Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Armory - Discussion Thread  (Read 521678 times)
guruvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 03:32:32 PM

Trying to use the ecsda calc signing and signature block features. "Get Keys from Wallet" is not functioning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 06:44:17 PM

Fantastic!  It sounds like 0.70-beta is in pretty good shape.  Definitely a couple unexpected problems, but I was also expecting all sorts of stability issues which didn't seem to happen.  That couldn't have gone any more smoothly, besides that first release two days earlier that imploded right after I released it.

Tonight, I'll be working on the Windows version.  My naivete suggests that I only have to swap out the BinaryDataMMAP class with an identically-named class using Windows MapViewOfFile (BinaryDataMVOF?).  And with some luck, everything will work the same with Win32 and/or 1-2GB of RAM.  But hell of anything ever goes that smoothly (especially with Windows...)

So when I double click a generated transaction (confirmed, and unconfirmed) to find out more info, I get this error.

This is a non-standard transaction, which cannot be interpretted by this program.  DO NOT ASSUME that you own these Bitcoins, even if you see your address in any part of the transaction.  Only an expert can tell you if and how these coins can be redeemed! 

If you would like more information, please copy the information on the next window into an email and send it to alan.reiner@gmail.com.

It's a p2pool generation which I believe does have a non-standard output in it.

As you can see, Armory *really* doesn't like non-standard transactions, and P2Pool definitely uses something non-std, but it's "standard enough" now that I should look into making sure Armory handles it properly.  Though, any transaction that was accepted by the network should stil show up but with "UNKNOWN" in the "Script Type" field.  It appears to bail sooner than that, though.   I'll add this to my list of things to investigate...

Side question.  Would you prefer these bugs posted at github?

I had been thinking that I should setup a formal bug-tracking system.  I have no experience with such systems though.  If someone has a recommendation for something light -- it just needs to be a simple submit-and-query interface that allows users to submit bugs, and I can tag their priority and if they've been fixed.  Simpler is better.  Recommendations are welcome.

I have compiled 0.70-beta and imported a Bitcoin-QT 0.5.x wallet.
It has imported all addresses.
But the odd thin is that every transaction is shown twice. As a result my spendable amount is now 2 times what it should be.

Odd that it shows twice... I have a hunch what the problem is, and I'll look into it tonight.  I assume the problem goes away when you reload Armory?  Or does it continue to show twice?  Is it possible it was imported into two different wallets?

Clicked on the little blue "?" and got nothing, but that was fine with me. I question everything, and expect no answers Wink

Actually, those are mouse-over tooltips.  You don't click on them -- just hover the mouse over them for a second.   I am kind of annoyed that the "tooltip delay" is so long, but I never found a way to change it in PyQt.  I'm sure it's there, but it might be complicated...

Trying to use the ecsda calc signing and signature block features. "Get Keys from Wallet" is not functioning.

This is a remarkably frustrating bug that I have run into only once, ever, and it's that button. I can't even describe what the issue is, but the only way I could get that  button to work at all, was to require you click it twice.  If it still doesn't work after clicking it twice, check the console output for any errors.  I just realized how I can work around it, though it seems silly...

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
guruvan

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 08:10:23 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2012, 08:26:31 PM by guruvan

I clicked a lot  -  no effect. No errors in the console either (do I need more verbose mode?)

EDIT: OIC. Yeah. slow tooltips are slow. Python needs some caffeine sometimes.

I took the plunge and started using this as a primary wallet, looks great to me Smiley

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 08:11:55 PM

I clicked a lot  -  no effect. No errors in the console either (do I need more verbose mode?)

Strange.  There is only one verbosity mode.  I will eventually implement a more-robust logging system for this purpose.  So far, I haven't seen this issue.

For now... are you sure that the address you put in is part of your wallet?  There does need to be a valid address entered, and you shouldn't even be able to click the button unless there's a "This key is in one of your wallets" message next to it.

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
torusJKL

Activity: 619

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 05:10:09 AM

[...]
I have compiled 0.70-beta and imported a Bitcoin-QT 0.5.x wallet.
It has imported all addresses.
But the odd thin is that every transaction is shown twice. As a result my spendable amount is now 2 times what it should be.

Odd that it shows twice... I have a hunch what the problem is, and I'll look into it tonight.  I assume the problem goes away when you reload Armory?  Or does it continue to show twice?  Is it possible it was imported into two different wallets?

[...]

You are right. It shows the correct values after reloading Armory.
I have only 1 wallet in Armory.

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 09:28:02 PM

I hate Windows

That is all.

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Good News:

My downloads page on Github now contains a zip-file:  Armory_Win64_0.70-beta-alpha.zip
This is the experimental release for Windows 64, much like what I released for Linux over the weekend.  If you are on a 64-bit Windows system, please help test!

Bad News:

Windows blows.  MapViewOfFile blows.  LPCWSTRs blows.

• I spent more than two hours trying to figure out how to convert an ubiquitous C++ "string" object to a windows.h "LPCWSTR" object just so I can pass in the filename to the MMAP-equivalent on Windows (MapViewOfFile).
  • MapViewOfFile is slow.  On my Win7-64 virtual machine, it takes me 75 seconds to do the initial blockchain scan.  Subsequent rescans take 60 seconds.  I'm hoping this is an artifact the virtual disk used by the VM.  Using FILE_FLAGS_SEQUENTIAL_SCAN actually slows it down for some reason...

If you have experience with Windows programming, and especially using MapViewOfFile, I would really appreciate you glancing at the MVOF implementation.  There's a lot of random constants used, and I copied examples from various sources.  I may have done something stupid, or at least sub-optimal.

Really Bad News:

Windows 32-bit doesn't work.  Period. 

Code:
Error: Not enough storage is available to process this command

In hindsight, understanding mmap() better now, I don't know why it does work on 32-bit Linux (since it seems like there would be a shortage of virtual memory addresses).   But somehow mmap() works in Linux-32, but fails immediately in Windows-32.  I have tried a few different things but nothing works.  Admittedly, I'm unmotivated to try to accommodate an aging OS when the system works on all the other platforms...

Given the RAM/caching behaviors of mmap(), I was thinking of moving away from it and implementing something else: or maybe take the plunge and start integrating a native blockchain&networking codebase to do everything under the hood.  I was hoping to push that off for a while (at least until after multi-sig).  Maybe I will wait:  I don't want to shut-out WinXP users, but I don't think I can handle another reworking of the blockchain code, especially when I will probably replace all of it eventually...

mcorlett
Donator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 10:15:27 PM

Initial scan took ~60 seconds on a fully idle 2500k system with ~6 GB of available RAM from an Intel 320 SSD.

Edit: Average scan time of the three subsequent scans was just over 35 seconds - much better!

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 10:18:23 PM

Initial scan took ~60 seconds on a fully idle 2500k system with ~6 GB of available RAM from an Intel 320 SSD.

That is less than encouraging...

I may have to invest time, sooner than later, to implement a robust, scalable, solution in the C++ code.  I was hoping to push it off for a year, and maybe tackle blockchain pruning at the same time (kill two birds with one C++ class).  But it looks like I can't push it off.  Or at least, I should save the state between loads, and doing the blockchain scan in the background after the GUI is open...

guruvan

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 01:00:19 PM

I hate Windows

That is all.

This is a correct answer.

==========

ECDSA calc/ Message signing - yes works fine when I use it correctly  Roll Eyes no bug whatsoever - user error

==========
Now: Bug, or Feature?
- In satoshi client, if the wallet is encrypted, you must unlock it to generate a new address for receiving
- In Armory, there seems to be no such restriction

I have a wallet (with no funds) that I created some time ago, and don't have the password anymore. It appears that I could send money to this, and then never recover it. This could make me  Cry

Is there a reason for it being like this?

Matoking

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 01:04:14 PM

I hate Windows

That is all.
I tried compiling various applications in Windows. When I installed Virtual Box with Ubuntu and tried compiling them again, it was so easy I cried.

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 01:57:38 PM

Now: Bug, or Feature?
- In satoshi client, if the wallet is encrypted, you must unlock it to generate a new address for receiving
- In Armory, there seems to be no such restriction

I have a wallet (with no funds) that I created some time ago, and don't have the password anymore. It appears that I could send money to this, and then never recover it. This could make me  Cry

Is there a reason for it being like this?

Guruvan,

Since the wallets are deterministic, there is nothing magical going on when you request an address.  You are simply getting the next one in the chain.  I figured:  you can create a watching-only wallet and get an infinite number of addresses without needing a passphrase, why shouldn't the user with the full wallet be able to do the same? 

I figured that the Satoshi behavior was an unfortunate downside of non-deterministic wallets:  the Satoshi client has to create a new, unpredictable private key to refill the key pool, and the only way to add it to the wallet is to encrypt it with your passphrase (which I have to do for importing external addresses [and should do, since I don't want someone planting their own keys in my wallet]).  I was always annoyed that I had to type in my passphrase just to get a new address.

So to answer your question, it is a feature.  I didn't anticipate users not realizing they don't know their own passphrase.

guruvan

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 03:18:36 PM

So to answer your question, it is a feature.  I didn't anticipate users not realizing they don't know their own passphrase.

Maybe then there's a feature request in there. Users don't realize they don't know their own passphrase until it's too late Wink Also, users may have 2 wallets, one w/known PP one with unknown, and click on the wrong wallet.

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to check the passphrase before the first operation on a wallet in each session, just to double check the user still knows it. This might be configurable too, for users that don't care for the check.

Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 06:19:54 PM

I love this feature btw.

I have a request.  I wanted to import several addresses into Armory, and it was a pain because I had to enter my password every time.  The Satoshi client has the ability to unlock the wallet for X seconds.  If the wallet could be unlocked for the session or for X seconds, it would have been more convenient. The ability to relock the wallet would also be nice.  I don't think this needs to be default behavior, or even available to every user level.

Also, is there any way to send a transaction with a list like this?  http://p2pool.stitthappens.com:8336/patron_sendmany/123

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 07:45:51 PM

Maybe then there's a feature request in there. Users don't realize they don't know their own passphrase until it's too late Wink Also, users may have 2 wallets, one w/known PP one with unknown, and click on the wrong wallet.

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to check the passphrase before the first operation on a wallet in each session, just to double check the user still knows it. This might be configurable too, for users that don't care for the check.

I'll think about a good way to do this.  I like the idea of making sure the user knows their passphrase before letting them dump too much more money into their wallet, but I still want users to benefit from not having to click too much stuff and read message boxes all the time.  I guess paper backups are for those that really forget Smiley  (defend against theft or bad memory).  I'll think about it...

So to answer your question, it is a feature.  I didn't anticipate users not realizing they don't know their own passphrase.
I have a request.  I wanted to import several addresses into Armory, and it was a pain because I had to enter my password every time.  The Satoshi client has the ability to unlock the wallet for X seconds.  If the wallet could be unlocked for the session or for X seconds, it would have been more convenient. The ability to relock the wallet would also be nice.  I don't think this needs to be default behavior, or even available to every user level.

Also, is there any way to send a transaction with a list like this?  http://p2pool.stitthappens.com:8336/patron_sendmany/123

I had originally planned to do manual locking and unlocking.  With a little lock button on the top wallet-display table.  But it seemed like extra work for not enough benefit, so I decided to skip it.  However, unlocking does unlock for 5-10 seconds, Armory checks an re-locks if necessary every 3 sec.  I could definitely make that parameter configurable.

But if all you want is multiple imports... I was working on a bulk-import dialog, but never got around to finishing it before I decided that I should get the 0.70 testing version out the door.  Then got distracted by Windows memory mapping.   In fact, I was so excited that MMAP in linux worked so well, that I forgot I left that hanging!  Thanks for reminding me Smiley

Btw, your link didn't work.  I have heard the term sendmany, but need clarification on its meaning.  However, for reference, if you fill out multiple recipients on the tx send dialog in Armory, it will bundle all outputs into the same transaction (and concatenate all the comments together).

In other news, I figured out compressed public keys in the underlying C++ library (Crypto++), they're really not bad at all.  That's the first step towards being able to import new Satoshi-0.6.0 wallet formats (which use compressed public keys).  However, there's a non-trivial domino effect of everything else affected by the new format: blockchain scanning and Armory wallets.  I have some upgrade plans for a new wallet format that will better accommodate P2SH and be compatible with the deterministic wallets planned for Satoshi client 0.7.0+ (...? I don't know for sure when they're putting it in).   I might just take the plunge and do all these updates at once -- get compatibility, compressed public keys, prepare for P2SH support, and a significant speed boost, all at once!  

Don't worry, I'll leave the old wallet format in there, so users can keep using the old wallets.  You just might have to create a new wallet in order to use any multi-sig stuff.

guruvan

View Profile
April 04, 2012, 07:57:23 PM

I had originally planned to do manual locking and unlocking.  With a little lock button on the top wallet-display table.  But it seemed like extra work for not enough benefit, so I decided to skip it.  However, unlocking does unlock for 5-10 seconds, Armory checks an re-locks if necessary every 3 sec.  I could definitely make that parameter configurable.

this Smiley - This is what I'd generally like. Unlock it for settable period, preferably set in the passphrase dialog, so it's set on each open, rather than only globally....maybe a check right there "Make Default" too - make it globally settable.
(this checkbox should have a default setting, and not require user interaction beyond the passphrase if change is not desired)

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 08:30:24 PM

this Smiley - This is what I'd generally like. Unlock it for settable period, preferably set in the passphrase dialog, so it's set on each open, rather than only globally....maybe a check right there "Make Default" too - make it globally settable.
(this checkbox should have a default setting, and not require user interaction beyond the passphrase if change is not desired)

This feature will become a lot easier once I finally have a real options/settings/preferences section.  Another feature to go in before Beta is done Smiley

Red Emerald

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 10:38:47 PM

I don't know why http://p2pool.stitthappens.com:8336/patron_sendmany/123 doesn't load for you.  It loads fine for me on all the systems I have tried.

Code:
{"17grYhCyvbBih2Vd5qxWxPxnEmpNLfy2h8": 0.32683335000000002, "1FCx87BboqamhGM7YxQ7fNwrfaWxEWzpfD": 1.79806869, "1PiqTqqHCyxTpZbkWkDB6CrGNmUNHYYvUH": 0.046107719999999998, "124s42PCAJHhskBETc1CTs5ch9qbbfkuqE": 1.488434, "136ZCnRtWjS4xDPZWAJhLrHHzP68mayq8r": 0.25952874999999997, "1QG6unNskfdjNA557Jc9aegpRZBWbEWMuX": 0.78374562999999997, "1J3rEQJZXYBdJxA1f7UuQzbVwzdKBMaHX3": 0.98840163000000003, "15zXXDuhFkz2a5MSrC9VKz4UemGgQdsM7T": 0.09861702, "12JDBRw5YYMRBgeUuqiak1FkYoeGVHt5sM": 1.2461039, "15P281GsBdjZLcgVaK4TEWzVEV4MZ2WKK4": 0.15079606000000001, "1EHeT5A86SNJzisxdi64GkarzBWKNtFwzT": 1.14850908, "1GJwv8JRCzQyPtpFWWPMoZM8AE4nCUib7E": 0.14174373000000001, "1ZuDojE1tJb1WutQpSeskFD2coKejBrwz": 0.032062399999999998, "1DijdLctKanHmZ4QazDwLeCo29coGrJVxS": 0.13563022, "1Dzt8dVzTTb44tmymKpkYNeXpPCjY3sGs7": 0.019047870000000001, "1JyYwUkTSMxtgZ3KAiR2GXRBTCu8n85n11": 0.16656689999999999, "1MX9zsPeR8p97qYCbJLmdLxkjtDxjFTfHi": 0.17415987999999999, "1BW6LFXb7rcDt5KDtZgEHQERJhi9HNzN4L": 0.38236838000000001, "14dSKs2F3m2ySnVmxvGgYrfxyBDntziMWJ": 3.6916757499999999, "18cfVDzcLQ91Xe4yGEs8uJFtHZUiZhmdks": 3.73907816, "1LrpuyebMYzQEx6fW8Bj2vuzc1pNFiTMVn": 0.049987499999999997, "1FGNrRbpWkqwYz9rWXR8UD2boHVfkLgeQg": 6.3440144399999996, "1BATjg86rX4dsyKN8Pos38k7Wwyd9e4DZC": 0.050773409999999998, "1JdeEhBysSSD5byexAn9CiF3LwFqsszuFd": 0.30087311999999999, "1MSMgQEKsANqaXGVALuzPWqNDu46KR5zit": 2.4480455399999999, "1DpJ9tfVotdAXc2FKfUDRJhHLP72hzBtQ4": 0.18411242, "181ikEekqoCNv4X1AFYG3fHKvdr86osAds": 1.1453341699999999, "18meRyxbZJZtENbhWeMt9htFGBTMaxqYf5": 0.26550655000000001, "18Ppo3w3y8Tm7mR1q8X2drWM2kgCHMWe4s": 0.12597876999999999, "13FQPYwvrXjWvxyzu9ZpiQsU4gaGECEQQ2": 1.1971634600000001, "19dxo1DGBfAWas3RwDMXmCZoU5RrG5SJvD": 0.29243649999999999, "1JLPBMD9mXSku7ydTo43T7gthBmppmYS7c": 0.44912273000000003, "12WDm9D12hqFaYMyVYQuiHBB6i2NCwbsct": 1.8055881899999999, "17W19K1hkAprwrTLZpdna1YaCxNi6eVWv7": 0.095049910000000001, "1Mc6ZGHuFrfrGmSwGowdo8MuKsRa39hdXk": 0.34660303999999997, "193iRjtJA6wLQa21bHUr3bURFNt8uSBwDy": 0.49820013000000002, "1LCK9u5xwrZt6iJeFXwkKVJXGSdYVL2W9u": 1.5166582099999999, "1JEBKvgRCdsi6zZoCmh9YjPRcEM5gi37z5": 0.51340299, "1KWzyAheTyj885VxAy2uwrsixgQg22eKkn": 0.12163108, "12B16qZLAnC4vHBc2LeuXtJqwjxLM71b77": 0.028828570000000001, "1EXyV8iH27d9HCr7JYjiLTdzT5EBuSLTSZ": 0.069424079999999999, "1DaJngVdmmj7y4rnGJKriRta6aXTNtsphS": 1.5183295699999999, "1Pt1UdXPS4oEirMWB6iLVVqLHwkzxxjJPY": 0.064851829999999999, "17EW37vFxcS3Ku88Az6fuQEFEScE1aimpL": 0.050003409999999998, "1LLU5ioNyg61VWSe4wQz8wHog25brseHpe": 0.61280701000000004, "1Lh4drRAVG3NToe3wNAgvHVT6rhB8LCvAg": 1.1183695499999999, "18cFy1XcwZvNPqZou82ydtod6r91v6dk5K": 0.01670224, "1N9mMCgV1CzU3s8Kvf7BcQhBBXGgoo9Wx1": 0.095788090000000006, "1CpU1PtAf5ACADuBJMZGS2tNTghVvP4h83": 0.030400389999999999, "1CmY7ySLrRx8TGfV464oj7T2uKdMhrARGW": 0.15620983999999999, "153B6PKQa3UaeSir8juvtg2Err7xVgz6UD": 0.082439789999999999, "1Gf2o55nnXnTqUBVqrR1MrBbhnfhHKca7m": 0.060556449999999998, "131Ujny1eg63TPeGY9oEUvNKMJ83APwdPQ": 0.93913420000000003, "1Grx6kPbWCwZVJfi6rxDkw3nZbY4d7wdj2": 0.25323181, "1BaqV4pr2JxAcwhkhnQZHJpfZTpKzJkZqd": 0.68058025, "1bBPTBJ5pVURnx6m8a1rfyogY4AeguAGr": 0.062172850000000002, "131gxBzWNjGe82kMyTzg3sV2gYW2VqjtJb": 0.1110558, "1B2BtosV8nsa5VP2vSaqgXb1bevgsT7aWG": 0.19502084, "1Pjx2Vxy5XoBAX3K28NhAkjrYpgm3CDYcj": 1.21450339, "1JxTaLoF5ya5xU4DVgnXF6A2h1AYtGeivn": 1.5630012, "1ACcXAnKwCR1N8qFEf435X9guEg4htSCbW": 0.17789262, "1JXRDPMcjeH11xKJPYhDUp19cCvwP6Dby5": 2.4368074399999999, "1L9WRN2rj4JVzu1312jWwHoF7ajR2v6oSM": 0.41428831999999999, "1s3ivQBkK8iYgpRHtwoWcCjyEFoNyK1Lu": 0.080453230000000001, "1N5T1NCTqpsdNzxwb1K7nRwZxpv6vU3iPt": 0.015679470000000001, "19mJovhF6qSYKf1FpaKVtvEbi8UjkNF2AW": 0.20859479, "145PvHRXZckfMKrGnLWG9C5g2zpscmZpqu": 0.21248919999999999, "1DVvLLe8HJvpLtZ46mCGWBiaiqyDgok1pV": 0.34440563000000002, "1EKNW9tir5rKMgmoH6YMA9V6TS2urYoqZB": 0.50206691000000003, "1LWkDUVtMVUvgojDhhqDfuGu8YJCv7p2dn": 1.5128814100000001, "1AAAA1inoADZAF6wJtrvcZLT2nVwt5Zzuo": 0.62393407000000001, "1JWPU7RC84YgyBUoEdFQgEz2Du6Rv1m7iD": 0.08290575, "1KFVbio6bMJagvPsKE6u1MebXdfxWV7Ucj": 0.19292090000000001, "1P2PooLtMyykv6PiRMycPz8KtMZPpnABZf": 2.8483544200000002, "1qb4D8vXnTi1odqDFxWw2yjxYVeywrurf": 0.66392516999999995, "1NPucNnkyxy2jaFSzMvWhTWByzUZBkX6oF": 0.83157002000000002, "194LBZHndpufr8w7iNkbfaGy2Rnwav2JFu": 1.08397772, "1HaKyN85Dt1kah5bwCWPGmhYj8GYWo4LEP": 0.45889120999999999, "1DTMdX6WBtwouiQ1wKMxycrod8PonWEgCc": 0.017439340000000001, "12AEGVu3PNJ37fVbMBnhL6mCv1YmTjF74z": 0.31492215000000001, "12WxpZXFCKc4fQVUqM4LpejUo3JFdTgzu6": 0.48975418999999998, "1FzHpVtMNPaDND9ymkp9kdm9wASDBqzzmg": 0.23416871, "1GQ18JvZvEKj4iwj9MTzHZsmyTD59b9XVD": 11.395968999999999, "1GhKMLuf8h6gc5iWj52Znr6u33NQENU4yU": 0.28066297000000001, "18Dy2ZG145Uk5cUKAa8MLMeoKZpkr3nc4": 0.20692292000000001, "17iHfDET84WbbfE6P1XKjxxoqGRah4vTSo": 0.24444316999999999, "12XhuZutPqEzhH1vJgCizoRCjmjbCme4M1": 0.83645069999999999, "1FoLobZYSNEUCadHGLUc6MJPmABhBNL8sj": 0.13384244000000001, "1Bb6SwgyCDaCSahFE6NvjPsexhd4RR1fbV": 0.21969156000000001, "17Hh9HsJseYGHuEVy6eHZDM5VXesjisyUg": 0.20485354, "1N6KMP6PwaZYVhXHEh9FTqDrWUjUuboSsX": 1.14739444, "13371MhPYMBFE4t7Qz9W7onyaoGVxfPy3e": 0.032698860000000003, "15KfkCQeuvgqW86HEbSjk2t6oXuBGoETGE": 0.034017609999999997, "1FoLjGcHFekHWcXxcja6C7SKNGNVc3rYZH": 0.75578639000000003, "1MGv7AXXi4scXQ14mb76Xh74Xtsh68FvUA": 0.66073006000000001, "1Atjku5MyT81ZvPeY43HnVmLfNGbgELXSK": 0.014885270000000001, "1EeNkR3VPihwHCGt2VKSjJHetiKHZt9U1e": 0.56586316000000003, "1KkWB4VpBne3xrFjpyA9xpogdUn3cgJN44": 0.32223544999999998, "1BhGxCFmRcASHGJwkCKAUUZ7eiPqHHcCsN": 0.25943421, "1PmEersThWjzvS9cGKZPY7rRt8FFfy4uHJ": 0.14869098, "1DoRtw4dxNeb2mDPHhDfcbYhKKsogubghR": 0.083360450000000003, "1wh57wTZ3uB1W2jg1CVM7c3SBpQuVczjQ": 0.18176753000000001, "1MgH8iNkdZrDW8rsfzifDzsqJnCjBVyRBV": 1.1631248599999999, "13CeFWqdqKRXqvXaSureKFdcruJddSAyD6": 0.075015029999999996, "1BUHXhwmDNacsaM5kyvkwqNfGc8Zrx9BAH": 0.52496087999999996, "1FscgYWAunWHVWU7CGWHK6LYdUbyEDsEWK": 0.50896947000000003, "1QCnJU2qK1ufNouQoEqRhuRkbWU1Qpo2uw": 0.54272465000000003, "1D5kUo1PrgCwzhbSNGf8zQqRQdDwwtUm5u": 1.83324793, "14QQRahvy248GNPyHmyAb3tQHv857fscGz": 0.21108052999999999, "1H7RTSZGoRNwfSWsAMgqxYM8BGR4aCfZsB": 0.35661224000000002, "1JiSZHyCQd7Y7j3EzcRKusYgs2Uw9ALefU": 0.080857369999999998, "1JyVDwMXWYfsrEAMqCjAsRY8e4Ttdm3Zwy": 1.6709407300000001, "1CaBGStSxZoQSgWsJEEAtorhfsdgFtJn6s": 0.016388460000000001, "1HEVSgVfPF7hXtcPTXzSSDyMj2zwajHuwJ": 0.24490249, "1KcmjWZdcYf5xxvqqamf1SE37JoRtWnQVT": 0.032580289999999998, "1GumnfaYT9bn7EmFodZqg4f5JVF8UB3D4e": 0.17985395000000001, "1463AfYwG4bRsUN7QFa15ziTefiwCPtbt6": 0.01377548, "1ACQQVGcxwDMgz5AaptPqyt7H5EA6wFHo1": 0.31138312000000001, "1L7pRa8gUnhaVa5cWMYVWoaHDEZaxSQ1FE": 0.12710168999999999, "12VHbFDMooQabKqRFHvF9QJgeGGTZLFkHB": 0.24679564000000001, "1QETbAYdadAg1A3eznA6Bi1RhFp28iJQyc": 0.21072212000000001, "1D1v1WWwJBNLtnnX8TpLSNB1m9ZChkZKRR": 0.11514301, "1Bry8GxRWKTMbYK1mHK72kHJNXZkpgA3VW": 0.04877008, "1CvHeELVzg1YiBLVNzJXkQMa8Awg8TX3X1": 0.047751410000000001, "1Mf4SBdgeHWP6X7sJyR5T6GG3G9johrZF9": 0.32073985999999999, "14ka1jHDjuuCXKAQEUoAMoUuLW5AtqpbEQ": 0.13470819000000001, "1DtBehvBEPThnqamRCNHYisrdfJX8DjGwC": 0.21595487999999999, "1AVb1PuguzpAL9zpufh5K2cS5C9CWn5U7t": 0.53473850000000001, "1K9Z2GwMLTYRjhcZGCsQvnVRyGjeZzMagA": 0.61321245999999996, "1DMe8xchq6ChFcuJRz9EodHWjmR6ckofqq": 0.30408499, "16LDBNC7Cq6LVd1tLNLRCmrS42Yy8TW6VE": 0.16875287999999999, "1EADvPHFdANzdSd9gyojyLWZowEUeRmnKR": 0.42944356, "1MC57ucFpS31gSbHZx1moBvGo9bCtS4MYG": 0.25308341000000001, "13ieqD6Yikuh5boT5McnTrWFMzBMSTHRV2": 0.20685987, "1Ax95bVEUzrkiATxyUQ8E4bDjzA81PPXkd": 0.063532729999999996, "1obamaWGgrNc3245LvbcwMmF5yVxraGBP": 0.16040473, "1DcvMmC7xsUFnuxZ3CLzuEf2TNXJLYpCAa": 4.0399094299999998, "1P2P3P9kqQZTCYLZEkczNZ3JHXPrmi4q8s": 0.13133246000000001, "1KkE18XYFwpuFv6DF1qcqT17Z8GXtVH8XD": 0.083267279999999999, "1PsjZQMpanz7FWgHxS42ZFG3dEsHi1V2yt": 2.84060757, "1M1TERdxgf65RgSXUarwhN4E8Fcr5nowkS": 0.15966464999999999, "1EjgnC23hE3w1r8hLoWtGBV77X94x6jteA": 0.11100603000000001, "1CgUQn592uSDyVqxShy8Pt2pZ7d9twGK9S": 0.62523834, "15eeGeBaPYrND38X2nWvL8AsfkoyWZjuU8": 0.16598131999999999, "1BVNys6B5v8yeWMZxT1RJWgrcuArikYgA1": 0.86420633999999996, "1JFUE5GNcTqNsJDmXk3DEHJkzvogyJKXzD": 0.064402890000000004, "18Hqop9AsuCcAy8sLFcmSsThB3ZxmhbF7P": 0.048608409999999998, "1GoG64cyycwB1XYv8HB5WqeDL9WZQ1uDkm": 0.061666579999999999, "1DGScEZx18hwiz68rGAuFyxvhjpHAC9jgt": 0.5058279, "14kBJ79AwUrZLB8mMn8saNP6m364agjN11": 0.032514349999999997, "1NieegqpPy7w9stmGAALTVkEtjZ7bka2wb": 0.17415765999999999, "1PZLxijrmHHvf9iFKdLwNy6BeTej8o1enf": 0.39942948, "1PSAvuBRTeQpHgcJcHGt85VkpyPX6RGAxP": 0.14067813000000001, "1PehxSWedW578DyjfTDtuMAQ1Qqbe8omxs": 0.43913120999999999, "13yNMcVmUoK7EadiUhkrLU98qgQ5zEeMT9": 0.13169228999999999, "1NXtmSEZtdunZqf48g6uFhc7dCcMwGDf6m": 0.13438462000000001, "1CdYbiq38Qaah942iZHiRBJGeDpPbzBVnQ": 0.11280332999999999, "1KtBJTggjijy4EEW85RqnVifyeCxGEBjtF": 0.10024421, "1HxWbkCAvCEeVGcLTfLAweS4ECQYvGoE1c": 0.32232654999999999, "1HZY2Bks6HjTXFxXSj8ivhWCnkosypiUxR": 0.62683829000000002, "1HA7QGY9pASpbmhXbpc9XnbEcJ9KoV7Cek": 0.13684049000000001, "14uiReKs54fHvf1iAf66w1f5EVkW6bCy6M": 0.29085032, "1F8g7MumJhYk6pjQPNRAuo5yyGD3y8CWRm": 1.3837234899999999, "1J2wEyfnZoSy2muixTJGMUDck63Z5GkGip": 1.12642251, "1LsRycmTQRnG5joE5vDdVWtd1JXbJP4KjR": 0.66835509999999998, "13JVVCB8qJKJiwDmy7WWtHfs6eQfg9WmD2": 0.30852249999999998, "17n2PjMRMZWsz6fiF9KpQZpLwRDzum7TzV": 0.72040574000000002, "18Vcdk5bPwxk2ffexYR1Qggk968UizCMiq": 0.01636112, "1NtnS4ohrXX1cLgA8tWD1x7uJ7uRhX4mtS": 0.90266177999999997, "14Pu2FYGjZJydzGYZk7hmRhrFnrJcZB2b7": 0.06470339, "1CejMr8rVB42sW8MLKt1zruX4M5WP2TcFa": 0.19319260999999999, "1FaN45fEEPSMMKkqWf3XX4JF77CwkMye4G": 1.26225483, "12ixj2NmGhpGLZ4fnYj4hqbiBJtBqCocMs": 0.30416632999999998, "1QBEZ77TeDA4VEaPjyQ3GamZVDxbfyCdoQ": 0.12998486000000001, "1EaTXKfQY9Uf2SwNxQrpAZUmAvdyQNe8ig": 0.01411197, "1PjpL8dipRjho4dNbHTMjXvzkmFpFtzZn": 0.063725680000000007, "17ovei6YUWA8seKf6PWriunMPxGaVr5UC": 0.01664682, "1BQtFMPqZrtNNBe38oxoFyZTPrHnog4YBh": 0.27907396000000001, "18g2E5aS37X1aTdVDAhNEhUZVhNBZVhR6e": 0.083591170000000006, "1EcEmx5h9d3NGLJdCFdyaNXVbGDrPBmkaC": 0.14713227000000001, "1PaRgvVyJCRq9WAucmso1woXZdrEo5rbHF": 0.15867961999999999, "1D82XnrZquuo51VeFi24hCbHLdxtNfjVet": 0.13700027000000001, "1LYYtm38ypHRguFmxZfjQctwPER8TpEziS": 1.3602825599999999, "1Mdks71WqGBWM55StC2ZpDbYq6Thx1HYFT": 0.92697324999999997, "19yRn7nT4wV67xtpC7wuySBKg1p1kAxMj2": 0.96024039000000005, "1J9Q5CBnvBUWJ2knXC88norDukeZo19bVd": 2.1067746500000002, "1PoNvnRhbvFE4xebEXjcVWfA3f2CGQkrCw": 1.76963469, "1CM5KrYZ1SEfqrSmWenenYiBNp7Av7t13V": 1.30675024, "1G1brDEGCXx3N68GjHkTEkmyk49XJJQEf7": 0.30931089, "1P7dEqWe98wSchyheUyDsC3DtGxmn5ZSUo": 1.5489480099999999, "1Kz5QaUPDtKrj5SqW5tFkn7WZh8LmQaQi4": 0.36355658000000002, "13Emc6zwk6VK5QtJrxWMN54SmU9Sp5YxnY": 1.7178027499999999, "17aar2dWd4VTK4Wi5kBqV3NyANSw6TV3RE": 0.032831150000000003, "1ERrJWJpNdebeGcu9a4ueUdYr5F2BA7tXR": 0.01735397, "1Hxhyew5cJthaxX1iGi6gKjguaGYHpPoLj": 1.7967216800000001, "1ZorZor89Ls7AaB7TMmkE5ugA4LCH9KX7": 0.078628509999999999, "17HUKL94x6X3FhKSTUq6mbEjqZF6QJUkTu": 0.28061543999999999, "12yBHqKmqZbwJCBWEEVL2djEHPJrSZxAR9": 0.014322110000000001, "14XnW5BK1F2xDcaEP6FZNHdTJAfRkyMR7S": 0.02883196, "169K7XXPHDkmw1PypAfd48yVCcdaxzPbGp": 0.71848171000000005}

The output is a bit long to put into the send gui by hand

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 10:45:44 PM

I don't know why http://p2pool.stitthappens.com:8336/patron_sendmany/123 doesn't load for you.  It loads fine for me on all the systems I have tried.

Code:
{"17grYhCyvbBih2Vd5qxWxPxnEmpNLfy2h8": 0.32683335000000002, "1FCx87BboqamhGM7YxQ7fNwrfaWxEWzpfD": 1.79806869, "1PiqTqqHCyxTpZbkWkDB6CrGNmUNHYYvUH": 0.046107719999999998, "124s42PCAJHhskBETc1CTs5ch9qbbfkuqE": 1.488434, "136ZCnRtWjS4xDPZWAJhLrHHzP68mayq8r": 0.25952874999999997, "1QG6unNskfdjNA557Jc9aegpRZBWbEWMuX": 0.78374562999999997, "1J3rEQJZXYBdJxA1f7UuQzbVwzdKBMaHX3": 0.98840163000000003, "15zXXDuhFkz2a5MSrC9VKz4UemGgQdsM7T": 0.09861702, "12JDBRw5YYMRBgeUuqiak1FkYoeGVHt5sM": 1.2461039, "15P281GsBdjZLcgVaK4TEWzVEV4MZ2WKK4": 0.15079606000000001, "1EHeT5A86SNJzisxdi64GkarzBWKNtFwzT": 1.14850908, "1GJwv8JRCzQyPtpFWWPMoZM8AE4nCUib7E": 0.14174373000000001, "1ZuDojE1tJb1WutQpSeskFD2coKejBrwz": 0.032062399999999998, "1DijdLctKanHmZ4QazDwLeCo29coGrJVxS": 0.13563022, "1Dzt8dVzTTb44tmymKpkYNeXpPCjY3sGs7": 0.019047870000000001, "1JyYwUkTSMxtgZ3KAiR2GXRBTCu8n85n11": 0.16656689999999999, "1MX9zsPeR8p97qYCbJLmdLxkjtDxjFTfHi": 0.17415987999999999, "1BW6LFXb7rcDt5KDtZgEHQERJhi9HNzN4L": 0.38236838000000001, "14dSKs2F3m2ySnVmxvGgYrfxyBDntziMWJ": 3.6916757499999999, "18cfVDzcLQ91Xe4yGEs8uJFtHZUiZhmdks": 3.73907816, "1LrpuyebMYzQEx6fW8Bj2vuzc1pNFiTMVn": 0.049987499999999997, "1FGNrRbpWkqwYz9rWXR8UD2boHVfkLgeQg": 6.3440144399999996, "1BATjg86rX4dsyKN8Pos38k7Wwyd9e4DZC": 0.050773409999999998, "1JdeEhBysSSD5byexAn9CiF3LwFqsszuFd": 0.30087311999999999, "1MSMgQEKsANqaXGVALuzPWqNDu46KR5zit": 2.4480455399999999, "1DpJ9tfVotdAXc2FKfUDRJhHLP72hzBtQ4": 0.18411242, "181ikEekqoCNv4X1AFYG3fHKvdr86osAds": 1.1453341699999999, "18meRyxbZJZtENbhWeMt9htFGBTMaxqYf5": 0.26550655000000001, "18Ppo3w3y8Tm7mR1q8X2drWM2kgCHMWe4s": 0.12597876999999999, "13FQPYwvrXjWvxyzu9ZpiQsU4gaGECEQQ2": 1.1971634600000001, "19dxo1DGBfAWas3RwDMXmCZoU5RrG5SJvD": 0.29243649999999999, "1JLPBMD9mXSku7ydTo43T7gthBmppmYS7c": 0.44912273000000003, "12WDm9D12hqFaYMyVYQuiHBB6i2NCwbsct": 1.8055881899999999, "17W19K1hkAprwrTLZpdna1YaCxNi6eVWv7": 0.095049910000000001, "1Mc6ZGHuFrfrGmSwGowdo8MuKsRa39hdXk": 0.34660303999999997, "193iRjtJA6wLQa21bHUr3bURFNt8uSBwDy": 0.49820013000000002, "1LCK9u5xwrZt6iJeFXwkKVJXGSdYVL2W9u": 1.5166582099999999, "1JEBKvgRCdsi6zZoCmh9YjPRcEM5gi37z5": 0.51340299, "1KWzyAheTyj885VxAy2uwrsixgQg22eKkn": 0.12163108, "12B16qZLAnC4vHBc2LeuXtJqwjxLM71b77": 0.028828570000000001, "1EXyV8iH27d9HCr7JYjiLTdzT5EBuSLTSZ": 0.069424079999999999, "1DaJngVdmmj7y4rnGJKriRta6aXTNtsphS": 1.5183295699999999, "1Pt1UdXPS4oEirMWB6iLVVqLHwkzxxjJPY": 0.064851829999999999, "17EW37vFxcS3Ku88Az6fuQEFEScE1aimpL": 0.050003409999999998, "1LLU5ioNyg61VWSe4wQz8wHog25brseHpe": 0.61280701000000004, "1Lh4drRAVG3NToe3wNAgvHVT6rhB8LCvAg": 1.1183695499999999, "18cFy1XcwZvNPqZou82ydtod6r91v6dk5K": 0.01670224, "1N9mMCgV1CzU3s8Kvf7BcQhBBXGgoo9Wx1": 0.095788090000000006, "1CpU1PtAf5ACADuBJMZGS2tNTghVvP4h83": 0.030400389999999999, "1CmY7ySLrRx8TGfV464oj7T2uKdMhrARGW": 0.15620983999999999, "153B6PKQa3UaeSir8juvtg2Err7xVgz6UD": 0.082439789999999999, "1Gf2o55nnXnTqUBVqrR1MrBbhnfhHKca7m": 0.060556449999999998, "131Ujny1eg63TPeGY9oEUvNKMJ83APwdPQ": 0.93913420000000003, "1Grx6kPbWCwZVJfi6rxDkw3nZbY4d7wdj2": 0.25323181, "1BaqV4pr2JxAcwhkhnQZHJpfZTpKzJkZqd": 0.68058025, "1bBPTBJ5pVURnx6m8a1rfyogY4AeguAGr": 0.062172850000000002, "131gxBzWNjGe82kMyTzg3sV2gYW2VqjtJb": 0.1110558, "1B2BtosV8nsa5VP2vSaqgXb1bevgsT7aWG": 0.19502084, "1Pjx2Vxy5XoBAX3K28NhAkjrYpgm3CDYcj": 1.21450339, "1JxTaLoF5ya5xU4DVgnXF6A2h1AYtGeivn": 1.5630012, "1ACcXAnKwCR1N8qFEf435X9guEg4htSCbW": 0.17789262, "1JXRDPMcjeH11xKJPYhDUp19cCvwP6Dby5": 2.4368074399999999, "1L9WRN2rj4JVzu1312jWwHoF7ajR2v6oSM": 0.41428831999999999, "1s3ivQBkK8iYgpRHtwoWcCjyEFoNyK1Lu": 0.080453230000000001, "1N5T1NCTqpsdNzxwb1K7nRwZxpv6vU3iPt": 0.015679470000000001, "19mJovhF6qSYKf1FpaKVtvEbi8UjkNF2AW": 0.20859479, "145PvHRXZckfMKrGnLWG9C5g2zpscmZpqu": 0.21248919999999999, "1DVvLLe8HJvpLtZ46mCGWBiaiqyDgok1pV": 0.34440563000000002, "1EKNW9tir5rKMgmoH6YMA9V6TS2urYoqZB": 0.50206691000000003, "1LWkDUVtMVUvgojDhhqDfuGu8YJCv7p2dn": 1.5128814100000001, "1AAAA1inoADZAF6wJtrvcZLT2nVwt5Zzuo": 0.62393407000000001, "1JWPU7RC84YgyBUoEdFQgEz2Du6Rv1m7iD": 0.08290575, "1KFVbio6bMJagvPsKE6u1MebXdfxWV7Ucj": 0.19292090000000001, "1P2PooLtMyykv6PiRMycPz8KtMZPpnABZf": 2.8483544200000002, "1qb4D8vXnTi1odqDFxWw2yjxYVeywrurf": 0.66392516999999995, "1NPucNnkyxy2jaFSzMvWhTWByzUZBkX6oF": 0.83157002000000002, "194LBZHndpufr8w7iNkbfaGy2Rnwav2JFu": 1.08397772, "1HaKyN85Dt1kah5bwCWPGmhYj8GYWo4LEP": 0.45889120999999999, "1DTMdX6WBtwouiQ1wKMxycrod8PonWEgCc": 0.017439340000000001, "12AEGVu3PNJ37fVbMBnhL6mCv1YmTjF74z": 0.31492215000000001, "12WxpZXFCKc4fQVUqM4LpejUo3JFdTgzu6": 0.48975418999999998, "1FzHpVtMNPaDND9ymkp9kdm9wASDBqzzmg": 0.23416871, "1GQ18JvZvEKj4iwj9MTzHZsmyTD59b9XVD": 11.395968999999999, "1GhKMLuf8h6gc5iWj52Znr6u33NQENU4yU": 0.28066297000000001, "18Dy2ZG145Uk5cUKAa8MLMeoKZpkr3nc4": 0.20692292000000001, "17iHfDET84WbbfE6P1XKjxxoqGRah4vTSo": 0.24444316999999999, "12XhuZutPqEzhH1vJgCizoRCjmjbCme4M1": 0.83645069999999999, "1FoLobZYSNEUCadHGLUc6MJPmABhBNL8sj": 0.13384244000000001, "1Bb6SwgyCDaCSahFE6NvjPsexhd4RR1fbV": 0.21969156000000001, "17Hh9HsJseYGHuEVy6eHZDM5VXesjisyUg": 0.20485354, "1N6KMP6PwaZYVhXHEh9FTqDrWUjUuboSsX": 1.14739444, "13371MhPYMBFE4t7Qz9W7onyaoGVxfPy3e": 0.032698860000000003, "15KfkCQeuvgqW86HEbSjk2t6oXuBGoETGE": 0.034017609999999997, "1FoLjGcHFekHWcXxcja6C7SKNGNVc3rYZH": 0.75578639000000003, "1MGv7AXXi4scXQ14mb76Xh74Xtsh68FvUA": 0.66073006000000001, "1Atjku5MyT81ZvPeY43HnVmLfNGbgELXSK": 0.014885270000000001, "1EeNkR3VPihwHCGt2VKSjJHetiKHZt9U1e": 0.56586316000000003, "1KkWB4VpBne3xrFjpyA9xpogdUn3cgJN44": 0.32223544999999998, "1BhGxCFmRcASHGJwkCKAUUZ7eiPqHHcCsN": 0.25943421, "1PmEersThWjzvS9cGKZPY7rRt8FFfy4uHJ": 0.14869098, "1DoRtw4dxNeb2mDPHhDfcbYhKKsogubghR": 0.083360450000000003, "1wh57wTZ3uB1W2jg1CVM7c3SBpQuVczjQ": 0.18176753000000001, "1MgH8iNkdZrDW8rsfzifDzsqJnCjBVyRBV": 1.1631248599999999, "13CeFWqdqKRXqvXaSureKFdcruJddSAyD6": 0.075015029999999996, "1BUHXhwmDNacsaM5kyvkwqNfGc8Zrx9BAH": 0.52496087999999996, "1FscgYWAunWHVWU7CGWHK6LYdUbyEDsEWK": 0.50896947000000003, "1QCnJU2qK1ufNouQoEqRhuRkbWU1Qpo2uw": 0.54272465000000003, "1D5kUo1PrgCwzhbSNGf8zQqRQdDwwtUm5u": 1.83324793, "14QQRahvy248GNPyHmyAb3tQHv857fscGz": 0.21108052999999999, "1H7RTSZGoRNwfSWsAMgqxYM8BGR4aCfZsB": 0.35661224000000002, "1JiSZHyCQd7Y7j3EzcRKusYgs2Uw9ALefU": 0.080857369999999998, "1JyVDwMXWYfsrEAMqCjAsRY8e4Ttdm3Zwy": 1.6709407300000001, "1CaBGStSxZoQSgWsJEEAtorhfsdgFtJn6s": 0.016388460000000001, "1HEVSgVfPF7hXtcPTXzSSDyMj2zwajHuwJ": 0.24490249, "1KcmjWZdcYf5xxvqqamf1SE37JoRtWnQVT": 0.032580289999999998, "1GumnfaYT9bn7EmFodZqg4f5JVF8UB3D4e": 0.17985395000000001, "1463AfYwG4bRsUN7QFa15ziTefiwCPtbt6": 0.01377548, "1ACQQVGcxwDMgz5AaptPqyt7H5EA6wFHo1": 0.31138312000000001, "1L7pRa8gUnhaVa5cWMYVWoaHDEZaxSQ1FE": 0.12710168999999999, "12VHbFDMooQabKqRFHvF9QJgeGGTZLFkHB": 0.24679564000000001, "1QETbAYdadAg1A3eznA6Bi1RhFp28iJQyc": 0.21072212000000001, "1D1v1WWwJBNLtnnX8TpLSNB1m9ZChkZKRR": 0.11514301, "1Bry8GxRWKTMbYK1mHK72kHJNXZkpgA3VW": 0.04877008, "1CvHeELVzg1YiBLVNzJXkQMa8Awg8TX3X1": 0.047751410000000001, "1Mf4SBdgeHWP6X7sJyR5T6GG3G9johrZF9": 0.32073985999999999, "14ka1jHDjuuCXKAQEUoAMoUuLW5AtqpbEQ": 0.13470819000000001, "1DtBehvBEPThnqamRCNHYisrdfJX8DjGwC": 0.21595487999999999, "1AVb1PuguzpAL9zpufh5K2cS5C9CWn5U7t": 0.53473850000000001, "1K9Z2GwMLTYRjhcZGCsQvnVRyGjeZzMagA": 0.61321245999999996, "1DMe8xchq6ChFcuJRz9EodHWjmR6ckofqq": 0.30408499, "16LDBNC7Cq6LVd1tLNLRCmrS42Yy8TW6VE": 0.16875287999999999, "1EADvPHFdANzdSd9gyojyLWZowEUeRmnKR": 0.42944356, "1MC57ucFpS31gSbHZx1moBvGo9bCtS4MYG": 0.25308341000000001, "13ieqD6Yikuh5boT5McnTrWFMzBMSTHRV2": 0.20685987, "1Ax95bVEUzrkiATxyUQ8E4bDjzA81PPXkd": 0.063532729999999996, "1obamaWGgrNc3245LvbcwMmF5yVxraGBP": 0.16040473, "1DcvMmC7xsUFnuxZ3CLzuEf2TNXJLYpCAa": 4.0399094299999998, "1P2P3P9kqQZTCYLZEkczNZ3JHXPrmi4q8s": 0.13133246000000001, "1KkE18XYFwpuFv6DF1qcqT17Z8GXtVH8XD": 0.083267279999999999, "1PsjZQMpanz7FWgHxS42ZFG3dEsHi1V2yt": 2.84060757, "1M1TERdxgf65RgSXUarwhN4E8Fcr5nowkS": 0.15966464999999999, "1EjgnC23hE3w1r8hLoWtGBV77X94x6jteA": 0.11100603000000001, "1CgUQn592uSDyVqxShy8Pt2pZ7d9twGK9S": 0.62523834, "15eeGeBaPYrND38X2nWvL8AsfkoyWZjuU8": 0.16598131999999999, "1BVNys6B5v8yeWMZxT1RJWgrcuArikYgA1": 0.86420633999999996, "1JFUE5GNcTqNsJDmXk3DEHJkzvogyJKXzD": 0.064402890000000004, "18Hqop9AsuCcAy8sLFcmSsThB3ZxmhbF7P": 0.048608409999999998, "1GoG64cyycwB1XYv8HB5WqeDL9WZQ1uDkm": 0.061666579999999999, "1DGScEZx18hwiz68rGAuFyxvhjpHAC9jgt": 0.5058279, "14kBJ79AwUrZLB8mMn8saNP6m364agjN11": 0.032514349999999997, "1NieegqpPy7w9stmGAALTVkEtjZ7bka2wb": 0.17415765999999999, "1PZLxijrmHHvf9iFKdLwNy6BeTej8o1enf": 0.39942948, "1PSAvuBRTeQpHgcJcHGt85VkpyPX6RGAxP": 0.14067813000000001, "1PehxSWedW578DyjfTDtuMAQ1Qqbe8omxs": 0.43913120999999999, "13yNMcVmUoK7EadiUhkrLU98qgQ5zEeMT9": 0.13169228999999999, "1NXtmSEZtdunZqf48g6uFhc7dCcMwGDf6m": 0.13438462000000001, "1CdYbiq38Qaah942iZHiRBJGeDpPbzBVnQ": 0.11280332999999999, "1KtBJTggjijy4EEW85RqnVifyeCxGEBjtF": 0.10024421, "1HxWbkCAvCEeVGcLTfLAweS4ECQYvGoE1c": 0.32232654999999999, "1HZY2Bks6HjTXFxXSj8ivhWCnkosypiUxR": 0.62683829000000002, "1HA7QGY9pASpbmhXbpc9XnbEcJ9KoV7Cek": 0.13684049000000001, "14uiReKs54fHvf1iAf66w1f5EVkW6bCy6M": 0.29085032, "1F8g7MumJhYk6pjQPNRAuo5yyGD3y8CWRm": 1.3837234899999999, "1J2wEyfnZoSy2muixTJGMUDck63Z5GkGip": 1.12642251, "1LsRycmTQRnG5joE5vDdVWtd1JXbJP4KjR": 0.66835509999999998, "13JVVCB8qJKJiwDmy7WWtHfs6eQfg9WmD2": 0.30852249999999998, "17n2PjMRMZWsz6fiF9KpQZpLwRDzum7TzV": 0.72040574000000002, "18Vcdk5bPwxk2ffexYR1Qggk968UizCMiq": 0.01636112, "1NtnS4ohrXX1cLgA8tWD1x7uJ7uRhX4mtS": 0.90266177999999997, "14Pu2FYGjZJydzGYZk7hmRhrFnrJcZB2b7": 0.06470339, "1CejMr8rVB42sW8MLKt1zruX4M5WP2TcFa": 0.19319260999999999, "1FaN45fEEPSMMKkqWf3XX4JF77CwkMye4G": 1.26225483, "12ixj2NmGhpGLZ4fnYj4hqbiBJtBqCocMs": 0.30416632999999998, "1QBEZ77TeDA4VEaPjyQ3GamZVDxbfyCdoQ": 0.12998486000000001, "1EaTXKfQY9Uf2SwNxQrpAZUmAvdyQNe8ig": 0.01411197, "1PjpL8dipRjho4dNbHTMjXvzkmFpFtzZn": 0.063725680000000007, "17ovei6YUWA8seKf6PWriunMPxGaVr5UC": 0.01664682, "1BQtFMPqZrtNNBe38oxoFyZTPrHnog4YBh": 0.27907396000000001, "18g2E5aS37X1aTdVDAhNEhUZVhNBZVhR6e": 0.083591170000000006, "1EcEmx5h9d3NGLJdCFdyaNXVbGDrPBmkaC": 0.14713227000000001, "1PaRgvVyJCRq9WAucmso1woXZdrEo5rbHF": 0.15867961999999999, "1D82XnrZquuo51VeFi24hCbHLdxtNfjVet": 0.13700027000000001, "1LYYtm38ypHRguFmxZfjQctwPER8TpEziS": 1.3602825599999999, "1Mdks71WqGBWM55StC2ZpDbYq6Thx1HYFT": 0.92697324999999997, "19yRn7nT4wV67xtpC7wuySBKg1p1kAxMj2": 0.96024039000000005, "1J9Q5CBnvBUWJ2knXC88norDukeZo19bVd": 2.1067746500000002, "1PoNvnRhbvFE4xebEXjcVWfA3f2CGQkrCw": 1.76963469, "1CM5KrYZ1SEfqrSmWenenYiBNp7Av7t13V": 1.30675024, "1G1brDEGCXx3N68GjHkTEkmyk49XJJQEf7": 0.30931089, "1P7dEqWe98wSchyheUyDsC3DtGxmn5ZSUo": 1.5489480099999999, "1Kz5QaUPDtKrj5SqW5tFkn7WZh8LmQaQi4": 0.36355658000000002, "13Emc6zwk6VK5QtJrxWMN54SmU9Sp5YxnY": 1.7178027499999999, "17aar2dWd4VTK4Wi5kBqV3NyANSw6TV3RE": 0.032831150000000003, "1ERrJWJpNdebeGcu9a4ueUdYr5F2BA7tXR": 0.01735397, "1Hxhyew5cJthaxX1iGi6gKjguaGYHpPoLj": 1.7967216800000001, "1ZorZor89Ls7AaB7TMmkE5ugA4LCH9KX7": 0.078628509999999999, "17HUKL94x6X3FhKSTUq6mbEjqZF6QJUkTu": 0.28061543999999999, "12yBHqKmqZbwJCBWEEVL2djEHPJrSZxAR9": 0.014322110000000001, "14XnW5BK1F2xDcaEP6FZNHdTJAfRkyMR7S": 0.02883196, "169K7XXPHDkmw1PypAfd48yVCcdaxzPbGp": 0.71848171000000005}

The output is a bit long to put into the send gui by hand

I see why, now!   Amusingly, my biggest problem with this is that I don't use a scroll-area for the confirmation dialog, so I don't even know what that would look like with 100+ outputs! (what happens when PyQt tries to create a 350x2000 pixel dialog?)  But, under-the-hood, the capability is already there, and it's trivial to parse that kind of string for it. 

Seems like a good feature to add to the "Developer" usermode.  I'll make a comment to myself about using a scroll-area for the confirmation window, and then I can add that pretty easily.

Red Emerald

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2012, 11:11:11 PM

Seems like a good feature to add to the "Developer" usermode.  I'll make a comment to myself about using a scroll-area for the confirmation window, and then I can add that pretty easily.
I would be very happy with a "send to JSON" command in developer mode.

Keep up the great work!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: