Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82585 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:11:49 PM

Why are people slandering Darkcoin and trying to push Anoncoin and Monero?

Monero probably has little actual skill on their side development wise, even the name and author appeared to be like South American or something.  Probably from Brazil.  He said he was from Ukraine but I don't believe him.

Anoncoin can't be taken seriously because their developers suck so bad.  I'm betting anoncoin has only changed a few comments toward implementing Zerocoin--and they're mostly just using the news that they're implementing it to pump it one last time before they let it die.

Because of Anoncoin's history and Monero's present, I don't think either of them are a good alternative or a good crypto at all.

Basically the crappy scamcoins are mad at Darkcoin for being better than them, is what I can figure out.

then you avoided hearing THE FACTS outlined and highlighted for you over and over like a broken record..
Try reading more carefully.. or are you blind from that bag your holding ?
or do you know full well what was said but your trying to spin things with deception for financial gain ?
no one in Bitcointalk would so that though  Roll Eyes

hey sweety sit down and shut the fuck up and listen.. carefully this time Wink
The devs said they floated the idea of doing an airdrop to fix the Instamine scam
So explain to me how that is other coins jealousy ?

Now run along now game playing brat i just utterly owned and dominated your bs spewing ass kid.

FACTS ARE FACTS
don't confuse tangible real world facts based in REALITY with dogshit coming out of your little deceitful bag holder mouths.

and the Anonymous coin crap is a stupid ass fucking gimmick.. useless garbage that is probably more detrimental than positive.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:46:18 PM

Now run along now game playing brat i just utterly owned and dominated your bs spewing ass kid.

Spoetnik, someone should make a cartoon character out of you. They could save on a scriptwriter  Smiley

Not a bad bag to be holding actually. I wouldn't be letting go of it if I was him - instamine scam or no instamine scam  Wink

IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:22:50 PM

Why are people slandering Darkcoin and trying to push Anoncoin and Monero?

Monero probably has little actual skill on their side development wise, even the name and author appeared to be like South American or something.  Probably from Brazil.  He said he was from Ukraine but I don't believe him.

Anoncoin can't be taken seriously because their developers suck so bad.  I'm betting anoncoin has only changed a few comments toward implementing Zerocoin--and they're mostly just using the news that they're implementing it to pump it one last time before they let it die.

Because of Anoncoin's history and Monero's present, I don't think either of them are a good alternative or a good crypto at all.

Basically the crappy scamcoins are mad at Darkcoin for being better than them, is what I can figure out.

then you avoided hearing THE FACTS outlined and highlighted for you over and over like a broken record..
or do you know full well what was said but your trying to spin things with deception for financial gain ?
no one in Bitcointalk would so that though  Roll Eyes

hey sweety sit down and shut the fuck up and listen.. carefully this time Wink
The devs said they floated the idea of doing an airdrop to fix the Instamine scam
So explain to me how that is other coins jealousy ?

FACTS ARE FACTS
don't confuse tangible real world facts based in REALITY with dogshit coming out of your little deceitful bag holder mouths.

and the Anonymous coin crap is a stupid ass fucking gimmick.. useless garbage that is probably more detrimental than positive.

+1
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

Cryptohunter, Spoetnik, IloveAnonCoin - you need some reality check.

Since you plainly disregard all the arguments presented to you, here are some facts:

1) You claim scam, instamine, accuse dev and friends etc. and
Show proof of a that in the blockchain or dumps on exchanges from such. Otherwise you have no so called FACTS. Stop pretending

You can't. Every single other $hit coin has been pumped and dumped to pieces - Darkcoin not, because it has fundamentals.

2 weeks after launch DRK was sold by thousands at 10K per 0.25 BTC. Everyone had a chance to join. Later price was still low.

2) You claim there are other coders who could do DRK with ease.

If this is so, why haven't we tens of anonymous coins already?

So stop pushing AnonCoin, Monero, other crap and your conspiracy theories.
No one is taking you seriously anymore, you can move on to the next target.
Oh wait, there's none, Darkcoin is the winner here.

Ultimately, people market proves who is right and who is wrong, your hate/FUD campaign has failed, so have a little decency at last.

You are doing NOTHING to contribute to the Crypto community. Absolutely nothing.

If you want to help people, do something productive, otherwise, you're just a bunch of trolls.
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:59:36 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 08:11:12 PM by flipme

I thought about the rumor there is a different breed of mining software for X11 out there.
I think there is. I can even tell you the name of the software - CUDAMINER - for X11
There was remarkable interest for it in the developer's thread, persistent.
So what, cudaminer?

There are super computer clusters out there, with amounts of GPUs you won't believe. Cray and nVidia. Lots of.
If they are idling, why not fire up some mining software? Could be students, staff, or even owners.
Thats what it is, I think. Would explain the spikes in hashrates.
Just saying...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:35:44 PM

None of these heavily insta-mined and heavily pre-mined coins will ever be taken seriously
by anyone but complete fools and dupes.

Same for ones where the developer made gross errors at the time of launch and then has
the gall to claim those errors were not intentional.

When will these fools learn not to waste their money and time on such stupid shit? O right,
first one needs a brain fully functioning when it comes to not losing their hard earned money!

This Darkcoin brings nothing worthy so late to the scene, just like 98% of the alt coins. And
none of them will be around in several years time. No outsiders will ever take any of these
worthless attempt seriously except for a few more fools and dupes that are also suffering
from delusions of grandeur, just like most in these parts.

The unbelievable is again what occurred. Developers have a golden opportunity to hit real
home runs. Instead their only launching one scam after another for peanuts in return. These
are the bottom of the tech field barrel and each and every crapcoin launched proves it again
and again.

How dare you jerks and idiots. Your supposed to be well educated developers, not floundering
idiots. Then again it's obvious what we have in these parts is almost entirely the bottom of the
barrel, much like what's in the Banks, on Wall Street, and in Congress.

Torture would be far too kind for these developers behind the heavily insta-mined and heavily
pre-mined coins, much less those that make selfish, greed fueled 'errors' at launch time, or
even worse have the gall to not even start with a Windows wallet. Or make lousy attempts to
bring out yet another unneeded anarchist type of crapcoin as in the case with this crapcoin.

As for the darkcoin: It's burnt toast. Stick a fork in this one too. Yea, I wanted to know what was
up with it because of it's recent technicals. Well I wish I hadn't of wasted my time, as usual. And
well here's the Pump, or is that the re-pump? And soon it's going to be the Big Dump. Rense,
repeat, all for peanuts. Idiots.

And just like 99% of all alt coins their all fast going down a most deserved drain to busto-ville.

As for the suckers: Enjoy the 100% losses if you dare ride these shit coins down to the end of the
line.

As for those playing the pump and dump with these extremely fraudulent shitcoins. Your not any
better than these low life scumbag developers who do nothing but harm and further setback the
greatest monetary revolution in world history. But make no mistake, your screwing yourselves
royally.

Wise up kiddies: Bitcoin has taken the throne while all others have fully crashed and burned over
the last several months. Or weren't any of you paying attention to the big picture?

Bottom Line: Not one single alternative to Bitcoin has it's shit together. Their all horrible flops so
far, and it's likely not even more than 1 to 3 other cryptocurrencies will ride this revolution to it's
conclusion in several more years time. And it sure wont be any of these scamcoins which includes
98% of alt coins to date.

What a joke. It goes without saying that Bitcoin is a lock to take almost the entire marketplace
at the present rate that things are going.

But it is what it is and all the Bitcoin alternatives are all still very much DOA.

This may have come off as harsh. If so then I accomplished what I set out to do.
Good riddance.

Again...

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:46:26 PM

Wise up kiddies: Bitcoin has taken the throne while all others have fully crashed and burned over
the last several months. Or weren't any of you paying attention to the big picture?

For someone who can't even sort their it's from their its, you sure do throw your toys out of the pram over quality control.

I was going to say that this post was "an idiotic, totally butt-hurt load of elitist garbage", but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you put more than the customary 3 seconds thought into it.

Be advised that without the alts - and that means the lot of them -  the Bitcoin "revolution" would have taken about another century for anyone to raise a lazy eyelid over. There are about a thousand alt coins out there now and there might be that many a week in few years time.

Welcome to the real world of waking up the general public and letting them play with the new toy. Save your melodrama for when a whole country goes down the drain because some coin developer f*cked up or instamined too many of them. Till then just be happy that watching the 2 bitcoins they pumped into the "latest moonbound asset" shrivel to a tenth their value is about the price most people are going to pay for the adventure unless they're already beyond redemption anyway.

I'm into fully instamined, partially instamined, fucking premined, unmined and every type of mined coin. If I like the look of it I buy it - for all kinds of reasons, not just technical and not just because the developer had a Windows wallet available at launch. I make my own mistakes and pay for them and don't need to be called an idiot for it.

Sure, Bitcoin is likely to remain the reserve currency, but it's clear as a pisshole in the snow that it isn't going to be the only one. So why don't you just "stick a fork" in the antagonistic posts and come up with something constructive if you want to play the ethical evangelist role.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:14:59 PM

Let me copy this one time: 7    Darkcoin   $ 18,135,084   $ 4.23   4,284,401 DRK   $ 1,604,453     +54.70 %
Looks like few agree with you. Someone even bought in with 500 BTC.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:32:17 PM

Let me copy this one time: 7    Darkcoin   $ 18,135,084   $ 4.23   4,284,401 DRK   $ 1,604,453     +54.70 %

I think the relevant market analysis is here......

When will these fools learn not to waste their money and time on such stupid shit? O right,
first one needs a brain fully functioning when it comes to not losing their hard earned money!

There you go. The market hasn't got a brain. Sounds fair to me  Undecided

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:36:13 PM

Losing money by investing in DRK? That won't happen. Imagine how lucky those are that bought it when it was worth 10 cents.  Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:05:42 AM

Losing money by investing in DRK? That won't happen. Imagine how lucky those are that bought it when it was worth 10 cents.  Smiley

Imagine how lucky those handful of linux miners that instamined 2 million in the first 24hours are Smiley so lucky the reward was HUGE, so lucky no windows miners, so lucky the diff was jammed down super low, so lucky the minting got slashed by 75%.... lol they were VERY lucky. I know you were one of these lucky people.

Really? you and your crystal ball seem rather useful. Buy 50k drk right now then if it's impossible to lose. Price is 950000  Impossible to lose? let's see.

To be fair though the thread is regarding the 2 million instamined drk in the first 24hours. If dark rises to 1 on coinmarket cap or sinks to 100 really does not change the facts presented in the OP regarding the shark like instamine and slashing of the minting.

Personally i consider it to have a lot more dev and community behind it, so although it could be a bubble now about to pop (which i think it is) it could actually be reaching fair price per coin now the minting is going to be so low. Who can say. However it was not a fair POW distibution, it was a captive instamine that was then pumped to a HUGE captive instamine later on. One of the most disgusting displays of outright greed from any coin dev and community.

It may take some time, but there will be a entire crop of drk/anon coins on their way now. Drk is in for some tough times. If you really believe ED is the only coder on this planet that can develop a decent anon coin i think you will see soon that you're very wrong.  I see a big correction back to 300000  or less in a few days.

Let's see what happens, but investing now in drk would be VERY risky. I wonder if you are selling right now. If you are smart you will be. I would estimate you have 300k or more DRK  yourself. I know you have a lot of hardware and operate linux  so you could have way more than that. I bet you're unloading a chunk at this point.

Anyway i no longer really care about drk as i did before, the dev really would have gone through with the airdrop i know it for sure, he took a big risk saying he would go through with it and then being forced by the community to pull out. Let's see what happens. He realised his mistake and tried to make up for it. Sadly it was too late and investors were never going to let that happen, although long term it could have been a smart move.

I am more against drk setting a bad example to other devs who think they can instamine 12.5% in 24hours with no pools or windows wallets, then decide to cut their minting by 75%. Drk may have got away with it to a degree, other new coins must not be allowed to do so.

Let's see what happens with it, will it rise further or crash down. NOBODY really knows.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:35:17 AM

Nice informative post. TFFT. At least I learned something from it even though I'm into some DRK.

I don't think it's not worth investing though - just don't throw a mortgage at it when it's high. That seems to be the approach people are taking in fact. If you look at the order book it's all sub-100 DRK orders now which is still a reasonable amount of BTC.

