more people are joined and active.

Looking into bonus deposit for the first one
LIMITED OFFER — FIRST 3 PLAYERS ONLY 🍌

The next 3 people who comment their SCORAS.io username here on BitcoinTalk and are ready to deposit between $500 and $1,000 will receive:

100% BONUS ON TOP OF YOUR DEPOSIT

Deposit $500 → Receive $500 Bonus → $1,000 Total
Deposit $750 → Receive $750 Bonus → $1,500 Total
Deposit $1,000 → Receive $1,000 Bonus → $2,000 Total

Wagering Requirement: Only 6x

Eligible:
• Casino games
• Sportsbook

Not Eligible:
• Live Casino
• Original Games ( Dice,Keno,Mines,Limbo,Plinko... ECT)

Only the first 3 eligible players to comment their username can claim this offer.

IMPORTANT: Comment your username below and wait for our confirmation before making your deposit.

First come, first served.

Best of luck! 🍌


Are there enough 3 people yet? Is it still active?

Only one left for this promo Smiley

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2104


よろしく


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 04:49:39 AM
 #788


Its updated daily here. Currently 16 people joined and we should see the placements tomorrow https://www.scoras.io/en/tournaments/sport/43338

Moving forward it will be shortly updated every hour

Different question about this promo. I see the leader board only has 4 names so far, I wonder why number is not in it. I mean I didn't wager much, just a combined around 175$ or something like that, yet if there is only 4 people on the board and the top 10 get paid I should be on it, right?
The board got updated 2 or 3 times already, my first bet was on the first day the promo started (so I think a delay is out of question), also all odds have been above the required minimum.
Maybe you guys wanna check that out before more people have the same issue.

Also also, despite making my first deposit I was never asked to add the sports or casino bonus for the 1st, all I see under promos are bonuses for 2nd or 3rd deposit. Are not the ones for the 1st not existing anymore?



If you go to tournaments you should be able to see now a lot more people are joined and active.

Looking into bonus deposit for the first one


Unfortunately this doesn't answer my question about the tournament. Yes, 24 people have opted in, yet the leaderboard only contains 4 people and since I wagered on sports I should be on that list as well, which I am not, that's what I meant.



Also, what do these points in the leaderboard stand for anyway? There is no explanation about that. Wouldn't it be much easier to display the wagered amounts, just like any other site manages leaderboards?

Thanks for checking about the other thing.






namcunguyen
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 414
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 04:55:39 AM
 #789

LIMITED OFFER — FIRST 3 PLAYERS ONLY 🍌

The next 3 people who comment their SCORAS.io username here on BitcoinTalk and are ready to deposit between $500 and $1,000 will receive:

100% BONUS ON TOP OF YOUR DEPOSIT

Deposit $500 → Receive $500 Bonus → $1,000 Total
Deposit $750 → Receive $750 Bonus → $1,500 Total
Deposit $1,000 → Receive $1,000 Bonus → $2,000 Total

Wagering Requirement: Only 6x

Eligible:
• Casino games
• Sportsbook

Not Eligible:
• Live Casino
• Original Games ( Dice,Keno,Mines,Limbo,Plinko... ECT)

Only the first 3 eligible players to comment their username can claim this offer.

IMPORTANT: Comment your username below and wait for our confirmation before making your deposit.

First come, first served.

Best of luck! 🍌


Are there enough 3 people yet? Is it still active?

Only one left for this promo Smiley

My UserID: 495185239?
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 04:58:39 AM
 #790

LIMITED OFFER — FIRST 3 PLAYERS ONLY 🍌

The next 3 people who comment their SCORAS.io username here on BitcoinTalk and are ready to deposit between $500 and $1,000 will receive:

100% BONUS ON TOP OF YOUR DEPOSIT

Deposit $500 → Receive $500 Bonus → $1,000 Total
Deposit $750 → Receive $750 Bonus → $1,500 Total
Deposit $1,000 → Receive $1,000 Bonus → $2,000 Total

Wagering Requirement: Only 6x

Eligible:
• Casino games
• Sportsbook

Not Eligible:
• Live Casino
• Original Games ( Dice,Keno,Mines,Limbo,Plinko... ECT)

Only the first 3 eligible players to comment their username can claim this offer.

IMPORTANT: Comment your username below and wait for our confirmation before making your deposit.

First come, first served.

Best of luck! 🍌


Are there enough 3 people yet? Is it still active?

Only one left for this promo Smiley

My UserID: 495185239?
[/quote]

Done, you are registered!
If you check your PMs, you’ll find the Telegram contact you can reach out to directly.
You’re now free to deposit any of the three amounts. Once you’ve deposited, just let us know here, via PM, or on Telegram.

goodpunt
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1398
Merit: 165



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 05:44:51 AM
 #791

My withdrawal is still stuck for more than 24hrs now.
Same here! I'm also waiting for 24 hours now.
My withdrawal amount was just $248.01 via USDT (ERC20) and hopefully it will be processed today even if my account number wasn't listed above by SCORAS.

The website isn't even fully loading for me so I have no clue if my withdrawal request was cancelled or not Shocked
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 05:51:18 AM
 #792

My withdrawal is still stuck for more than 24hrs now.
Same here! I'm also waiting for 24 hours now.
My withdrawal amount was just $248.01 via USDT (ERC20) and hopefully it will be processed today even if my account number wasn't listed above by SCORAS.

The website isn't even fully loading for me so I have no clue if my withdrawal request was cancelled or not Shocked

Please requested again in TRC 20 we’re not supporting ERC at the moment while the updates are going on

Maybe loading the website is because of the update that we are doing currently

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 06:06:40 AM
 #793

My withdrawal is still stuck for more than 24hrs now.
Same here! I'm also waiting for 24 hours now.
My withdrawal amount was just $248.01 via USDT (ERC20) and hopefully it will be processed today even if my account number wasn't listed above by SCORAS.

The website isn't even fully loading for me so I have no clue if my withdrawal request was cancelled or not Shocked


Pending balance was already refunded to me and withdrawn to TRC20 network. I believe this will transaction will be processed now since I already received an email confirmation that my withdrawal was already approved on Scoras side.

Got also some bonus from Scoras that included to my withdrawal. I hope that pending withdrawal will be processed today fr.  Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
goodpunt
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1398
Merit: 165



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 07:48:03 AM
 #794

Pending balance was already refunded to me and withdrawn to TRC20 network. I believe this will transaction will be processed now since I already received an email confirmation that my withdrawal was already approved on Scoras side.

Got also some bonus from Scoras that included to my withdrawal. I hope that pending withdrawal will be processed today fr.  Cheesy
Hope you got your withdrawal already.
I just received mine via TRC20 but not happy about it since I now have to buy some TRX to move the funds lol
It's a chain I never used but well it is what it is.....
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 07:59:47 AM
 #795

Pending balance was already refunded to me and withdrawn to TRC20 network. I believe this will transaction will be processed now since I already received an email confirmation that my withdrawal was already approved on Scoras side.

Got also some bonus from Scoras that included to my withdrawal. I hope that pending withdrawal will be processed today fr.  Cheesy
Hope you got your withdrawal already.
I just received mine via TRC20 but not happy about it since I now have to buy some TRX to move the funds lol
It's a chain I never used but well it is what it is.....

If you want we can send you some TRX for free send us a PM with adresse

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 08:06:18 AM
 #796

Pending balance was already refunded to me and withdrawn to TRC20 network. I believe this will transaction will be processed now since I already received an email confirmation that my withdrawal was already approved on Scoras side.

Got also some bonus from Scoras that included to my withdrawal. I hope that pending withdrawal will be processed today fr.  Cheesy
Hope you got your withdrawal already.
I just received mine via TRC20 but not happy about it since I now have to buy some TRX to move the funds lol
It's a chain I never used but well it is what it is.....

Sadly, My withdrawal is still pending but I’m sure this will be processed already sooner or later. I’m not checking much on this transaction since I’m already watching Asian Games now as support to my country athletes.

I trust on Scoras since they already started processing pending withdrawals today. It’s good to hear that you already received your withdrawal!

I will make an update here too once I received mine.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1365



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 08:49:36 AM
 #797

I made my first deposit here today, lucky enough to make some profit on old slot game by pragmatic play "The dog house" although I was unlucky before with the other old game "Fruit Party" which made me lose almost half of my deposit.

76 spins only to get the bonus round which gave me 999x from my base bet. I have not wagered my deposit 1x so I should wager a bit more to complete the 1x wager requirement before requesting a withdrawal. However, looking at the fact above where some players are complaining about long delayed withdrawal, it makes me a bit worry but I hope I will not experience the same thing. Just curious what is real problem in scoras which made some players need to wait for hours even more than 24hours for the withdrawal.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
TheAndy500
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 322


>CAMPAIGN MANAGER✅ >TG:@TheAndy500💬


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 09:03:27 AM
 #798

I made my first deposit here today, lucky enough to make some profit on old slot game by pragmatic play "The dog house" although I was unlucky before with the other old game "Fruit Party" which made me lose almost half of my deposit.

76 spins only to get the bonus round which gave me 999x from my base bet. I have not wagered my deposit 1x so I should wager a bit more to complete the 1x wager requirement before requesting a withdrawal. However, looking at the fact above where some players are complaining about long delayed withdrawal, it makes me a bit worry but I hope I will not experience the same thing. Just curious what is real problem in scoras which made some players need to wait for hours even more than 24hours for the withdrawal.

Congratulations on the win! I have to admit, you don't often see a x999 hit! Well done!

As for the delays - at least today's - it's purely due to a site update:
While the update is ongoing, some withdrawals are still being handled manually, so thank you for your patience while we get everything completed.
As mentioned in the previous announcement, the delays should be over today.

doggywin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 309
Merit: 41


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 09:19:45 AM
Merited by bitbollo (1)
 #799

As mentioned in the previous announcement, the delays should be over today.

Do you really believe that?

TheAndy500
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 322


>CAMPAIGN MANAGER✅ >TG:@TheAndy500💬


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 09:35:24 AM
Merited by bitbollo (1)
 #800

As mentioned in the previous announcement, the delays should be over today.
Do you really believe that?

I see that SCORAS is constantly working on improvements. Zero-downtime updates are very difficult and rarely fully controllable. With processes like these, surprises happen almost every time.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that from today onwards there will be no delays and SCORAS will only need cosmetic fixes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!