Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 06:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358875 times)
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:52:21 PM

The chikun arises!

Seeing some solid buy support now which is nice. Much better to see slow gains over time then the crazy pump and dump situations, take a look at Blackcoin earlier for example.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

pandacoin-official (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:54:54 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 03:08:34 PM by pandacoin-official

some pools in the first post are on the wrong blockchain.

I've contacted them about it but it doesn't seem like they are interested in updating their clients.

Edit: Added a disclaimer.

yfujimot

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:50:03 AM

How do I know which is working? Every pool says 0 gh/s net hashrate...
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:59:44 AM

How do I know which is working? Every pool says 0 gh/s net hashrate...

http://thepool.pw/panda
http://bamboohouse.info
https://pandapool.info

are working, while the last two have most of the hashrate. I do however recommend using the multipool which is located at http://multi.pandapool.info if you would like to contribute to PNDs position on the market.

Thanks to the thepool.pw admin for still keeping up to date.

pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:02:05 AM

Since implementing PoS would be technically possible after all I've created a poll that seeks some discussion around it which is found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572462.

More detailed information will be added tomorrow. If you know what this is about you should do your vote now.

sakr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:00:21 AM

My pleasure, I really like this coin spirit and the commitment of the dev, most people would have bailed out long ago, I wish all coin devs were like you Smiley
Thrillho

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

My pleasure, I really like this coin spirit and the commitment of the dev, most people would have bailed out long ago, I wish all coin devs were like you Smiley

Yep. So many abandoned coins, so many shitty devs. Here we have a quality, dedicated developer flying totally under the radar.

Buy original NSFW artwork with crypto: http://holdenmatarazzo.com/
i8

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:57:05 PM

Yep. So many abandoned coins, so many shitty devs. Here we have a quality, dedicated developer flying totally under the radar.

Seriously, PND devs mean business!

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 06:36:36 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 02:53:11 PM by jommy99

Anyone want some awesome Pandacoins PND FREE

http://pandacoin.altcoinfaucet.net/

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:41:10 PM

Isn't there a pandacoin already?
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:44:42 PM

Isn't there a pandacoin already?

There are two others, both of which are unmaintained.

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:06:59 AM

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like.

There is not much functionality for now, but it can already be useful. There are live stats for PND and DOGE, countdowns and live charts (the data includes only MintPal and Swisscex for now).

Please keep in mind that it's not even beta yet, so there will be bugs, but the fixes are coming in almost daily, and you're welcome to try it out.
1Dash Update!

This is a feature update.
We've got a working "memo" panel. Just type in any text you want and click outside of the box, it will be saved automatically.
(hint: this is not a good place to save your passwords)

As always, please let me know if something is wrong.

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:36:15 AM

After PND becomes PoS, can we still mine it directly using GPU?
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:37:23 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 11:47:45 AM by pandacoin-official

Should we decide on switching to PoS it will only be minable indirectly through the multipool.

There's another proposal of merged mining with DOGE instead of switching to PoS as well.

milo69

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:57:53 PM

Should we decide on switching to PoS it will only be minable indirectly through the multipool.

There's another proposal of merged mining with DOGE instead of switching to PoS as well.

First,  a huge THANK YOU for all of your clear efforts in re-branding the coin.  This is very difficult to do, yet I think we have the potential to break new ground on a technical front, which has massive implications for the dynamic possibilities of the cryptocurrency space in general. You are making history, assuming the algorithim change goes as planned. 

I wanted to ask, what would merge mining accomplish?  Would it require a joint agreement with the Dogecoin Dev / community?  It sounds intriguing, as I've often posited could a pair of coins actually 'merge' as companies often do. It might be a good thing for coins to band together to re-invent their brand and strengthen their position in the market.

Again,  we all greatly appreciate your commitment and efforts here. I am actually getting excited about the future of PND, and am looking to buy more while we are still trading litoshis.  Before long we'll be back on the bitcoin board.

Regards.
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:16:59 PM

I wanted to ask, what would merge mining accomplish?  Would it require a joint agreement with the Dogecoin Dev / community?

As long as DOGE miners would be willing to get free PND (I mean, who doesn't?) while mining DOGE, it would accomplish a greater security for our network, as well as PND miners getting free DOGE.

Would it require a joint agreement with the Dogecoin Dev / community?

I'm not too sure about the details yet but I don't think it would require one.

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:08:03 PM

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like.
1# Update!

This is a functionality update. PND voting for features has been added. This is huge because this was the last big thing I wanted to add before beta, and because
1# IS NOW OFFICIALLY A PND EXCLUSIVE SERVICE

You can vote for features by clicking "Roadmap" from the top-right menus. Then click the "Fund" button, you'll see an address. Send any amount of money you want to fund the features you want, but keep in mind that the features with most funding will get implemented first.
Every feature will be assigned an unique address

Please keep in mind that this feature is kinda rough for now, I'd like to optimize some things, but It should work.
There is a problem with the PND daemon, and in case it crashes you won't be able to generate an address for donation. It's kinda improbable, tho. Anyway don't worry as no PND will be lost in any case.

(oh, and remember that 1# isn't quite in beta yet, so there WILL be bugs)

Feel free to comment, post bugs etc., but most of all
Have fun!

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:43:14 PM

1# Update!

This is a functionality update. PND voting for features has been added. This is huge because this was the last big thing I wanted to add before beta, and because
1# IS NOW OFFICIALLY A PND EXCLUSIVE SERVICE

You can vote for features by clicking "Roadmap" from the top-right menus. Then click the "Fund" button, you'll see an address. Send any amount of money you want to fund the features you want, but keep in mind that the features with most funding will get implemented first.
Every feature will be assigned an unique address

Please keep in mind that this feature is kinda rough for now, I'd like to optimize some things, but It should work.
There is a problem with the PND daemon, and in case it crashes you won't be able to generate an address for donation. It's kinda improbable, tho. Anyway don't worry as no PND will be lost in any case.

(oh, and remember that 1# isn't quite in beta yet, so there WILL be bugs)

Feel free to comment, post bugs etc., but most of all
Have fun!

Thanks for the update.

Added to the OP.

TheAce

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:23:21 PM

today i opened my wallet after some time and it stayed frozen at "2 weeks behind" .
So i downloaded last update and its not syncing and still frozen at "2 week behind". and in my wallet is this :

"warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes need to upgrade"

can someone help me?
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:27:25 PM

today i opened my wallet after some time and it stayed frozen at "2 weeks behind" .
So i downloaded last update and its not syncing and still frozen at "2 week behind". and in my wallet is this :

"warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes need to upgrade"

can someone help me?

It might be that you're on the wrong blockchain. Try these steps:

• Stop the application
  • Go to %appdata%\PandaCoin
  • Remove every file in there EXCEPT wallet.dat
  • Start the application

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: