|
TheAndy500
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:53:08 PM |
|
I had been suffered from 9 sept 2026. I contacted on live chat and nick.scoras also on telegram. But still no positive response from anyone. When i want to withdraw said clients restricted for withdraw action. Balance 370$. Uid:485623256. They asked many times do i place bet on fixing match, anyone can confirm me that fixing match stake lower then 200$ is possible? I'm not sure if you're asking a question by quoting or if this is some kind of reminder, but here's an update of that case: Just wanna confirm that I have received my withdrawal ($340) 5 minutes ago. The same as before, there is an email informing that withdrawal is on its way but it is now real unlike my first withdrawal (rejected).
|
|
|
|
aran98
Newbie
Online
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 05:29:32 PM |
|
I had been suffered from 9 sept 2026. I contacted on live chat and nick.scoras also on telegram. But still no positive response from anyone. When i want to withdraw said clients restricted for withdraw action. Balance 370$. Uid:485623256. They asked many times do i place bet on fixing match, anyone can confirm me that fixing match stake lower then 200$ is possible? I had been waiting for solution long time, once a time ask new question one day do i have another account, do i bet fix match, we send request sportbook, if i Don't do any cheating i will get funds bla bla. Please scoras team solve my issue. From 9 sept i was dealing with this problem
|
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 03:10:00 AM |
|
I had been suffered from 9 sept 2026. I contacted on live chat and nick.scoras also on telegram. But still no positive response from anyone. When i want to withdraw said clients restricted for withdraw action. Balance 370$. Uid:485623256. They asked many times do i place bet on fixing match, anyone can confirm me that fixing match stake lower then 200$ is possible? I had been waiting for solution long time, once a time ask new question one day do i have another account, do i bet fix match, we send request sportbook, if i Don't do any cheating i will get funds bla bla. Please scoras team solve my issue. From 9 sept i was dealing with this problem
For an accusation of betting on fixed match, I believe this will truly become a long process but Nick usually gives a good communication on telegram regarding the status of your case. Answering to all affected user with pending withdrawal will be much appreciated from Scoras now that they launch new deposit promo. I’m also looking forward on the upgraded version of payment processor to have a smooth game.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1404
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 03:44:35 AM |
|
For an accusation of betting on fixed match, I believe this will truly become a long process but Nick usually gives a good communication on telegram regarding the status of your case.
But how can it be a concern of the gambler? Gamblers would not know if a game is fixed or not, they are just betting on the outcome of the game. I wonder if sportsbooks would refund if a game is proven fixed and gamblers lose. So this fixed game accusation should not give bettors a problem, unless the casino is being transparent that its written on the TOS. (which I believe would still need a lot of discussion to resolve)
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 05:08:14 AM |
|
For an accusation of betting on fixed match, I believe this will truly become a long process but Nick usually gives a good communication on telegram regarding the status of your case.
But how can it be a concern of the gambler? Gamblers would not know if a game is fixed or not, they are just betting on the outcome of the game. I wonder if sportsbooks would refund if a game is proven fixed and gamblers lose. So this fixed game accusation should not give bettors a problem, unless the casino is being transparent that its written on the TOS. (which I believe would still need a lot of discussion to resolve) It’s obvious that if you bet on fixed match then your account will be under investigation for a potential connection. It’s not an immediate accusation that the player was already involved but ofc bookie will investigate on all the affected users that placed bet on that specific match since it’s the first step to filter out legit player from player that genuinely avail this fixed match. Imagine out of thousands of bet offer available your bet landed on the fixed match. The odds of that happening is low since fixed match don’t happened on regular basis and not available on all sports at the same time. The question you should be asking is how the bookie determines if the match is fixed? Because this information is still unknown to me.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Eladzis
Jr. Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
|
 |
Today at 05:12:35 AM |
|
Given concerns raised by other posters I have been messaging those saying they were able to withdraw and every one is roughly $100-$300.
Id like to hear if anyone has successfully withdrawal a sizable amount. I'm waiting on a review to check my account tomorrow but my withdrawal is multitudes higher than these sums so I'm hoping it's concern for nothing.
|
|
|
|
|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1404
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 06:12:34 AM |
|
It’s obvious that if you bet on fixed match then your account will be under investigation for a potential connection.
Honestly this is quite new to me, I have never seen this before and I thought its nonsense but given its happening here then I might believe its true. However, I just don't understand, how can the sportsbook know that I bet on a fixed game, what's their evidence that I intentionally did it? What if they will just accuse me of doing it without proof? And speaking of proof, what's the proof that a certain game is fixed?
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 06:26:46 AM |
|
It’s obvious that if you bet on fixed match then your account will be under investigation for a potential connection.
Honestly this is quite new to me, I have never seen this before and I thought its nonsense but given its happening here then I might believe its true. However, I just don't understand, how can the sportsbook know that I bet on a fixed game, what's their evidence that I intentionally did it? What if they will just accuse me of doing it without proof? And speaking of proof, what's the proof that a certain game is fixed? Your question is actually my question too.  Normally, the odds provider flagged if the match was fixed based on investigation of anomalies on the game. This issue already happened before on Fairlay(now Bitcoin-betting) before which they are the only one who claimed the match was fixed while other casino paid all the bets for that specific match. It’s a bit off topic now here but you can check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5498092.0 to see how chaotic an issue like this.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
Today at 07:06:12 AM |
|
SCORAS.io — System Update
We are currently carrying out a major update to our systems as we continue improving the overall SCORAS.io experience.
This update will include:
• A more advanced VIP system, with additional features and improvements for our players. • An upgraded deposit and payment system, including support for deposits in several additional currencies. • General improvements to the platform, performance, and overall user experience.
We expect the update to take approximately 24 hours, with up to 48 hours required for full completion.
During this period, you may experience some temporary issues on the website, and certain transactions or services may take slightly longer than usual. These are expected while the updates are being implemented.
Our support team remains available 24/7 throughout the entire update. If you experience any issues or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact them.
Thank you for your patience while we continue upgrading SCORAS.io. 🍌
SCORAS.io Team
|
|
|
|
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321
NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino
|
 |
Today at 08:47:14 AM |
|
Given concerns raised by other posters I have been messaging those saying they were able to withdraw and every one is roughly $100-$300.
Id like to hear if anyone has successfully withdrawal a sizable amount. I'm waiting on a review to check my account tomorrow but my withdrawal is multitudes higher than these sums so I'm hoping it's concern for nothing.
Their previous update stated that "All" withdrawal requests has been processed. I see another user with large withdrawal request. Not sure if doggywin's withdrawal issue also been resolved. There's also no recent update from scoras indicating another batch of withdrawal that they recently processed. It's also possible that this is another issue with the payment provider. Though, latest updates mentioned that there's an upcoming changes with this and possibly it's affected due to this changes on the payment provider. Day 10. No withdrawal
You owe me $2,894
|
|
|
|
lexert
Newbie

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 09:50:24 AM |
|
The withdrawal request has not been processed for 20 hours ($60). Emails sent to customer support have gone unanswered. id-471824885
|
|
|
|
|
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 09:54:07 AM |
|
Given concerns raised by other posters I have been messaging those saying they were able to withdraw and every one is roughly $100-$300.
Id like to hear if anyone has successfully withdrawal a sizable amount. I'm waiting on a review to check my account tomorrow but my withdrawal is multitudes higher than these sums so I'm hoping it's concern for nothing.
this is correct yes, they pay out a bunch of tiny withdraws to try and make themself look good and people who have larger balances they do not pay your withdraw or they block your account from doing so and then try to accuse the player of cheating. Its currently ongoing with my account for over a month where I am not allowed to withdraw, the OP tried to say they where doing an investigation in my account but had been proven they where making the story up all along, Im still waiting to hear from them regarding the issue. Many other players have had similar issues. BEWARE
|
|
|
|
|
Sarah Jordan
Member


Activity: 199
Merit: 62
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
Today at 12:17:57 PM |
|
May we know when you will implement this new payment method? It will attract more new users and hopefully it will avoid any unnecessary delays in withdrawals. I actually experienced the delay twice, though I still appreciate the help and you being hands on just to resolve my withdrawal issue. Also, the compensation you offered to me that is unexpected to me that time.
However, I know that other users also experience a much longer withdrawal issue. We all see their disappointment and the possibility for them not to come back and play in another site instead. Hopefully, this new payment method will improve your withdrawal process and gives us a better experience.
I know business is not easy, but if I were them, I would stop accepting deposits until the withdrawal issue is well sorted out or until the new payment method is implemented. That way, the withdrawal complaints don't keep coming up here. Looking through the last few pages of the thread can easily make a new user not use the website because of the worry of delayed withdrawals and having to go back and forth with the customer support. That's the best decision they would take to stop the complaint of withdrawals by players. Though I've been trying to login in on the site but it hasn't been opening since yesterday. Was thinking they might be upgrading their site or something else. I've been going through the comments on the thread and seeing a lot of complaints about withdrawals I've pulled back from registering on the site. Maybe I'd check later to see if there's an improvement on the site. Cause I wouldn't want to put my money where I'll find it difficult to withdraw.
|
|
|
|
aran98
Newbie
Online
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 12:33:21 PM |
|
I had been suffered from 9 sept 2026. I contacted on live chat and nick.scoras also on telegram. But still no positive response from anyone. When i want to withdraw said clients restricted for withdraw action. Balance 370$. Uid:485623256. They asked many times do i place bet on fixing match, anyone can confirm me that fixing match stake lower then 200$ is possible? I had been waiting for solution long time, once a time ask new question one day do i have another account, do i bet fix match, we send request sportbook, if i Don't do any cheating i will get funds bla bla. Please scoras team solve my issue. From 9 sept i was dealing with this problem
For an accusation of betting on fixed match, I believe this will truly become a long process but Nick usually gives a good communication on telegram regarding the status of your case. Answering to all affected user with pending withdrawal will be much appreciated from Scoras now that they launch new deposit promo. I’m also looking forward on the upgraded version of payment processor to have a smooth game. Nick was good to me but he didn’t reply properly, i had been suffered from 9th sept, and there are many people playing sports in this world not only me, if i stake a sports game another user also can playing this option, sportsbook not only for looser also handle winner. If i win 4match and lost 1-2 match option thats not mean that i am a fixer.
|
|
|
|
|
doggywin
Member


Activity: 310
Merit: 41
|
 |
Today at 12:33:38 PM |
|
All pending withdrawals has gone out again
Yeah? Have you checked the meaning of "All"? Day 10. No withdrawal You owe me $2,894 Tron address submitted TJNaKRcHjbdf3xwtx5X9WUK2q8LwvoEZMR Yesterday I submitted a withdrawal with a different casino for $5,200 and received it in seconds. What is your deal? Day 11 no withdrawal
|
|
|
|
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1448
|
 |
Today at 01:11:50 PM |
|
All pending withdrawals has gone out again
-snip- Day 11 no withdrawal How long you will be waiting patiently for your withdrawal before you decide to open a scam accusation thread? Frankly I do not follow your case so I have no idea how the communication between you and scoras through email or other private way regarding your withdrawal but 11 days seems to be too long already. I'm surprised to see people keep coming and play in this casino while there are so many withdrawal issues although most of them are processed eventually.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
Today at 01:13:55 PM |
|
SCORAS.io — Major System & Payment Upgrade
We are currently carrying out a major system upgrade across SCORAS.io, and the long-awaited new payment system is finally part of this update.
During the transition, certain tools and functions are being temporarily removed or disabled. Withdrawals are currently temporarily disabled/rejected, and deposits will also be disabled shortly while we complete the integration.
Once completed, the upgrade will include:
* Instant cash-outs and deposits moving forward * Our long-awaited new payment system * Support for many more currencies * A significantly upgraded VIP system * Improved payment stability and automation * Additional backend and platform improvements
Within 48 hours, we expect our operations to be fully functional again.
During this period, you may see certain functions disappear or become temporarily unavailable. This is intentional while the new systems are being deployed. Player balances and funds remain unaffected.
Our support team remains available 24/7 throughout the upgrade.
Thank you for your patience. We know the improved payment system has been highly anticipated, and we’re looking forward to having the new infrastructure fully operational.
SCORAS.io Team
|
|
|
|
|