Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82581 times)
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:44:43 PM

Looking at the Darkcoin's dev, when people in Bitcointalk talk about the dev's instamine, and it is able to check via Abe explorer.
Today, he decided to do "Airdrop" 2,000,000 DRK ( are you kidding me ?, he instamine 2 millions darkcoins or almost 1.2 million USD)
Such a good dev, if people cannot catch his trick, he will definitely go with his instamine.

The first 24 hours of the coins existence keep causing us problems, an "airdrop" could be a solution to this. We could airdrop all holders (uniquely verified) with a equal portion of coin. This coin would come from a block in the future that paid 2 million+ coins to a specific address that I hold. We could use some kind of verification system like mastercoin (http://mastercoin-faucet.com/github-intro)
The airdrop would be a month or so into the future, so it would give users time to buy coins and become holders creating some demand. Also, we'd have a much larger market cap and the argument about the first 24 hours would become invalid.

How would you get a part of the airdrop?

- You must own 100DRK ( if you're new to Darkcoin but want to be part of the drop, you would need to purchase 100DRK ).

One of the following:
- Github: To redeem this reward, you need either at least three public repositories and your account must be older than August 1, 2013
- Reddit: To redeem this reward, you need a Reddit account with more than 100 karma.
- Bitcointalk: To redeem this reward you need an activity score above 10 as well as at least 10 posts

Any of these accounts would need to be created before April 1, 2014.
Vote!

Is English not your first language or is this a simple case of retardation?  This was an idea - a bad idea, by his own admission - for which he requested feedback.  Nothing more.  It has since been nixed.

If your vagina hurts because you weren't there to mine the first day, just admit it.  That's ok.  But why would you post something as idiotic and demonstrably false as you just did?  In the real world, this sort of thing would get you sued for libel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:48:18 PM

Looking at the Darkcoin's dev, when people in Bitcointalk talk about the dev's instamine, and it is able to check via Abe explorer.
Today, he decided to do "Airdrop" 2,000,000 DRK ( are you kidding me ?, he instamine 2 millions darkcoins or almost 1.2 million USD)
Such a good dev, if people cannot catch his trick, he will definitely go with his instamine.

The first 24 hours of the coins existence keep causing us problems, an "airdrop" could be a solution to this. We could airdrop all holders (uniquely verified) with a equal portion of coin. This coin would come from a block in the future that paid 2 million+ coins to a specific address that I hold. We could use some kind of verification system like mastercoin (http://mastercoin-faucet.com/github-intro)
The airdrop would be a month or so into the future, so it would give users time to buy coins and become holders creating some demand. Also, we'd have a much larger market cap and the argument about the first 24 hours would become invalid.

- You must own 100DRK ( if you're new to Darkcoin but want to be part of the drop, you would need to purchase 100DRK ).

One of the following:
- Github: To redeem this reward, you need either at least three public repositories and your account must be older than August 1, 2013
- Reddit: To redeem this reward, you need a Reddit account with more than 100 karma.
- Bitcointalk: To redeem this reward you need an activity score above 10 as well as at least 10 posts

Vote!

Is English not your first language or is this a simple case of retardation?  This was an idea - a bad idea, by his own admission - for which he requested feedback.  Nothing more.  It has since been nixed.

If your vagina hurts because you weren't there to mine the first day, just admit it.  That's ok.  But why would you post something as idiotic and demonstrably false as you just did?  In the real world, this sort of thing would get you sued for libel.

Is your memory broken or are you fully retarded?

LOL weren't there to mine??? sorry but don't promote lies. Lies lies lies all spun into an web of deceit ... sorry but we can't allow it to proceed.

80% of the people that turned up at launch could NOT mine - guess why??? there were no windows qt nor any pools. It was an instamine turkey shoot with the dev and couple of buddies for 50% of the current minting.

There you want to deal in truth... tell me that is incorrect.

these drk devils can't stop lying. Dark coin is a great name - keep it. I know you are thinking of changing it but only to something like devious coin, demonic scam coin, devil coin, dirtycoin.

Yes the winner - dirtycoin.

I think there needs to be another vote. You can't ask thieves if they would like to retain their loot  LOL what a funny idea.

You must not let people scam you and then shout you down with "is your butthurt" "is your vagina hurt".... enjoy those comments they display desperation. The more angry they get the more worried they are.

anonuser777

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:03:39 PM

Early adopters got a lot of coins but gave a ton away, the dev even bought some more after that.

Did early adopters really give a ton away? If you were to tell me that a ton of dogecoin was given away at the start, then yes I might believe you. Two kind shibes gave me 1000+ doge for posting my address in the [ANN] thread, plus whales on doge-dige.com were regularly raining down 10,000+ doge on everyone there. If your above statement is true, then surely you can provide similar evidence?

I doubt I'll get a reply to my question above, but it just occurred to me that the dev buying a ton of the early coins for cheap (when the market believed there would be 80 million? coins) and then changing the reward schedule (to make those coins more valuable) is a pretty shady thing to do. A variant of insider trading.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:33:48 PM

On a more serious note, to all the people who say darksend is a marketing gag, learn to read github. Oh you can't? Better call it a scam.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:05:38 PM

Going to make a coin for this prick and got my logo done and dusted

thanks for posting a stupid picture.

no this is not 4chan son..

FUD first & ask questions later™
bestsponsor

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:46:33 AM

Darkcoin today is the best coin. Because it's a lot of envy.

Anonz

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:50:24 AM

I KNEW IT! DRK is a shitcoin!

Anonz want to remain Anonymous. It's up to those who follow along with us.  My favorite coins?  Magi, Bitcoin, and Darkcoin. Thread about XMG: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0 - Market of XMG: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMG - #Magi on Freenode IRC:  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi
SmithsonJim

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:00:53 AM

I'm not biggest fun of premine in general. It is hard to believe it was instamine though.
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:09:07 PM

Darkcoin today is the best coin. Because it's a lot of envy.

Are chinese shills cheaper today?
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:12:56 PM

So this is basically Anoncoin trying to shit on Darkcoin?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
ymer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:13:46 PM

Huh

This is DRK being instamined.

Period.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:19:31 PM

So the first miners got an advantage, that's the way it should be. Are you the moron that was asking for an airdrop or was that someone else? Either way, congratulations OP, you're retarded.
ymer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:20:58 PM

So the first miners got an advantage, that's the way it should be. Are you the moron that was asking for an airdrop or was that someone else? Either way, congratulations OP, you're retarded.

How much of an advantage do you think is fair? please post a number.

For example: 1.5x advantage (as in, early miners get 50% more reward than people mining now)
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:23:12 PM

Darkcoin has better distribution than most coins out there right now. I could give a shit less how it got to that point.

Might be more convincing without Anoncoin in your username.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:27:07 PM

One of the following:

Vote!

Is English not your first language or is this a simple case of retardation?  This was an idea - a bad idea, by his own admission - for which he requested feedback.  Nothing more.  It has since been nixed.

Is your memory broken or are you fully retarded?

LOL weren't there to mine??? sorry but don't promote lies. Lies lies lies all spun into an web of deceit ... sorry but we can't allow it to proceed.

80% of the people that turned up at launch could NOT mine - guess why??? there were no windows qt nor any pools. It was an instamine turkey shoot with the dev and couple of buddies for 50% of the current minting.

There you want to deal in truth... tell me that is incorrect.

these drk devils can't stop lying. Dark coin is a great name - keep it. I know you are thinking of changing it but only to something like devious coin, demonic scam coin, devil coin, dirtycoin.

Yes the winner - dirtycoin.

I think there needs to be another vote. You can't ask thieves if they would like to retain their loot  LOL what a funny idea.

You must not let people scam you and then shout you down with "is your butthurt" "is your vagina hurt".... enjoy those comments they display desperation. The more angry they get the more worried they are.
+

+1000000

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:29:09 PM

For example: 1.5x advantage (as in, early miners get 50% more reward than people mining now)
That's not a useful way of looking at it, imo. I'm fine with the way it is, and I didn't even start mining until early March. Also, if the dev got a bunch of coins, that's great. The dev should be rewarded if the coin does well.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:30:29 PM

very clever, really very...anoncoins ppl, all you can do is scuming here and there! What the community do you have? .... ehhhh poor guys....

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ymer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:35:21 PM

That's not a useful way of looking at it, imo. I'm fine with the way it is, and I didn't even start mining until early March.

You said that first miners get advantage and that's the way it should be, it's a simple question, how much of an advantage is fair to you? just give us a number.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:37:02 PM

hehe they will accuse anyone to hide their scam...

LET THEM ARGUE WITH THESE FACTS

1.  The block reward was 500 every couple seconds at launch!  Not 20 or 50 coins every 2.5 minutes as listed.  There was also no windows wallet so only linux users could mine.  This allowed about 1.7-2 million Darkcoins to be instamined in the first 24hours.  Representing about 50% OF ALL DARKCOINS CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE!!!  All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets.  Then the rules were changed increasing the block time to 2.5 minutes and eliminating the 500 block reward, (but only after the instaminers had claimed 2 million or so coins first.)

2.  Today many of those day 1 instamined coins have already been sold and right now approx 24% of all Darkcoins are held in just 10 wallets.  This could be 10 people or it could be simply Evan with 10 different wallets.

3.  My opinion is that it is unfair and unfortunate that this occurred and IMO it represents a very real risk to Darkcoin in that there is an opening for a good dev to make an Identical X11 coin that has all the attributes of Darkcoin, plus a few more features, and have a truly fair and equitable launch.  The instamining will continue to be brought up as it currently represents about a 10% premine given the Dev recently reduced the total coins that will ever be in existence to around 22million!

noob fools saying i think it is nice people mining early get more coins...lol you silly noobs.

you would all be crying when a coin comes out with no wallet and a HUGE HUGE HUGE % of minting is mined in 24hours that you will never have a chance at you silly people.

keep quiet over thing you don't understand.

Just print this to anything they say!!!!!!

1.  The block reward was 500 every couple seconds at launch!  Not 20 or 50 coins every 2.5 minutes as listed.  There was also no windows wallet so only linux users could mine.  This allowed about 1.7-2 million Darkcoins to be instamined in the first 24hours.  Representing about 50% OF ALL DARKCOINS CURRENTLY IN EXISTENCE!!!  All mined in the first 24hours by just a few wallets.  Then the rules were changed increasing the block time to 2.5 minutes and eliminating the 500 block reward, (but only after the instaminers had claimed 2 million or so coins first.)

2.  Today many of those day 1 instamined coins have already been sold and right now approx 24% of all Darkcoins are held in just 10 wallets.  This could be 10 people or it could be simply Evan with 10 different wallets.

3.  My opinion is that it is unfair and unfortunate that this occurred and IMO it represents a very real risk to Darkcoin in that there is an opening for a good dev to make an Identical X11 coin that has all the attributes of Darkcoin, plus a few more features, and have a truly fair and equitable launch.  The instamining will continue to be brought up as it currently represents about a 10% premine given the Dev recently reduced the total coins that will ever be in existence to around 22million!

the more they try to justify or excuse it the more people get to read about the scam..............

in the end they will accept it is best to shut up about it and hope people forget.

Terzo

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:43:17 PM

Everyone is dumping the scam dark ponzi coins already .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: