Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
raleit2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:08:17 PM

Smiley First, i wanna thank you a lot for what you're trying to do for the community, but i can't help myself to be a bit surprise that we need to pay Mindfox to get him involved into CINNI. Truth is, i have the feeling to buy his consent, and it feels a bit like the community is consuming some fake love.

CINNI is a very seductive coin, and if Mindfox don't fall in love with it, then his involvement without genuine interest doesn't worth it.

Thanks, doing what I can, as I think it's now or never for CINNI. The anon-transfer tech announcement can not be a limp dud like the others we've seen up to this point. It's gotta be big and made bigger than just the release. And, to be blunt, if CINNI were as seductive as you say, I wouldn't feel compelled to try this.

I agree it should be seductive, but the market for whatever reason isn't paying attention - we all need to come up with ways to make sure it gets the deserved attention when the anon tech is released.

I think the whale might be why CINNI doesn't get the attention.

The Crypto world is extremely price driven and assume that if a coin stays at the same price, and don't soar = nothing new happens, or the news doesn't worth to be heard.

I don't believe the whale will be strong enough to fight against the market when ANON will be released.

That's what I'm counting on, but I dont think we can take that for granted - anything and everything has to be done to make it near-impossible for the announcement to become another dud.

For my part, that not only means getting mindfox on board, but also getting the other guy I talked about - the "counter-whale" big investor - on board. He's in the process of reviewing CINNI. If he likes what he sees, he'll go in big and publicly.

Ideally, all of this will happen around the time of the ANON release - in a way that makes it harder to the market to ignore or dismiss.
what do you mean the announcement was a dud?  lack of announcement or bad announcement?

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
1GJ6MocSnEih1tjPstsCKBxgH2PRpdBnVB
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:17:20 PM

OK then.
Heres a plan for you.

It's nice when people propose ideas that dont involve them having to lift a finger.

I dont think that we need to raise the funds to get one more name in to CINNI dev team. Thats why i answered like that.
CINNI devs do a very fine job and you/we all should give them credit for that.

I also dislike manipulating the price by involving new whale. Price needs to settle CINNI needs to spread naturally. There is no need for an artificial pump.
CINNI price should rise because its a great cryptocoin. Not because a millionaire buys a large percentage of it.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:23:02 PM

what people need to realize is Cinni is a coin well on its own with top range features that are new and unseen to a degree. the biggest issue is people are expecting the price hikes to happen asap or to be heavily manipulated like BC was, or to get that sudden boost like XC and many other basic Anon coins..... well i can tell you it just isn't going to happen that way for cinni. with all the fud and bs and people being far to obsessed with the price, many have forgotten the whole point to this coin because its a long term investment and not a short and quick blast off....
the trading bots on MP/Cryptys etc do not help the situation and the many dumpers that follow when a small price hike happens to push cinni past 10k, but as a community that is supposed to believe in this coin and the devs who work hard to produce the features we all need to work together to fight against the dumpers, buy up the sell walls and not just let them walk all over cinni, screw the whales over when they try to push the price down and buy and sell out the trading bots that force the price both ways until it hits their target buy area.

its time for everyone to stop acting like kids that are demanding action and price hikes to happen fast, support the coin's growth by helping its name get out there. if you know sites that trade and deal in goods for crypto, offer cinni to them and a new alternative payment option, given the new wallets invoice designs it would be right up thier ally. Time to pull ya fingers out ya ass's and start pitching in like the small few area already doing.
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:23:50 PM

Hello Cinni Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Cinni investment.  I'm a Cinni investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Thanks to everyone that has downloaded the app! Cheesy
We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.
Cinni has a bright future ahead! Good Luck to All!

THANKS for this update!!!   Shocked WO-HOOO!  Shocked ~darylluke.

Thanks for your support darylluke! Smiley  Go cinni!

No Worldcoin. Got to be kidding me

Hi randayh, you are in luck! Worldcoin is indeed available.  Simply, tap on the exchange option and switch to Cryptsy, then you should be able to find Worldcoin.

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

what people need to realize is Cinni is a coin well on its own with top range features that are new and unseen to a degree. the biggest issue is people are expecting the price hikes to happen asap or to be heavily manipulated like BC was, or to get that sudden boost like XC and many other basic Anon coins..... well i can tell you it just isn't going to happen that way for cinni. with all the fud and bs and people being far to obsessed with the price, many have forgotten the whole point to this coin because its a long term investment and not a short and quick blast off....
the trading bots on MP/Cryptys etc do not help the situation and the many dumpers that follow when a small price hike happens to push cinni past 10k, but as a community that is supposed to believe in this coin and the devs who work hard to produce the features we all need to work together to fight against the dumpers, buy up the sell walls and not just let them walk all over cinni, screw the whales over when they try to push the price down and buy and sell out the trading bots that force the price both ways until it hits their target buy area.

its time for everyone to stop acting like kids that are demanding action and price hikes to happen fast, support the coin's growth by helping its name get out there. if you know sites that trade and deal in goods for crypto, offer cinni to them and a new alternative payment option, given the new wallets invoice designs it would be right up thier ally. Time to pull ya fingers out ya ass's and start pitching in like the small few area already doing.

How can the devs keep on developing this coin forever if the coin isn't at a fair value? They do invest a lot of time, and they need also to pay for their expenses? It's quite logical...

People don't always talk about the price because of being greedy, there is also others factors.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:49:18 PM

How can the devs keep on developing this coin forever if the coin isn't at a fair value? They do invest a lot of time, and they need also to pay for their expenses? It's quite logical...

People don't always talk about the price because of being greedy, there is also others factors.

Excellent point. Battbot's near-absence here (and focus on XC) is a sign of things to come if the coin price doesn't come out of a coma soon.
sdersdf2

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

OK then.
Heres a plan for you.

It's nice when people propose ideas that dont involve them having to lift a finger.

I dont think that we need to raise the funds to get one more name in to CINNI dev team. Thats why i answered like that.
CINNI devs do a very fine job and you/we all should give them credit for that.

I also dislike manipulating the price by involving new whale. Price needs to settle CINNI needs to spread naturally. There is no need for an artificial pump.
CINNI price should rise because its a great cryptocoin. Not because a millionaire buys a large percentage of it.

It wouldnt be an artificial pump - big investor would buy only if, after his research, he finds he likes the coin. What I had in mind was that, if this happens, it should serve to magnify the signal of an existing positive vibe -- not create one out of thin air where none exists.
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:57:49 PM

coins dead face facts and move on
raleit2014

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 03:05:00 PM

You are forgetting the Dev's are investing in the future price of the Coin not the current calue of the coin

Schild_

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:16:00 PM

You are forgetting the Dev's are investing in the future price of the Coin not the current calue of the coin

No, i didn't forget that point. That's what we mostly all do here right ? I just say that there is also a limit to what you can pay now for something future.

Being honest i'm not so worried about CINNI, the anon stuff and point-of-sell systems, when built will make of that coin something you cannot ignore. We all know that, but we need to also promote the coin as a community.
Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:17:47 PM

Just so everyone is on the same page.

The devs were a little late with the last update, so some people whether weak handed or impatient dropped off CINNI.

They sold CINNI for cheap and we got in.

The devs are awesome, there is no doubt about that.

The devs have some amazing things planned for business infiltration. They will be reaching out to brick and mortars that will cause mainstream adoption. The businesses will essentially work as marketers by offering options for CINNI as payment at the Point of Sale. The customers will get wind of this "trend" and will advertise to new businesses. The cycle continues ad infinitum. News gets wind of this, the masses panic buy, and institutional investors get in. The low prices now are the calm before the storm. You'll be complaining about how the prices were so cheap just weaks before and will have wished that you put more BTC into buying. Another ace up CINNI's sleeve is the potential of a blitz marketing campaign that happens advertising CINNI to the masses and the institutional investors. Look at the market depth, one single institutional investor will push the prices up to 100,000 satoshis in an instant.

Btw, the schedule may be sooner than you think:

raleit2014

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 03:22:49 PM

Dev Please direct your team to maintain Website and PLEASE provide more documentation for Wallet and Invoicing and R/D on Anon.
I am tying to get some investors but they need more info then we have provided.

What a lot of start-ups will do is create an Investors Kit...It has all info in one easy location and updated regularly.

janim2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:51:23 PM

Can anyone tell me if cinnicoin nodes have gone live yet, or are they work in progress?
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:06:35 PM

Looks good,still solid and underpriced.

I am back in.  Cool

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:08:48 PM

Please dont forget to DONATE TO CINNI DEV.

Nobody likes to works for free. Smiley
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:10:14 PM

Nobody works for free. Smiley

+1

Devs donation address can be found from OP.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
raleit2014

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:27:03 PM

Just so everyone is on the same page.

The devs were a little late with the last update, so some people whether weak handed or impatient dropped off CINNI.

They sold CINNI for cheap and we got in.

The devs are awesome, there is no doubt about that.

The devs have some amazing things planned for business infiltration. They will be reaching out to brick and mortars that will cause mainstream adoption. The businesses will essentially work as marketers by offering options for CINNI as payment at the Point of Sale. The customers will get wind of this "trend" and will advertise to new businesses. The cycle continues ad infinitum. News gets wind of this, the masses panic buy, and institutional investors get in. The low prices now are the calm before the storm. You'll be complaining about how the prices were so cheap just weaks before and will have wished that you put more BTC into buying. Another ace up CINNI's sleeve is the potential of a blitz marketing campaign that happens advertising CINNI to the masses and the institutional investors. Look at the market depth, one single institutional investor will push the prices up to 100,000 satoshis in an instant. (...)

+1
THIS IS GREAT NEWS!  "They will be reaching out to brick and mortars that will cause mainstream adoption."  Please link info:
Another ace up CINNI's sleeve is the potential of a blitz marketing campaign that happens advertising CINNI to the masses and the institutional investors. Please link info:

sdersdf2

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:46:41 PM

Smiley First, i wanna thank you a lot for what you're trying to do for the community, but i can't help myself to be a bit surprise that we need to pay Mindfox to get him involved into CINNI. Truth is, i have the feeling to buy his consent, and it feels a bit like the community is consuming some fake love.

CINNI is a very seductive coin, and if Mindfox don't fall in love with it, then his involvement without genuine interest doesn't worth it.

Thanks, doing what I can, as I think it's now or never for CINNI. The anon-transfer tech announcement can not be a limp dud like the others we've seen up to this point. It's gotta be big and made bigger than just the release. And, to be blunt, if CINNI were as seductive as you say, I wouldn't feel compelled to try this.

I agree it should be seductive, but the market for whatever reason isn't paying attention - we all need to come up with ways to make sure it gets the deserved attention when the anon tech is released.

I think the whale might be why CINNI doesn't get the attention.

The Crypto world is extremely price driven and assume that if a coin stays at the same price, and don't soar = nothing new happens, or the news doesn't worth to be heard.

I don't believe the whale will be strong enough to fight against the market when ANON will be released.

That's what I'm counting on, but I dont think we can take that for granted - anything and everything has to be done to make it near-impossible for the announcement to become another dud.

For my part, that not only means getting mindfox on board, but also getting the other guy I talked about - the "counter-whale" big investor - on board. He's in the process of reviewing CINNI. If he likes what he sees, he'll go in big and publicly.

Ideally, all of this will happen around the time of the ANON release - in a way that makes it harder to the market to ignore or dismiss.
what do you mean the announcement was a dud?  lack of announcement or bad announcement?

Positive announcements that weren't just annoucements - CINNI has released several new features that make the coin/wallet a lot more usable for a lot of different things. But the market has ignored all of these positive announcements.
Schild_

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:52:45 PM

Can anyone tell me if cinnicoin nodes have gone live yet, or are they work in progress?

Not yet, it should be there with the anon release Smiley You need to have more than 15k CINNI if i remember well Smiley.

Looks good,still solid and underpriced.

I am back in.  Cool

Welcome back to CINNI, and for good i hope. I'm pretty sure you won't regret it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.

Indeed. I guess i'm gonna offer all my stakes for the next 3 months to the community and to the devs.
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:13:15 PM

Any donation you may consider sending me, I ask that you send it to Battbot and Rynomster instead. They are working really hard. I'm sure they would appreciate the gesture. You can find their donation addresses in the OP.  (And a big thanks to those who have already donated!)

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: