Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82585 times)
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:23:16 AM

Interesting thread.  I do wonder when a better dark spinoff will come around.
I'm looking at Monero and Qazar. Any thoughts?
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:26:39 AM

Interesting thread.  I do wonder when a better dark spinoff will come around.

Download a client and try using them or mining them. Share the experience...
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:29:46 AM

it was scam but.. price is so high u cannot stop it now.

yolo
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 03:37:13 AM

Interesting thread.  I do wonder when a better dark spinoff will come around.

Haha.. didn't expect that kind of question.  I seriously doubt the coin to be is present at this exact moment but who knows.

I looked briefly at monero for the first time and it did not offer any significant upgrade to dark as far as I could see.  My prediction = busto.
Qazar either you misspelled or something because a search query ended up dry.

I think DRK's quasi pow/pos hybrid (masternodes) is good, but I think a more inclusive hybrid would be better.  10% of mining fees going just to masternodes doesn't seem sufficient imo.  More to masternodes and something to normal users running nodes based on their holdings.

I think the ultimate coin on today's scale would be something like dark while taking a look at the benefits of all the top coins and including what is possible.  Add in some of peercoin's allure.  Add in a scientific basis like primecoin if that is possible to put some of the work to good use.  ETC.  And above all, innovate and be the first to market with the coin with infrastructure in place to prevent competition from insta alt-coining you.

Unfortunately I know zero about programming so I don't know what is possible and what isn't.  I do know that I am serious about privacy so I'm glad that dark is getting attention regardless.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
hartvercoint

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:32:32 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 08:24:42 AM by hartvercoint

Hehe i didn't miss the launch for the 100th time, i was there at launch but prevented from mining like 80% of the board because there were no pools and no windows qt.

So it's other people's fault that the only thing you're able to do is copy&pasting a batch script and following that up with a double-click? Seriously, dude. Get a grip on yourself. You didn't see the potential and/or weren't willing to invest like 2 hours into getting your miner running. Everyone around woulda been happy to help you with setting it up. And why on earth would you need a pool when the diff is <1?
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:29:10 AM

You need to know that DARKCOIN is a real threat to this MOB. They have an agenda.
They are deeply involved in one of the biggest SCAMS of all time, which is LITECOIN.
Its the same gang trying to jump on the anon coin bandwagon now, pumping the shit out of crap like Monero.
Advertising anonymity, although they have nothing working at hand. Their software is a proven train wreck, it'll never work.
They can't even put a decent wallet together. Mining is a nightmare, orphans, nothing but orphans.
The blockchain is bloated to 8 times the size of Bitcoin's, due to their poor, unscalable implementation, and on and on it goes.

Call them out, keep this thread going.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:36:42 AM

Its mindblowing how people ignore the simple facts and cant read between the lines. For me the scam alert above DRK is clear and obvious.
And of course, now im a bad naughty troll in DarkCoin thread as well. 
One fan even referred to those facts as "simple mistakes". A simple mistake done by DRK proffessional dev. Right...
It was all perfectly planned in my opinion. Cant prove it, but its rather obvious to me.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:41:05 AM

DRK is just another pump coin.

Not to mention that removing traceability on the "block chain" of DRK is a bad thing because now you can't really tell if the devs are giving themselves more coins and selling them.

If it is truly anonymous then that would be possible. Not something I would want to touch.

Also does this imply that DarkSend is not open source? that would make sense for it to be truly anonymous.

Anonymity comes with risk and a price.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:00:26 AM

Not to mention that removing traceability on the "block chain" of DRK is a bad thing because now you can't really tell if the devs are giving themselves more coins and selling them.

How exactly are they giving themselves more coins? What type of FUD is this?

If it is truly anonymous then that would be possible. Not something I would want to touch.

No it wouldn't. The coin's code is opensource. There's no extra coin generation for the devs.

Also does this imply that DarkSend is not open source? that would make sense for it to be truly anonymous.

Darkcoin is opensource. DarkSend is in development (RC status). DarkSend will be opensourced when finalized.
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:22:44 AM

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:40:50 AM

Price was stagnant for months. Then the "drk is scam" threads appeared in April and price has boomed 20x. I guess there's truth to "there is no such thing as bad PR".

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:28:11 AM

Price was stagnant for months. Then the "drk is scam" threads appeared in April and price has boomed 20x. I guess there's truth to "there is no such thing as bad PR".

again changed nothing about the facts presented.

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:45:17 AM

I really suggest you stop lying.

Windows QT and daemon:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4595586#msg4595586
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:59:00 AM

I really suggest you stop lying.

Windows QT and daemon:

LOL hahaha

look at the top of that page 5 folks

there you see this same user illodin crying at the dev suggesting foul play hehe ..... his exact words to the dev....

"wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh"

what a laugh.

Dark had only been released moments before and no windows wallet, one came hours later from unofficial source which nobody would touch obviously.

By that time 500 coin blocks had been rolling in every second.... guess where they went.

Who cares it's done and over with just don't come with your nonsense everything was fair about it.

The first 5-6 pages of that thread are quite funny.

illodin

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:14:05 PM

Windows QT and daemon:

You can talk what ever you want, FACT is you were lying, i.e. you are a liar.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:19:39 PM

Windows QT and daemon:

You can talk what ever you want, FACT is you were lying, i.e. you are a liar.

Lol you implied the same thing about duffield .... everyone is a liar it seems. You just change your view point according to your investment Smiley

hehe

Illoden says to duffield a few moments after launch .....""wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh"

now is defending the scam since he got some eventually Smiley you are funny.

illodin

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:26:48 PM

I didn't imply anything.

Please try to stick to the facts. And the FACT is you are a liar who got caught lying.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:39:20 PM

I didn't imply anything.

Please try to stick to the facts. And the FACT is you are a liar who got caught lying.

so you saying this to a dev a few mins after launch is not implying anything??

"wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh"

Please stop being silly. Get back to pumping drk in the drk thread and let this sink. You are doing drk no favours in here.

illodin

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:45:03 PM

Please stop trying to change the subject.
Fact is, lies are being spread as "facts".

For example,
- there was a premine <= lie
- there was no windows client in the first 24 hours <= lie

Please come back when you make up some more lies.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:05:43 PM

Please stop trying to change the subject.
Fact is, lies are being spread as "facts".

For example,
- there was a premine <= lie
- there was no windows client in the first 24 hours <= lie

Please come back when you make up some more lies.

Please fool let me help you once and for all. I have never said it was premine although you yourself suggest it at the top of page5 on the drk thread.
You obviously have no clue what premine or instamine is.

1. Instamine = proven by block explorer, and backed up by you yourself crying on the thread the dev was giving out 5k after a short period after saying no premine.

blocks at 500 coins each coming in on super low dif for those mining at the start. Windows miners had no pools and no wallet at launch.

2. windows qt  - -

over 90 mins after this was posted by a miner.

{
    "blocks" : 2314,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.06250000,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : true,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 209698,
    "networkhashps" : 9359902,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

Most of them is EC2 instance :d

so after nearly 1.5 Million were mined up in a very short period

an unofficial windows qt was posted on the thread 90 mins after that .... so if you wanted to risk using that client you could start try that unofficial windows qt on your machine.

however of course most windows users left the thread after launch when there was no windows qt.

So there you have it. 

You have gone from crying on the dark thread implying the dev was instamining or premining to now saying it was all totally fair at the top of page 5

Give us a break from your stupid comments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: