Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 01:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should XSI Add a Stealth Feature to Electrum?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  (Read 125327 times)
economist2000

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:21:54 PM

Could somebody tell me why i bought a small amount 0.20 BTC of XSS shares? This coin sucks and is even worse then XSS.... Call me when the price is rising TO THE MOON?!
XSS were on the moon. For a month the price soared 100 times. Now coin price falls already 5 times lower than a few days ago.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:27:58 PM

Could somebody tell me why i bought a small amount 0.20 BTC of XSS shares? This coin sucks and is even worse then XSS.... Call me when the price is rising TO THE MOON?!
XSS were on the moon. For a month the price soared 100 times. Now coin price falls already 5 times lower than a few days ago.

The block reward is WAY higher than it was in the beginning. These massive farms are hitting the coin and selling off for profit. In 2 weeks when the mining ends the price will correct and go much much higher.

Best thing to do right now is buy them while these guys are pushing the price down. (or mine them)
playah

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:47:32 PM

xsi.charityminingpools.com - UPDATED TO XSI - BLOCKS FOUND AND CONFIRMED!

Existing Accounts and Workers should also work!

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Why isn't your pool in the op, I would have already been mining there
cryptonewbie (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:10:10 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 10:00:01 PM by cryptonewbie

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Why isn't your pool in the op, I would have already been mining there

Charitymining was having issues with the pool until this morning.  I sent them an update, which turned out to be the fix they needed.

I spoke with them a couple hours ago, and seemed like everything was working fine, but we agreed it would be prudent to test a few blocks before I add them to the OP.

I am back online, and it seems like everything is fine so I just added them as promised.

SnoopCn

Activity: 184

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:16:45 PM

Are there no other projects in the works for this coin? Sad

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:19:23 PM

The block reward is WAY higher than it was in the beginning. These massive farms are hitting the coin and selling off for profit. In 2 weeks when the mining ends the price will correct and go much much higher.

Best thing to do right now is buy them while these guys are pushing the price down. (or mine them)

I certainly won't make any price predictions, but perhaps I am not the only one who majored in Economics  Grin

neite99

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:28:19 PM

I certainly won't make any price predictions, but perhaps I am not the only one who majored in Economics  Grin

Couldn't have said it better myself :-)
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:29:21 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 09:42:10 PM by cryptonewbie

There are several projects we are working on behind the scenes.  These include innovations, promotions, and ideas to improve price and liquidity.

We don't like to put information out simply to hype the coin, just updates once we have established facts and timelines like the switch to PoS.  

Definitely would love to hear any suggestions the community has.

ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:53:46 PM

XSI have all characteristics to get in top-10. rarely see good coin, XSI one of them Smiley
neite99

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:22:16 PM

There are several projects we are working on behind the scenes.  These include innovations, promotions, and ideas to improve price and liquidity.

We don't like to put information out simply to hype the coin, just updates once we have established facts and timelines like the switch to PoS.  

Any plans for a multipool? Seems like a team like yours could actually do it right :-)
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:25:01 PM

Any plans for a multipool? Seems like a team like yours could actually do it right :-)

That does sound like something we could do  Grin

neite99

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:25:33 PM

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Guys,

I don't mind taking the big chunks of the blocks mined but anyone mining on 0fee should really consider spreading the hashrate. having that much hashrate in one place is no good for a coin. Charitypool is a top notch pool and it would be a good idea to swap over and spread the mining.
workminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:27:22 PM

there have stabilityshares already! Huh
neite99

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:27:56 PM

That does sound like something we could do  Grin

Im sure you guys would do it right too. Not just a "point them at hashcows and choose XSI as payment" but a real multipool run by your team
neite99

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:29:15 PM

there have stabilityshares already! Huh

Im so confused by this. What are you talking about?
cryptonewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:47:40 PM

A few easy ways you can support StabilityShares....

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/stabilityxsi

Vote for StabilityShares on Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting

nlrobbie

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:18:15 AM

I will wait and keep faith..Mining also at the moment Smiley
neite99

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:51:16 AM

You should mine at charitypool and spread the hash.  Smiley
playah

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:44:33 AM

You should mine at charitypool and spread the hash.  Smiley

I came to help you out over there Smiley

I was asking a mod in the trollbox on polo about why XSI was still frozen, he said they were waiting on the dev to get back with them.
neite99

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:06:57 AM

You should mine at charitypool and spread the hash.  Smiley

I came to help you out over there Smiley

I was asking a mod in the trollbox on polo about why XSI was still frozen, he said they were waiting on the dev to get back with them.

Yeah. I saw you there. Smiley

I swapped 10 MH back to 0fee and got 26 in 1/2. The difficulty and hashrate is rising crazy fast. I'm fully on charity again.

I asked too and was PMing crytonewbie. CN said it would be about an hour (that was hours ago). I'm thinking Busoni is offline right now so it will probably get unfrozen when he jumps on again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: