Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DARKCOIN (NOW KNOWN AS DASH) BIG SCAM?? let's take a closer look  (Read 13881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:32:56 PM

Nazi scum are all the same. They are bullies. I am not afraid of them. I enjoy watching them squirm. Cryptohunter is a joke. This thread is his life. 5000 posts. What a fucking loser! Who has the time to post 5000 times? A person with no friends, and no life. He is just an angry little man. ANYBODY WHO READS MY POST WILL SEE HIS LIES.

He could be a paid agent, a shill, to ride his train here.
By people who have a vital interest in staying with the Scrypt algo.
Or he has a vital interest himself.

I found names like "ASIC MOB", or ASIC MAFIA", but in the meantime I think it's better to stay with neutral terms.
Let's just call them the "SCRYPT LOBBY".

Why would anybody try to build a front against breaking software developments?

There's just the thin argument, that it was instamined.

Well, Bitcoin was instamined a lot.
Who's talking about that?
To who's favor was it?

How about some evidence, instead of rhetorical thread titles and more tabloid propaganda.

As stated in my post and i'm sure you understand my agenda is not important to the discussion regarding the truth to whether or not dark coin was a planned and executed huge instamined scam.

Sure okay i love asics, i want to crash darkcoin, i love scyptN i'm evil- none of this matters at all to the discussion. The truth of the dark coin instamine can not be altered by a persons agenda. The truth is the truth.

You've raised you off topic point now, it's done.

Now if you want to comment on the darkcoin instamine with no windows QT then feel free. However if you insist of going off topic you have to be deleted.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:34:38 PM

bitcoin was instamined too stop the butthurt about instamine

bad launch time plus ninja launch is far worse than any instamined coin with ANN

it did have a 5am GMT launch

yeah i know, and darkcoin was bad for that not for the instamine

talking about instamine, if there is an ANN instamine can't hurt, because everyone will be there regardless, therefore with instamine or not, there will be the same distribution with just more coin for everyone

bad launch time plus ninja launch is far worse than any instamined coin with ANN

Well instamine is a broad word, he is saying that in darks case it was almost instantly

it doesn't matter, if the coin had not been launched at such bad time(5 am gmt LOL)

Oh so the plot thickens now.... it launched at 5am gmt too, and amph a dark supporter admits that's not an idea time for Europe and US. Well i had not mentioned that on this thread regarding darkcoin yet.

Come on amph please be more serious.... you have to realise that launching a coin with idea instamin params like drk had and confirmed by the block explorer WITH A COMPILED WINDOWS QT is a SCAM. It is equally as bad as having a huge premine. There is really no difference and actually it is worse because the dev gets a HUGE % of the coins, and also takes all the EASY coins away from miners.

A big instamine is worse than a big premine it is a double whammy to the miners

this is because it was combined with a bad launch time, if the launch time was actually fair(like 17 gmt) everyone would have mined it, and if everyone can mine it at launch i really don't see a problem with instamine

So let me get a clear statement from you ... just yes or no is okay.

IS IT OKAY FOR DEVS TO INSTAMINE THEIR COIN WITH NO COMPETITION FROM WINDOWS MINERS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT RELEASE A WINDOWS QT?   YES OR NO?  IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE TO ANSWER.

IloveAnonCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:37:52 PM

talking about instamine, if there is an ANN instamine can't hurt, because everyone will be there regardless, therefore with instamine or not, there will be the same distribution with just more coin for everyone

Well instamine is a broad word, he is saying that in darks case it was almost instantly

it doesn't matter, if the coin had not been launched at such bad time(5 am gmt LOL)

Oh so the plot thickens now.... it launched at 5am gmt too, and amph a dark supporter admits that's not an idea time for Europe and US. Well i had not mentioned that on this thread regarding darkcoin yet.

Come on amph please be more serious.... you have to realise that launching a coin with idea instamin params like drk had and confirmed by the block explorer WITH A COMPILED WINDOWS QT is a SCAM. It is equally as bad as having a huge premine. There is really no difference and actually it is worse because the dev gets a HUGE % of the coins, and also takes all the EASY coins away from miners.

this is because it was combined with a bad launch time, if the launch time was actually fair(like 17 gmt) everyone would have mined it, and if everyone can mine it at launch i really don't see a problem with instamine

IS IT OKAY FOR DEVS TO INSTAMINE THEIR COIN WITH NO COMPETITION FROM WINDOWS MINERS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT RELEASE A WINDOWS QT?   YES OR NO?  IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE TO ANSWER.

NO
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:40:30 PM

WHY WOULD SOMEONE DELETE A POST THAT TELLS THE TRUTH?

hehe you get more funny.... the truth regarding the points made in the OP is all we want to hear about ?

the truth about the weight of elephants, the age of the earth, the probability the sun with rise in the east tomorrow, whether cryptohunter has an agenda is not important to the truth. The truth regarding the points in the OP will remain the truth regardless of those other things. If you have some evidence to show dark coin was not instamined without releasing a windows QT at launch provide it.

Let's wait and see what you come up with.

You weird and strange logic regarding i knew dark coin had another name before you posted to me it had another name has no bearing on the OP at all. Look i'll make it easier for you i have an agenda, i have always had an agenda i will continue to have an agenda to highlight darkcoin is a scam.... the evidence supports this. Nothing you can say can change the truth.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:42:51 PM

NO

I fully agree with you that NO it is not okay for a dev to instamine their own coin with no competition from windows users that they cut out by launching without a windows QT.

After going back and reading the dark coin launch thread over again is so obviously a planned and perfectly executed instamine.

thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:47:01 PM

I would like to listen to cryptohunter, as he appears very knowledgeable and informed except:

He makes a thread bashing x-11 saying how quark is awesome?  Why?  He could have just bashed x-11 without talking about quark.
Now he is accusing darkcoin of being a scam, and then throws in hiro coin to top it off?
There are what 9 billion scamcoins he could be warning us about, instead he chooses a coin that appears well developed and an algortihim which is saving us money on electric bills, and allowing gpus to run at lower temps?
Sure, there is all these conspiracies about x-11 asics, but guess what there is scrypt asics already so... conspiracy vs reality, which is a bigger issue?

What would you like us to mine cryptohunter?  Quark and make nothing? Scam scrypt-n coins?  

Side note: I have never downloaded a linux wallet and all my miners (except for dicking around on an old laptop) are on xubuntu.  I just make a windows wallet on a different computer (no need for solomining dark coin, theynot one of those super scam coins without a pool.)   

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:55:53 PM

I would like to listen to cryptohunter, as he appears very knowledgeable and informed except:

He makes a thread bashing x-11 saying how quark is awesome?  Why?  He could have just bashed x-11 without talking about quark.
Now he is accusing darkcoin of being a scam, and then throws in hiro coin to top it off?
There are what 9 billion scamcoins he could be warning us about, instead he chooses a coin that appears well developed and an algortihim which is saving us money on electric bills, and allowing gpus to run at lower temps?
Sure, there is all these conspiracies about x-11 asics, but guess what there is scrypt asics already so... conspiracy vs reality, which is a bigger issue?

What would you like us to mine cryptohunter?  Quark and make nothing? Scam scrypt-n coins?  

Side note: I have never downloaded a linux wallet and all my miners (except for dicking around on an old laptop) are on xubuntu.  I just make a windows wallet on a different computer (no need for solomining dark coin, theynot one of those super scam coins without a pool.)   

I have no care what you mine, actually i was counting my wallets the other day and i realise since i have been mining i have chunks of over 120 coins... so really i don't mind what you mine make your own choices. However don't support scams if you can help it.  Yes, don't mine qrk  i guess you need to find the most profitable coin and mine that ...make sure the dev is not scamming you though. Seems a good idea right?

However let's get back on topic ....i have to really start deleting anything that is not about the points in the OP we are are here to discuss the points in the OP regarding whether or not they happened. Anything else has to be deleted since we are already going off topic here.

flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:02:03 PM

HE DELETED MY POST 5 TIMES!

Report him, he's abusing this forum.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:07:54 PM

NO

I fully agree with you that NO it is not okay for a dev to instamine their own coin with no competition from windows users that they cut out by launching without a windows QT.

After going back and reading the dark coin launch thread over again is so obviously a planned and perfectly executed instamine.
instamine is ok as long as there is competition, and not just one person doing it

so the answer is no obv
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:15:27 PM

NO

instamine is ok as long as there is competition, and not just one person doing it

so the answer is no obv

LOL  that's the very point, instamine where devs hit the instamine button right after launch on a normal launch is bad enough because everyone else is downloading, virus scanning , conf file, bat file  ... by the time they have finished they devs have scooped up a huge amount of the loot. You know this for sure because you are always early on the chains i see you on nearly every launch complaining about KGW because you want a crack at instamining yourself. Which is fine since everyone else will have the same chance as you.

However dark coin dev went a step further, he decided to stop a HUGE amount of people mining at launch by deciding to launch without a windows QT ?

SO AGAIN

IS IT OKAY FOR A DEV TO LAUNCH A COIN AND START INSTAMINING IT HIMSELF AND NOT RELEASE A WINDOWS QT FOR THE MAJORITY OF USERS TO BE ABLE TO MINE? YES OR NO?

lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:17:00 PM

Please, give some argument with a bit more sense... stop complaining about bad launch time... I'm in eurozone and only can say to you: "The early bird catches the worms"
I'm sure you are suffering cause you lost this train "hiro", don't worry and don't be so greed, others caught it and have the same right as you to make some money like you with other scamcoins.
Admit too that every new coin which is a clone of bitcoin is a scam, only are usefull for make money to geeks with gpu farms, Am I wrong? We are losing the norht... instead of find a way for make cryptos usefull and improve their scpecifications we are only trying to make some bucks selling shit...

In conclusion, if someone think darkcoin, hirocoin or any symilar coin with the "super innovative" Roll Eyes x11 algo is usefull should buy them independent of how instamined they were, a world with money can't even be close to perfection or fairness, if everyone have the same ammount of money no one will do anything for other, and if someone starts to do it, he will become more rich and say goodbye to equity again Smiley

About Darkcoin, I know it was instamined of course, same as hiro "and I own 20k hiro cause it was instamined hehe... and I don't really care about" I don't think they have any advantage over bitcoin or litecoin, so in my opinion, I don't see any reason for invest in them, "I'm mining them because spend less light and make less noise  Tongue "
IMHO the future is in the second gen coins not based on bitcoin, which do the same as bitcoin, better and with more features. I invested in them independent if they were "premined" or not, they are another mechanism, so I don't like to compare the distribution ways, I give money to the developer instead to the light company or to AMD.
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:20:33 PM

AMPH the poster above is hinting that HIROCOIN is a scam which of course it was being ninja launched at 7am euro time when europe and the US were mostly all sleeping.

Blackcoin (bc) is started at 06:00 eu time...its another SCAM coin???! Roll Eyes

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

AMPH the poster above is hinting that HIROCOIN is a scam which of course it was being ninja launched at 7am euro time when europe and the US were mostly all sleeping.

Blackcoin (bc) is started at 06:00 eu time...its another SCAM coin???! Roll Eyes

Of course, like every new alt without any innovation, is only a novacoin in POS phase
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:24:33 PM

HE DELETED MY POST 5 TIMES!

Report him, he's abusing this forum.

he he yes report me for deleting off topic crazy posts with no logic and nothing to do with what the thread is about.

Go see what he is running on about in page 10 of the x11 thread.

Some nonsense which has nothing to do with this thread and is completely stupid ...something like i was prentending i didn't know that dark coin was called something else.

He is wrong of course i was sure it was called something else first. What he does not understand is that before he brought it to my attention i had not realised that darkcoin instamined (because i did not remember what the first name was and probably never revisited that old thread after i left it ) and then darkcoin went futher than most instaminers by not releasing and windows QT also so ensuring the instamine had great success because he had a LOT less mining competition.

So yes, i was sure it had another name, but had not realised it was one of the ton of coins i had once already called a scam before for launching without a windows wallet.  Taoway is really confused over nothing.

That of course makes no difference at all to the facts we are talking about now. Yes i had called xcoin a scam when it went ahead without a windows qt, now i am calling dark coin a scam because they are the same coin.

TAOWAY has some kind of crazy issues ... who knows what he hopes to achieve by constantly spamming this on the thread. Go and read page 10 if you wish to read what he is trying to say because i have no idea what other than i have already posted he is trying to say.  He is either a dark coin hater and trying to bump and bump this thread with comments that make no sense and that i have posted you can read on page 10 of the x11 thread or he is just crazy. Who can say.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:27:53 PM

You are new so you get one more chance to post things of worth and on topic.

1 we are discussing drk coin  

2 there is no mention of time of release in the OP so why are you bringing that up? Yes a ninja released at a time when most of US and Europe are sleeping has obvious intentions.... but with an announced coin then people at least have the option to stay up and mine if they like.....  however if you stay up and then there is no windows qt....LOL you can't mine can you?

Start your own is black coin a scam if you wish to get some feedback on that coin.

Although i think it  was released with a windows QT so 80%+ more of the board got to mine than with dark coin, which is a significant amount.

Please keep your comments on topic.  If not start a blackcoin thread that is fine with me. That looks to be WAY more fair but if you can prove otherwise go for it.

anonuser777

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:44:38 PM

So after starting a thread looking at the merits of x11 over existing algos and not getting even 1 ....yes not even 1 clearly verified advantage the thread seemed to become infested with dark coin destroyers.

Still going on about this? I'll give you one reason, which is what the dev has explicitly stated. The new algo was created to allow a decentralized distribution in the same manner as bitcoin, i.e cpu miners first, followed by GPU, and then eventually ASIC. If the dev had just used SHA256 from the start, only ASIC miners would be able to mine the coin. A new algo was required.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:50:22 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 02:05:10 PM by cryptohunter

So after starting a thread looking at the merits of x11 over existing algos and not getting even 1 ....yes not even 1 clearly verified advantage the thread seemed to become infested with dark coin destroyers.

Still going on about this? I'll give you one reason, which is what the dev has explicitly stated. The new algo was created to allow a decentralized distribution in the same manner as bitcoin, i.e cpu miners first, followed by GPU, and then eventually ASIC. If the dev had just used SHA256 from the start, only ASIC miners would be able to mine the coin. A new algo was required.

sure, thanks for the information....however

please put this in the x11 thread. This thread is not examining x11, this thread is examining the 2 points in the OP.

Come on stick to the topic, if you want to discuss x11 again go to the x11 thread.

anonuser777 insists about taking about x11 and asics to derail this thread.... this is investigating the instamine scam of darkcoin not the seperate investigation of whether x11 is pure marketing bullshit with no real world advantages over previous chained algos.

thanks for trying to be helpful but post that stuff in the x11 thread.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:23:22 PM

NO

so the answer is no obv

LOL  that's the very point, instamine where devs hit the instamine button right after launch on a normal launch is bad enough because everyone else is downloading, virus scanning , conf file, bat file  ... by the time they have finished they devs have scooped up a huge amount of the loot. You know this for sure because you are always early on the chains i see you on nearly every launch complaining about KGW because you want a crack at instamining yourself. Which is fine since everyone else will have the same chance as you.

However dark coin dev went a step further, he decided to stop a HUGE amount of people mining at launch by deciding to launch without a windows QT ?

SO AGAIN

IS IT OKAY FOR A DEV TO LAUNCH A COIN AND START INSTAMINING IT HIMSELF AND NOT RELEASE A WINDOWS QT FOR THE MAJORITY OF USERS TO BE ABLE TO MINE? YES OR NO?

i'm with you in this, no complain here and answer is no

qt should always be released for everyone with a pass protection
anonuser777

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:25:51 PM

sure, thanks for the information....however

please put this in the x11 thread. This thread is not examining x11, this thread is examining the 2 points in the OP.

Come on stick to the topic, if you want to discuss x11 again go to the x11 thread.

anonuser777 insists about taking about x11 and asics to derail this thread.... this is investigating the instamine scam of darkcoin not the seperate investigation of whether x11 is pure marketing bullshit with no real world advantages over previous chained algos.

thanks for trying to be helpful but post that stuff in the x11 thread.

Ok, fine, I'll try to keep within the extremely narrow bounds of your thread, despite the false info in your OP.

If this is a scam, would you care to put some numbers on the amount of instamined blocks? What percentage of the total number of coins in existence are we looking at? Has the dev effectively instamined 1% of all coins or 0.001%? If it's not much then it's not really worth arguing about. Why not also go the the BTC forum and complain about Satoshi's instamining? Most people agree that Satoshi deserves some financial reward for his efforts, so why not eduffield too. Without knowing how much the dev allegedly instamined we have no way of evaluating if this is a fair reward or not.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:30:14 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 07:27:25 PM by Amph

Please, give some argument with a bit more sense... stop complaining about bad launch time... I'm in eurozone and only can say to you: "The early bird catches the worms"
I'm sure you are suffering cause you lost this train "hiro", don't worry and don't be so greed, others caught it and have the same right as you to make some money like you with other scamcoins.
Admit too that every new coin which is a clone of bitcoin is a scam, only are usefull for make money to geeks with gpu farms, Am I wrong? We are losing the norht... instead of find a way for make cryptos usefull and improve their scpecifications we are only trying to make some bucks selling shit...

In conclusion, if someone think darkcoin, hirocoin or any symilar coin with the "super innovative" Roll Eyes x11 algo is usefull should buy them independent of how instamined they were, a world with money can't even be close to perfection or fairness, if everyone have the same ammount of money no one will do anything for other, and if someone starts to do it, he will become more rich and say goodbye to equity again Smiley

About Darkcoin, I know it was instamined of course, same as hiro "and I own 20k hiro cause it was instamined hehe... and I don't really care about" I don't think they have any advantage over bitcoin or litecoin, so in my opinion, I don't see any reason for invest in them, "I'm mining them because spend less light and make less noise  Tongue "
IMHO the future is in the second gen coins not based on bitcoin, which do the same as bitcoin, better and with more features. I invested in them independent if they were "premined" or not, they are another mechanism, so I don't like to compare the distribution ways, I give money to the developer instead to the light company or to AMD.

i agree with this, i'm only here to make money, never stated otherwise in my post ever

and i don't fucking care about the coin itself lol or what algo they use, even the one who fight against scammer are here to scam, the world itself is a fucking scamcage, they should rename this section "Alternative Scamcoin" like i said months ago in one of my post(and i still remember it clearly)...

but there is one coin that i actualy like, huntercoin, i like it because promote gaming through mining, and gaming is one of my passions in my life
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: