Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 11:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍌 SCORAS.io 🍌 | VIP TRANSFER | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Meet Mojo 🐵  (Read 12057 times)
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2103


よろしく


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 06:21:14 AM
 #821

Unfortunately I experience withdrawal problem as well. I requested a withdrawal about 14 hours ago, 6 hours ago I received an email from Scoras informed me that my withdrawal is on its way, at the same time I checked my transcation history and I am surprised to see that my withdrawal is rejected. Informing player that withdrawal is processed but in fact it is rejected, is it the same problem as what is experienced by most other users here?


The payment provider is straight up trash! I really don’t understand why any site would use such an unreliable service! I mean how many issues have we seen so far, I stopped counting after 10, and it’s only been less than 2 months now. Many other things are also still not working properly or issues that used to be solved pop up again. At this point it’s easy to lose hope already kinda.


TheAndy500
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 322


>CAMPAIGN MANAGER✅ >TG:@TheAndy500💬


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 12:41:35 PM
 #822

The payment provider is straight up trash! I really don’t understand why any site would use such an unreliable service! I mean how many issues have we seen so far, I stopped counting after 10, and it’s only been less than 2 months now. Many other things are also still not working properly or issues that used to be solved pop up again. At this point it’s easy to lose hope already kinda.

I agree with you, but I think you missed the information, because SCORAS team also had enough of these problems and is in the process of changing their payment provider:

...regarding the payment provider. We’ve had too many issues with the current solution, and we’re already in the process of changing it.

As we’ve mentioned previously, we’re hoping to have the new payment solution implemented within roughly the next week.

The new system will include permanent/static deposit addresses for users, meaning you will have a fixed wallet address for each supported coin/network instead of constantly generating new addresses. We’re also planning support for 50+ coins/networks for both deposits and withdrawals.

Judging by the date of the post and what is written in it, there is a chance that the payment provider change will take place this week.
The SCORAS team is constantly reporting on the updates being made to zero-downtime, which is very difficult and comes with a lot of surprises. The positive thing is that they're constantly resolving the issues you mentioned, and it seems the difficult period is finally coming to an end.


AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2103


よろしく


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 02:16:00 PM
 #823

The payment provider is straight up trash! I really don’t understand why any site would use such an unreliable service! I mean how many issues have we seen so far, I stopped counting after 10, and it’s only been less than 2 months now. Many other things are also still not working properly or issues that used to be solved pop up again. At this point it’s easy to lose hope already kinda.

I agree with you, but I think you missed the information, because SCORAS team also had enough of these problems and is in the process of changing their payment provider:


Actually I didn’t miss that. For a short time there were even 2 provider visible when visiting the cashier and the deposit area, now it’s back to fulgur though.
I mean if you have so many issues you have to make a clear cut and change, every more day is bad for your reputation since more and more payment issues will come up. Withdrawals were supposed to be done within minutes and now people still wait for days at times, or get notifications it’s been sent just to visit the cashier and see that the withdrawal has been cancelled. I mean how does this happen I wonder. About the other issues I’m not even talking anymore.


Catenaccio
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 370



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:30:18 PM
 #824

Actually I didn’t miss that. For a short time there were even 2 provider visible when visiting the cashier and the deposit area, now it’s back to fulgur though.
I mean if you have so many issues you have to make a clear cut and change, every more day is bad for your reputation since more and more payment issues will come up. Withdrawals were supposed to be done within minutes and now people still wait for days at times, or get notifications it’s been sent just to visit the cashier and see that the withdrawal has been cancelled. I mean how does this happen I wonder. About the other issues I’m not even talking anymore.
Withdrawals need to be approved and proceeded very quickly for users because with them, experience with withdrawal processing is very important. It will make users feel comfortably with the casino or uncomfortably because no users want to face with feeling like they will lose their money or they will have to contact support, and wait for support to withdraw money.

Scoras actually did customer support and proceeded withdrawals for users but the process is truly not smooth for users as it should be for user convenience. Scoras team have been doing upgrades on their system but withdrawal processing will need to be considered further, then improved as soon as possible.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 15
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 03:16:11 PM
 #825

Quote
you can communicate to me through email or site chat. I spoke in length with whoever Scoras Nick is on telegram… You can communicate with me via email or site chat as much as you like…

That’s completely fine. We will contact you by email tomorrow and try to have a proper conversation about the entire situation and see how we can resolve it.

I’m sorry if you feel that anyone from our team pushed you to deposit or accept one of our larger bonuses. The intention behind those offers is simply that we are actively trying to attract high rollers and good, active players to the platform. It is entirely possible that at the time Nick was speaking with you, he was not aware of the information that has subsequently been raised with us.

I’m not interested in going backwards and forwards with you here calling each other liars. I’d rather have a proper conversation, put the information from both sides on the table and see if we can find a reasonable solution.

We’ll reach out by email tomorrow, and hopefully we can work something out together and put this matter behind us.



Feel free to reach out via email as you mentioned you where going too above , i am waiting for the email. Thank you
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1196



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 04:43:28 PM
 #826

I just initiated a withdrawal myself and I look forward to see how fast it will get processed.

Just an update, I have received my withdrawal some while ago, which I believe is an upgrade compared to what the consensus experience has been on this thread... That's approximately less than 11 hours after initiating the request. That's still a long time to wait for a withdrawal these days with how rapid things have gotten with the process on most casinos, but it's still positive trend for SCORAS, and I hope it only keeps getting better.

fips031
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 08:51:53 PM
 #827

Brothers,

Maybe you forgot, coz my case already old 20+ days.
But "investigation" still not finished.

So we can all together finally conclude to SCORAS IS SCAM and to they never want to pay me money without any reason.

I suppose no need to anymore check will they ever solve its, coz situation is too obvious already.

But pls, others be careful and not put money on this bookie, coz can be scammed same as me.
TheAndy500
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 322


>CAMPAIGN MANAGER✅ >TG:@TheAndy500💬


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 09:12:22 PM
 #828

Brothers,

Maybe you forgot, coz my case already old 20+ days.
But "investigation" still not finished.

These types of investigations typically take up to 30 days. I haven't thoroughly checked Scoras terms and conditions, but some casinos have even set a 60-day deadline in their ToS. However, I suspect their sportsbook provider will respond to you much sooner.

fips031
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:52:21 PM
 #829

Brothers,

Maybe you forgot, coz my case already old 20+ days.
But "investigation" still not finished.

These types of investigations typically take up to 30 days. I haven't thoroughly checked Scoras terms and conditions, but some casinos have even set a 60-day deadline in their ToS. However, I suspect their sportsbook provider will respond to you much sooner.

Bro to be honest i almost not care anymore... They cant solve my problem 20+ days and locked my money on such long period...
paid or not, they never cant call their self "good bookie" ... This is just way how they want to "block you" without reason...

Again, my strong recommendation is if you sportsbook gambler, avoid this bookie, coz they cant control anything.
TheAndy500
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 322


>CAMPAIGN MANAGER✅ >TG:@TheAndy500💬


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:08:52 PM
 #830

Bro to be honest i almost not care anymore... They cant solve my problem 20+ days and locked my money on such long period...
paid or not, they never cant call their self "good bookie" ... This is just way how they want to "block you" without reason...

Again, my strong recommendation is if you sportsbook gambler, avoid this bookie, coz they cant control anything.

I'm monitoring the situation closely and am aware that updates are being made to the Scoras website. However, in your case, I've seen a Scoras representative inform you several times that they aren't handling the matter, only the sportsbook provider, and they have no control over it. You simply need to wait until the sportsbook completes the investigation and the Scoras team provides you with the results. That's just how it works.

Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 73
Merit: 1


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:47:11 AM
 #831

They offer pretty huge deposit bonuses with achievable rollover so far, I should be or just about rolled over after constant betting so I will be able to report back about any withdrawal issues.

I was able to withdraw a portion previously directly through communication on telegram ($1500) then subsequent redeposited $2000 for another crack at rolling a bonus over which I believe I have or am about to. So I will have an update shortly.
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 04:36:59 AM
 #832

Brothers,

Maybe you forgot, coz my case already old 20+ days.
But "investigation" still not finished.

So we can all together finally conclude to SCORAS IS SCAM and to they never want to pay me money without any reason.

I suppose no need to anymore check will they ever solve its, coz situation is too obvious already.

But pls, others be careful and not put money on this bookie, coz can be scammed same as me.

You are frequently accused of playing with arbitrage and value betting which bookie usually listed as unfair game play so I believe there’s really a thorough investigation going on especially if this odds provider is the same to other casino that you play in the past.

Scoras bonus has an easy wagering requirements so it’s obvious that they will take all flags seriously. I’m not defending Scoras for the delay but they truly don’t have total control on the investigation.

I suggest to communicate with them via telegram to give you a timely update. Nick is very responsive and helpful in my experience.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1365


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 05:59:01 AM
 #833

Requested a new withdrawal 12 hours ago (still pending now), login back just now but surprisingly that I cant play anything now. I played slot games only so far in scoras but now I cant play any slot games with similar warning message showing that I've been limited. This is the first time I received limitation like this in my many years of gambling journey. All other games shows error when I accessed it today, I have no idea why but it is something unusual imo.

Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 73
Merit: 1


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:08:12 AM
 #834

Requested a new withdrawal 12 hours ago (still pending now), login back just now but surprisingly that I cant play anything now. I played slot games only so far in scoras but now I cant play any slot games with similar warning message showing that I've been limited. This is the first time I received limitation like this in my many years of gambling journey. All other games shows error when I accessed it today, I have no idea why but it is something unusual imo.



This is not just you, it seems to happen frequently every day, I also get a limit message when trying to place sports bets or slots. When I happens I have contacted Nick on telegram and he has fixed it fast but definitely concerning and a bit frustrating.

Though I am relieved to see it really isn't just me having that issue.
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 5120


https://bit.ly/bitbollo


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:26:57 AM
 #835

There are several Issues and withdrawal pending since awhile.
Like this One, from the topic of their signature campaign.

Greetings, please I am yet to get your feedback of rectifying my challenge after sending ID number as requested the challenge is not yet resolved please give attention.
Username: Uhwuchukwu53
ID: 471798081


As i can see it been sitting in your balance since a long time?

Yes , for a couple of weeks I just ordered for withdrawal which has refused to be successful

fips031
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:51:22 AM
 #836

Bro to be honest i almost not care anymore... They cant solve my problem 20+ days and locked my money on such long period...
paid or not, they never cant call their self "good bookie" ... This is just way how they want to "block you" without reason...

Again, my strong recommendation is if you sportsbook gambler, avoid this bookie, coz they cant control anything.

I'm monitoring the situation closely and am aware that updates are being made to the Scoras website. However, in your case, I've seen a Scoras representative inform you several times that they aren't handling the matter, only the sportsbook provider, and they have no control over it. You simply need to wait until the sportsbook completes the investigation and the Scoras team provides you with the results. That's just how it works.

That's just how it works ?
Maybe in scam bookies.
In normal bookies, they have full control and can gave you exact time frame.
Not to 20 days open case without 1 normal explanation.
TheAndy500
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 322


>CAMPAIGN MANAGER✅ >TG:@TheAndy500💬


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:59:18 AM
 #837

I'm monitoring the situation closely and am aware that updates are being made to the Scoras website. However, in your case, I've seen a Scoras representative inform you several times that they aren't handling the matter, only the sportsbook provider, and they have no control over it. You simply need to wait until the sportsbook completes the investigation and the Scoras team provides you with the results. That's just how it works.

That's just how it works ?
Maybe in scam bookies.
In normal bookies, they have full control and can gave you exact time frame.
Not to 20 days open case without 1 normal explanation.

That's correct, but only if the casino itself is conducting the investigation directly. In your case, the investigation is being conducted by the sportsbook provider, which is completely independent of Scoras. Unfortunately, in this situation, all you can do is wait.
As I mentioned earlier, it can take up to 30 days, and I don't envy you the wait, but since it's taking this long, your case will surely be resolved soon.

exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 15
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:12:47 AM
 #838

Brothers,

Maybe you forgot, coz my case already old 20+ days.
But "investigation" still not finished.

These types of investigations typically take up to 30 days. I haven't thoroughly checked Scoras terms and conditions, but some casinos have even set a 60-day deadline in their ToS. However, I suspect their sportsbook provider will respond to you much sooner.

mines been over 45 days, so we can dismiss any theory of it needing to take 30 days to be solved.  Until these players are paid their withdraws or allowed to withdraw funds they won fair and square this place is a scam.
doggywin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 41


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:38:27 AM
 #839

Day 9. No withdrawal

I suspect they are using player deposit for casino expenses and player withdrawal

They are enticing players to deposit promising bonus, after the deposit, they use the money to process pending withdrawal

Originally they offered me bonus on $1k but after I started winning, they offered me to deposit of another $1k for better bonus

Screenshot Nick shared:


Quote
Nick Scoras.io:
Deposit one K more and we will make it 5k balance instead with 25.000 wager

Nick Scoras.io:
So you’re basically getting 2000 more for free


I declined that

The casino is broke af

SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 10:56:46 AM
 #840

Payment & Withdrawal Update

We want to give everyone a quick update.

All regular withdrawals have been cleared and processed. At the moment, there are no regular withdrawals pending from our side.

There is only one withdrawal still awaiting completion. This is connected to a special VIP arrangement that was offered specifically to that player and is not part of our standard promotions or withdrawal process. Because of the size and unique terms of this VIP deal, the final payout requires additional approval from senior management before it can be released.

Separately, we are working extremely hard today to complete the update to our new payment system. The team is fully focused on getting everything finalized and running smoothly, and we will provide another update as soon as the new payment system is live.

Thank you to everyone for your patience while we finish this work. We appreciate everyone who has continued playing with us and supporting SCORAS throughout the update.

— SCORAS Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!