It may take some time, but there will be a entire crop of drk/anon coins on their way now. Drk is in for some tough times. If you really believe ED is the only coder on this planet that can develop a decent anon coin i think you will see soon that you're very wrong.  I see a big correction back to 300000  or less in a few days.

Although technically true, people should understand by now that 'better technology coming along' doesn't do jack sh*t to the valuation once a coin's got itself established in a particular sector and doing 'the job', so I don't think that's going to scare anybody.

Neither do I think the instamine issue will - I think it's more about jealousy and a misplaced sense of justice than anything else. I say misplaced because miners seem to think that developers have some kind of "code of conduct" to adhere to which, if broken, justifies their damnation to oblivion for evermore along with their precious coin. Well, that may be so in the mining community but I'm sorry, the market doesn't see it that way.

If you think a coin wasn't fairly launched then don't mine it. There are plenty of others out there to mine. But don't expect the market to pass over a totally viable asset according to its own set of priorities which will be different but no less ethical than those of miners.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:43:51 AM

Nice informative post. TFFT. At least I learned something from it even though I'm into some DRK.

I don't think it's not worth investing though - just don't throw a mortgage at it when it's high. That seems to be the approach people are taking in fact. If you look at the order book it's all sub-100 DRK orders now which is still a reasonable amount of BTC.

It may take some time, but there will be a entire crop of drk/anon coins on their way now. Drk is in for some tough times. If you really believe ED is the only coder on this planet that can develop a decent anon coin i think you will see soon that you're very wrong.  I see a big correction back to 300000  or less in a few days.

Although technically true, people should understand by now that 'better technology coming along' doesn't do jack sh*t to the valuation once a coin's got itself established in a particular sector and doing 'the job', so I don't think that's going to scare anybody.

Neither do I think the instamine issue will - I think it's more about jealousy and a misplaced sense of justice than anything else. I say misplaced because miners seem to think that developers have some kind of "code of conduct" to adhere to which, if broken, justifies their damnation to oblivion for evermore along with their precious coin. Well, that may be so in the mining community but I'm sorry, the market doesn't see it that way.

If you think a coin wasn't fairly launched then don't mine it. There are plenty of others out there to mine. But don't expect the market to pass over a totally viable asset according to its own set of priorities which will be different but no less ethical than those of miners.

Fair enough, let's see what happens.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:06:03 AM

Imagine how lucky those handful of linux miners that instamined 2 million in the first 24hours are Smiley so lucky the reward was HUGE, so lucky no windows miners, so lucky the diff was jammed down super low, so lucky the minting got slashed by 75%.... lol they were VERY lucky. I know you were one of these lucky people.

Really? you and your crystal ball seem rather useful. Buy 50k drk right now then if it's impossible to lose. Price is 950000  Impossible to lose? let's see.

To be fair though the thread is regarding the 2 million instamined drk in the first 24hours. If dark rises to 1 on coinmarket cap or sinks to 100 really does not change the facts presented in the OP regarding the shark like instamine and slashing of the minting.

Personally i consider it to have a lot more dev and community behind it, so although it could be a bubble now about to pop (which i think it is) it could actually be reaching fair price per coin now the minting is going to be so low. Who can say. However it was not a fair POW distibution, it was a captive instamine that was then pumped to a HUGE captive instamine later on. One of the most disgusting displays of outright greed from any coin dev and community.

It may take some time, but there will be a entire crop of drk/anon coins on their way now. Drk is in for some tough times. If you really believe ED is the only coder on this planet that can develop a decent anon coin i think you will see soon that you're very wrong.  I see a big correction back to 300000  or less in a few days.

Let's see what happens, but investing now in drk would be VERY risky. I wonder if you are selling right now. If you are smart you will be. I would estimate you have 300k or more DRK  yourself. I know you have a lot of hardware and operate linux  so you could have way more than that. I bet you're unloading a chunk at this point.

Anyway i no longer really care about drk as i did before, the dev really would have gone through with the airdrop i know it for sure, he took a big risk saying he would go through with it and then being forced by the community to pull out. Let's see what happens. He realised his mistake and tried to make up for it. Sadly it was too late and investors were never going to let that happen, although long term it could have been a smart move.

I am more against drk setting a bad example to other devs who think they can instamine 12.5% in 24hours with no pools or windows wallets, then decide to cut their minting by 75%. Drk may have got away with it to a degree, other new coins must not be allowed to do so.

Let's see what happens with it, will it rise further or crash down. NOBODY really knows.

There was no instamine. Stop this nonsense. In this case you don't know what instamine is.You could have bought almost 10k DRK back in the day for a single Bitcoin, tell me how much that is worth now?
How would you know what I'm operating? Reading my posts around are you?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:12:26 AM

insstamining=pump, or who will pump? you?
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:18:53 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 05:32:22 AM by r0ach

You could have bought almost 10k DRK back in the day for a single Bitcoin, tell me how much that is worth now?

The lowest you could buy Darkcoin for was around .001 to .002.  The first real exchange it was on was Poloniex and was pumped almost immediately to that point.  It was basically not possible or unfeasible to mine due to all the issues I listed in this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.msg6719823#msg6719823

So that means 99% of people who wanted anything to do with this coin were forced to buy in at .001 - .002 while the developer and a couple of his friends who flash mined it with Amazon instances, no windows release, and block rewards "erroneously" set to 500 instead of 50 owned everything.

These are the 100% honest to truth Darkcoin facts, as I have witnessed this coin since it's first arrival on exchanges.

There was a couple days interval before they pumped it to .001-.002, but at that point, people didn't know if the coin was even going to continue as is, or just be abandoned or re-launched due to it's failed launch with block rewards set to 500 instead of 50.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:26:09 AM

I decided to quit educating people on the fraudulent roots of DRK and will just watch and enjoy the show.

People pumping this bubble have huge pockets so it's very hard to tell when are they going to rape the dumb turds investing in DRK.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:37:57 AM

I decided to quit educating people on the fraudulent roots of DRK and will just watch and enjoy the show.

People pumping this bubble have huge pockets so it's very hard to tell when are they going to rape the dumb turds investing in DRK.

Whether Darkcoin was designed to be a scam from the start, or just accidentally happens to be one of the worst launches in crypto history where block rewards are accidentally set 10x higher than they should be, this coin will obviously be cloned and re-released as a scrypt, keccak, or groestl coin with a more valid launch.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:45:51 AM

You could have bought almost 10k DRK back in the day for a single Bitcoin, tell me how much that is worth now?

The lowest you could buy Darkcoin for was around .001 to .002.  The first real exchange it was on was Poloniex and was pumped almost immediately to that point.  It was basically not possible or unfeasible to mine due to all the issues I listed in this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.msg6719823#msg6719823

So that means 99% of people who wanted anything to do with this coin were forced to buy in at .001 - .002 while the developer and a couple of his friends who flash mined it with Amazon instances, no windows release, and block rewards "erroneously" set to 500 instead of 50 owned everything.

These are the 100% honest to truth Darkcoin facts, as I have witnessed this coin since it's first arrival on exchanges.

There was a couple days interval before they pumped it to .001-.002, but at that point, people didn't know if the coin was even going to continue as is, or just be abandoned or re-launched due to it's failed launch with block rewards set to 500 instead of 50.

Don't lie! I bought @ 0.0005 at Poloniex, and it wasn't even a lucky dump catch nor the beginning.

Beside, you had the fair opportunity to buy for ~ 0.000025 on the forum using escrow. Check your facts before spreading FUD.

Whether Darkcoin was designed to be a scam from the start, or just accidentally happens to be one of the worst launches in crypto history where block rewards are accidentally set 10x higher than they should be, this coin will obviously be cloned and re-released as a scrypt, keccak, or groestl coin with a more valid launch.

Even if it is cloned - once open sourced - any copy will be always several steps behind, without the dev, and will fail, same like 99% of other Bitcoin clones which brought nothing to the table.

I genuinely don't understand such a hate for something which brings something new and helps the whole scene.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:48:09 AM

This Darkcoin brings nothing worthy so late to the scene, just like 98% of the alt coins.

You should've started with this so I could've stopped reading immediately. Now I had to read 3 paragraphs before I was 100% sure you have no clue what Darkcoin is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: