Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 07:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍌 SCORAS.io 🍌 | VIP TRANSFER | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Meet Mojo 🐵  (Read 11358 times)
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 09:51:40 AM
 #801

Good morning Scoras!


Yesterday we spoke in pm, shown below:

 Re: withdraw issue
« Sent to: exposingscamcasinos on: September 29, 2026, 03:21:00 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Thank you so much for providing this information. Please wait until tomorrow. I will give you an answer back.


Regarding my issue with how you cant for some reason fix the withdraw function on my account to be able to allow me to withdraw any of the balance I have won, this issue has been ongoing for over 30 days. In the message above you indicated there would be information provided today. I cant wait to hear what you have to say.   Please get back to me in pm or in here today.  Thank you


doggywin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 302
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 09:57:22 AM
 #802

As mentioned in the previous announcement, the delays should be over today.
Do you really believe that?

I see that SCORAS is constantly working on improvements. Zero-downtime updates are very difficult and rarely fully controllable. With processes like these, surprises happen almost every time.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that from today onwards there will be no delays and SCORAS will only need cosmetic fixes.

I expect delays to be there. Let us see who is right.

Day 7 of waiting.

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1194



View Profile
Today at 11:53:59 AM
 #803

Quote from: Harkorede
What about my case from over month ago?

@Harkorede

We are already in communication via PM regarding your case. I'm currently waiting for your reply with the additional information, and once I have that, I'll personally make sure we look into what happened and work toward resolving it.

I agree that existing issues should be handled properly, regardless of whether they originated on the previous platform or the current one.

Hello Scoras,

I'm still expecting a response or an update from my issue, I've sent the requested details 5 days ago, and I'm yet to receive any kind of update, so this just basically me doing a follow, is there a timeframe when I should be expecting a fix, or do I just have to wait until whenever ? I don't even know if it's already being looked into or worked on, there is too many issue going on thread simultaneous, just so it's not being forgotten completely all over again.

exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 02:01:09 PM
 #804

scoras pmd me this, :


Re: withdraw issue
« Sent to: exposingscamcasinos on: Today at 12:33:20 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
No, they are still reviewing the bets from the previous platform, and apparently you placed some bets there that are still under review.

I've asked for your Telegram a couple of times now. Could you please provide it so we can communicate directly and keep you updated more easily?






After a month of blaming technical issues now my bets from over a month ago on their previous platform are under investigation according to scoras.

We all know where this is going I think, common tactic at play here,   it will be documented in the scam thread I post on scoaras but I would be very careful around this casino, As soon as your balance is too high your withdraw function will suddenly not work, or something else will happen,  let the amount of complaints serve as a warning to any new players!    Also no casino should be asking to communicate via telegram with you over problems their own platform is experiencing , this place is too much.
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:05:18 PM
 #805

Quote from: Harkorede
What about my case from over month ago?

@Harkorede

We are already in communication via PM regarding your case. I'm currently waiting for your reply with the additional information, and once I have that, I'll personally make sure we look into what happened and work toward resolving it.

I agree that existing issues should be handled properly, regardless of whether they originated on the previous platform or the current one.

Hello Scoras,

I'm still expecting a response or an update from my issue, I've sent the requested details 5 days ago, and I'm yet to receive any kind of update, so this just basically me doing a follow, is there a timeframe when I should be expecting a fix, or do I just have to wait until whenever ? I don't even know if it's already being looked into or worked on, there is too many issue going on thread simultaneous, just so it's not being forgotten completely all over again.

PM Sent Smiley

After a month of blaming technical issues now my bets from over a month ago on their previous platform are under investigation according to scoras.

We all know where this is going I think, common tactic at play here, it will be documented in the scam thread I post on scoaras but I would be very careful around this casino, As soon as your balance is too high your withdraw function will suddenly not work, or something else will happen, let the amount of complaints serve as a warning to any new players!

Also no casino should be asking to communicate via telegram with you over problems their own platform is experiencing, this place is too much.

Both our previous sportsbook provider and our current provider have flagged your betting activity/transactions for review due to concerns relating to potential match-fixing and/or arbitrage betting.

We are not trying to block your funds. We are actively trying to resolve this with you, which is exactly why we have asked several times for your Telegram so we can communicate directly and find a fair resolution.

To be completely clear: SCORAS does not allow match-fixing or arbitrage betting. When activity is flagged by our sportsbook providers, we have to investigate it.

The Telegram request is not about hiding anything. Your case can continue to be discussed publicly, but resolving an individual account investigation is much easier through direct communication.

We want to resolve this correctly and fairly. Please provide your Telegram as requested so we can move forward. Or we can do emails

exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 02:43:41 PM
 #806

Quote from: Harkorede
What about my case from over month ago?

@Harkorede

We are already in communication via PM regarding your case. I'm currently waiting for your reply with the additional information, and once I have that, I'll personally make sure we look into what happened and work toward resolving it.

I agree that existing issues should be handled properly, regardless of whether they originated on the previous platform or the current one.

Hello Scoras,

I'm still expecting a response or an update from my issue, I've sent the requested details 5 days ago, and I'm yet to receive any kind of update, so this just basically me doing a follow, is there a timeframe when I should be expecting a fix, or do I just have to wait until whenever ? I don't even know if it's already being looked into or worked on, there is too many issue going on thread simultaneous, just so it's not being forgotten completely all over again.

PM Sent Smiley

After a month of blaming technical issues now my bets from over a month ago on their previous platform are under investigation according to scoras.

We all know where this is going I think, common tactic at play here, it will be documented in the scam thread I post on scoaras but I would be very careful around this casino, As soon as your balance is too high your withdraw function will suddenly not work, or something else will happen, let the amount of complaints serve as a warning to any new players!

Also no casino should be asking to communicate via telegram with you over problems their own platform is experiencing, this place is too much.

Both our previous sportsbook provider and our current provider have flagged your betting activity/transactions for review due to concerns relating to potential match-fixing and/or arbitrage betting.

We are not trying to block your funds. We are actively trying to resolve this with you, which is exactly why we have asked several times for your Telegram so we can communicate directly and find a fair resolution.

To be completely clear: SCORAS does not allow match-fixing or arbitrage betting. When activity is flagged by our sportsbook providers, we have to investigate it.

The Telegram request is not about hiding anything. Your case can continue to be discussed publicly, but resolving an individual account investigation is much easier through direct communication.

We want to resolve this correctly and fairly. Please provide your Telegram as requested so we can move forward. Or we can do emails




is there a specific reason you first blamed my account withdraw issue on problems caused by migration? ( over a month ago)  , then you blamed it on your payment provider not working (3 weeks ago),  then you blamed it on nothing 2 weeks ago just said it would be fixed at various points in the week only to never fix it,  this week I have brought it to this forum thread and you took over 24 hours to reply this nonsense back and are now blaming it on alleged matches I bet on on your old provider which was over 30-45 days ago?.... your timeline makes no sense if you are going to lie and use the arbitrage betting or fixed match fake claims you want to make , you should say that from the beginning not say its technical issues and then a month later say this, it makes it much less credible.  Now it just looks like your making stuff up out of thin air just to not fix my issue.   Surly if this was the real issue with my account you would have told me in our numerious conversations over the last month.   The evidence will get posted from my end,   feel free to post any you have.
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:48:21 PM
 #807

Quote
is there a specific reason you first blamed my account withdraw issue on problems caused by migration? … Surly if this was the real issue with my account you would have told me in our numerious conversations over the last month.

Yes, and I understand why you’re questioning the timeline.

Initially, your withdrawal/account issue was being handled as part of the migration and payment problems we were experiencing. At that point, we did not have the complete information from the sportsbook providers.

During the deeper review of activity from the previous platform, both the previous and current sportsbook providers flagged your betting activity for additional review due to concerns relating to potential match-fixing and/or arbitrage betting. That is the information we have now, which is why the situation moved from a technical/payment issue to a sportsbook review.

We should have communicated the changing status more clearly instead of repeatedly giving you technical updates and estimated resolution times. That’s fair criticism.

However, a provider flag is not the same as us declaring that you cheated. We are not going to make that conclusion without completing the review.

Personally, I would prefer that we find a reasonable solution that works for both sides and leave the matter there. We have no interest in creating unnecessary disputes or damaging our reputation, but at the same time, we cannot simply ignore sportsbook risk flags or pay out activity if it is ultimately established to involve prohibited match-fixing or arbitrage betting.

That’s why I’ve asked for your Telegram. If you don’t want to use Telegram, email is completely fine. We can have a direct conversation, go through the situation properly, see where we can get our positions aligned, and hopefully reach a fair resolution.

You are also free to post whatever evidence you have publicly. From our side, we would much rather resolve the actual issue with you than continue going backwards and forwards on the forum.

SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:49:21 PM
 #808

Quote from: Harkorede
What about my case from over month ago?

@Harkorede

We are already in communication via PM regarding your case. I'm currently waiting for your reply with the additional information, and once I have that, I'll personally make sure we look into what happened and work toward resolving it.

I agree that existing issues should be handled properly, regardless of whether they originated on the previous platform or the current one.

Hello Scoras,

I'm still expecting a response or an update from my issue, I've sent the requested details 5 days ago, and I'm yet to receive any kind of update, so this just basically me doing a follow, is there a timeframe when I should be expecting a fix, or do I just have to wait until whenever ? I don't even know if it's already being looked into or worked on, there is too many issue going on thread simultaneous, just so it's not being forgotten completely all over again.

Problem is solved and funds have been credited to your account plus we added a $25 bonus for you

Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 02:53:33 PM
 #809

After a month of blaming technical issues now my bets from over a month ago on their previous platform are under investigation according to scoras.
One month plus to review account is not a good move though we didn't know what was the crime under suspection yet the matter what one week plus is okay to investigate gamblers account.
We are not trying to block your funds. We are actively trying to resolve this with you, which is exactly why we have asked several times for your Telegram so we can communicate directly and find a fair resolution.

The Telegram request is not about hiding anything. Your case can continue to be discussed publicly, but resolving an individual account investigation is much easier through direct communication.

We want to resolve this correctly and fairly. Please provide your Telegram as requested so we can move forward. Or we can do emails
You can you use email which the user used in the ti.e of registration or you can pass the information to him in the forum PM, or if there is a live chat, they can discuss things there. I think these three avenues are okay foe communication. Some people value privacy so they won't give out their SM IDs.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 03:07:05 PM
 #810

Quote
is there a specific reason you first blamed my account withdraw issue on problems caused by migration? … Surly if this was the real issue with my account you would have told me in our numerious conversations over the last month.

Yes, and I understand why you’re questioning the timeline.

Initially, your withdrawal/account issue was being handled as part of the migration and payment problems we were experiencing. At that point, we did not have the complete information from the sportsbook providers.

During the deeper review of activity from the previous platform, both the previous and current sportsbook providers flagged your betting activity for additional review due to concerns relating to potential match-fixing and/or arbitrage betting. That is the information we have now, which is why the situation moved from a technical/payment issue to a sportsbook review.

We should have communicated the changing status more clearly instead of repeatedly giving you technical updates and estimated resolution times. That’s fair criticism.

However, a provider flag is not the same as us declaring that you cheated. We are not going to make that conclusion without completing the review.

Personally, I would prefer that we find a reasonable solution that works for both sides and leave the matter there. We have no interest in creating unnecessary disputes or damaging our reputation, but at the same time, we cannot simply ignore sportsbook risk flags or pay out activity if it is ultimately established to involve prohibited match-fixing or arbitrage betting.

That’s why I’ve asked for your Telegram. If you don’t want to use Telegram, email is completely fine. We can have a direct conversation, go through the situation properly, see where we can get our positions aligned, and hopefully reach a fair resolution.

You are also free to post whatever evidence you have publicly. From our side, we would much rather resolve the actual issue with you than continue going backwards and forwards on the forum.




Ok a couple things,   you can communicate to me through email or site chat. I spoke in length with whoever Scoras Nick is on telegram (your support told me to speak with him and provided me his address to speak) and he decided to ignore my issue after trying to get me to deposit 5-10 thousand dollars and acheive a bonus.     (im not sure why he wanted a player who your saying has been flagged by your providers to deposit more money) 

This conversation was conducted several weeks after your migration and weeks before you are claiming my account had been flagged for whatever crap you are making up above,  here are some facts that are basically common sense .  If what you are saying is true and your sportsbook provider before and after migration flagged my account you would simply not allow me to bet any futher and I have been using the platform up until this day with no issues, i even had a conversation with Nick about my limits being increased higher even tho they where fine as it is and this conversation took place after you are alleging this behaviour was identified on your end,  I do have all the chat logs..... you are lying.   You can communicate with me via email or site chat as much as you like and conclude whatever fake investigation you want to do its simply all fake, provide any proof whatsoever please.  its not a coincidence several people in the forum have similar complaints .       
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:11:14 PM
 #811

Quote
you can communicate to me through email or site chat. I spoke in length with whoever Scoras Nick is on telegram… You can communicate with me via email or site chat as much as you like…

That’s completely fine. We will contact you by email tomorrow and try to have a proper conversation about the entire situation and see how we can resolve it.

I’m sorry if you feel that anyone from our team pushed you to deposit or accept one of our larger bonuses. The intention behind those offers is simply that we are actively trying to attract high rollers and good, active players to the platform. It is entirely possible that at the time Nick was speaking with you, he was not aware of the information that has subsequently been raised with us.

I’m not interested in going backwards and forwards with you here calling each other liars. I’d rather have a proper conversation, put the information from both sides on the table and see if we can find a reasonable solution.

We’ll reach out by email tomorrow, and hopefully we can work something out together and put this matter behind us.

exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 03:24:23 PM
 #812

Quote
you can communicate to me through email or site chat. I spoke in length with whoever Scoras Nick is on telegram… You can communicate with me via email or site chat as much as you like…

That’s completely fine. We will contact you by email tomorrow and try to have a proper conversation about the entire situation and see how we can resolve it.

I’m sorry if you feel that anyone from our team pushed you to deposit or accept one of our larger bonuses. The intention behind those offers is simply that we are actively trying to attract high rollers and good, active players to the platform. It is entirely possible that at the time Nick was speaking with you, he was not aware of the information that has subsequently been raised with us.

I’m not interested in going backwards and forwards with you here calling each other liars. I’d rather have a proper conversation, put the information from both sides on the table and see if we can find a reasonable solution.

We’ll reach out by email tomorrow, and hopefully we can work something out together and put this matter behind us.



We have had chats on the website support almost every couple days for the past month or longer where I have asked about my account status and you have given several other excuses and never mentioned this topic whatsoever, so im not gonna let nick not being aware slide sadly but with that being said i actually very much liked this project until it decided to not let me withdraw and pull all of this so if this situation is ever resolved for the positive I will be the first one to talk highly about scoras again, until then i will update accordingly. Please email me asap.  Thank you
Woodie
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2674
Merit: 988


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:35:22 PM
 #813

is there a specific reason you first blamed my account withdraw issue on problems caused by migration? … Surly if this was the real issue with my account you would have told me in our numerious conversations over the last month.

Yes, and I understand why you’re questioning the timeline.

Initially, your withdrawal/account issue was being handled as part of the migration and payment problems we were experiencing. At that point, we did not have the complete information from the sportsbook providers.
Come on Scoras will you give excuses for all your players , checking past 4 pages of your players it's almost the same pattern?? What's really going on, if there is a technical issue best you put in writing so that players understand what's going on than gambling with their patience.


During the deeper review of activity from the previous platform, both the previous and current sportsbook providers flagged your betting activity for additional review due to concerns relating to potential match-fixing and/or arbitrage betting. That is the information we have now, which is why the situation moved from a technical/payment issue to a sportsbook review.
So at what point did the old sportsbook provider flag the account? And you mean to say non have come with a conclusive finding??

And if this account had issues, why did you allow them to keep playing after the migration?? Btw didn't players have to register after this migration, so how did the two game providers know you were referring to same player ??

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1194



View Profile
Today at 05:49:20 PM
 #814

Hello Scoras,

I'm still expecting a response or an update from my issue, I've sent the requested details 5 days ago, and I'm yet to receive any kind of update, so this just basically me doing a follow, is there a timeframe when I should be expecting a fix, or do I just have to wait until whenever ? I don't even know if it's already being looked into or worked on, there is too many issue going on thread simultaneous, just so it's not being forgotten completely all over again.

Problem is solved and funds have been credited to your account plus we added a $25 bonus for you

I want to confirm here that the problem have been solved by Scoras, and indeed they added a $25 extra bonus, I hope issues like this would never occur again or are solved without having to wait for a month with consistent messages to their support.

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!