Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 11:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍌 SCORAS.io 🍌 | VIP TRANSFER | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Meet Mojo 🐵  (Read 12057 times)
Bitinity
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1365


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:00:17 AM
 #841

Just wanna confirm that I have received my withdrawal ($340) 5 minutes ago. The same as before, there is an email informing that withdrawal is on its way but it is now real unlike my first withdrawal (rejected).  
abel1337
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1150


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 11:36:07 AM
 #842

Payment & Withdrawal Update

We want to give everyone a quick update.

All regular withdrawals have been cleared and processed. At the moment, there are no regular withdrawals pending from our side.

There is only one withdrawal still awaiting completion. This is connected to a special VIP arrangement that was offered specifically to that player and is not part of our standard promotions or withdrawal process. Because of the size and unique terms of this VIP deal, the final payout requires additional approval from senior management before it can be released.

Separately, we are working extremely hard today to complete the update to our new payment system. The team is fully focused on getting everything finalized and running smoothly, and we will provide another update as soon as the new payment system is live.

Thank you to everyone for your patience while we finish this work. We appreciate everyone who has continued playing with us and supporting SCORAS throughout the update.

— SCORAS Team
I withdraw yesterday using Fulgurpay, it came back to my account just now, so my question is what do I do next to withdraw my balance?


I understand that you are working hard to fix your payment system as fulgurpay made withdrawal a worry for your gamblers. It also worried me yesterday to be honest since it's been the problem from your gamblers based on this thread.

The current option I only have to withdraw my balance is fulgurpay. Do I need to try it again? or wait for your new withdrawal system?

To be honest, my experience from your casino is quite good until this withdrawal problem that I had. I still have a trust on your casino as you is still actively communicating on this forum about the problem that your gamblers have and resolving the problem like this.

I'm hoping that my withdrawal problem be resolved very soon.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
doggywin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 41


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:00:01 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2026, 12:21:05 PM by doggywin
 #843

I withdraw yesterday using Fulgurpay, it came back to my account just now, so my question is what do I do next to withdraw my balance?

Try USDT (Tron)


There is only one withdrawal still awaiting completion. This is connected to a special VIP arrangement that was offered specifically to that player and is not part of our standard promotions or withdrawal process. Because of the size and unique terms of this VIP deal, the final payout requires additional approval from senior management before it can be released.

This "special VIP arrangement" "size and unique terms" is literally the same promotion offered on the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67171986#msg67171986
Only change is 5x instead of 6x wager.

Is the 10 day withdrawal delay is a VIP perk? No other casinos give their players or VIPs this, maybe you should advertise it.

Is the casino broke? Can you prove the bankroll?

exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 15
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:21:34 PM
 #844

Payment & Withdrawal Update

We want to give everyone a quick update.

All regular withdrawals have been cleared and processed. At the moment, there are no regular withdrawals pending from our side.

There is only one withdrawal still awaiting completion. This is connected to a special VIP arrangement that was offered specifically to that player and is not part of our standard promotions or withdrawal process. Because of the size and unique terms of this VIP deal, the final payout requires additional approval from senior management before it can be released.

Separately, we are working extremely hard today to complete the update to our new payment system. The team is fully focused on getting everything finalized and running smoothly, and we will provide another update as soon as the new payment system is live.

Thank you to everyone for your patience while we finish this work. We appreciate everyone who has continued playing with us and supporting SCORAS throughout the update.

— SCORAS Team




My issue isnt resolved,   quick summary: you accused me of cheating or fraud, i proved your story to be a pile of crap and have receipts that will be posted if this is not resolved, you then said you would email me a day later, never emailed me, i pmd you, you now are saying you are still investigating today and will email me tommorow.......   im sincerly glad you could process a couplew hundread dolllars in random withdraws tho. Your not the good guy
Gakou
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 02:11:30 PM
 #845

.
Is the casino broke? Can you prove the bankroll?

I wouldn't suprises if this is what happened, seeing how active they're giving promotion to their users to lure new deposits and hoping their players won't do well but unfortunately it's the opposite I guess.

Instead of providing the best payment provider they're using it as an excuse that the problem from their payment provider.

Bonuses are really nice for their players but real problem needs to be fix first so they don’t disappoint their players.
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
Today at 12:15:10 AM
 #846

Payment & Withdrawal Update

We want to give everyone a quick update.

All regular withdrawals have been cleared and processed. At the moment, there are no regular withdrawals pending from our side.

There is only one withdrawal still awaiting completion. This is connected to a special VIP arrangement that was offered specifically to that player and is not part of our standard promotions or withdrawal process. Because of the size and unique terms of this VIP deal, the final payout requires additional approval from senior management before it can be released.

Separately, we are working extremely hard today to complete the update to our new payment system. The team is fully focused on getting everything finalized and running smoothly, and we will provide another update as soon as the new payment system is live.

Thank you to everyone for your patience while we finish this work. We appreciate everyone who has continued playing with us and supporting SCORAS throughout the update.

— SCORAS Team
I withdraw yesterday using Fulgurpay, it came back to my account just now, so my question is what do I do next to withdraw my balance?


I understand that you are working hard to fix your payment system as fulgurpay made withdrawal a worry for your gamblers. It also worried me yesterday to be honest since it's been the problem from your gamblers based on this thread.

The current option I only have to withdraw my balance is fulgurpay. Do I need to try it again? or wait for your new withdrawal system?

To be honest, my experience from your casino is quite good until this withdrawal problem that I had. I still have a trust on your casino as you is still actively communicating on this forum about the problem that your gamblers have and resolving the problem like this.

I'm hoping that my withdrawal problem be resolved very soon.

Please make a request again in USDT TRC20



——-

All pending withdrawals has gone out again

doggywin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 04:14:17 AM
 #847


All pending withdrawals has gone out again

Yeah? Have you checked the meaning of "All"?

Day 10. No withdrawal

You owe me $2,894
Tron address submitted TJNaKRcHjbdf3xwtx5X9WUK2q8LwvoEZMR


Yesterday I submitted a withdrawal with a different casino for $5,200 and received it in seconds. What is your deal?

rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2166
Merit: 296



View Profile
Today at 04:27:20 AM
 #848

Day 9. No withdrawal

I suspect they are using player deposit for casino expenses and player withdrawal

They are enticing players to deposit promising bonus, after the deposit, they use the money to process pending withdrawal

Originally they offered me bonus on $1k but after I started winning, they offered me to deposit of another $1k for better bonus

Screenshot Nick shared:


Quote
Nick Scoras.io:
Deposit one K more and we will make it 5k balance instead with 25.000 wager

Nick Scoras.io:
So you’re basically getting 2000 more for free


I declined that

The casino is broke af

I think this is a legit warning. They seem to be heavily focusing on attracting deposits while withdrawls are taking a long long time with a new issue/excuse everyday.

All they are doing is writing long ass posts here trying to look legitimate. You know what would be the best way to prove that? Process withdraws in same day rather then a week and new excuse each day

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 73
Merit: 1


View Profile
Today at 04:37:47 AM
Last edit: Today at 07:24:55 AM by Eladzis
 #849

Not what I want to see, I have depositef $4500 total and now completed rollover on the bonus.

I'm waiting to hear back from Nick on telegram as I now try to withdraw. Have documented all our chats etc. I should have a clear review soon depending on how this goes.

Update: I now am awaiting a review, I suppose of the roll over bets which I've been told will happen on Monday.
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
Today at 08:21:03 AM
 #850

Not what I want to see, I have depositef $4500 total and now completed rollover on the bonus.

I'm waiting to hear back from Nick on telegram as I now try to withdraw. Have documented all our chats etc. I should have a clear review soon depending on how this goes.

Update: I now am awaiting a review, I suppose of the roll over bets which I've been told will happen on Monday.

Sounds amazing 😎👌 please share how much you’ve won

exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 15
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 01:15:03 PM
 #851

I sincerely hope Scoras will reach out to me today like they said they would via email. My account is unable to withdraw and they will not fix the matter because they do not have any money to pay out       BEWARE
abel1337
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1150


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:43:49 PM
 #852

-snip
I withdraw yesterday using Fulgurpay, it came back to my account just now, so my question is what do I do next to withdraw my balance?
-snip

I understand that you are working hard to fix your payment system as fulgurpay made withdrawal a worry for your gamblers. It also worried me yesterday to be honest since it's been the problem from your gamblers based on this thread.

The current option I only have to withdraw my balance is fulgurpay. Do I need to try it again? or wait for your new withdrawal system?

To be honest, my experience from your casino is quite good until this withdrawal problem that I had. I still have a trust on your casino as you is still actively communicating on this forum about the problem that your gamblers have and resolving the problem like this.

I'm hoping that my withdrawal problem be resolved very soon.
Just a little update. I withdrawn my funds by resubmitting a withdrawal request using USDT (TRX) and I received my withdrawal after an hour. Not that fast but not that slow. Commend to scoras representative for answering questions here. I hope you can fix your withdrawal method as majority of the people complains about it.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!