aran98
Newbie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:44:39 AM |
|
Regarding withdrawals during the current update:
Yes, recent withdrawals may be affected temporarily. As announced, we are completing a major system and payment upgrade, and during this period withdrawals may be rejected or delayed until the upgrade is fully completed.
The purpose of this update is specifically to improve the payment experience going forward, including faster and ultimately instant deposits and withdrawals across more supported currencies. We expect normal operations to resume within the announced 48-hour window.
Regarding fips031:
We understand that this case has been outstanding for a long time, and we are not ignoring it. Your case is separate from the current payment-system update and remains under review because it relates to historical sportsbook activity from the previous platform.
We understand your frustration after 27 days. Once we have the final determination required to close the case, we will communicate it clearly and directly. We will not mark the matter as resolved until there is an actual resolution.
What about my? No ans from team, no response, Uid:485623256 Its about 26 days you are checking my bets still not find about any solution. If you Don't wanna to give funds then say
|
|
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:46:48 AM |
|
Regarding withdrawals during the current update:
Yes, recent withdrawals may be affected temporarily. As announced, we are completing a major system and payment upgrade, and during this period withdrawals may be rejected or delayed until the upgrade is fully completed.
The purpose of this update is specifically to improve the payment experience going forward, including faster and ultimately instant deposits and withdrawals across more supported currencies. We expect normal operations to resume within the announced 48-hour window.
Regarding fips031:
We understand that this case has been outstanding for a long time, and we are not ignoring it. Your case is separate from the current payment-system update and remains under review because it relates to historical sportsbook activity from the previous platform.
We understand your frustration after 27 days. Once we have the final determination required to close the case, we will communicate it clearly and directly. We will not mark the matter as resolved until there is an actual resolution.
What about my? No ans from team, no response, Uid:485623256 Its about 26 days you are checking my bets still not find about any solution. If you Don't wanna to give funds then say I’ll make sure your case get look into it today
|
|
|
|
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:18:50 AM |
|
Regarding withdrawals during the current update:
Yes, recent withdrawals may be affected temporarily. As announced, we are completing a major system and payment upgrade, and during this period withdrawals may be rejected or delayed until the upgrade is fully completed.
The purpose of this update is specifically to improve the payment experience going forward, including faster and ultimately instant deposits and withdrawals across more supported currencies. We expect normal operations to resume within the announced 48-hour window.
Regarding fips031:
We understand that this case has been outstanding for a long time, and we are not ignoring it. Your case is separate from the current payment-system update and remains under review because it relates to historical sportsbook activity from the previous platform.
We understand your frustration after 27 days. Once we have the final determination required to close the case, we will communicate it clearly and directly. We will not mark the matter as resolved until there is an actual resolution.
What about my? No ans from team, no response, Uid:485623256 Its about 26 days you are checking my bets still not find about any solution. If you Don't wanna to give funds then say I’ll make sure your case get look into it today over 30 days and im still blocked from withdrawing, like the others in the thread above me, WHAT ABOUT MY SITUATION??? AWAITING RESOLUTION. you said you would contact me, you never did.
|
|
|
|
|
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:21:27 AM |
|
Day Number 27
My case still not solved.
SCORAS IS SCAM
day 30-45. my case is still not solved SCORAS IS A SCAM
|
|
|
|
|
doggywin
Member


Activity: 316
Merit: 41
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:40:29 AM |
|
All pending withdrawals has gone out again
Yeah? Have you checked the meaning of "All"? Day 10. No withdrawal You owe me $2,894 Tron address submitted TJNaKRcHjbdf3xwtx5X9WUK2q8LwvoEZMR Yesterday I submitted a withdrawal with a different casino for $5,200 and received it in seconds. What is your deal? Day 11 no withdrawal Day 12 no withdrawal I never used the sportsbook. I made bets on slots. Yet no withdrawal. How long you will be waiting patiently for your withdrawal before you decide to open a scam accusation thread? Frankly I do not follow your case so I have no idea how the communication between you and scoras through email or other private way regarding your withdrawal but 11 days seems to be too long already. I'm surprised to see people keep coming and play in this casino while there are so many withdrawal issues although most of them are processed eventually.
I am looking into the people behind it I will start the thread today
|
|
|
|
king0fspades
Newbie

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:58:45 AM |
|
At this point I am almost sure Scoras is a scam.
They are lying to me for days that "in a few hours", "later", "I am busy now", "tomorrow morning", they are going to open my account because I had a special offer. I have wagered my bonus on time, on 30th Sept, I made 2 deposits of 4000$ total, and now I have a balance of nearly 7000$.
Before that, Nick was texting me many days with "special offers" so I will make deposit, and the 2nd time I was making a deposit, metamask warned me for a "malicious address", I told Nick and he told me that I can send him money directly and that they will give me the deposit + bonus in my account. Since then, they are just lying every day to me, and I was promised that latest on 2nd of October I will receive my withdrawal.
I can see also here other victims that are not receiving payments, so yeah, maybe if we dont get payment very soon, we should alert everyone about Scoras, including the owners of this channel so other people won't become victims as well.
|
|
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:03:46 PM |
|
Operations Update
We expect to have all operations fully up and running by tomorrow.
It is genuinely disappointing for us to see some of the experiences being posted here. We understand the frustration, and we also recognize that some of these situations could and should have been prevented earlier on our side.
The team has been working continuously on the ongoing system updates, and we are now very close to completing the work and restoring full operations.
We appreciate everyone who has remained patient with us throughout this process. We will provide another update as soon as everything is fully operational again.
SCORAS.io Team
|
|
|
|
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1715
A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:21:42 PM |
|
We expect to have all operations fully up and running by tomorrow.
It is genuinely disappointing for us to see some of the experiences being posted here. We understand the frustration, and we also recognize that some of these situations could and should have been prevented earlier on our side.
Well, at least you guys own up to it. The only way now to win back the trust of those users who are posting bad feedback is to resolve their complaints and issues. Also, what I would suggest, next time, if there's a major update coming in that would hinder crucial parts of the casino, like the withdrawal system, maybe halt the operations first? It's better to take a pause and fix/update everything than to continue operating and cause a headache for you and your users the next day. Announce that the casino will take a pause, allow everyone to withdraw their balance, push the major updates, then resume when everything is done. That should be the proper way to do it.
|
|
|
|
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:34:35 PM |
|
Operations Update
We expect to have all operations fully up and running by tomorrow.
It is genuinely disappointing for us to see some of the experiences being posted here. We understand the frustration, and we also recognize that some of these situations could and should have been prevented earlier on our side.
The team has been working continuously on the ongoing system updates, and we are now very close to completing the work and restoring full operations.
We appreciate everyone who has remained patient with us throughout this process. We will provide another update as soon as everything is fully operational again.
SCORAS.io Team
is the system update: that your going to let people withdraw their account balances and stop falsly accusing players of things / making up fake investigations? i certainly hope so, otherwise no one cares and your broke scammers
|
|
|
|
|
fips031
Newbie
Online
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:42:28 PM |
|
Day Number 28
My case still not solved.
SCORAS IS SCAM
|
|
|
|
|
doggywin
Member


Activity: 316
Merit: 41
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:43:41 PM Last edit: October 06, 2026, 12:54:20 PM by doggywin |
|
They are lying to me for days that "in a few hours", "later", "I am busy now", "tomorrow morning", they are going to open my account because I had a special offer. I have wagered my bonus on time, on 30th Sept, I made 2 deposits of 4000$ total, and now I have a balance of nearly 7000$.
Can you share us the UTC time and date when you deposited $4k? This could be the missing information. They got a deposit around Sep 30, that covered most withdrawals except for my $3k withdrawal. If your deposit was before an hour before this post, we can be certain that Scoras has no liquid bankroll 15 withdrawals were processed around an hour ago.
I can see that the following withdrawals are still pending:
471822831 471781537 492801513 494897677 487445792
|
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:02:08 PM |
|
They are lying to me for days that "in a few hours", "later", "I am busy now", "tomorrow morning", they are going to open my account because I had a special offer. I have wagered my bonus on time, on 30th Sept, I made 2 deposits of 4000$ total, and now I have a balance of nearly 7000$.
Can you share us the UTC time and date when you deposited $4k? This could be the missing information. They got a major deposit around Sep 30, that covered most withdrawals except for my $3k withdrawal. If your deposit was before an hour before this post, we can be certain that Scoras has no liquid bankroll 15 withdrawals were processed around an hour ago.
I can see that the following withdrawals are still pending:
471822831 471781537 492801513 494897677 487445792
Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
|
|
|
|
king0fspades
Newbie

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:28:10 PM |
|
They are lying to me for days that "in a few hours", "later", "I am busy now", "tomorrow morning", they are going to open my account because I had a special offer. I have wagered my bonus on time, on 30th Sept, I made 2 deposits of 4000$ total, and now I have a balance of nearly 7000$.
Can you share us the UTC time and date when you deposited $4k? This could be the missing information. They got a deposit around Sep 30, that covered most withdrawals except for my $3k withdrawal. If your deposit was before an hour before this post, we can be certain that Scoras has no liquid bankroll 15 withdrawals were processed around an hour ago.
I can see that the following withdrawals are still pending:
471822831 471781537 492801513 494897677 487445792
No, my last deposit was made on Sept 24th. I havent made a withdrawal yet, still waiting for them to unblock my account. Waiting a week for something that takes a few seconds
|
|
|
|
|
doggywin
Member


Activity: 316
Merit: 41
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:40:47 PM |
|
They are lying to me for days that "in a few hours", "later", "I am busy now", "tomorrow morning", they are going to open my account because I had a special offer. I have wagered my bonus on time, on 30th Sept, I made 2 deposits of 4000$ total, and now I have a balance of nearly 7000$.
Can you share us the UTC time and date when you deposited $4k? This could be the missing information. They got a deposit around Sep 30, that covered most withdrawals except for my $3k withdrawal. If your deposit was before an hour before this post, we can be certain that Scoras has no liquid bankroll 15 withdrawals were processed around an hour ago.
I can see that the following withdrawals are still pending:
471822831 471781537 492801513 494897677 487445792
No, my last deposit was made on Sept 24th. I havent made a withdrawal yet, still waiting for them to unblock my account. Waiting a week for something that takes a few seconds Sept 24 is before Sept 30. The calculations check out. I got that stage completed on Sept 28. They just add more stages. I deposited $1k on Sep 23, received bonus $1k, wagered $10k under the terms, got to $3k, tried to withdraw on Sep 23.
It has been 7 days, some extracts of the excuses given: Sep 23 - "I’ll forward it to the team so they can review your bets and then we will release the withdrawal" Sep 24 - "We are currently fixing something techincal we will review the activity and the wager throughout the day. Ill keep you posted when unlocked" Sep 25 - "They should complete it today buddy thanks for being a loyal customer" Sep 26 - "On Monday morning they are back and will check and process." Sep 27 - Day off Sep 28 - "You are free to withdraw now your account is fully open." Sep 29 - "Your withdrawal will be processed throughout the day."
|
|
|
|
scorasScam
Newbie

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:11:21 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
king0fspades
Newbie

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 08:17:25 PM |
|
Cant we at this point tell the mods of this sub-forum about Scoras? I think only more people will get scammed. What should happen so someone can be removed from here? Do we need more proof? I can post many screenshots of Nick lying to me if that helps
|
|
|
|
|
king0fspades
Newbie

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 08:20:37 PM |
|
BE AWARE: SCORAS.IO <= SCAMMERS
|
|
|
|
|
|
knuckey
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:13:59 PM |
|
We expect to have all operations fully up and running by tomorrow.
I hope this happens soon. Smooth transactions are paramount. Why do you use a third party for transactions? Why not process them directly? You might want to consider this first. As far as I know, USDT withdrawals focus solely on speeding up the process through TRC-20. What's the difference with other blockchains? Shouldn't they be the same?
|
|
|
|
Zwei
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1452
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:25:06 PM |
|
Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
if your problems have nothing to do with liquidity, why haven't you paid players manually, until you fixed your dogshit payment "system"? let's say you are not bullshitting everyone, can you share your hot wallet/addresses showing a few thousand of $ sitting in it. because i do think it's a liquidity problem, so please prove everyone who's saying that wrong, if you can. Cant we at this point tell the mods of this sub-forum about Scoras? I think only more people will get scammed. What should happen so someone can be removed from here?
mods don't moderate scams. Do we need more proof? I can post many screenshots of Nick lying to me if that helps
you should open a scam accusation against them, and include as much proof about your issue as possible: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
|
|
|
|
Eladzis
Jr. Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:04:52 PM |
|
They are lying to me for days that "in a few hours", "later", "I am busy now", "tomorrow morning", they are going to open my account because I had a special offer. I have wagered my bonus on time, on 30th Sept, I made 2 deposits of 4000$ total, and now I have a balance of nearly 7000$.
Can you share us the UTC time and date when you deposited $4k? This could be the missing information. They got a major deposit around Sep 30, that covered most withdrawals except for my $3k withdrawal. If your deposit was before an hour before this post, we can be certain that Scoras has no liquid bankroll 15 withdrawals were processed around an hour ago.
I can see that the following withdrawals are still pending:
471822831 471781537 492801513 494897677 487445792
Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up. So this is an acknowledgement of the problems, hopefully after this update scoras can clear everything. But if not I'm not sure where that leaves them.
|
|
|
|
|
|