It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong?
The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well?
Personally, I have never seen again; a casino create its own coin. The last one I saw was Rollbit. Well, I ever did play at a casino that offered to distribute their tokens, which would be launched right after the participant allocation was met. Unfortunately, that casino was no longer operating after their announcement. I think operational cost considerations are also a reason; why it is difficult to create these tokens, including cost of maintaining their value.
After checking around, it turns out there are a lot of casino tokens, and there are a few that I recognize; RLB, BFG, and SHFL.
Do you like or hate casino coins?
Casino tokens will certainly be popular with gamblers, especially if there is a beneficial use behind them. So, I would love it, if that were the case.