Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82585 times)
luke997

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:18:54 AM

Here are some facts about Darkcoin, in case anyone is naive enough to even read TEAM FUD posts.

1) Darkcoin is one of the very, very few, really innovative coin to exist. Major 2 features are:

Privacy - 100% anonymous transactions, safe, light and decentralised.
Proof of Service - 10% block reward going to the Masternodes solves node upkeep problems other coins are/may be facing

2) Darkcoin has been out for nearly 5 months, giving everyone fair chance to buy at many entry points:

0.000025 2 weeks after launch - forum trade
0.0005 in February, Poloniex
0.0012-0.0015 - all the way until April

There is still a time to join - price will continue to climb as the market for privacy is not to be underestimated.

3) There are no whale traders or whale miners holding millions.

Proof is in the market.
According to the TEAM FUD several people hold instamined millions.
If this was true, there would have been a huge dumps and run like many scam coins at 0.001, at 0.002, 0.005, 0.01.

Yet it never happened.
Another proof is by blokchain analysis of the first weeks, without Darksend. No big wallets, period.
Only big wallets now are the exchanges.
Show another coin resistant to the Pump N Dump attempts. There's none.

Here you can find the details about the launch:

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/

To the TEAM FUD.
If you are not the trolls, then do something constructive with your time.
Develop better coin.
Help improve other coins.
Or at least be fair in your posts.

If you can't do it, you are just trolls, and as such will be ignored.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockstar888

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:26:25 AM

it is useless to call scam

everyone knows Darkcoin is scam

but people on the internet are determined to make the scammer rich.

-shrug-

Darkcoin will NEVER make it as mainstream
as they will never find real sponser with a name like that.
nor will FINCEN let them get away with drug money. 

-shrug-  can't deny it has a heck of a bull run though.
amazing how people like to help scammers. hey, that's the internet.
luke997

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:40:40 AM

it is useless to call scam

everyone knows Darkcoin is scam

but people on the internet are determined to make the scammer rich.

-shrug-

Darkcoin will NEVER make it as mainstream
as they will never find real sponser with a name like that.
nor will FINCEN let them get away with drug money. 

-shrug-  can't deny it has a heck of a bull run though.
amazing how people like to help scammers. hey, that's the internet.

Just stop with that scam lie. Scam coins have risen, dumped and died.

Numerous people have numerous times presented facts - and yet you fail to see.

But it's clear from your post you haven't thought that through.

It's not about drug money. Drug money are doing well with cash.
It's about privacy. That's mainstream. People don't want banks/gov anyone to look into their wallets.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:55:45 AM

if darkcoin is scam. why people buy and the price is rising?
i still don't get it..
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:19:18 AM

i still don't get it..

Because even if it is scam investors see it as the most profitable that's why the price continue to rise. Will you invest in a non-scamcoin with no volume and no interested traders? 
luke997

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:22:14 AM

i still don't get it..

Because it's not a scam.

If it was, it would have been dumped to kingdom come and die 10 times over.

History tells the story... 5 months and growing strong.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:40:35 AM

While i do see DRK as a great coin, i do feel let down how the block reward was "reduced" early in the piece, giving advantage to the early miners, and there is also the dispute about the windows wallet not being available, hence allowing linux geeks to mine it first.
Im still holding some DRK, but im reluctant to buy any at present, i wish i did when they were 60c though.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:25:32 AM

rant

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:38:03 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 11:43:34 AM by toknormal

I genuinely don't understand such a hate for something which brings something new and helps the whole scene.

I do.

The uncontained seething and snarling originates from a misplaced sense of entitlement and a frustration that the market hasn't validated their point of view. (See my earlier post)

It's not exactly rare and I doubt there's a single case where a coin has taken off in the market and not left a trail of seething resentment behind where people dig up every reason under the sun for predicting its demise.

So be it. They may have a point, but the pluses now far outweigh the minuses and the launch of this coin is already ancient history as far as new buyers are concerned. Nor is the fact of alternatives coming on the scene going to affect it much because there are always going to be alternatives to everything.

This is one of the few originals in the history of alts and thats the bottom line. On top of that it's filling a glaring gap in the feature set of cryptocurrency technology, and on top of that it's not finished yet. The technical roadmap for this coin is such that it will nail down its dominance in this sector with belt and braces.

Whatever happened at launch, it's doing everything right now and the market's not arguing.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:04:09 PM

i still don't get it..

Because it's not a scam.

If it was, it would have been dumped to kingdom come and die 10 times over.

History tells the story... 5 months and growing strong.
It's definitely not a scam. 4,286,653 DRK   isn't 50% of the supply either. Only butthurt people are saying such a thing. How about you find me a coin that has such a strong development (features) like DRK?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:27:59 PM

I think if darkcoin gets more well known regulaters might bann it
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:32:43 PM

Have they really banned any coin so far? No they haven't. Also you can't really ban a specific coin, especially since it is trading mostly BTC/DRK.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:33:41 PM

Have they really banned any coin so far? No they haven't. Also you can't really ban a specific coin, especially since it is trading mostly BTC/DRK.

They can target exchanges to delete the coin for example, that could be a start. So i would say don't get too greedy while you are in profit.
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:41:55 PM

They can target exchanges to delete the coin for example, that could be a start. So i would say don't get too greedy while you are in profit.

The same, EXACT, things were said about Bitcoin being banned from early on(which it hasn't/can't)..People don't change do they, and cry when they didn't get in early.

Darkcoin is perhaps, the only innovative coin out there(excluding Bitcoin), it offers the #1 thing that Bitcoin failed to have, Anonymity.

Are you guys forgetting Bitcoin's "instamine", satoshi mined over 1million bitcoins, 1 guy with 1million bitcoins.

Are you guys also forgetting litecoin's launch?

Guess what happened with both of those and Darkcoin's launch, all those early mined coins, Were Sold Early On.
You're not going to find anyone who kept those coins, it is now evenly distributed.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:44:53 PM

The same, EXACT, things were said about Bitcoin being banned from early on(which it hasn't/can't)..People don't change do they, and cry when they didn't get in early.

Darkcoin is perhaps, the only innovative coin out there(excluding Bitcoin), it offers the #1 thing that Bitcoin failed to have, Anonymity.

Are you guys forgetting Bitcoin's "instamine", satoshi mined over 1million bitcoins, 1 guy with 1million bitcoins.

Guess what happened with both of those and Darkcoin's launch, all those early mined coins, Were Sold Early On.
You're not going to find anyone who kept those coins, it is now evenly distributed.

Now, you come here to say "instamine" is acceptable ?
Soulmate

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:25:52 PM

Ohh... nice. Now I can quote this in every coin that is premined or instamined and people will leave coin devs alone once and for all.

If Bitcoin, Litecoin or Darkcoin can do it then we all can do it! YAY
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:27:05 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 04:42:36 PM by cryptohunter

Imagine how lucky those handful of linux miners that instamined 2 million in the first 24hours are Smiley so lucky the reward was HUGE, so lucky no windows miners, so lucky the diff was jammed down super low, so lucky the minting got slashed by 75%.... lol they were VERY lucky. I know you were one of these lucky people.

Really? you and your crystal ball seem rather useful. Buy 50k drk right now then if it's impossible to lose. Price is 950000  Impossible to lose? let's see.

To be fair though the thread is regarding the 2 million instamined drk in the first 24hours. If dark rises to 1 on coinmarket cap or sinks to 100 really does not change the facts presented in the OP regarding the shark like instamine and slashing of the minting.

Personally i consider it to have a lot more dev and community behind it, so although it could be a bubble now about to pop (which i think it is) it could actually be reaching fair price per coin now the minting is going to be so low. Who can say. However it was not a fair POW distibution, it was a captive instamine that was then pumped to a HUGE captive instamine later on. One of the most disgusting displays of outright greed from any coin dev and community.

It may take some time, but there will be a entire crop of drk/anon coins on their way now. Drk is in for some tough times. If you really believe ED is the only coder on this planet that can develop a decent anon coin i think you will see soon that you're very wrong.  I see a big correction back to 300000  or less in a few days.

Let's see what happens, but investing now in drk would be VERY risky. I wonder if you are selling right now. If you are smart you will be. I would estimate you have 300k or more DRK  yourself. I know you have a lot of hardware and operate linux  so you could have way more than that. I bet you're unloading a chunk at this point.

Anyway i no longer really care about drk as i did before, the dev really would have gone through with the airdrop i know it for sure, he took a big risk saying he would go through with it and then being forced by the community to pull out. Let's see what happens. He realised his mistake and tried to make up for it. Sadly it was too late and investors were never going to let that happen, although long term it could have been a smart move.

I am more against drk setting a bad example to other devs who think they can instamine 12.5% in 24hours with no pools or windows wallets, then decide to cut their minting by 75%. Drk may have got away with it to a degree, other new coins must not be allowed to do so.

Let's see what happens with it, will it rise further or crash down. NOBODY really knows.

There was no instamine. Stop this nonsense. In this case you don't know what instamine is.You could have bought almost 10k DRK back in the day for a single Bitcoin, tell me how much that is worth now?
How would you know what I'm operating? Reading my posts around are you?

There was no instamine folks move along 50% of the current mining in 24hours with no windows wallet and no pools LOL.... dude please get real.

Unlike you i have a memory, so yes i do know that you have access to lots of hardware and yes i do know you would have a huge bag of drk from the instamine period.

Stop lying.

I remember you from quark, you're a linux miner with lots of hardware. You would have been in on this instamine for 100% certain.

INSTAMINE = DRK COIN. That's the definition of instamine. No competition from windows miners, super high block rewards from the start with super low diff. If you are honestly still pretending this was not an instamine you are totally insane.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:15:08 PM

They can't depending on the country. Besides, any exchange removing DRK now would lose a lot of revenue. The volume in the past 24 hours is almost 4 million USD.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:27:10 PM

They can't depending on the country. Besides, any exchange removing DRK now would lose a lot of revenue. The volume in the past 24 hours is almost 4 million USD.

Closure or loss of some earnings...hmmmm. No big exchanges will risk it if they try and ban it. It won't have this much volume after the pump is done.

Don't be such an obvious pumper, at least pretend to consider some possible negatives. The fact you believe there was no instamine is the best part.

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:30:53 PM

Now, you come here to say "instamine" is acceptable ?

everyone is confusing "instant mined" with "early miners". With these loose definitions of what an instant mine is then every miner in the first month of a coin is a "instant miner"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: