Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher  (Read 34635 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:29:18 AM

Apparently, just last summer the BLM was slaughtering thousands of those tortoises and turned away people willing to adopt them to save them saying they're not "the ideal pet".

Unfortunately, in this case the BLM was right. The slaughtered tortoises were affected with disease. Had they been released in to the wild, then the entire population might have gone extinct.

I think I heard now they are saying his cows are endangering the same tortoises, is that true?
If so, are they really endangered or is there way too many?

EDIT:
It's not about turtles or cows.
The story is about a small group of people standing against Federal agents, and I hope it doesn't get too ugly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:30:45 AM

BLM Won’t Say if They’ve Euthanized Cows in Ranch Standoff

‘We do have a protocol in terms of when we would euthanize animals’

http://freebeacon.com/issues/blm-wont-say-if-theyve-euthanized-cows-in-ranch-standoff/

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:37:40 AM

BLM Won’t Say if They’ve Euthanized Cows in Ranch Standoff

A sick waste of young animal life.
Don't they have a better use for public funds?
Oops......

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:17:04 AM

It's not about turtles or cows.
The story is about a small group of people standing against Federal agents, and I hope it doesn't get too ugly.

Yes... that's the reason why we are supporting him.
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:59:35 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 03:46:56 PM by AnonyMint

This is the show down which is the first (or is it last?) line of defense against the Agenda 21 and plan to turn the west of the USA into a controlled zone where the population can only operate on highways and a major cities. That linked video explains that anyone that sets foot on "dirt" (off the highway) is carted off to federal prison. The BLM is removing the cattle and making "we the people" the cattle. Welcome to 1984.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message878048/pg1

Cliven Bundy explains his rights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxjly8pLCYw

The snipers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90LtLwXXnp4

Globalist (CNN owner) Ted Turner's Georgia Guidestones' double-speak inscriptions are apposite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones#Inscriptions

Quote from: Insane Megalomaniac Who Owns Billion Acres
  • Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  • Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  • Unite humanity with a living new language.
  • Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  • Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  • Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  • Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  • Balance personal rights with social duties.
  • Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  • Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Actual Meaning
  • [i.e. megadeath and eugenics]
  • [i.e. make humans infertile, hate children, family, etc]
  • [i.e. end diversity and unify global control]
  • [i.e. the Global Commission knows what is best for each person]
  • [i.e. Global courts are less rancorous than local diverse ones]
  • [i.e. Subjugate local courts to global courts]
  • [i.e. eliminate local government]
  • [i.e. social "justice" meaning collective theft]
  • [i.e. our Global control is truth, beauty, love, and harmony]
  • [i.e. Humans are a cancer]

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
alxs

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:30:06 AM

Might have to stop reading your posts... Shocked
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:30:36 AM

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

And at the same time he sends aid to the part of the world where population is growing at the fastest rate, to encourage even more population growth. Insane ideas.  Angry
AnonyMint

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:42:22 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM by AnonyMint

And at the same time he sends aid to the part of the world where population is growing at the fastest rate, to encourage even more population growth. Insane ideas.  Angry

And that Ted-something hypocrite has 4 or 5 children himself.

Btw, from your comments I believe you are a liberal who thinks overpopulation is problem, i.e. you've been brainwashed by the globalist propaganda. I entirely disagree. Corruption and top-down control is the problem. This planet could support a trillion population easily. It is all about technology (which the multi-nationals won't allow if it competes with them). Apologies in advance if I am mistaken about your beliefs. Sorry I must call a spade a spade. All the Mathusian propaganda has never been correct ever in the history of man. It is the ploy (emotional control over your pre-frontal cortex) used by the elite to control your mind. It defies the Second Law of Thermodynamics and the Law of Conservation of Energy.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:00:34 AM

Btw, from your comments I believe you are a liberal who thinks overpopulation is problem

If you think that I am a liberal, then you haven't read any of my comments. I am not concerned about overpopulation. But I am concerned about my hard earned money going to the Africans as foreign aid.
AnonyMint

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:19:36 AM

More on Dirty Harry here:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/04/08/american-oligarchy-harry-reids-doing/

Quote from: Armstrong
The US has been hunting down American citizens on a worldwide basis. Individuals can not expand their business overseas and Congress has destroyed American entrepreneurship on a grand scale. The ONLY Americans who operate overseas are now the MAJOR public corporations since there is a presumption that they are not hiding money – only individuals would do that. However, Reuters is reporting that while US cash is at record highs of $1.64 trillion, the foreign profits held overseas by the major American corporations to avoid taxes at home has nearly doubled from 2008 to 2013 to and exceeds $2 trillion.

FATCA has established the same type of system as Russia – the oligarchy. Where small business cannot compete against the oligarchs in Russia, the same is now happening domestically. Then people like McCain want to force small business to collect every state’s sales tax under penalty of law, yet with no compensation for the administrative burden.

ONLY the major big multinational can function overseas. Everyone else in American has been block by Harry Reid’s dream of “social justice” creating Tax-Disneyland by hunting American and just seizing everything in sight to fund his own lavish retirement for he became the leader of the Senate in January 2007 in time to help create the crash. Reid does not go after those who are the big contributors. He never once demanded the NY culprits be prosecuted. If he is well paid-off, he attacks the middle class and prevent small business from competing against his contributors.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/04/06/the-man-who-thought-he-was-king-and-wants-to-rule-the-world/

Quote from: Armstrong
FATCA was passed back in 2011 and introduced by one of the most dangerous Democrats on Capitol Hill – Harry Reid. He is as much a Marxist and so extreme left he makes the perfect bookend to match McCain who never saw a county he would not invade. FATCA was passed back in 2011 and ever since Americans have been thrown out of banks on a worldwide basis. I have reported how FATCA is destroying the world economy – not the dollar. It should be noted that, FATCA was not subject to a cost/benefit analysis by the House Ways & Means Committee because nobody dared to look at what they KNEW was unconstitutional and treated ALL American citizens as economic slaves. So there was ZERO analysis of its impact upon the domestic or world economy. It was stuffed in the bill and sponsored by Senator Harry Reid of Nevada. So if you want to know the man that thought he was king of the world and obviously does NOT represent the American people – this is the guy.

There is also a serious problem with  the reporting requirements, including penalties, that apply to all US citizens, including those who are unaware that they even have American citizenship since the USA considers ALL persons born in the USA are citizens and even if born overseas by one parent that was American. Under international law, FATCA is clearly a violation for it is imposing requirements on institutions outside the USA over which they have NO territorial jurisdiction. FACTA considers the entire world belongs to the IRS.

FATCA requires foreign financial institutions (FFI) of broad scope – banks, stock brokers, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, trusts – to report directly to the IRS all clients’ accounts owned by US Citizens and US persons (Green Card holders).

Everyone has known this was coming since 2011. Hedge funds in Switzerland refuse to accept Americans as do banks. The impact has long hit because everyone has anticipated the beginning of the reporting starting July 1, 2014.  FATCA will require FFIs to provide annual reports to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on the name and address of each US client, as well as the largest account balance in the year and total debits and credits of any account owned by a US person. The risks are far too great for all FFIs so the solution has been to refuse to do business with Americans. Reid has been destroying more domestic jobs for Americans than anyone in history.

Domestically, FATCA added 26 U.S.C. § 6038D (section 6038D of the Internal Revenue Code) which requires the reporting of any interest in foreign financial assets over $50,000 after March 18, 2010. FATCA also added 26 U.S.C. §§ 1471–1474 requiring US payors to withhold taxes on payments to foreign financial institutions (FFI) and nonfinancial foreign entities (NFFE) that have not agreed to provide the IRS with information on US citizen/green card holder accounts. FATCA also added 26 U.S.C. § 1298(f) requiring shareholders of a passive foreign investment company (PFIC) to report certain information. This means an American cannot even own 10% of any foreign company. Reid is absolutely ruthlessly insane.

If an institution does not comply, the US will impose a 30% withholding tax on all its transactions concerning US securities, including the proceeds of sale of securities on that institution’s entire business PRESUMING they have American clients (guilty) without any proof whatsoever.

In addition, FATCA requires any foreign company not listed on a stock exchange or any foreign partnership which has just 10% U.S. ownership to report to the IRS the names and tax I.D. number (TIN) of any US owner. Americans have been kicked out of everywhere already for the past 3 years.

FATCA also requires US citizens and green card holders who have foreign financial assets in excess of $50,000 (higher for those who are bona-fide residents abroad) to complete a new Form 8938 to be filed with the 1040 tax return, starting with fiscal year 2011.

This is what I have been writing about. They have destroyed the VELOCITY of the entire global economy. How is this supposed to hurt the dollar?  It is DEFLATIONARY causing a shrinkage of the world economy and it is forcing Americans into the US stock market domestically. How are domestic citizens going to sell the dollar? Where is the money supposed to go? It cannot leave the country and Obama will impose more currency controls very soon. The only way to invest overseas is at a domestic broker in the USA. The implication they will run to gold, well this has been known for 3 years now. The big money cannot go into gold – it is a tiny fraction of the total economy and gold pays no interest that institutions require INCOME on investments.

So no – this is more hype. July 1st has been anticipated already – the damage has been completed.It is creating massive DEFLATION since it will make the economic decline far worse and it is one factor that has caused the decline in the emerging markets – Americans have been sent home packing. Thank you Harry Reid – you and Hollande of France should be great drinking buddies – you think the same – confiscate anything earned by people who work and hand it to people who do not but vote to keep your ass in Washington.

BTW – thank you so much Nevada for infecting the world with this crazy Marxist. Even Hitler respected the sovereignty of Switzerland and did not invade them simply because Germans had accounts there. Reid respects no borders nor does he respect the Constitution or International Law. He believes he can rule the world and this is the essence of old world IMPERIALISM. Unfortunately, he is of the crowd of antiquated people extreme left and right we need to purge the system of to save the day after tomorrow.

AnonyMint

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:31:27 AM

Americans will go draw a line in the sand for the Constitution, otherwise it is toast:

http://www.infowars.com/blm-action-in-nevada-is-unconstitutional-heres-why/

Are militias really headed there?

http://www.infowars.com/militias-head-to-nevada-ranchers-standoff-with-feds-were-not-afraid-to-shoot/

http://www.infowars.com/supporters-rally-to-defend-family-facing-red-dawn-showdown-with-feds/

http://www.infowars.com/cliven-bundy-calls-on-sheriff-to-start-arresting-blm-feds/

trainingsengineering

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:46:20 AM

Look how the CNN is covering these news. With only 1 article on their webpage. It's sickening:

http://editi[Suspicious link removed]/2014/04/10/us/nevada-rancher-rangers-cattle-showdown/index.html?iref=allsearch

Notice the use of words I have highlighted:

(CNN) -- A 20-year dispute between a Nevada rancher and federal rangers over illegal cattle grazing erupted into an Old West-style showdown on the open range this week, even prompting self-proclaimed members of militia groups from across the country to join the rancher in fighting what they say is U.S. "tyranny."
What began as a legal fight between longtime rancher Cliven Bundy and the U.S. Bureau of Land Management has escalated as Bundy kept his cattle on the federal land, and the government has responded by beginning roundups of the livestock.
A confrontation teetered on violence Wednesday when Bundy family members and dozens of supporters angrily confronted a group of rangers holding Tasers and barking dogs on leashes near Bunkerville, about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.
Federal officials say a police dog was kicked and officers were assaulted.
Bundy family members say they were thrown to the ground or jolted with a Taser.
In the end, the rangers got into their white SUVs and drove away, a YouTube video of the incident showed.
"Get out of our state!" the cheering protesters yelled at the rangers as they departed in several vehicles. "BLM go away! BLM go away!" they added, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.
The entire incident is now under investigation, Amy Lueders, the bureau's director in Nevada, said Thursday.
To some, the 67-year-old Bundy is a hero who hails from a long family of ranchers stretching back to the Wild West.
To environmentalists and the feds, however, he's an outlaw of sorts who owes U.S. taxpayers more than $1 million in unpaid grazing fees.
The U.S. government is rounding up Bundy's cattle that it says have been grazing illegally on public lands in Clark County for more than 20 years, according to the land-management bureau and the National Park Service.
Between Saturday and Wednesday, contracted wranglers impounded a total of 352 cattle, federal officials said. Bundy says he owns 500 of the more than 900 cattle that federal officials are planning to confiscate for illegal grazing, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported. Bundy told the newspaper that each head of his livestock is worth about $1,000.
Since the roundups began, protesters have been confined to two areas to publicly declare their grievances, but the peaceful protests in recent days "have crossed into illegal activity, including blocking vehicles associated with the (roundup), impeding cattle movement, and making direct and overt threats to government employees," the two federal agencies said in a statement.
On Wednesday, a bureau truck driven by a civilian employee assisting in the roundup "was struck by a protester on an ATV and the truck's exit from the area was blocked by a group of individuals who gathered around the vehicle," the agencies' statement said.
In the scuffle with protesters, a police dog was kicked, and officers protecting the civilian driver were threatened and assaulted, the two agencies' statement said. "After multiple requests and ample verbal warnings, law enforcement officers deployed Tasers on a protestor," the statement said.
The profanity-laced tussle was captured on a video posted on YouTube. A group that said it posted the video didn't respond to requests for comment.
In the video, protesters demanded to know why a backhoe and a dump truck were being used in the roundup -- and whether any livestock were killed. On Thursday, Lueders said the heavy equipment was used for field restoration.
"No BLM! No BLM!" the protesters chanted to rangers in the middle of a two-lane rural highway.
What sounds likes zapping Tasers can be heard in the video.
In the wake of the publicized protests, members of various militia groups have been traveling from Virginia, Texas, Montana, Idaho and Wisconsin and arriving at the protest site and Bundy's ranch to support the family, said Stephen L. Dean, 45, of Utah, a member of one such group called the Peoples United Mobile Armed Services.
"It's tyranny in government," Dean said when asked what brought him to Nevada.
And, he added, "stealing people's cattle."
One banner at the protest side stated: "Has the West been won? Or has the fight just begun!"
In removing Bundy's livestock from public lands, the park service and land bureau are carrying out two U.S. District Court orders from two different judges.
"Cattle have been grazing in trespass on public lands in Southern Nevada for more than two decades," the National Park Service said. "The BLM and NPS have made repeated attempts to resolve this matter administratively and judicially. Impoundment of cattle illegally grazing on public lands is an option of last resort."
Added the BLM: "Mr. Bundy has also failed to comply with multiple court orders to remove his cattle from the federal lands and to end the illegal trespass."
The bureau does allow grazing on federal lands -- it administers 18,000 grazing permits and leases on 157 million acres across the country, the agency said.
Bundy's dispute with the government began about 1993 when the bureau changed grazing rules for the 600,000-acre Gold Butte area to protect an endangered desert tortoise, KLAS reported.
Bundy refused to abide by the changes and stopped paying his grazing fees to the federal bureau, which he contends is infringing on state rights. His family has been ranching since the 1800s, before the U.S. Department of Interior was created and endangered species became a federal issue, he said in an interview with KLAS.
"My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and the water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed," Bundy told the station.
"With all these rangers and all this force that is out here, they are only after one man right now. They are after Cliven Bundy. Whether they want to incarcerate me or whether they want to shoot me in the back, they are after me. But that is not all that is at stake here. Your liberty and freedom is at stake," he continued.
And Bundy sees it as a state issue.
"The federal government has seized Nevada's sovereignty ... they have seized Nevada's laws and our public land. We have no access to our public land and that is only a little bit of it," he said.
This week, Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval told the bureau of residents' criticism of the roundup.
What Sandoval said he found "most disturbing" was the BLM's use of a "First Amendment area" that confined protesters to a designated area.
Such an area "tramples upon Nevadans' fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution," Sandoval said. "No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans."
In response, federal officials are allowing the protesters to gather on public lands as long as they don't impede the roundup, said Lueders, the BLM's director in Nevada.
Bundy is digging in for a long fight.
"I've been fighting this for a number of years. It's not about my cows, I'll tell you that much," he said at a town meeting on Wednesday night. "It's about freedom and liberty and our Constitution ... and above all it's about our policing power. Who has policing power today?"
With the growing controversy, it was uncertain Thursday how long the cattle roundup will now last. At Wednesday night's meeting, residents gave Bundy a standing ovation when he publicly spoke.
"I love you people. And I love this land, and I love freedom and liberty," Bundy told the crowd. "I know without doubt that our Constitution didn't provide for anything like the federal government owning this land, and so when I pay my grazing fees -- if I owe any grazing fees -- I will sure pay it to the right landlord, and that will be to Clark County, Nevada."
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:49:57 AM

Look how the CNN is covering these news. With only 1 article on their webpage

No surprise there. The BBC is not even covering it. What about the coverage from other major news channels? Such as the Fox News and the MSNBC? I hope some one will give this incident an unbiased coverage.
peri1224

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:07:07 PM

Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite....after the unfortunate but unavoidable killing off of 6.5 B people.

Good chance we will be among them. Good to know, at least we are not misled about our prospects. There must be real beauty, love and harmony in planning and executing the slaughter of so many. Even Satan had never planned that.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:27:45 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nevada-cattle-rancher-wins-range-war-federal-government/story?id=23302610
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:40:47 PM

Victory? They backed off?
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

"Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public," BLM Director Neil Kornze said.

"We ask that all parties in the area remain peaceful and law-abiding as the Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service work to end the operation in an orderly manner," he said.

Great news!
Thanks for being the first to post it, Wilikon.  Smiley

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:56:19 PM

Victory? They backed off?
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

"Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public," BLM Director Neil Kornze said.

"We ask that all parties in the area remain peaceful and law-abiding as the Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service work to end the operation in an orderly manner," he said.

Great news!
Thanks for being the first to post it, Wilikon.  Smiley

I am just glad this did not end up in a blood bath (for now, just for now) Smiley
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:27:30 PM

One thing that is clear:

https://americanpolicy.org/2012/05/12/agenda-21-conspiracy-theory-or-threat-4/

Genocide through Environmentalism - The Case Of Africa
http://youtu.be/PQ9mFw1WM_w

Genocide through Environmentalism - The Case of the Americas
http://youtu.be/D2Mh1-jpE4M

It is clear those people are dreaming of massive depopulation and cattle like control of humans. Again, they do not include themselves nor their family nor their club members in whatever they are into for "us"

I wish all of that was simply another conspiracy theory...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:46:29 AM

Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite....after the unfortunate but unavoidable killing off of 6.5 B people.

The person who first proposed it should be exterminated along with his family. The remaining can be selected from:

1. Bankers
2. Feminists
3. Politicians
4. Criminals
5. Social parasites
AnonyMint

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:25:00 PM

They don't like when their Agenda 21 plan is brought into the awareness of the public.

Always show that map when they pull that shit again. And make sure there is lot of media attention.

Now they might attempt to get revenge on the Bundy clan by other more insidious means.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: