Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82582 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:27:31 PM

Blocka, were 500k coins mined in an hour? Yes.

Did Evan mine some of those coins? Yes

Was Dash instamined? If 500k coins in an hour is an instamine, then yes dash was instamined.

I never claimed Evan mined them all, only that the coin he developed was instamined. So he can admit it and have the coin delisted, or you can defend him and bitch about having to do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:29:43 PM

Great, so the instaminers (35% of the current supply) and a few other whales can vote everything in their favor forever, whitewashing the centralization with a veneer of "decentralization." Its the dash way.

The majority of these coins were distributed through the market in the following weeks and months at very low price levels* (0.0000x BTC per DRK to 0.000x BTC per DRK) and a lot of them were also absorbed in the April/May 2014 price increase.

Examples of prices and selling action almost two weeks after launch:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4861558#msg4861558

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4889177#msg4889177

Forum member coins101 did a blockchain analysis of Darkcoins distribution as of September 2014:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778616.0"
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:32:34 PM

Great, so the instaminers (35% of the current supply) and a few other whales can vote everything in their favor forever, whitewashing the centralization with a veneer of "decentralization." Its the dash way.

The majority of these coins were distributed through the market in the following weeks and months at very low price levels* (0.0000x BTC per DRK to 0.000x BTC per DRK) and a lot of them were also absorbed in the April/May 2014 price increase.

Examples of prices and selling action almost two weeks after launch:

Forum member coins101 did a blockchain analysis of Darkcoins distribution as of September 2014:

No one can prove if those coins were sold to new owners or sold to the same owner(s)--and trying to convince anyone outside of the Dash commune to trust Evan's word is an exercise in futility.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:33:44 PM

First of all, on the matter of redistribution:

DRK/dash supporters frequently claim that the instamine happened but it "doesn't matter" any more because the coins have been redistributed. This is repeated in the DRK FAQ along with several other unsupported statements about who does or does not own certain quantities of coins. However, these statements are at best supposition, as it isn't possible whether it actually happened as claimed.

The problems is, you don't know 90% of what happens in the markets. You can say "coins traded at such a price" but you don't know who was on each side of that trade. If I were trying to legitimize my instamine, the first thing I would do is trade it around, move the coins between wallets, and generally create an appearance of redistribution. To contend that there are not pump groups, whale groups, shady coin developers and others who engage in manipulative and sham trading of altcoins is absurd to the point of ridiculous. This is not the New York Stock Exchange (even there, you probably shouldn't trust everything you see). There is simply no way to know that didn't happen or if it did how much of the activity it represents. This applies at both low prices and high prices.

I will grant that if the coins were traced to a theft at Mintpal and then dumped, that was probably actual redistribution; I don't think the Mintpal scammer was tied to the DRK instamine scam (but you never know with these things; scammers gonna scam). But at best that was a minority of the instamine (and wouldn't early instaminers and other adopters logically have had their in masternodes by then?)

Now I agree it is certainly fair to say that the coins might have been redistributed or could have been redistributed. I would not object to that at all.

But to continue to present this as fact (in the FAQ and frequently used as a talking point by dark supporters) is unsupportable and effectively fraudulent.
Lebubar
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:33:58 PM

Where he say that it was not instamined???

Copy of the wiki :
"Was Darkcoin Instamined?
~2mn coins were issued in the first 48 hours due to problems with the difficulty readjustment. That represents approximately 10-15% of the total money supply that will ever be issued.

• Examples of prices and selling action almost two weeks after launch:

• Forum member coins101 did a blockchain analysis of Darkcoins distribution as of September 2014:

Now have Evan put in writing that Dash coin was instamined, so I can make it my signature--then I'll be satisfied. Because what you have there is qualifying it without saying it and then claiming that it was redistributed fairly--not the same thing in most anyone's book. And where was that found? Was it on the main page of the Dashcoin page or tucked into the Q and A section where only someone looking for it or who stumbled on it while looking for another answer would see it?

Instamine isn't fraud you dolt.  That's why Coin Market Cap doesn't list instamines lol.  Fraud is when you defraud someone.  

Monero community is clinging to this word 'instamine' as it's the only criticism of Dash it can find.  And it wants to hurt Dash because (aparently) Monero has zero unique features or innovation so it's the only way it can continue.

Very sad to witness...

This is why I provided the definition of fraud which you obviously didn't read and proved my intuition about you correct.

fraud (n.) Look up fraud at Dictionary.com
mid-14c., "criminal deception" (mid-13c. in Anglo-Latin); from Old French fraude "deception, fraud" (13c.), from Latin fraudem (nominative fraus) "a cheating, deceit," of persons "a cheater, deceiver." Not in Watkins; perhaps ultimately from PIE *dhreugh- "to deceive" (cognates: Sanskrit dhruti- "deception; error"). Meaning "a fraudulent production, something intended to deceive" is from 1650s. The meaning "impostor, deceiver, pretender; humbug" is attested from 1850. Pious fraud (1560s) is properly "deception practiced for the sake of what is deemed a good purpose;" colloquially used as "person who talks piously but is not pious at heart."

Instamining a coin but never admitting it in literature or in media is a deceptive (fraudulent) act and cryptocoinmarketcap should delist dashcoin. Thank you for making my case.

The launch of the coin was public! And was open to everybody that wanted to join.!!!
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:36:14 PM

The launch of the coin was public! And was open to everybody that wanted to join.!!!

Nobody cares. You are missing the point that 500K coins mined within an hour and 35% of the current supply (growing very slowly because emissions were cut and redirected) within a day -- all while a plethora of misleading and deceptive statements are made by the developer -- does not pass the smell test. Terminator gene implanted.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:36:44 PM

Copy of the wiki :
~2mn coins were issued in the first 48 hours due to problems with the difficulty readjustment. That represents approximately 10-15% of the total money supply that will ever be issued.

• Forum member coins101 did a blockchain analysis of Darkcoins distribution as of September 2014:

Now have Evan put in writing that Dash coin was instamined, so I can make it my signature--then I'll be satisfied. Because what you have there is qualifying it without saying it and then claiming that it was redistributed fairly--not the same thing in most anyone's book. And where was that found? Was it on the main page of the Dashcoin page or tucked into the Q and A section where only someone looking for it or who stumbled on it while looking for another answer would see it?

Instamine isn't fraud you dolt.  That's why Coin Market Cap doesn't list instamines lol.  Fraud is when you defraud someone.  

Monero community is clinging to this word 'instamine' as it's the only criticism of Dash it can find.  And it wants to hurt Dash because (aparently) Monero has zero unique features or innovation so it's the only way it can continue.

Very sad to witness...

This is why I provided the definition of fraud which you obviously didn't read and proved my intuition about you correct.

mid-14c., "criminal deception" (mid-13c. in Anglo-Latin); from Old French fraude "deception, fraud" (13c.), from Latin fraudem (nominative fraus) "a cheating, deceit," of persons "a cheater, deceiver." Not in Watkins; perhaps ultimately from PIE *dhreugh- "to deceive" (cognates: Sanskrit dhruti- "deception; error"). Meaning "a fraudulent production, something intended to deceive" is from 1650s. The meaning "impostor, deceiver, pretender; humbug" is attested from 1850. Pious fraud (1560s) is properly "deception practiced for the sake of what is deemed a good purpose;" colloquially used as "person who talks piously but is not pious at heart."

Instamining a coin but never admitting it in literature or in media is a deceptive (fraudulent) act and cryptocoinmarketcap should delist dashcoin. Thank you for making my case.

UNLESS THEY WENT BACK TO BED BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS THE NEXT DAY OR THEY WERE USING WINDOWS

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:38:51 PM

Nobody cares. You are missing the point that 500K coins mined within an hour and 35% of the current supply (growing very slowly because emissions were cut and redirected) within a day -- all while a plethora of misleading and deceptive statements are made by the developer -- does not pass the smell test. Terminator gene implanted.

I'm going to bed, smooth. Good luck baby sitting.

Lebubar
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:44:46 PM

Why someone would buy coin if he instamined 2M coins?

WTB 20,000 Darkcoin for 1 BTC, PM me!
Lebubar
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:49:14 PM

Copy of the wiki :

Very sad to witness...

UNLESS THEY WENT BACK TO BED BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS THE NEXT DAY OR THEY WERE USING WINDOWS

It's not Evan fault if they were tired and go to bed early!!!!!

Oh, Linux, you ask about this free open source O/S that EVERYBODY can download FREELY?Huh

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:50:30 PM

It's not Evan fault if they were tired and go to bed!!!!!

Huh

Ok now it insta crashes when I type "setgenerate true".

Time to go to bed and try again next week?

Yeah, let's do that. I obviously need to do some more testing. Thanks everyone!

Best thing to do I guess. Please, confirm you won't be launching after some minutes/hours even if you fix it, and the sooner would be tomorrow, thanks.

Definitely not. I'll also follow up with this post when I do set a time.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:51:48 PM

How do you know he bought them? If I post I'm going to bed does that mean I went to bed.

Couldn't resist--  Wink

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:52:46 PM

If I were trying to legitimize my instamine, the first thing I would do is trade it around, move the coins between wallets, and generally create an appearance of redistribution.

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:53:06 PM

Lebubar, full disclosure, how much DASH do you own? I'm curious what amount of money causes someone to feverishly defend the malfeasance of another the way that you are.

Lebubar
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:53:57 PM

If I were trying to legitimize my instamine, the first thing I would do is trade it around, move the coins between wallets, and generally create an appearance of redistribution.

Because you are vicious man... lol
Lebubar
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:01:27 PM

Lebubar, full disclosure, how much DASH do you own? I'm curious what amount of money causes someone to feverishly defend the malfeasance of another the way that you are.

If you want to know I was not present those 2 first days.

I was not here, and what? I'll not go crying for this, this is life, that all!

I begin to know about it ~beginning of February, and I mined it with cpu, vps, etc.. made about 1500 in 15 days. Then buy them ~0.6$

What I'm doing here? Just want to make loose their time at these so-called pseudo-"dev" from Trollero...
I don't like their arrogant attitude, their pseudo-endless and futile debate.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:09:45 PM

I begin to know about it ~beginning of February, and I mined it with cpu, vps, etc.. made about 1500 in 15 days. Then buy them ~0.6$

What I'm doing here? Just want to make loose their time at these so-called pseudo-"dev" from Trollero...

There is no "debate". The terminator gene was implanted and there is nothing that can be done to remove it now. The only purpose to these discussions is to obstruct the ongoing attempt to whitewash. Just enjoy the pump while it lasts.

Quote from: Dr. Eldon Tyrell
We've already tried it - ethyl, methane, sulfinate as an alkylating agent and potent mutagen; it created a virus so lethal the subject was dead before it even left the table. [repressor protein] Wouldn't obstruct replication; but it does give rise to an error in replication, so that the newly formed DNA strand carries with it a mutation - and you've got a virus again. ... The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long
Lebubar
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:18:58 PM

There is no "debate". The terminator gene was implanted and there is nothing that can be done to remove it now. The only purpose to these discussions is to obstruct the ongoing attempt to whitewash. Just enjoy the pump while it lasts.

Quote from: Dr. Eldon Tyrell
We've already tried it - ethyl, methane, sulfinate as an alkylating agent and potent mutagen; it created a virus so lethal the subject was dead before it even left the table. [repressor protein] Wouldn't obstruct replication; but it does give rise to an error in replication, so that the newly formed DNA strand carries with it a mutation - and you've got a virus again. ... The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

Ok. Hmmmm who force you to use DASH? Nobody.
Well hmmm who force people to buy DASH? Nobody.

What is a free market? You like it you buy you don't like it you don't buy it...
So what?

you think you are a super loyal  hero that is combating injustice or what?

Don't like it don't use it. End of the story!

Well I'll leave you maybe you'll need to make your 1.28 line code per day.

Enjoy your dump, even if it will last longer that what you are thinking.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:20:56 PM

Nope, just someone who, irrationally perhaps, hates scams. Call it a hobby of mine.

Lebubar
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:29:55 PM

Nope, just someone who, irrationally perhaps, hates scams. Call it a hobby of mine.

You know we agree here: I also hate scam and injustice...
But love freedom and liberty.

I really don't think it's a scam, that's why we don't agree here Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: