Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 09:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JACK.COM | 🎰Crypto Casino & ⚽️Sportsbook | 100 Free Spins + Sports Welcome Pack  (Read 3332 times)
VivaMan
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 125
Merit: 23


View Profile
Today at 05:31:39 PM
 #241

If the platform is owned by new management, then you are welcome to the forum. However, based on what other forum members are saying about the former domain or the platform's previous management, I decided to check the link provided in the second reply here. It directed me to the official Announcement thread for Jackbit.com. The thread is locked. I also checked the representative trust to confirm the reason for the negative feedback, and I also noticed that the representative recently changed the email on their account. They were active on 14 August.

However, it would be much better if you stay active, and responding to relevant questions, and share other information about the new domain, so everyone's mind will be at ease.
‎I advise we all stay positive and share our thoughts towards this positively. I briefly understand that it was transparent before, but I believe that since it has been rebranded and email has been changed, I suggest we still active by asking any relevant questions to the customer Care of Jack.com which all questions will be resolved with clearly understanding. Let's be active and observant, i believe the rebranded comes with new  chapter and positive mindset
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!