Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358874 times)
PND-Chinese

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:26:18 AM

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
WenBo

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:42:57 AM

熊猫币(PND)关于由PoW币转为纯PoS币的说明

*注:PoW:全称Proof of Work,工作证明。
PoS:全称Proof of Stake,股权证明。

熊猫币(PND,下同)开发团队始终致力于密码货币的技术创新,以保持生存,并依我们的愿景获得成功。作为开发者,我们经常听取并重视关心我们货币将来的用户及社区的反馈意见。据此,最近我们发出了一项关于是否将熊猫币由PoW币转为PoS币,或者与狗狗币合并采矿的投票。投票结果为PoS获胜(投票地址:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572462.0)。

那么,既然熊猫币社区作出了选择,我们现在可以宣布我们做好的POS设定,以及常见问题解答,让大家增加信心了。当我们转入POS后,熊猫币既已经过长达3个月的PoW阶段,分配足够公平,这点和其他POS币很不同。

设定

PoS
简称: PND
每区块时间: 1 分钟
难度调整:每区块调整一次
利息:每年2.5%
最小汇款手续费:0.1PND(手续费将支付给股东)
确认数: 3, 成熟: 720
最小币龄: 72 小时, 无最大币龄
P2P端口: 22444, RPC端口: 22445

PoW(即将停止)
算法: Scrypt
预挖: 0%
区块: 一分钟,KGW
区块收益: 每区块5万币,直到正式转入POS

FAQ

何时正式转入PoS阶段?
正在最后测试阶段,确保平稳过渡,避免任何错误。预计会在距今15日后(约2014年5月21日),当熊猫币总量达到320亿时,转入PoS阶段。.

PoW阶段运行了多长时间?
熊猫币在2014年2月16日启动,至发帖日已挖矿78天。那么,当我们转入POS后,熊猫币既已经过如此长达3个月的PoW阶段,分配足够公平。

熊猫币现有多少数量?
至发帖时止,有30,887,898,841个熊猫币在过去78天的PoW阶段被挖掘,你可以在此查证:http://pandachain.net/chain/PandaCoin/q/totalbc

熊猫币总量是多少?
过去我们定下的1000亿挖掘总量将因全面转为PoS而取消,当转入PoS阶段时,总量为320亿,这是过去三个月所挖掘出来的。

届时我需要怎样做才能用PoS挖矿?
当我们测试完毕并正式推出时,您需要下载新钱包,并取消加密,在联网状态下保持钱包打开。

届时我需要用我现在的熊猫币来兑换新币吗?
不用,你用现在的就可以,你需要下载新钱包,取消加密,在联网状态下保持钱包打开,你就可以源源不断获得利息。

我还能直接用矿机挖掘熊猫币吗?
在熊猫币正式转入PoS之后,你不能直接挖掘熊猫币了。不过,你可以通过我们拥有450m以上算力的智能矿池挖掘其他币种而自动结算为熊猫币。在这种方式下,你依然可以挖掘熊猫币,并帮助熊猫币提升价格。

地址: http://multi.pandapool.info

Subreddit: http://reddit.com/r/multipanda
BTT帖子地址: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552464.0
Email: admin at pandapool dot info

智能矿池是怎样工作的?

熊猫币智能矿池自动根据难度和价格自动挖掘全网利润最高的币种,计算每个矿工在过去每轮四小时的份额比例,在每轮完成,区块成熟之后,智能矿池将进行结算,自动支付相应数量的熊猫币给矿工。请注意,由于区块成熟,在平台存入,提现等等都需要时间,支付需要在下一轮完成后一小时进行。智能矿池手续费为1.25%,以支付平台、汇款的各类费用。

智能矿池教程

地址http://multi.pandapool.info[/size]
工作原理:设置好工人之后自动根据全网利润最佳的虚拟币结算为狗狗币或熊猫币,手续费1.25%

用熊猫币或狗狗币账户做用户名(如PE5B8kUQYvyr664GECpEZTVTA2epCeGZoX),工人账号做密码(比如pnd.1)。

举例:-o stratum+tcp://multi.pandapool.info:3128 -u PE5B8kUQYvyr664GECpEZTVTA2epCeGZoX -p pnd.1 --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://multi.bamboohouse.info:3128 -u PE5B8kUQYvyr664GECpEZTVTA2epCeGZoX -p pnd.1

主要服务器                                            备用服务器
Potato miner (less than 100 kH/s)    stratum+tcp://multi.pandapool.info:3008      stratum+tcp://multi.bamboohouse.info:3008
Average miner (less than 500 kH/s)    stratum+tcp://multi.pandapool.info:3032        stratum+tcp://multi.bamboohouse.info:3032
Mining rig (anything above)            stratum+tcp://multi.pandapool.info:3128      stratum+tcp://multi.bamboohouse.info:3128

官网
http://thepandacoin.net

钱包下载
v1.6.1
win32 zip|]win32 安装|mac|src

已添加节点的conf文件
http://bamboohouse.info/pandacoin.conf
放入以下位置:
XP---C:\Documents and Settings\你的用户名\Application Data\PandaCoin  
vista,win7---C:\Users\你的用户名\AppData\Roaming\PandaCoin
良好的工作啊 PND-Chinese! 谢谢你的努力! 你住在哪里?

我爱 pandacoin pnd!!! Cheesy
PND-Chinese

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:44:31 AM

Thanks, I am leaving in Canton.
wendy5

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:15:38 AM

when it change to pos?
bdanyo

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 07:21:58 AM

when it change to pos?

When can we expect PoS to be implemented?

Our devs that are currently responsible for making it happen are already at the stage of doing thorough testing, making sure that when we make the switch from PoW to PoS, it would be a smooth transition with no bugs or errors. That being said, the switch from PoW to PoS will happen when we hit our new PoW phase maximum coin cap of 32,000,000,000, which would happen in approximately 15 days (or around 21st of May, 2014).

dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:38:23 AM

Thanks pand-official for bringing back PND to crypto world.

I can remember as PANDA was at 80Sat and the PANDA people were laughing on swap offers 1:1 PND:PANDA.

They would wish they had done this deal in past. Looks like PND comming back getting big with now change to pos and
already multipools running. See us sonn back into the BTC market.
As we are already on mintpal this is one big point to get strong again.

Hopefully the already big ASICs farm won´t hit us.

CitizenEra5ed

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:50:21 AM

Many thanks to the pandacoin team for giving me 50,000pnd in response to losing my AC.

A fantastic gesture and a great community you have here - I hope the coin is a great success!

Chris
rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:53:56 AM

Pandacoin (PND) official statement regarding future switch from 100% Proof of Work (PoW) to 100% Proof of Stake (PoS).

The Pandacoin (PND) development team are keen to keep up with technological innovations in the alternative currency space in order to remain relevant and have a viable and successful future that is in line with our vision for the coin. We, the developers, as a team often take a collaborative approach to Pandacoin (PND), by interacting and taking feedback from our community on what they want to see for the coin in the near future. As such, we recently held a poll the Pandacoin (PND) community to vote on either switching to PoS from PoW or have Merged Mining with Dogecoins. The poll concluded and the Pandacoin (PND) community has voted in favor of PoS (url of the community poll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572462.0).

Well, the Pandacoin (PND) community has spoken and now we are proud to reveal these PoS specifications and a FAQ so that you have something to look forward to! When we switch over to PoS, Pandacoin (PND) would become one of the rare PoS coins with a such lengthy PoW phase of 3 months to fairly distribute the coins towards the community.

Specifications

Proof of Stake (to be implemented)

Symbol: PND
Block time: 1 minute
Difficulty retarget: every block
Nominal stake interest: 2.5% annually
Min transaction fee: 0.1 PND (Fees are paid to stakeholders)
Confirmations: 3, maturity: 720
Min stake age: 72 hours, no max age
P2P port: 22444, RPC port: 22445

Proof of Work (to be phased out after total of approximately 3 months of PoW)

Algorithm: Scrypt
Premine: 0%
Max coins: 32,000,000,000 (See FAQ)
Block Rewards: 1 Minute Block Targets, KGW
Reward system: 50,000 per block until we switch over to PoS.

FAQ

Our devs that are currently responsible for making it happen are already at the stage of doing thorough testing, making sure that when we make the switch from PoW to PoS, it would be a smooth transition with no bugs or errors. That being said, the switch from PoW to PoS will happen when we hit our new PoW phase maximum coin cap of 32,000,000,000, which would happen in approximately 15 days (or around 21st of May, 2014).

How long has the PoW phase been running so far?
Pandacoin (PND) had begun their PoW phase since Feb 16, 2014 and has been mined for 78 days as of this post. When we switch over to PoS, we will be one of the rare PoS coins with such a long PoW phase (Approximately 3 months of PoW) to distribute the coins fairly out towards the community.

How many Pandacoins (PND) are currently in existence?
At this time of the post, there are 30,887,898,841 Pandacoins (PND) that have been mined so far with our PoW stage in the last 78 days. You can check it here: http://pandachain.net/chain/PandaCoin/q/totalbc

What will the maximum number of Pandacoins (PND) be?
Not fixed nor limited when we switch over to PoS. The 100,000,000,000 Pandacoin (PND) coin cap from PoW stage would no longer be relevant since we are switching to PoS. We are switching to PoS when 32,000,000,000 Pandacoins (PND) are mined, which marks the end of the approximately 3 months of PoW phase.

How could I start PoS mining when it rolls out?
Once we have finished testing the PoW to PoS conversion and have it implemented, you will have to download our new wallet, have it unlocked and leaving your wallet open with an online connection to start mining!

Do I need to exchange my current Pandacoins (PND) for new ones when we switch to PoS?
No, you keep your existing ones. All you have to do is to download the new wallet, unlock it, keep the wallet open, stay connected to the internet and start mining coins from your wallet!

Can I still mine Pandacoin (PND) directly with my mining rig?
With Pandacoin (PND) switching to a pure PoS coin, you would not be able to mine it directly. Instead, you will mine other alternative cryptocurrencies and exchange them for Pandacoin (PND) through our 450+ mhs multipool. This way, you will be able to still mine Pandacoin (PND) from the multipool, and help increase the value of Pandacoin (PND) at the same time.

Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552464.0

How does the Pandacoin (PND) multipool work?

The Pandacoin (PND) multipool automatically switches between coins to mine based on difficulty and price variations in order to be as profitable as possible for the miners. For payout, the multipool computes the proportional share of each miner over rounds that last four hours. Once a round is complete, and after the mined blocks become mature, the multipool exchanges all coins for Pandacoin (PND). Please note that due to the time required for block maturation, deposits and withdrawals on exchanges, payouts for a round are processed one hour after the end of the next one. The multipool also apply a fee of 1.25%, in addition to the exchange and transactions fees required by the operation
Yay omg. I can't wait for PoS.

dotnetmin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:59:43 AM

I just bought back my lost PND Grin
pandacoin-official (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:02:14 AM

I can remember as PANDA was at 80Sat and the PANDA people were laughing on swap offers 1:1 PND:PANDA.

They would wish they had done this deal in past. Looks like PND comming back getting big with now change to pos and

Even if they did it should be no issue considering the timeframe.

Many thanks to the pandacoin team for giving me 50,000pnd in response to losing my AC.

A fantastic gesture and a great community you have here - I hope the coin is a great success!

Chris

I really would like to see AC being rebuilt as well, for the users sake.

pandacoin-official (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:05:51 AM

When selling at ~8 satoshi you should have made a huge profit as well. Good to have you back.

CitizenEra5ed

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:06:31 AM

There's still 1.3M left in the account so i'm hoping to at least help another 13 people.

@Immortal: Sorry to hear about that. Please follow bdanyo instructions to help official-pandacoin verify.

--

Edit: Is it not possible for people on Mintpal (or other exchanges) to transfer coins to their wallet?
If you're still helping people out, you could send a little my way  Grin

I had my account verified and the panda devs sent my 50,000pnd, just a few posts above your fantastic gesture of support.

If your pot is empty now, no worries, I've still done much better than I thought I would, when AC went down, thanks to the panda devs

chris
CitizenEra5ed

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:13:32 AM

Even if they did it should be no issue considering the timeframe.

Chris

I really would like to see AC being rebuilt as well, for the users sake.
I agree, it's not good for the alt coin community as a whole when any coin goes down in similar circumstances - it knocks confidence and makes people think its a scam.

Thanks, once again, for your generous donations to everybody.

I know it's not worth a large amount of fiat money at present but having a great community behind a great coin could be the start of something big for everybody.

Chris
dotnetmin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:16:07 AM

When selling at ~8 satoshi you should have made a huge profit as well. Good to have you back.

Sorry, no i was mining in the early stage and buying on 3-6 Sat level.
I left the boat with still holding 50% on a level you won´t want to hera, but it was very near to the bottum
dotnetmin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:20:09 AM

People who also get in now should think about on what level you can get in to buy a whole block.

You don´t need to spend much LTC for a whole block now
bdanyo

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:21:27 AM

Pandacoin (PND) official statement regarding future switch from 100% Proof of Work (PoW) to 100% Proof of Stake (PoS).

The Pandacoin (PND) development team are keen to keep up with technological innovations in the alternative currency space in order to remain relevant and have a viable and successful future that is in line with our vision for the coin. We, the developers, as a team often take a collaborative approach to Pandacoin (PND), by interacting and taking feedback from our community on what they want to see for the coin in the near future. As such, we recently held a poll the Pandacoin (PND) community to vote on either switching to PoS from PoW or have Merged Mining with Dogecoins. The poll concluded and the Pandacoin (PND) community has voted in favor of PoS (url of the community poll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572462.0).

Well, the Pandacoin (PND) community has spoken and now we are proud to reveal these PoS specifications and a FAQ so that you have something to look forward to! When we switch over to PoS, Pandacoin (PND) would become one of the rare PoS coins with a such lengthy PoW phase of 3 months to fairly distribute the coins towards the community.

Specifications

Proof of Stake (to be implemented)

Block time: 1 minute
Difficulty retarget: every block
Nominal stake interest: 2.5% annually
Min transaction fee: 0.1 PND (Fees are paid to stakeholders)
Confirmations: 3, maturity: 720
Min stake age: 72 hours, no max age
P2P port: 22444, RPC port: 22445

Proof of Work (to be phased out after total of approximately 3 months of PoW)

Algorithm: Scrypt
Premine: 0%
Max coins: 32,000,000,000 (See FAQ)
Block Rewards: 1 Minute Block Targets, KGW
Reward system: 50,000 per block until we switch over to PoS.

FAQ

How long has the PoW phase been running so far?
Pandacoin (PND) had begun their PoW phase since Feb 16, 2014 and has been mined for 78 days as of this post. When we switch over to PoS, we will be one of the rare PoS coins with such a long PoW phase (Approximately 3 months of PoW) to distribute the coins fairly out towards the community.

How many Pandacoins (PND) are currently in existence?
At this time of the post, there are 30,887,898,841 Pandacoins (PND) that have been mined so far with our PoW stage in the last 78 days. You can check it here: http://pandachain.net/chain/PandaCoin/q/totalbc

What will the maximum number of Pandacoins (PND) be?
Not fixed nor limited when we switch over to PoS. The 100,000,000,000 Pandacoin (PND) coin cap from PoW stage would no longer be relevant since we are switching to PoS. We are switching to PoS when 32,000,000,000 Pandacoins (PND) are mined, which marks the end of the approximately 3 months of PoW phase.

How could I start PoS mining when it rolls out?
Once we have finished testing the PoW to PoS conversion and have it implemented, you will have to download our new wallet, have it unlocked and leaving your wallet open with an online connection to start mining!

Do I need to exchange my current Pandacoins (PND) for new ones when we switch to PoS?
No, you keep your existing ones. All you have to do is to download the new wallet, unlock it, keep the wallet open, stay connected to the internet and start mining coins from your wallet!

Can I still mine Pandacoin (PND) directly with my mining rig?
With Pandacoin (PND) switching to a pure PoS coin, you would not be able to mine it directly. Instead, you will mine other alternative cryptocurrencies and exchange them for Pandacoin (PND) through our 450+ mhs multipool. This way, you will be able to still mine Pandacoin (PND) from the multipool, and help increase the value of Pandacoin (PND) at the same time.

Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552464.0

How does the Pandacoin (PND) multipool work?

The Pandacoin (PND) multipool automatically switches between coins to mine based on difficulty and price variations in order to be as profitable as possible for the miners. For payout, the multipool computes the proportional share of each miner over rounds that last four hours. Once a round is complete, and after the mined blocks become mature, the multipool exchanges all coins for Pandacoin (PND). Please note that due to the time required for block maturation, deposits and withdrawals on exchanges, payouts for a round are processed one hour after the end of the next one. The multipool also apply a fee of 1.25%, in addition to the exchange and transactions fees required by the operation

Join us on IRC: #PandacoinPND on freenode.net where the fellow pandas hang out!

For the latest news and updates regarding our coin, check out our social media accounts!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PandacoinPND
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pandacoin.PND
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PandacoinPND

barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:45:52 AM

YES! Good specs! Cheesy Im really happy with his... lets go pandas!

Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:58:20 AM

熊猫币(PND)关于由PoW币转为纯PoS币的说明

*注:PoW:全称Proof of Work,工作证明。
PoS:全称Proof of Stake,股权证明。

熊猫币(PND,下同)开发团队始终致力于密码货币的技术创新,以保持生存,并依我们的愿景获得成功。作为开发者,我们经常听取并重视关心我们货币将来的用户及社区的反馈意见。据此,最近我们发出了一项关于是否将熊猫币由PoW币转为PoS币,或者与狗狗币合并采矿的投票。投票结果为PoS获胜(投票地址:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572462.0)。

那么,既然熊猫币社区作出了选择,我们现在可以宣布我们做好的POS设定,以及常见问题解答,让大家增加信心了。当我们转入POS后,熊猫币既已经过长达3个月的PoW阶段,分配足够公平,这点和其他POS币很不同。

设定

PoS
每区块时间: 1 分钟
难度调整:每区块调整一次
利息:每年2.5%
最小汇款手续费:0.1PND(手续费将支付给股东)
确认数: 3, 成熟: 720
最小币龄: 72 小时, 无最大币龄
P2P端口: 22444, RPC端口: 22445

PoW(即将停止)
算法: Scrypt
预挖: 0%
区块: 一分钟,KGW
区块收益: 每区块5万币,直到正式转入POS

FAQ

何时正式转入PoS阶段?
正在最后测试阶段,确保平稳过渡,避免任何错误。预计会在距今15日后(约2014年5月21日),当熊猫币总量达到320亿时,转入PoS阶段。.

PoW阶段运行了多长时间?
熊猫币在2014年2月16日启动,至发帖日已挖矿78天。那么,当我们转入POS后,熊猫币既已经过如此长达3个月的PoW阶段,分配足够公平。

熊猫币现有多少数量?
至发帖时止,有30,887,898,841个熊猫币在过去78天的PoW阶段被挖掘,你可以在此查证:http://pandachain.net/chain/PandaCoin/q/totalbc

熊猫币总量是多少?
过去我们定下的1000亿挖掘总量将因全面转为PoS而取消,当转入PoS阶段时,总量为320亿,这是过去三个月所挖掘出来的。

届时我需要怎样做才能用PoS挖矿?
当我们测试完毕并正式推出时,您需要下载新钱包,并取消加密,在联网状态下保持钱包打开。

届时我需要用我现在的熊猫币来兑换新币吗?
不用,你用现在的就可以,你需要下载新钱包,取消加密,在联网状态下保持钱包打开,你就可以源源不断获得利息。

我还能直接用矿机挖掘熊猫币吗?
在熊猫币正式转入PoS之后,你不能直接挖掘熊猫币了。不过,你可以通过我们拥有450m以上算力的智能矿池挖掘其他币种而自动结算为熊猫币。在这种方式下,你依然可以挖掘熊猫币,并帮助熊猫币提升价格。

地址: http://multi.pandapool.info

BTT帖子地址: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552464.0

智能矿池是怎样工作的?

熊猫币智能矿池自动根据难度和价格自动挖掘全网利润最高的币种,计算每个矿工在过去每轮四小时的份额比例,在每轮完成,区块成熟之后,智能矿池将进行结算,自动支付相应数量的熊猫币给矿工。请注意,由于区块成熟,在平台存入,提现等等都需要时间,支付需要在下一轮完成后一小时进行。智能矿池手续费为1.25%,以支付平台、汇款的各类费用。

智能矿池教程

地址http://multi.pandapool.info[/size]
工作原理:设置好工人之后自动根据全网利润最佳的虚拟币结算为狗狗币或熊猫币,手续费1.25%

用熊猫币或狗狗币账户做用户名(如PE5B8kUQYvyr664GECpEZTVTA2epCeGZoX),工人账号做密码(比如pnd.1)。

举例:-o stratum+tcp://multi.pandapool.info:3128 -u PE5B8kUQYvyr664GECpEZTVTA2epCeGZoX -p pnd.1 --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://multi.bamboohouse.info:3128 -u PE5B8kUQYvyr664GECpEZTVTA2epCeGZoX -p pnd.1

主要服务器                                            备用服务器
Potato miner (less than 100 kH/s)    stratum+tcp://multi.pandapool.info:3008      stratum+tcp://multi.bamboohouse.info:3008
Average miner (less than 500 kH/s)    stratum+tcp://multi.pandapool.info:3032        stratum+tcp://multi.bamboohouse.info:3032
Mining rig (anything above)            stratum+tcp://multi.pandapool.info:3128      stratum+tcp://multi.bamboohouse.info:3128

官网
http://thepandacoin.net

钱包下载
v1.6.1
win32 zip|]win32 安装|mac|src

已添加节点的conf文件
http://bamboohouse.info/pandacoin.conf
放入以下位置:
XP---C:\Documents and Settings\你的用户名\Application Data\PandaCoin  
vista,win7---C:\Users\你的用户名\AppData\Roaming\PandaCoin
良好的工作啊 PND-Chinese! 谢谢你的努力! 你住在哪里?

我爱 pandacoin pnd!!! Cheesy

disclaimer - not trying to be racist but funny! i welcome our new chinese overlords! Cheesy Good work PND - Chinese! Spread the Panda love to our Asian counterparts!

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
bdanyo

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 11:22:02 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 12:05:14 PM by bdanyo

The first Pandacoin (PND) charity initiative have been created by a dedicated and awesome community member! Let's show our support and feel good by donating PNDs to a choice out of 4 different charity organisations!

It is a unique concept in that all donations made now will be held and only released to the chosen charity organisations until June 1st, 2015.

The charity wallet will be on a transparent and public address, managed by the Pandacoin (PND) development team. Read more about it and the chosen charity organisations here: http://pnd4pnd.com/

f3cuk

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:51:37 AM

Send some PND to thermopile, MOCKBA, roadies, aguy, Immortal and CitizenEra5ed.

http://pnd.showed.us/tx/3d381c43020d7bb7d99a70f97a0b70b6e07735420b633748085c4a8b5ff3b9b6
http://pnd.showed.us/tx/f04b11b496c1a29e338f595aadaae865ab1f94afccc211c6828f853e7a8bfc61

Another 700K left in the account. Also if i missed someone, please let me know.  Smiley

--

@bdanyo: Nice initiative! I'd be willing to donate any coins left after tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: