Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 11:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍌 SCORAS.io 🍌 | VIP TRANSFER | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Meet Mojo 🐵  (Read 13664 times)
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1717


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 10:02:06 AM
 #901

Cant we at this point tell the mods of this sub-forum about Scoras? I think only more people will get scammed.
Hate to tell you but scams aren't moderated in this forum. Telling the mods about it won't do anything better.

What should happen so someone can be removed from here? Do we need more proof? I can post many screenshots of Nick lying to me if that helps
If what you're telling us is true, the only thing that could be done is to make a scam accusation thread (which I assume you already have), put a bunch of negative tags on their official account, and, if possible, put a trust flag as well. Basically, ruin their forum reputation so no one would use their platform again. That's how scams are mostly dealt with in this forum. As for removal of their thread and accounts, none of that is gonna happen, but I'm sure if they get a bunch of negative tags, they'll eventually leave this forum.

Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
Perhaps start processing the pending withdrawals ASAP; do it manually if needed. The longer this issue isn't getting resolved, the more it drags your casino's reputation in this forum.
I'd hate to see that happen, especially since you guys had some good promos when you started.

lexert
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 15
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 10:55:58 AM
 #902

SKORAS.io isn't processing my withdrawals either. They claim they’re upgrading their payment methods, but they’ve still got the same single payment gateway they started with. They’re just stalling.I’ve been waiting for the payout for three days now.
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:39:00 AM
 #903

SKORAS.io isn't processing my withdrawals either. They claim they’re upgrading their payment methods, but they’ve still got the same single payment gateway they started with. They’re just stalling.I’ve been waiting for the payout for three days now.
I suggest that you also provide your UID so scoras can take a look into your case once he goes online.
But during this time, they are undergoing an upgrade for 48 hours. Withdrawals will be affected as stated in their previous announcement. Aside from your withdrawal issue, there are also other users with the same issue that was raised even before they announced their website upgeade.
Not sure how they will resolve all these issues now, but hopefully you can get your money asap.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
samo88
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:22:55 PM
 #904

Another one thats has been waiting for a 200$ withdrawal since yesterday.

ID: 486539046

Let's see if it's true that in 48h everything will be processed
abel1337
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1150


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 03:05:52 PM
 #905

This looks bad  Roll Eyes I plan on depositing again to join their campaign giveaway but it seems that I need to hold myself up. After reading few pages of this thread, it seems that scoras is on the bad side of the community after making people left unpaid. I had experience with them getting withdrawal rejection but I eventually successfully got my money from them, this is I think 2 days before the issue became very big.

There are several accusations about them but it all boils down to their bank roll. Having not enough bank roll would bring them down obviously and scoras should provide proof of their bank roll to ease up the pressure of allegations they are facing. A public bankroll isn't an issue for casino unless they doesn't have it.

It is quite a disappointment Scoras. I had a great experience but I don't like how you handle situation like this. Showing a public funds isn't that hard.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
The Cryptovator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2623


Protect your privacy 🔏 it's very important


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 03:09:21 PM
 #906

Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
Then why are user withdrawals pending? Even on the scam accusation board, victims raised concerns about the withdrawal for a long time pending. If you don’t have liquidity problems, then why are all the withdrawals pending? I don’t think all the complaints regarding withdrawal are fakes.

So please solve all the issues regarding withdrawal as soon as possible. Your reputation is almost affected; if you constantly keep ignoring allegations, then you will lose your reputation on the forum, and gamblers will start ignoring your platform as well.

Obim34
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 900



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 03:26:51 PM
 #907

Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
Clearly, the system isn't working properly.

Another complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67216592#msg67216592, there have been too many of them on your ANN thread, and I believe we have those yet to sign up and say something, you cannot be having this many complaints while doing business here. You don't take this long to process withdrawals or till they lay complaints, now there is every right to question this casino, maybe Hhampuz was right?

wenarios25
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 04:39:57 PM
 #908

Small update on my experience with Scoras.
Unfortunately, things are getting worse. My $100 withdrawal was cancelled because of a technical issue on their side, but the money never returned to my balance. Support kept asking me to wait — first 24 hours, then until the end of the day, and finally they sent me to Nick on Telegram.
Nick told me he would sort it out on Monday. Now he is simply ignoring my messages, even though I can see that they are being delivered.
I also had a $200 withdrawal pending for around two days. It was cancelled yesterday, I submitted it again, and more than 24 hours later it is still not processed.
So basically, $300 is currently stuck, and I still have another $98 on my balance.
I previously posted positive feedback when they solved my earlier issue and gave me a $150 bonus, so I’m not trying to attack them for no reason. I really want to believe this is just a temporary payment problem, but with all these broken promises and Nick now openly ignoring me, it’s honestly starting to feel like this may be a scam after all.
id:487445792
I’ll update if they resolve it.
yahoo62278
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5555


Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 04:50:31 PM
 #909

Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
Clearly, the system isn't working properly.

Another complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67216592#msg67216592, there have been too many of them on your ANN thread, and I believe we have those yet to sign up and say something, you cannot be having this many complaints while doing business here. You don't take this long to process withdrawals or till they lay complaints, now there is every right to question this casino, maybe Hhampuz was right?
They have been online at least twice since I tagged them and there has been 0 response from the casino or any rep. Not to mention, they said everything should be up and working today and wd should be processed.

Pretty sure they have just been saying whatever to keep the tags from coming. This smells alot like the chilistakes team IMO.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 04:55:39 PM
 #910

Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
Clearly, the system isn't working properly.

Another complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67216592#msg67216592, there have been too many of them on your ANN thread, and I believe we have those yet to sign up and say something, you cannot be having this many complaints while doing business here. You don't take this long to process withdrawals or till they lay complaints, now there is every right to question this casino, maybe Hhampuz was right?
They have been online at least twice since I tagged them and there has been 0 response from the casino or any rep. Not to mention, they said everything should be up and working today and wd should be processed.

Pretty sure they have just been saying whatever to keep the tags from coming. This smells alot like the chilistakes team IMO.


Hi Mr. Yahoo,

We’re still in the process of upgrading our systems. We were initially planning to have everything completed within the next few hours, but it looks like the update may take a little longer than expected.

I’ll let you know as soon as the update has been fully released. Once completed, you’ll also be seeing a new payment integration as part of the upgrade.

Regarding the liquidity verification, I’ll relay your request to our management team and see if I can get it approved for you so you can look into it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

yahoo62278
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5555


Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 05:01:17 PM
 #911

Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
Clearly, the system isn't working properly.

Another complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67216592#msg67216592, there have been too many of them on your ANN thread, and I believe we have those yet to sign up and say something, you cannot be having this many complaints while doing business here. You don't take this long to process withdrawals or till they lay complaints, now there is every right to question this casino, maybe Hhampuz was right?
They have been online at least twice since I tagged them and there has been 0 response from the casino or any rep. Not to mention, they said everything should be up and working today and wd should be processed.

Pretty sure they have just been saying whatever to keep the tags from coming. This smells alot like the chilistakes team IMO.


Hi Mr. Yahoo,

We’re still in the process of upgrading our systems. We were initially planning to have everything completed within the next few hours, but it looks like the update may take a little longer than expected.

I’ll let you know as soon as the update has been fully released. Once completed, you’ll also be seeing a new payment integration as part of the upgrade.

Regarding the liquidity verification, I’ll relay your request to our management team and see if I can get it approved for you so you can look into it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Hey good to see you finally respond!!! I'm not here to bust your balls necessarily, but look at it from a players perspective. Would you deposit on a site that has all these issues happening? Would you play on a site that can't/won't process withdrawals in a reasonable amount of time?

Would I love to be wrong and things start running smooth from here on out? Of course, but we have seen this before and it's better to be proven wrong then to let you keep operating and putting users at risk.

Let me know when you can prove solvency and i'll be happy to remove the tag.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lucano
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 500


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:01:54 PM
 #912

Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
Clearly, the system isn't working properly.

Another complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67216592#msg67216592, there have been too many of them on your ANN thread, and I believe we have those yet to sign up and say something, you cannot be having this many complaints while doing business here. You don't take this long to process withdrawals or till they lay complaints, now there is every right to question this casino, maybe Hhampuz was right?
They have been online at least twice since I tagged them and there has been 0 response from the casino or any rep. Not to mention, they said everything should be up and working today and wd should be processed.

Pretty sure they have just been saying whatever to keep the tags from coming. This smells alot like the chilistakes team IMO.


Hi Mr. Yahoo,

We’re still in the process of upgrading our systems. We were initially planning to have everything completed within the next few hours, but it looks like the update may take a little longer than expected.

I’ll let you know as soon as the update has been fully released. Once completed, you’ll also be seeing a new payment integration as part of the upgrade.

Regarding the liquidity verification, I’ll relay your request to our management team and see if I can get it approved for you so you can look into it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Why don't you complete the pending withdrawal first instead of making things worse?
the situation is now starting to become an emergency
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 22
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:06:03 PM
 #913

hi scoras,

you need to unblock my account so i can withdraw

we have been speaking in PMS but now your ignoring me

no one deposit here. they do not pay/ allow withdrawing
aran98
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:09:05 PM
 #914

Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
Clearly, the system isn't working properly.

Another complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67216592#msg67216592, there have been too many of them on your ANN thread, and I believe we have those yet to sign up and say something, you cannot be having this many complaints while doing business here. You don't take this long to process withdrawals or till they lay complaints, now there is every right to question this casino, maybe Hhampuz was right?
They have been online at least twice since I tagged them and there has been 0 response from the casino or any rep. Not to mention, they said everything should be up and working today and wd should be processed.

Pretty sure they have just been saying whatever to keep the tags from coming. This smells alot like the chilistakes team IMO.


Hi Mr. Yahoo,

We’re still in the process of upgrading our systems. We were initially planning to have everything completed within the next few hours, but it looks like the update may take a little longer than expected.

I’ll let you know as soon as the update has been fully released. Once completed, you’ll also be seeing a new payment integration as part of the upgrade.

Regarding the liquidity verification, I’ll relay your request to our management team and see if I can get it approved for you so you can look into it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

When i made withdrawal it said that withdraw restricted for this clients,  its not payment gateway fault,  its that you were restricted my withdrawal. Its been 28 days you were solving my issue but still not solved, you weren’t declare what the actual matters just saying that my sports bet is fixing or not. If i loss its actual game if i won its fixing! I have 370$ funds now. Please pay my funds
Uid: 485623256

Even when i knock in telegram support he took my uid every time but not get any update about my account
ovcijisir
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1464


Open-code Isolated Crypto Wallet


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 05:22:42 PM
 #915

Small update on my experience with Scoras.
Unfortunately, things are getting worse. My $100 withdrawal was cancelled because of a technical issue on their side, but the money never returned to my balance. Support kept asking me to wait — first 24 hours, then until the end of the day, and finally they sent me to Nick on Telegram.
Nick told me he would sort it out on Monday. Now he is simply ignoring my messages, even though I can see that they are being delivered.
I also had a $200 withdrawal pending for around two days. It was cancelled yesterday, I submitted it again, and more than 24 hours later it is still not processed.
So basically, $300 is currently stuck, and I still have another $98 on my balance.
I previously posted positive feedback when they solved my earlier issue and gave me a $150 bonus, so I’m not trying to attack them for no reason. I really want to believe this is just a temporary payment problem, but with all these broken promises and Nick now openly ignoring me, it’s honestly starting to feel like this may be a scam after all.
id:487445792
I’ll update if they resolve it.

Pretty big red flags if you ask me. I can't think of any reason anyone would make deposit to such casino (maybe only if one is ignorant about issues). I have been in similar situation before on another casino where my funds were blocked. The promising thing is that you got your funds returned once before. Also I'm sure that escalating the issue by publishing it on forum helps to speed up the process.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
fips031
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 17
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:40:12 PM
 #916

Day Number 29

My case still not solved.

SCORAS IS SCAM
Z_MBFM
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 509



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 06:06:05 PM
 #917

Day Number 29

My case still not solved.

SCORAS IS SCAM

Op Already got a red tag because they often say that their payment system is being updated. I don't know how true it is. I also had problems withdrawing payments before but they fixed them. Here it is seen that those who write about their withdrawal issues in the forum get their payments cleared and are given some incentives which I also got. But they say that these problems are happening due to their payment system update but no one knows how true it is because when the same thing is said for a long time, it becomes suspicious. Perhaps they are going to do something which can be called a kind of scam.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
knuckey
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 275



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 06:19:45 PM
 #918

snip

Our problems has nothing to do with liquidity. It’s about how the system is set up.
Perhaps start processing the pending withdrawals ASAP; do it manually if needed. The longer this issue isn't getting resolved, the more it drags your casino's reputation in this forum.
I'd hate to see that happen, especially since you guys had some good promos when you started.

It's beyond my expectations, the situation has worsened now, I see there are two active tags.
They should speed things up before it's too late
Another one thats has been waiting for a 200$ withdrawal since yesterday.

ID: 486539046

Let's see if it's true that in 48h everything will be processed
I also made a withdrawal of $98 almost 48 hours, they also have not processed my withdrawal

Small update on my experience with Scoras.
Unfortunately, things are getting worse. My $100 withdrawal was cancelled because of a technical issue on their side, but the money never returned to my balance. Support kept asking me to wait — first 24 hours, then until the end of the day, and finally they sent me to Nick on Telegram.
Nick told me he would sort it out on Monday. Now he is simply ignoring my messages, even though I can see that they are being delivered.
I contacted them via live chat a few hours ago and they said "it will be finished by the end of today."
I just contacted them and they said "it's almost done and they'll let you know when it's done."
But there's no deadline given yet.


I will patiently wait for this day as they said before, and their time is almost up, hopefully it will be according to their words without having to delay any longer.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1570



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 06:30:15 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2026, 09:28:26 PM by arallmuus
 #919

We’re still in the process of upgrading our systems. We were initially planning to have everything completed within the next few hours, but it looks like the update may take a little longer than expected.

Update huh. I've checked your post and update seems to be your favourite words so far. Its either withdrawal & platform update, payment provider update, Major System & Payment Upgrade and so on

We all know where this is heading with all these 'update' excuses. Prove me wrong and process all the withdrawal

Once completed, you’ll also be seeing a new payment integration as part of the upgrade.

Are you going to process all the withdrawal request after you are done with your 'update' ? There are few withdrawal request just on this page alone and yet you still offer deposit bonus on 4th October.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2424



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 06:59:18 PM
 #920

We’re still in the process of upgrading our systems. We were initially planning to have everything completed within the next few hours, but it looks like the update may take a little longer than expected.
With this i would expect your website to have some notification informing users on what is going on or that the website is undergoing an upgrade but I am seeing nothing.
Let me guess, despite all the on going upgrades, you are still accepting deposits aren't you?

It would also be great if you told the concerned users about the ETA.

That being said if this drags on for long one of the accusers may create a flag against their profile to warn other users. We will support it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!