Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759180 times)
mogonzo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:49:52 PM

Hello all,

I would like to take a little bit of time and introduce myself and explain to the BitcoinTalk community what my goals and aspirations are in working with Whitecoin.

I have been trading and investing in crypto currencies since 2012, many of you may know me from btc-e. Upon first entering the crypto-scene, I was relatively new to online communities and quite frankly a bit skeptical of their existence. I saw a lot of trolling, a lot of name calling, manipulation and downright immoral activity occurring within the crypto-space. But after some time, I also began to see the power these online communities hold and the amazing achievements that can be accomplished by complete strangers, many times communicating from different sides of the world in order to accomplish a common goal.

We have seen some amazing things happen in the crypto-currency space since the inception of Bitcoin. Technological advancements, new job-creation, philanthropic efforts, and even communities rallying together to sponsor a professional NASCAR driver such as in the Dogecoin community. It is these achievements that have inspired me and led me to truly believe in the future of alt-coins and crypto-currencies.

Although I have not been actively participating in BitcoinTalk discussions since first joining, I have been studying the space closely and looking for that perfect coin that would shine as the leader of the altcoin world. I saw all of the right qualities in Whitecoin. Sure, Whitecoin has had an extremely rocky start. The 51% attack, the pre-mine dump by the original developers, the frozen exchange wallets and countless pages of FUD on the forums. But that is all behind us now and the team and community that rose from the ashes has been nothing short of inspiring. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and this is especially true in regards to Whitecoin. Mogonzo has proven to be an amazing leader and the community that has rallied behind him have proven that they have what it takes to bring Whitecoin into the limelight and become a leader of the alt-coin world.

There are many moving parts involved in creating a successful coin. I myself have talents in graphic design/marketing/PR and advertising. These are the main points I will be concentrating my efforts on with Whitecoin. We have assembled an all-star group of individuals to launch Whitecoin into its new future but there are also many other positions that need to be filled on team Whitecoin. Mogonzo has created a ToDo list draft and I would like to encourage everyone from the BitcoinTalk community to take the time to read through this draft and see if there is anything on the list that you can contribute your own talents towards.

A lot of our discussions about future development and planning happens on the #whitecoinfoundation IRC. The IRC has proven to be a very effective tool in organizing our thoughts without a lot of the noise that can sometimes occur on the BitcoinTalk Forum. Feel free to stop by and contribute your thoughts and ideas. It would also be great to see more active discussion on this BitcoinTalk thread about anything you feel would improve our coin or anything that you can do to help our team.

The price is low and we have exciting times ahead of us, so take advantage of those cheap coins and may Whitecoin go to the
Mooo-hoo-hoo-hoo-moooon!

Best Regards,

~ birddog

ToDo list draft: http://pastebin.com/6fJXXEW3

Wow Birddog, thank you so much for the support. I couldn't be happier to be a part of this community. I'm feeling really good about what we have in store for everyone over the next week Smiley

Go team whitecoin!

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
wertzhangnan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:54:19 PM

connet your miners to http://www.wcmulti.com to put some buying preasure to the market.

we need you... we need hashpower to place some big buy orders to get higher prices.

CONNECT YOUR MINERs and support Whitecoin.
We see much higher prices in the near future.
Do not sell your coins!!!

x11 no work??
mogonzo

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:04:18 PM

Mine with Chunkypools for consistent WhiteCoin returns. Now is the time to mine while the price is still undervalued.

Scrypt, X-11, and SHA-256 ports available.

coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:10:00 PM

Hello,

i want to set up a new forum for us.
http://www.whitecointalk.com (not online yet)

if you want to join and help leave me a message.

Thanks.
MrMinerMan

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:18:18 PM

Clarification-

Crypto West though claiming to did not write the patch to correct POS.

Crypto West did 2 things.

1. Generate a key pair and added it to the code. I never wanted the private key.

2. Added a seed node.

That's it, nothing more, nothing less.

I know he's been shooting his mouth of saying he wrote the patch but the patch as you can see came from my git https://github.com/Whitecoindev/Whitecoin which was pushed to the original git https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin which I still have exclusive rights to.

The git has been moved to https://github.com/Whitecoin-org/Whitecoin still contains all the links to the patches I wrote.

But we are jumping ahead. Lets start with my first clarification- it will be called "The Launch". There are a lot of incorrect rumors floating around about the launch and the dev team and this needs to be clarified first.

alcamie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:21:24 PM

Attention All Whitecoin Users.

The foundation has still yet to pay the bounty for the Whitecoin Fix.

I am owed 5BTC and 100K whitecoin from the foundation and have yet to receive payment.

I have the chat logs to prove it and will release the full details shortly.

Think the price is low now.... just wait I have a few more surprises no one know about yet. In 24hrs the coin won't be worth 100 sat.

So after reading through this it seems to me that this is CryptoWest making this post as this is what he showed me.. Or this whitecoindev has pulled cryptowests code in and committed it.

Here is a pic that shows proof of where the changes that whitecoin-dev is saying that he did actually came from my repo. So this is why I say that he should net be getting any 5btc or 100k of WC. Maybe I should be getting some return here but instead I say please help raise the value of this coin and stop believing the FUD of this imposter.

Cheers
Alcamie

WC: WYMu51H5jeyo9y3K43MkXTavruJkQLJoP1
BTC: 13UrQzZqTrh2KipyMqGFDZzzaKQeiCwxy4
DARKNE55

Activity: 149

Opal the future

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:27:16 PM

The same guy posted the same nonsense last night along with the other fake posts in order to drive price down. If you are watching mintpal you will see his piss poor attempts to drive the price down and cause panic in order to get a hold of more coins.

Official OpalCoin Dev Fund:
BTC: 1PLnZntjhbwGJvLZnrkf5t9r9qh4yYcbYU
OPAL: oW94MapZxD6WoKtjUK45QogZ6haXLqSQ4F
mogonzo

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:30:10 PM

Clarification-

1. Generate a key pair and added it to the code. I never wanted the private key.

2. Added a seed node.

I know he's been shooting his mouth of saying he wrote the patch but the patch as you can see came from my git https://github.com/Whitecoindev/Whitecoin which was pushed to the original git https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin which I still have exclusive rights to.

The git has been moved to https://github.com/Whitecoin-org/Whitecoin still contains all the links to the patches I wrote.

But we are jumping ahead. Lets start with my first clarification- it will be called "The Launch". There are a lot of incorrect rumors floating around about the launch and the dev team and this needs to be clarified first.

Right. What you did do was write a completely broken coin that needed to be rescued by this community.

Newsflash minerman, you have lost all respect in the crypto community. You have no credibility. You came in here yesterday threatening this community and behaving in a completely unprofessional manner. You also gave what I believe to be an intentional twisting of the truth.

Here are the facts:

• You built broken code and let it sit for weeks
  • You knew the original code for whitecoin was broken and let it sit anyway, letting people believe lies about when staking would start
  • You went MIA without explanation
  • You demanded payment to fix a product you mis-assembled
  • You have a long standing reputation for "coins of the week"
  • You have uttered threats against this community
  • You have behaved in a completely unprofessional and childlike manner
  • You have told consistent un-truths
  • Most importantly: You have no authority or power over this coin anymore. We have completely seized it from you. I have changed all passwords and emails to all outlets. We have moved away from your original github. And we have had numerous, independent coders peer review your terrible work, and fix it.

Whitecoin's code is secure, working, and will never be touched by you again.

I think we're done here.

Minted

Activity: 147

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:42:27 PM

..............................And so say all of us!..........................

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
DARKNE55

Opal the future

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:53:52 PM

Hey Minerman Kleeve whatever you call yourself.. I dont think anyone is really worried about what you claim to have done or didnt do.. For starters it was you who created all the panic in WC. You should probably focus on the fact you did a runner and sold the premine. The community will not support a dev who didnt have the time of day for them. You need to get your head out of your ass and move on, perhaps create Nausea coin next because you sure make everyone feel sick around here...

spring.yu

Activity: 115

Cryptocurrencies is future

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:56:16 PM

Which  market can transanction this coin....
rocketcoins

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:00:54 PM

Hey minerman.......

Guess what

alcamie

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 02:03:48 PM

Clarification-

2. Added a seed node.

Right. What you did do was write a completely broken coin that needed to be rescued by this community.

Newsflash minerman, you have lost all respect in the crypto community. You have no credibility. You came in here yesterday threatening this community and behaving in a completely unprofessional manner. You also gave what I believe to be an intentional twisting of the truth.

Here are the facts:

• You knew the original code for whitecoin was broken and let it sit anyway, letting people believe lies about when staking would start
  • Most importantly: You have no authority or power over this coin anymore. We have completely seized it from you. I have changed all passwords and emails to all outlets. We have moved away from your original github. And we have had numerous, independent coders peer review your terrible work, and fix it.

I think we're done here.

May I add
  • You pre-mined a MASSIVE AMMOUNT OF COIN THAT YOU THEN DUMPED AT THE HEIGHT OF THE VALUE !!!
  • You FAILED to INFORM people of your launch INTENTIONS to RIP PEOPLE OFF!!!
  • You Plagiarised MY REPO to put in a FALSE CLAIM for cash that you HAD already RIPPED OFF PEOPLE AT the LAUNCH!!!

In the Words of the great comb over king: YOUR FIRED!!!

MrMinerMan

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:08:08 PM

Clarification-

2. Added a seed node.

Here are the facts:

I think we're done here.

Nice attempt but I clarification will be given.

Here is a little taste of whats to come.

https://i.imgur.com/bPRmRLF.png
DARKNE55

Opal the future

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 02:10:22 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 02:23:15 PM by DARKNE55

Keep posting your shit logs.. No one cares soon enough everyone will know who you are and all the other shit coins you have previously released.
You need to move along before you hurt yourself permanently.

Minerman one last thing I think I speak for the whole community when I say..

Please click the link below:

http://youtu.be/C87FHyr1GFE

Roll Eyes Shocked Cry

birddog

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:31:35 PM

Mr.MinerMan, Kleeve, CryptoCompanyRidingDirty, and any other alias' you go by,

You've got quite some nerve coming into a community of volunteers demanding payment for broken code/work you haven't done. Your plans were foiled. Maybe its time for you to give up and go write some broken code for a new coin and demand payment for it. I'm not sure how you live with yourself...

You can post all the edited logs in the world, but do you really think anyone is going to believe you and your cronies? Unfortunately you have destroyed your reputation by your own doing.

Goodbye. You are done here.

Viva La Whitecoin!
alcamie

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 02:32:56 PM

Nice attempt but I clarification will be given.

Here is a little taste of whats to come.

Man.

We already know and have seen all of this in the public arena.

Take your already ill gotten gains and GTF out of here!!

We all invested in what a lot of went to your bank account and now you are trying to rape us all even more??

How big is your bag now you've forced the price to the floor?

mogonzo

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:41:50 PM

Just so people understand, I'll repeat what's been said on IRC a few times.

We did offer a quiet 5 BTC bounty the day of the timewarp, with very specific conditions. Mrminerman did not meet them, but I still felt I should pay him out of my own pocket for coming back to share insight on his terribly flawed code. Call me naive, but I believe people do deserve to be paid for work.

I think we have consensus now, that given this guy's very ill intent has been made clear, he is not deserving of one penny for this work.

IMO any dev bounty the foundation agrees to pay out should go to:

Mindfox, Oizopower, Alacamie, TF2, and flubber. Cryptowest has already been paid privately.

Loving the community reaction on this! Hey, we can disagree on implementation... but we can all agree that MrMinerman has no credibility or talent! Cheesy

Minted

Activity: 147

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:49:32 PM

........sorry MisterMinerboy.........

We are all volunteers here!
Bona fide work done here Is and will be paid for in donations and good-will gestures, to those that deserve it, of which there are many, not to scumbags who conspire to cripple and rape Our coin.

Yes, due to your previous and ongoing actions, we should be worth 1 sat, but it just goes to show that we are a strong community, weathering the storm and will be due a bright sunny future in the days ahead.

Anyone seeking to invest in a truly community driven coin please come and visit us in irc #whitecoinfoundation and join us in our glorious future.

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
BITempus

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:56:43 PM

Why people talk so much in Whitecoin thread but don't come up with more development?

Guys... WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

MAKE MORE BUZZ AROUND WHITECOIN... THERE IS PLENTY TO DO BESIDE REPLYING TO TROLLS!
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: