Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Armory - Discussion Thread  (Read 521678 times)
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 03:08:52 AM

Sweet!  I got an official-looking installer created for Windows 64-bit systems (in the form of a *.msi file).  It is a massive improvement over the previous distribution method.

• Creates a single downloadable .msi file that can be double-clicked to install Armory
  • Makes you agree to the Armory license
  • Automatically adds an "Armory Bitcoin Client" section to your start menu
  • Menu includes an uninstallation option
  • Each new version will just overwrite the old one

Try it out and give me feedback!  Also, please let me know if you have any problems running 0.74 and provide me with system specs if you do.  I've had a report of some issues on some systems.

Next up is creating a Debian package for nearly the same simplicity in Ubuntu/Debian (you will still have to install the dependencies the first time, but then every update should be a double-click).

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 03:35:52 AM

that is awesome. 

i don't have the time or the background to do it the way it is currently required.
Onichan

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 03:50:00 AM

Using .73 and .74 I get an error when trying to run saying only one instance can be ran at once even though that was the first time I have ever used this program. I tried the installer and standalone archive. I am using Windows 7 x64. .70 works fine though.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 04:47:37 AM

Sweet!  I got an official-looking installer created for Windows 64-bit systems (in the form of a *.msi file).  It is a massive improvement over the previous distribution method.

• Creates a single downloadable .msi file that can be double-clicked to install Armory
  • Makes you agree to the Armory license
  • Automatically adds an "Armory Bitcoin Client" section to your start menu
  • Menu includes an uninstallation option
  • Each new version will just overwrite the old one

Try it out and give me feedback!  Also, please let me know if you have any problems running 0.74 and provide me with system specs if you do.  I've had a report of some issues on some systems.

Next up is creating a Debian package for nearly the same simplicity in Ubuntu/Debian (you will still have to install the dependencies the first time, but then every update should be a double-click).

You don't imagine how much I struggled to have a desktop shortcut to armory on Ubuntu with Unity... The mofo's removed that handy gnome feature where you would only need a right-click on the desktop to create shortcuts...
Don't forget to include the shortcut on the .deb Tongue
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 06:37:27 AM

The Debian package control file is supposed to contain a list of dependencies for the package manager to download and install automatically. That's kind of the whole point of using Debian packages in the first place. Tongue

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 12:22:58 PM

Using .73 and .74 I get an error when trying to run saying only one instance can be ran at once even though that was the first time I have ever used this program. I tried the installer and standalone archive. I am using Windows 7 x64. .70 works fine though.

This is strange.  Do you think you could open the task manager and verify that there is no other Armory.exe process running.  I'm wondering if there's a ghost thriving in the background.  I decided to use port 63331 to check for running processes and communicate over that port with URI data if it's already occupied.  I wonder if there's another program already listening on that port...? 

Gah!  Windows continues to haunt me.

You don't imagine how much I struggled to have a desktop shortcut to armory on Ubuntu with Unity... The mofo's removed that handy gnome feature where you would only need a right-click on the desktop to create shortcuts...
Don't forget to include the shortcut on the .deb Tongue

Yup, already figured that part out.  Though I seem to remember that getting a link to the top panel in Unity was a pain.  I had to drag some other program from the apps menu onto the panel, then modify the shortcut to point to Armory instead.  I found a lot to not like about Unity, which is why my development remains happily in 10.04.  Maybe I'm just averse to change.  I'm working on the actual .deb packaging, now.  So far, all it does is installs documentation and marks it for the wrong architecture.  Hopefully I'll have a useful deb by this weekend Smiley 

The Debian package control file is supposed to contain a list of dependencies for the package manager to download and install automatically. That's kind of the whole point of using Debian packages in the first place. Tongue

I thought that apt-get will install dependencies for you.  But a raw .deb package will simply fail telling you what packages you're missing...?  To start, I will only have downloadable .deb packages from github.  There once I have that figured out, I'll look into something more advanced...

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 01:41:28 PM

I thought that apt-get will install dependencies for you.  But a raw .deb package will simply fail telling you what packages you're missing...?
APT will install dependencies for you, and will is supposed to fail if it can't install them for whatever reason. That's why your statement that "you will still have to install the dependencies the first time" left me wondering if you knew how Debian packages are supposed to work. And what do you mean by "a raw .deb package"? .deb packages are about as cooked as they get, and APT doesn't handle any other kind of files, at least as far as I know.

So far, all it does is installs documentation and marks it for the wrong architecture.
Okay, now I'm convinced you don't understand how Debian packages are supposed work. Tongue You're supposed to specify the architecture in the control file, along with the dependency list and all that other stuff. Wait, how did APT install documentation if it's marked for the wrong architecture? Shocked What exactly are you doing to the poor thing?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 01:53:00 PM

I thought that apt-get will install dependencies for you.  But a raw .deb package will simply fail telling you what packages you're missing...?
APT will install dependencies for you, and will is supposed to fail if it can't install them for whatever reason. That's why your statement that "you will still have to install the dependencies the first time" left me wondering if you knew how Debian packages are supposed to work. And what do you mean by "a raw .deb package"? .deb packages are about as cooked as they get, and APT doesn't handle any other kind of files, at least as far as I know.

So far, all it does is installs documentation and marks it for the wrong architecture.
Okay, now I'm convinced you don't understand how Debian packages are supposed work. Tongue You're supposed to specify the architecture in the control file, along with the dependency list and all that other stuff. Wait, how did APT install documentation if it's marked for the wrong architecture? Shocked What exactly are you doing to the poor thing?

I am learning.  Give me a break Smiley 

Every time I've installed a debian package with dpkg -i, it juts fails if I don't have the dependencies installed.  Then I apt-get install them and dpkg works just fine.  I was assuming that's how my package was going to work.

As for the second paragraph -- I'm still in process learning about Debian packaging.  I know that arch and dependencies are supposed to be in the control file, I've got deps in there, and I thought I had the arch.  One issue is that my package was not setup to be "make install"ed -- I assume I'm going to have to define that, or make a work around.  I still haven't totally figured out how everything is specified.   In fact, it makes more sense to me when I just unpack a .deb file and see the way the way it's laid out internally... but I know in the long run I'll be better off with a tool for it.

The point of my previous post was not any particular point but that I was simply making progress -- actually having a .deb that installs garbage is better than having zero-experience with .deb files.  I should have it all figured out by this weekend...

ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 01:57:28 PM

I posted this message in the electrum thread. I am reposting it here:

WARNING
A new website poped up, that lets users generate addresses from their Electrum or Armory seed: http://brainwallet.org/

Currently, it is not clear who created that website.
I previously thought it was Joric, but he just said he is not the author.

After a quick inspection, the javascript does not send your seed to a remote server.
However, nothing guarantees that the server will always send you the same javascript

In other words: this could very well be a phishing attempt.
If you ever used that website, move your funds to a new wallet immediately!

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 02:50:35 PM

Every time I've installed a debian package with dpkg -i, it juts fails if I don't have the dependencies installed.  Then I apt-get install them and dpkg works just fine.  I was assuming that's how my package was going to work.
dpkg is an extremely low-level tool, it's not supposed to be run manually. You're supposed to install packages using a package manager like APT or GDebi. It makes things much easier. Wink

One issue is that my package was not setup to be "make install"ed
It's not supposed to be. It's a python program. What tool are you using that requires a Makefile?

I assume I'm going to have to define that, or make a work around.  I still haven't totally figured out how everything is specified.   In fact, it makes more sense to me when I just unpack a .deb file and see the way the way it's laid out internally... but I know in the long run I'll be better off with a tool for it.
Just dump the python files into /usr/bin/ (yes, even though they're not true binaries) and the images and whatnot in /usr/share/ -- that's the usual way of doing it, right? The hard part is creating the preinst, prerm, postinst, and postrm scripts, I think that's the only thing you need the tools for. But those scripts are completely optional if all you need to do is dump some files on the user's hard drive - the scripts are just to create the appropriate menu entries and desktop shortcuts and such.

The point of my previous post was not any particular point but that I was simply making progress -- actually having a .deb that installs garbage is better than having zero-experience with .deb files.  I should have it all figured out by this weekend...
Creating a .deb file that installs garbage is easy - it's just a tarball with some metadata glued to it in the form of another tarball, after all. I don't actually have much experience with Debian packaging either, but it's pretty easy to figure out. Wink

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 03:01:17 PM

It's not supposed to be. It's a python program. What tool are you using that requires a Makefile?

There's 10k-15k lines of C++ that needs to be compiled in my project (not including the cryptopp libraries, too).  There's no way in hell any python program could scan the blockchain like Armory does -- I wrote a ton of optimized C++ under the hood that does the heavy lifting for me (via swig).

I've never actually done anything other than dpkg --install for .deb files.  I should've known there were other tools, but I never needed them.  Is GDebi what comes up when you double-click on something in Ubuntu?

I had zero experience with deb files before yesterday.  I am still catching on to all the different options.  But as you say, it's simple, so it should be no problem getting it done by this weekend Smiley

WARNING
A new website poped up, that lets users generate addresses from their Electrum or Armory seed: http://brainwallet.org/

After a quick inspection, the javascript does not send your seed to a remote server.
However, nothing guarantees that the server will always send you the same javascript

Thanks for the heads up.  Please let me know if you find any more information about it.  I assume it's benevolent, but wouldn't even think of using it until I at least know who's behind it.

Matoking

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 03:37:18 PM

WARNING

Couldn't you just pull out the Ethernet cable while you are using the site or download the source code from Github and run it yourself?

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 09:40:19 PM

There's 10k-15k lines of C++ that needs to be compiled in my project (not including the cryptopp libraries, too).  There's no way in hell any python program could scan the blockchain like Armory does -- I wrote a ton of optimized C++ under the hood that does the heavy lifting for me (via swig).
D'oh! I somehow managed to completely forget about that! This is why I probably shouldn't post at 1:00 AM. Embarrassed Yeah, just stuff the compiled binaries in /usr/bin/ with the others, no need to bother with the source (at least not in the binary package). Oh, and change whatever's needed to get it to work with the new directory structure.

I've never actually done anything other than dpkg --install for .deb files.  I should've known there were other tools, but I never needed them.  Is GDebi what comes up when you double-click on something in Ubuntu?
I don't know about Ubuntu, but I'm pretty sure some kind of user-friendly package manager comes up. I don't think the Ubuntu folks would want users messing around with dpkg! Wink

I had zero experience with deb files before yesterday.  I am still catching on to all the different options.  But as you say, it's simple, so it should be no problem getting it done by this weekend Smiley
Good luck! Smiley

Onichan

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 10:37:07 PM

This is strange.  Do you think you could open the task manager and verify that there is no other Armory.exe process running.  I'm wondering if there's a ghost thriving in the background.  I decided to use port 63331 to check for running processes and communicate over that port with URI data if it's already occupied.  I wonder if there's another program already listening on that port...? 

Gah!  Windows continues to haunt me.

That was the first thing I checked and I didn't see any other "armory" processes. I just now even closed the normal client and still get that error when trying to start armory. Here is a list of all my processes

Image Name                     PID Session Name        Session#    Mem Usage
========================= ======== ================ =========== ============
System Idle Process              0 Services                   0         24 K
System                           4 Services                   0        304 K
smss.exe                       412 Services                   0      1,228 K
csrss.exe                      548 Services                   0      5,440 K
csrss.exe                      616 Console                    1     16,416 K
wininit.exe                    624 Services                   0      4,696 K
winlogon.exe                   672 Console                    1      8,300 K
services.exe                   724 Services                   0     10,828 K
lsass.exe                      732 Services                   0     14,404 K
lsm.exe                        744 Services                   0      6,384 K
svchost.exe                    840 Services                   0     10,348 K
svchost.exe                    916 Services                   0      9,964 K
MsMpEng.exe                    988 Services                   0     70,824 K
atiesrxx.exe                   424 Services                   0      4,416 K
svchost.exe                    508 Services                   0     23,828 K
svchost.exe                    856 Services                   0     21,044 K
svchost.exe                   1032 Services                   0     57,464 K
audiodg.exe                   1132 Services                   0     16,908 K
svchost.exe                   1180 Services                   0     16,976 K
svchost.exe                   1344 Services                   0     21,232 K
atieclxx.exe                  1460 Console                    1      6,616 K
wlanext.exe                   1536 Services                   0      5,232 K
conhost.exe                   1552 Services                   0      2,780 K
spoolsv.exe                   1644 Services                   0     18,156 K
svchost.exe                   1684 Services                   0     51,244 K
svchost.exe                   1720 Services                   0     21,580 K
armsvc.exe                    1968 Services                   0      3,968 K
mainserv.exe                  1240 Services                   0      9,320 K
svchost.exe                   1828 Services                   0      5,648 K
vmnat.exe                     1556 Services                   0      4,684 K
dataserv.exe                  2068 Services                   0     32,132 K
vmnetdhcp.exe                 2140 Services                   0      4,112 K
NisSrv.exe                    2448 Services                   0      5,060 K
OSPPSVC.EXE                   2652 Services                   0     15,172 K
alg.exe                       2716 Services                   0      4,892 K
WUDFHost.exe                  2900 Services                   0      6,412 K
taskhost.exe                  3292 Console                    1     10,260 K
rundll32.exe                  3900 Console                    1      6,160 K
dwm.exe                       4032 Console                    1     72,756 K
explorer.exe                  4068 Console                    1    152,388 K
msseces.exe                   3548 Console                    1     14,312 K
googletalk.exe                3680 Console                    1     25,148 K
flux.exe                      3696 Console                    1     12,408 K
I-Hate-Keyloggers.exe         3080 Console                    1     10,540 K
iconoid64.exe                 3708 Console                    1      8,632 K
vmware-tray.exe               3368 Console                    1      6,360 K
stickies.exe                  1264 Console                    1     14,432 K
Dropbox.exe                   1428 Console                    1     59,556 K
MOM.exe                       3596 Console                    1      1,572 K
Hotkeys.exe                   3588 Console                    1      9,888 K
iTunes.exe                    4108 Console                    1    196,936 K
AutoHotkey.exe                4136 Console                    1      7,888 K
SearchIndexer.exe             4176 Services                   0     46,976 K
wmpnetwk.exe                  4248 Services                   0      9,344 K
apcsystray.exe                4332 Console                    1      9,464 K
CCC.exe                       4980 Console                    1     26,752 K
iPodService.exe               4124 Services                   0      7,660 K
PresentationFontCache.exe     5248 Services                   0     19,936 K
OUTLOOK.EXE                   5784 Console                    1    192,656 K
mstsc.exe                     5380 Console                    1     41,544 K
Core Temp x64.exe             2412 Console                    1     12,600 K
vmware-authd.exe              5240 Services                   0      9,988 K
vmware-usbarbitrator64.ex     5200 Services                   0      6,384 K
vmware-hostd.exe               516 Services                   0     54,288 K
WmiPrvSE.exe                  2588 Services                   0     12,644 K
uTorrent.exe                  3028 Console                    1    183,452 K
firefox.exe                   4412 Console                    1    933,796 K
plugin-container.exe          1596 Console                    1     22,684 K
dbus-daemon.exe               6016 Console                    1      5,116 K
conhost.exe                   5740 Console                    1      3,664 K
gpg-agent.exe                 2784 Console                    1      5,104 K
scdaemon.exe                  1016 Console                    1      5,528 K
cmd.exe                       3264 Console                    1      3,096 K
conhost.exe                   4792 Console                    1      5,652 K
cgminer.exe                   5620 Console                    1     61,356 K
FreeYouTubeDownload.exe       3240 Console                    1     69,576 K
taskmgr.exe                   3212 Console                    1     13,380 K
TrueCrypt.exe                 5972 Console                    1     10,788 K
taskhost.exe                  6684 Console                    1      6,040 K
cmd.exe                       1160 Console                    1      3,116 K
conhost.exe                   5340 Console                    1      5,736 K
tasklist.exe                  6384 Console                    1      5,696 K
etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 11:42:45 PM

So, I can't recreate this on either Win7-64 virtual machine I have.  And I have another report of a Windows user not being able to open it (but for other reasons, but maybe related nonetheless).

I'm going to post my current solution, and then request advice from anyone familiar with networking protocols.

Current Implementation: I have decided to have Armory open a port for listening.  It serves two purposes:  (1) if that port is already occupied, I expect it's another instance of Armory (2) if it's another instance of Armory, then I can make a connection and pass URI data to it.  I highly doubt it, but perhaps there's another process using that port...?  Or perhaps the system just doesn't like ports that high...?   Strangely, when Armory is open, a "netstat" at a pseudo-DOS-prompt doesn't show that as a listening port.  I didn't try any further to determine another way to do.

(1) I just put a new *.msi file in the Github downloads page.  It is 0.74-alpha-portmod.  This version has an extra command-line argument "--interport=X".  You can manually set the port to something else, or you can set it to 0 to disable the multiple-instance checking, entirely.  Default is 63223.  Right now it's not a big deal (if you're using the option, you know to not open multiple instances), but it will disable URI-handling in the future.  To manually set it, right click on the Armory icon on the desktop and create a shortcut.  Then right click on the shortcut and go to Properties.  Add " --interport=60001" to the end of the "Target".  Now double click.  If that still doesn't solve it, you should be able to change it to --interport=0 to just forget about it completely.

(2) Is my technique for multiple-instances and URI-handling the "correct" one?  Should I be occupying a network port just for this?  Perhaps shared memory is a better solution, or file-locks... but that wouldn't be a cross-platform solution (more OS-dependent code).

Red Emerald

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2012, 12:49:55 AM

(2) Is my technique for multiple-instances and URI-handling the "correct" one?  Should I be occupying a network port just for this?  Perhaps shared memory is a better solution, or file-locks... but that wouldn't be a cross-platform solution (more OS-dependent code).
A file lock makes the most sense to me.  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lockfile handles all the differences between unix and windows for you.

http://packages.python.org/lockfile/lockfile.html#examples

EDIT: Apparently twisted already has a lockfile Smiley

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/browser/trunk/twisted/python/lockfile.py

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2012, 03:53:22 AM

A file lock makes the most sense to me.  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lockfile handles all the differences between unix and windows for you.

http://packages.python.org/lockfile/lockfile.html#examples

EDIT: Apparently twisted already has a lockfile Smiley

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/browser/trunk/twisted/python/lockfile.py

If that's the case, then how do I pass URI info (and maybe other info..?) between the two processes?  i.e. user clicks on the URI and instead of opening it in a new instance of Armory, I want the currently-running instance of Armory to pop up with a pre-filled-in tx dialog.   Is there another way to handle this?

etotheipi (OP)
Legendary

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2012, 05:02:14 AM

FINALLY!  Ubuntu/Debian package for Armory!  Including Menus!  

https://github.com/etotheipi/BitcoinArmory/downloads

I just tested it on a fresh install of 11.10.  For some reason it still required manually installing all the dependencies, even though I double-clicked the .deb file and had the "Ubuntu Package Manager" install it (which took a while, I assumed it was fetching the dependencies).  Perhaps I just didn't set them up right in the debian file...?  I'll investigate that later.

For now, if you are on Ubuntu, you can install all the dependencies first (you probably already have them installed):

Code:
sudo apt-get install git-core build-essential pyqt4-dev-tools swig libqtcore4 libqt4-dev python-qt4 python-dev python-twisted

Then you can just double-click on the .deb file and click through the installer!  Alternatively, if you like the command line, just type:

Code:
sudo dpkg -i armory_0.74-1_amd64.deb

It will add menu options under Applications-->Other for regular Armory, Testnet and Offline-mode.  Drag whichever one you want onto your top panel and then you're one click away!  I tried to get it it into the Internet folder, but apparently I don't understand .desktop files.  Oh well, close enough Smiley

Additionally, if you installed it through a package manager, you can remove it the same way.  Or on the command line:
Code:
sudo dpkg -r armory

Please try it out and let me know if it works!

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 05:12:35 AM

I'll test the .deb install on a x64 Ubuntu 12.04 with Unity.

Will get back to you when it finishes. probably I won't be much help because the dependencies should be already installed.

One dependency to install: libpython2.6 (>= 2.6)
Gdebi asked me to install it.
Maybe it got removed yesterday when I almost killed my laptop installing ATI drivers and have to use the recovery environment... or maybe not... libpython 2.7 and 3.2 already installed :/ gotta see what da hell is going on.

Going to get back to you when I find out. All the dependencies you listed above are already present, I checked by trying to install them...
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 05:18:14 AM

FINALLY!  Ubuntu/Debian package for Armory!  Including Menus! 

https://github.com/etotheipi/BitcoinArmory/downloads

All the downloads on that page give 405 Method Not Allowed. Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: