Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 08:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duelbits getting drained?  (Read 1801 times)
sunsilk
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3780
Merit: 658



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:35:07 PM
 #181

You probably missed the part I mentioned the amount. Anyway, I specifically bold the amount they lost during the first exploit.
Oh my, I'm sure that I've read and yeah missed it but thanks!

If they have survived the past one, I think that they'll able to make it again for this one. Although it's a big amount that we're talking here and a huge part of it from their revenue, they shall recover again.

Of course, they can but that's not the point. They have refilled their wallet already as mentioned but the fact that they are capable of bouncing back doesn't mean they should be careless with their security management.
They won't be IMO. I think that they'll even be more careful this time as that's a lot of money that they have been drained with.

Quote
Really concerning and they have to do something about it and the management probably will be more curious and protective this time.

That's the usual slogan but in few years to come you'd probably hear something like this again but I hope this should be their last experience. Hacks like this cause a serious setback for business.
I don't want to see these draining again but we know for sure that it can happen again to some big casinos or any other platforms where they're always a target of these hackers.


 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 6566


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:55:27 PM
Merited by Stalker22 (1)
 #182

This issue is going to be resolved, duelbits has been a reputable casino ...
~

The issue has already been resolved, and the casino is back in operation for more than half a day.
https://x.com/Duelbits/status/2104074754701611398

It would be helpful if you read at least a few posts in the thread before replying to it...
This is how some people like to post which I also do not like, but the KiaKia (who is the OP of this thread) can help them by updating the topic to what have happened. How Duelbits went on maintenance for like 2 days and now back online. This might help some people to easily know what has happened.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Supreme Donvic
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 378
Merit: 254



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:03:06 PM
 #183

Duelbit Casino is at the top in terms of popularity, so it is really sad that this casino was hacked. However, the casino authorities have acknowledged that over $7 million was hacked and they have also admitted that they will continue their operations. In the past, some very popular casinos have continued their operations normally after being hacked. So, we have already heard from their official page that Duelbit Casino authorities will basically continue their operations.


https://x.com/Duelbits/status/2104074754701611398
It is good that they are back, at least those that are using the casino and has fund's on the casino are going to be happy and relaxed, I know some of them were already thinking that they have lost their money, they are going to recover the $7 million they lost.
I believe everything is working very well right now for them, I believe everything will continue the way they are for them, there signature campaign is continuing in this forum according to Hhampuz and that's a good one, I wish duelbits and there team the best of luck, I know they are back stronger.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
Mayor of ogba
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:24:36 PM
 #184

This is terrifying if its confirmed to be a hack. I hate when casinos are hacked because those are people's deposits that are being stolen and that makes a reputable casino appear bad. I will wait for official announcement from Duelbits. I just hope it is not what it seems to be because we cannot lose one of the best casino in this forum to hackers.
It's not the fault of Duelbits that the deposits of their users was stolen after they were exploited by scammers, any casino platform can be exploit by scammers if they identify vulnerability in their security. Duelbits is a reputable casino platform even as they were hacked gamblers will still gamble in their platform, so what they just need to do is to batch their tent and restart full operation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 3213


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 10:35:15 PM
 #185

This is terrifying if its confirmed to be a hack. I hate when casinos are hacked because those are people's deposits that are being stolen and that makes a reputable casino appear bad. I will wait for official announcement from Duelbits. I just hope it is not what it seems to be because we cannot lose one of the best casino in this forum to hackers.
It's not the fault of Duelbits that the deposits of their users was stolen after they were exploited by scammers, any casino platform can be exploit by scammers if they identify vulnerability in their security. Duelbits is a reputable casino platform even as they were hacked gamblers will still gamble in their platform, so what they just need to do is to batch their tent and restart full operation.

The thing is that those who are responsible for this theft are not just regular scammers, like those you could easily find on Telegram or on Discord. It has been mentioned and especulated this was the doing of black hat hackers from north Korea, probably the same who also stole millions of dollars from Stake some time ago.
Since they are in north Korea, they will continue to try to hack and steal as much money as possible from other casinos.
The money which has been stolen is likely to be used to fund the government of NK and their nuclear program.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 233



View Profile
Today at 03:16:31 AM
 #186

I wonder what he means by trust in this case. The only time that can come in is if the casino decided to shutdown operation entirely without offering an option to settle everyone who got affected by the hack. Suffering a hack of that amount is something most shallow-rooted casinos would fold up quickly, but they still decided to reopen their service after just two days.
Why sounding so naive??
Yes, we are all thankful and happy that Duelbit is up and running once again and probably still standing strong, but was there any assurance or certainty offered at first that they would actually return after two days as said? Maybe if you had some $ks on the platform during these period then you would have understood what I’m trying to say.

Just like you said, such incidents have folded and bankrupted many shallow rooted platforms, and trust me, even many big platforms that we don’t believe would’ve gone down also did too, and many didn’t just go down immediately, they stayed for a while paid a few withdrawals and then made the final rug pull, so you don’t just sound like these things ain’t possible because if you were caught up in this whole mess, you’d think the same way or maybe even worse.

pawanjain
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1017


Nothing lasts forever


View Profile
Today at 03:27:18 AM
 #187

Just got to know about Duelbits getting hacked off for $7M but the good news is that the team has acknowledged the issue and fixed it quickly.
The signature campaign is still running though, that's something positive but let's see what comes up with Duelbits 2.0
Duelbits taking the losses and allowing users to withdraw their funds seems impressive and builds trust. This is how gambling sites should be.

TheUltraElite
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1484


Fellow Indian members are welcome in our Local :)


View Profile
Today at 04:41:37 AM
 #188

The signature campaign is still running though, that's something positive but let's see what comes up with Duelbits 2.0
Duelbits taking the losses and allowing users to withdraw their funds seems impressive and builds trust. This is how gambling sites should be.
Of course it would be silly to assume thay the funds were too much for them to handle, daily volume usually cross that much or even more and they probably have money at stock sitting in places which they can borrow whenever funds are needed on an emergency basis.

Signature payments are peanuts compared to what they earn everyday.

Which brings us the the stuff I said in my last post, prevention. Every high volume casino or exchange must test their premises with the help from white hat hackers to determine possibilites or exploits before a hefty chunk gets stolen away.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Maslate
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 873


Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!


View Profile
Today at 04:58:18 AM
 #189

Just got to know about Duelbits getting hacked off for $7M but the good news is that the team has acknowledged the issue and fixed it quickly.
The signature campaign is still running though, that's something positive but let's see what comes up with Duelbits 2.0
Duelbits taking the losses and allowing users to withdraw their funds seems impressive and builds trust. This is how gambling sites should be.


They are back in business and that means they are allowing everyone to withdraw, basically they are back to normal. Not many casinos could survive this kind of hack especially since this was not the first time Duelbits was hacked before.

Its good news for the community, as many of us trusted Duelbits and there was a real fear that they might not recover after such a big hack. Good thing they are back now, the trust is even stronger and hopefully other casinos that experience the same thing can also recover instead of disappearing.

Good job Duelbits. OP title says they are getting drained? I think not anymore hehe

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1265



View Profile
Today at 06:01:16 AM
 #190

Just got to know about Duelbits getting hacked off for $7M but the good news is that the team has acknowledged the issue and fixed it quickly.
The signature campaign is still running though, that's something positive but let's see what comes up with Duelbits 2.0
Duelbits taking the losses and allowing users to withdraw their funds seems impressive and builds trust. This is how gambling sites should be.


This is a great come back and I do really feel sorry for that 7 million dollars gone in a couple of days because of some exploit and hacking done to them. On the other hand I believe any reputable casino would had no problem fixing things soon enough and coming back with more capital, after all to a casino of such level 7 million means nothing (not in a bad way speaking but rather that they have enough funds to cover such happenings). As that saying goes all is well when ends well.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:57:14 AM
 #191

I came across this news as well and it was shocking to me because other casino also experienced this same thing. Metawin and stake.com were also targeted as well. But the CEO actually tried to restore back their system so quickly and he also changed users deposit address.
That is to say that anyone who is making deposit must have to use the new address generated from them. I do not really know why most casinos are being targeted and, they should also try as much to strengthen their security system.
I believe fraudsters are constantly seeking new ways to hack into systems where money is involved and casinos are prime targets. After all, if they manage to breach a site's defenses, they can quickly attempt to steal funds from customer accounts or the casino's own reserves. Naturally, the security team needs to detect such activity immediately the foundation of cybersecurity lies not only in robust protection but also in the speed at which breaches are identified for instance, if wallet balances suddenly start dropping. Of course, it is crucial for businesses in this sector to continuously upgrade their security measures, given that fraudsters are always devising new methods of attack.
I was having this thinking about gambling site if they don't have a form Notifier that signal's them if there is any security breach or not, I think with this should be always active staying at alert against further attack. As we know, there should be system program Notifier that would be that giving them information about people who could be trying to brute-forced themselves into a particular site, for instance as most of the exchange do notify people if someone is trying to login into their account. I think are these are needed on gambling site to help protect them against feature attack, although I don't if something like this could be possible to implement in a gambling site?


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1265



View Profile
Today at 10:09:54 AM
 #192

I came across this news as well and it was shocking to me because other casino also experienced this same thing. Metawin and stake.com were also targeted as well. But the CEO actually tried to restore back their system so quickly and he also changed users deposit address.
That is to say that anyone who is making deposit must have to use the new address generated from them. I do not really know why most casinos are being targeted and, they should also try as much to strengthen their security system.
I believe fraudsters are constantly seeking new ways to hack into systems where money is involved and casinos are prime targets. After all, if they manage to breach a site's defenses, they can quickly attempt to steal funds from customer accounts or the casino's own reserves. Naturally, the security team needs to detect such activity immediately the foundation of cybersecurity lies not only in robust protection but also in the speed at which breaches are identified for instance, if wallet balances suddenly start dropping. Of course, it is crucial for businesses in this sector to continuously upgrade their security measures, given that fraudsters are always devising new methods of attack.
I was having this thinking about gambling site if they don't have a form Notifier that signal's them if there is any security breach or not, I think with this should be always active staying at alert against further attack. As we know, there should be system program Notifier that would be that giving them information about people who could be trying to brute-forced themselves into a particular site, for instance as most of the exchange do notify people if someone is trying to login into their account. I think are these are needed on gambling site to help protect them against feature attack, although I don't if something like this could be possible to implement in a gambling site?

I don't know either if can be installed in a gambling site and in the IT language it is called SIEM for Security Information event manager. Well it surely can be installed in the company digital infrastructure and linked to check logs from servers where their wallets have been installed. I am pretty sure this is where they are headed now in Duelbit as I don't think they can afford to be hacked again. A dedicated team should be monitoring logs 24/7 and I am confident that no more incidents will follow.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Rockstarguy
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 701


Bitcoin rewards patience, not panic.


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:32:40 AM
 #193

Just got to know about Duelbits getting hacked off for $7M but the good news is that the team has acknowledged the issue and fixed it quickly.
The signature campaign is still running though, that's something positive but let's see what comes up with Duelbits 2.0
Duelbits taking the losses and allowing users to withdraw their funds seems impressive and builds trust. This is how gambling sites should be.


This is a great come back and I do really feel sorry for that 7 million dollars gone in a couple of days because of some exploit and hacking done to them. On the other hand I believe any reputable casino would had no problem fixing things soon enough and coming back with more capital, after all to a casino of such level 7 million means nothing (not in a bad way speaking but rather that they have enough funds to cover such happenings). As that saying goes all is well when ends well.
Despite the loss, it will be a big win for Duelbits because even in this terrible situation they have been able to build a reputation. When a casino is facing a tough situation, it is important to know how the casino cares about users and how they will be able to handle the whole situation.
I don't have an account with Duelbits, but because of how they were able to handle everything, I'm creating an account. Despite the challenges, they were able to protect users from loss, and this is what every good casino would do.

Mayor of ogba
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 10:36:43 AM
 #194

The thing is that those who are responsible for this theft are not just regular scammers, like those you could easily find on Telegram or on Discord. It has been mentioned and especulated this was the doing of black hat hackers from north Korea, probably the same who also stole millions of dollars from Stake some time ago.
Since they are in north Korea, they will continue to try to hack and steal as much money as possible from other casinos.
The money which has been stolen is likely to be used to fund the government of NK and their nuclear program.
It was because I used scammers instead of hackers that's why you believed I was referring to those scammers that operate on Telegram or on Discord were the ones that exploited Duelbits but I know it wasn't them because they didn't possess a skill to pull such stunt yet unless they want to up their game and they decide to learn such skill before they can have an idea and attempt what the black hat hackers from North Korea did to Duelbits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1117


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 01:11:53 PM
 #195

I wonder what he means by trust in this case. The only time that can come in is if the casino decided to shutdown operation entirely without offering an option to settle everyone who got affected by the hack. Suffering a hack of that amount is something most shallow-rooted casinos would fold up quickly, but they still decided to reopen their service after just two days.
Why sounding so naive??
I'm in a good mood.
Quote
Just like you said, such incidents have folded and bankrupted many shallow rooted platforms, and trust me, even many big platforms that we don’t believe would’ve gone down also did too, and many didn’t just go down immediately, they stayed for a while paid a few withdrawals and then made the final rug pull, so you don’t just sound like these things ain’t possible because if you were caught up in this whole mess, you’d think the same way or maybe even worse.
show me to the part of my post where I said it's impossible for them to turn this into a rug pull? Do you understand basic English at all? I think it's a language barrier at this point.

I think you were caught up with it so do you mind creating a separate thread to discuss that? I'd like to read that too. You sound like you were already in comma and got discharged this morning. How much $Ks did you have on Duelbits at the time/ before September the 24th?

I'll tell you for free, we know these casinos don't have a sort of "public reserve funds" to settle customers who gets affected by sudden hacks like this, but they have deficit to pay from.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:26:17 PM
 #196

I came across this news as well and it was shocking to me because other casino also experienced this same thing. Metawin and stake.com were also targeted as well. But the CEO actually tried to restore back their system so quickly and he also changed users deposit address.
That is to say that anyone who is making deposit must have to use the new address generated from them. I do not really know why most casinos are being targeted and, they should also try as much to strengthen their security system.
I believe fraudsters are constantly seeking new ways to hack into systems where money is involved and casinos are prime targets. After all, if they manage to breach a site's defenses, they can quickly attempt to steal funds from customer accounts or the casino's own reserves. Naturally, the security team needs to detect such activity immediately the foundation of cybersecurity lies not only in robust protection but also in the speed at which breaches are identified for instance, if wallet balances suddenly start dropping. Of course, it is crucial for businesses in this sector to continuously upgrade their security measures, given that fraudsters are always devising new methods of attack.
I was having this thinking about gambling site if they don't have a form Notifier that signal's them if there is any security breach or not, I think with this should be always active staying at alert against further attack. As we know, there should be system program Notifier that would be that giving them information about people who could be trying to brute-forced themselves into a particular site, for instance as most of the exchange do notify people if someone is trying to login into their account. I think are these are needed on gambling site to help protect them against feature attack, although I don't if something like this could be possible to implement in a gambling site?

I don't know either if can be installed in a gambling site and in the IT language it is called SIEM for Security Information event manager. Well it surely can be installed in the company digital infrastructure and linked to check logs from servers where their wallets have been installed. I am pretty sure this is where they are headed now in Duelbit as I don't think they can afford to be hacked again. A dedicated team should be monitoring logs 24/7 and I am confident that no more incidents will follow.
If there is a means for that to be installed then it would be more better as spending much for security will be more better than risking of getting hacked again. I will also encourage most these gambling companies to keep their security systems tight and more active to avoid future hacker.
If this is being used by large companies then there could be every possibility for that same to be implemented on gambling platforms or exchanges site so that they could be notified at their end to be at alert when there is any alteration.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 233



View Profile
Today at 02:31:31 PM
 #197

I'm in a good mood.
Lol you sure do have a great way of showing off your good mood Cheesy

Quote
show me to the part of my post where I said it's impossible for them to turn this into a rug pull? Do you understand basic English at all? I think it's a language barrier at this point.
Yeah sure, just after you show me the part of my post where I said you said so….

And I think you’re the one who really lack understanding of basic English, because my statement was; and I quote “You don’t just SOUND like these things ain’t possible “ and I believe there’s a difference between sounding like something and actually saying something right?? If you didn’t understand what I was saying, you could’ve simply just asked for clarification you know… Grin

Quote
You sound like you were already in comma and got discharged this morning. How much $Ks did you have on Duelbits at the time/ before September the 24th?
And it’s COMA please, not COMMA, you should really try cross checking your spellings more often. It helps prevent misinformation.

Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1117


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:13:38 PM
 #198

If there is a means for that to be installed then it would be more better as spending much for security will be more better than risking of getting hacked again. I will also encourage most these gambling companies to keep their security systems tight and more active to avoid future hacker.
If this is being used by large companies then there could be every possibility for that same to be implemented on gambling platforms or exchanges site so that they could be notified at their end to be at alert when there is any alteration.
Does this mean that there was no form of security check through their gateways at all? It takes a lot to get your keys compromised so they may have had some firewalls. Perhaps that's where the "not your keys, not your coins" slogan comes in. If they present the priv keys, the system recognizes it and doesn't resist further so I think the SIEN would function better as a notifier in that case.  We don't know the cost of that security checker but that's not a problem for them if they want it. I think I read an update from the Cofounder where he spoke about long-term security measures.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Iranus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2674
Merit: 628


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 04:31:26 PM
 #199

Despite the loss, it will be a big win for Duelbits because even in this terrible situation they have been able to build a reputation. When a casino is facing a tough situation, it is important to know how the casino cares about users and how they will be able to handle the whole situation.
I don't have an account with Duelbits, but because of how they were able to handle everything, I'm creating an account. Despite the challenges, they were able to protect users from loss, and this is what every good casino would do.
Yeah, Hacks and exploit are becoming an ongoing issue for big platform these days.

There is actually no such thing as zero risk in crypto world.

However I hope Duelbits will tighten their internal access control and hot-cold wallet management this time.

We have to give them credit for lightning fast recovery, but prevention is always better than cure!


It is good that they are back, at least those that are using the casino and has fund's on the casino are going to be happy and relaxed, I know some of them were already thinking that they have lost their money, they are going to recover the $7 million they lost.
I believe everything is working very well right now for them, I believe everything will continue the way they are for them, there signature campaign is continuing in this forum according to Hhampuz and that's a good one, I wish duelbits and there team the best of luck, I know they are back stronger.
Having $7 million drain away like this is no small matter. Hacker will always be looking for some loophole or another.

However, it is certainly not desirable for a top tier crypto casino's security protocol to be so fragile. They MUST level up their security architecture right now. They might have gotten away with it this time, but if same type of exploit occurs repeatedly, it will become difficult to keep user trust.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:34:26 PM
 #200

If there is a means for that to be installed then it would be more better as spending much for security will be more better than risking of getting hacked again. I will also encourage most these gambling companies to keep their security systems tight and more active to avoid future hacker.
If this is being used by large companies then there could be every possibility for that same to be implemented on gambling platforms or exchanges site so that they could be notified at their end to be at alert when there is any alteration.
Does this mean that there was no form of security check through their gateways at all? It takes a lot to get your keys compromised so they may have had some firewalls. Perhaps that's where the "not your keys, not your coins" slogan comes in. If they present the priv keys, the system recognizes it and doesn't resist further so I think the SIEN would function better as a notifier in that case.  We don't know the cost of that security checker but that's not a problem for them if they want it. I think I read an update from the Cofounder where he spoke about long-term security measures.
I also came across same post on their Ann thread where someone copied it from his Twitter post (x). I believe he is an expert or probably could hire an expert in security to help protect their system firmly.
The thing is, hacker are actually deploying different strategies to exploit people, and we can't actually know the gambling site that could be targeting at the moment except it happens and news Carry's it before we could know. They do not usually announce their operations otherwise they could have strengthen their security system more stronger than before.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!