Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 25312 times)
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:23:57 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 12:44:02 AM by ghibly79

wow... so I do the right thing and defend this coin from the asshole that is ghibly79 and he is accusing me of being a sockpuppet? Just because someone disagrees with your actions doesn't mean they are a sock puppet. It is petty bullshit like this that ruins the forum.

Nope, I left you my negative feedback since YOU are abusing the trust system leaving a negative to me (useless, nobody except yourself will be able to see that anyway, but still) cause you disagree. You are the one actually abusing the system. This thread is a constant font of amusement, seriously.
I'm not tagging anyone who simply disagrees or I disagree with (otherwise hucker will be at -9999 by now xD).

Rarely seen this much glass climbing in my whole life.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:29:31 AM

(most likely) << you understand what this means? this might help http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_word_most_likely_mean#slide=1

Not even most likely, otherwise I wouldn't have tagged him. The deception is PROVEN cause he is LYING when he states "there'll be always enough btc bo buy back STD at GER" which is FALSE (anyone can do the math himself).
Running with the money is very likely but that will only be aggravating.

Innocent until proven guilty.  Do you live in the dark ages?  Shall we drown the dev and see if he's a witch?

Nope, proven already, read the above.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:37:02 AM

This entire thread is officially pointless and wasted my time, its nothing but trolling/arguments. That is all.
hucker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:19:07 AM

wow... so I do the right thing and defend this coin from the asshole that is ghibly79 and he is accusing me of being a sockpuppet? Just because someone disagrees with your actions doesn't mean they are a sock puppet. It is petty bullshit like this that ruins the forum.

Nope, I left you my negative feedback since YOU are abusing the trust system leaving a negative to me (useless, nobody except yourself will be able to see that anyway, but still) cause you disagree. You are the one actually abusing the system. This thread is a constant font of amusement, seriously.
I'm not tagging anyone who simply disagrees or I disagree with (otherwise hucker will be at -9999 by now xD).

Rarely seen this much glass climbing in my whole life.

A negative is because someone doesn't trust you.  Why have you thrown your toys out of the pram?

P.S. I've never heard anyone say glass climbing before.  Are you sure you're from this planet?  That's not a known expression, even to google.

Look, it's quite clear nobody wants to listen to you, so even if you're sure you're right and we're all wrong, why are you bothering, you're simply getting nowhere.
hucker

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:21:57 AM

This entire thread is officially pointless and wasted my time, its nothing but trolling/arguments. That is all.

Perhaps ghibly did this on purpose because he has a vendetta against the dev?  I'll just call that definite, since ghibly likes to change probability to fact.
ehugh66

Activity: 164

alt fans!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:51:35 AM

exchange built in wallet ?

Tekkerr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:19:56 AM

Same here brother, lol this guy is on a mission !

I wonder why not all in here tag him as untrustworthy, as he didn't show us evidence, he just guess it by the commercials this coin made.
Yes it a bit optimistic to make statements of no way you can make losses, but hey it's advertisement.
Is it a Ponzi I don't know, is it a scam I don't know, but that ghibly79 can't know either.
And until know dev. lived up to his promises, so he is unguilty until proven guilty !

He calls us sock puppets, again without any proof or evidence.
This guy ....

He is using his trust level to destroy the trust system on this forum, as for now all he tag gets a sign under there name that is devastating for honest people. It will be soon so that everybody will be untruthful and the tag loose it' meaning.
hucker

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:33:04 AM

No, you need to go to the Standardcoin website to use the "built-in" exchange.
hucker

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:34:13 AM

I wonder why not all in here tag him as untrustworthy, as he didn't show us evidence, he just guess it by the commercials this coin made.

Because the trust system is worthless.  Only people who have trust themselves can change the score of anyone else.  It's not a democracy, it's a clique group of big headed egos.
Tekkerrr

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:51:13 AM

Because the trust system is worthless.  Only people who have trust themselves can change the score of anyone else.  It's not a democracy, it's a clique group of big headed egos.

idd

Ow my trust level is back at zero.
This was hard to do. Now I'm ready again to start pupetting.  Roll Eyes
Good job of destroying that could be a good system on this forum ghibly79 !
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:53:08 AM

Agreed. Those people make the whole system untrustworthy.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:57:50 AM

Yes it a bit optimistic to make statements of no way you can make losses, but hey it's advertisement.
Is it a Ponzi I don't know, is it a scam I don't know, but that ghibly79 can't know either.
And until know dev. lived up to his promises, so he is unguilty until proven guilty !

This guy ....

He is using his trust level to destroy the trust system on this forum, as for now all he tag gets a sign under there name that is devastating for honest people. It will be soon so that everybody will be untruthful and the tag loose it' meaning.

Fraudolent advertisement, you got it finally. Fraudolently advertising and holding all your money --> big fat huge don't trust him tag. Then you can ignore it if you want. But if you leave a negative to people giving fair warnings expect at least a negative back. I don't know if you are a sockpuppet (I written "MAYBE") but you abused the trust system (YOU, not me).

Remove yours and I'll remove mine (for your sake, not that I care about your negatives anyway).
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:58:54 AM

No you need to give your money to dev.
Tekkerrr

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:04:23 PM

This guy ....

Fraudolent advertisement, you got it finally. Fraudolently advertising and holding all your money --> big fat huge don't trust him tag. Then you can ignore it if you want. But if you leave a negative to people giving fair warnings expect at least a negative back. I don't know if you are a sockpuppet (I written "MAYBE") but you abused the trust system (YOU, not me).

Remove yours and I'll remove mine (for your sake, not that I care about your negatives anyway).

Dude how old are you? try installing a life.
Don't you understand I care less what my ratings are on a troll-forum ?
A troll forum by action as those of yourself, you should act as a mature MAN, make your points and you shouldn't marked  the dev in the trust system until proven guilty!
As you claim to know it all but you ...

DO NOT HAVE ANY HARD EVIDENCE UPTO NOW !
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:08:58 PM

I have hard evidence and posted it over and over and over. Many can see it clearly (expecially other experienced users, weird). You cannot see it even after all the explanations? FINE TO ME just ignore my negative rating to the dev, you are free to do so. But if you insist I tag people without evidence allow me to disagree too, and to leave a negative back to you since you left to me in the first place.

Fair is fair.
hucker

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:16:38 PM

idd

I see your trust as -6
hucker

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:18:09 PM

Fraudolent

Er what?  Have you got a smudge in your dictionary?  Misspelling the same word several times causes me to doubt your intelligence level, so I cannot trust anything you write.
Tekkerr

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:19:38 PM

I have hard evidence and posted it over and over and over. Many can see it clearly (expecially other experienced users, weird). You cannot see it even after all the explanations? FINE TO ME just ignore my negative rating to the dev, you are free to do so. But if you insist I tag people without evidence allow me to disagree too, and to leave a negative back to you since you left to me in the first place.

Fair is fair.

Grow up man, get a life and have a good one !

You even left negative feedback on a guy that just came here never did anything to you other then just posted on this thread ... just by the evidence of his nickname .... ?
That is the evidence you need  Huh
That's the exact same evidence you use to claim this is a Ponzi.
To be clear, there is a chance this is truly a Ponzi, but untill proven: IT IS NOT !
Just by statements you post here it doesn't make it so, you'r just 1 guy bro that ruined maybe good intentions.
Maybe the dev didn't made his calculations right, but that doesn't make him a criminal !
Untill now, the dev. came through for all what he promised.
If you have good solid evidence you are free to post it here on the forums, but to tag someone untrustfull before events occurred, you are wrong and should swallow your big headed pride and remove it from the guy !

And I'll answer in your age terms, maybe you understand that: "You remove my trust tag first then I will remove my trust tag from you  *child noise* ........ maybe *child gniffle*
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:20:41 PM

Agreed. Those people make the whole system untrustworthy.

On the contrary, from my point of view less newbies are falling for scams thanks to our warnings. Some are beyond salvation though. But meh, points of view.
Tekkerr

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:20:49 PM

idd

I see your trust as -6

ghibly79  marked this account as well as untruthful, just by the evidence of the nickname, that's how he operates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: