Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:47:23 AM

It's time to bring in mindfox to clear things up and get CINNI back on track. What say you, CinniCoin dev?

This and shield as community manager,    win - win

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:50:24 AM

Sounds like Mindfox is the guy to help out.

If Cinnicoin says "No" then he also needs to show why he doesn't agree. ie. he already has the plans in motion. He stands to win too if what he says is true (that he holds coins he bought above 20sats). If he doesn't agree, and also won't tell the community what's going on then this proves he is either up to no good, or completely incompetent.

Cinnicoin: Surely you want the value to rise, even as you said before a slow solid growth? So why are your actions not making sense? I'd like to know why you're against a highly qualified coder getting things on track?

Community: Don't get too bogged down in "anon".... it's becoming common now, and really doesn't add to a coin like everyone is going on about IMO. Better to think of more innovation to set us apart from the rest. Start working more on useability in the real world. Even BTC is still trying to get that. When BTC is accepted widely it's value will skyrocket, not an "anon" feature.

Just my thoughts.

And I really think you guys voicing genuine concerns are great Cinni Community members. No FUDing, just constructive questions and thoughts about Cinnicoin. That in itself is gold IMHO. Great work!!
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:15:45 AM

Battbot is free to do and support whatever he personally chooses.

Cinni is the coin that will return higher ROI at these levels IMO.

People have been saying that all the way down from 20 to 4, including the "marketing" guy, all the way up to when he acknowledged his CINNI sell-off and left.

That Marketing guy "crindon" was an idiot. He's full of hot air and what he's going to do. He was marketing Mint at 25 sats. It's now at 4. He's a dreamer that thinks he knows what he's doing. When a professional marketing guy posts with massive red/green font, it tells me he is not a professional marketer. Crindon is a wannabe in the cryto world.

Tell me honestly, if you were paying him for his services would you keep him or fire him??

No, you're the idiot. I don't know why you won't let me leave peacefully. I left while saying good things about CINNI and now you have to rip into me again after I've left.

What I do on this forum is not the same as what I do in the real world with marketing. You have to be pretty stupid to make blanket assumptions like that. I obviously had some effect as you are still trying to insult me after all this time. You've never seen my actual work in SMM, with landers and media buys, so don't assume you know how well I can get conversions.

I changed my mind about CINNI because my gut feeling changed about the coin. My gut feeling is usually not wrong. I used to think highly of it and then I woke up one day and realized there was something seriously wrong about the coin and the developers. I knew that there was something wrong about the development team. The development team will make or break a coin. That's all there is to it. If the development team is weak, the coin will fail. Rynomaster had some issue with his bike, but he was just covering because he had issues with the CINNI wallet development. The invoice and receipt wallet was days late past the deadline that was set for that weekend which is a huge red flag. Being days late in the crypto world spells big trouble. I knew that they wouldn't be able to pull it off. Then the main tech guy, Rynomaster, left the team for good. Another Huge Red Flag. The kicker? I read somewhere there is a whale manipulating the coin. He keeps dumping into it and he killed other coins in the same fashion. Unfortunately, he has the same plan with CINNI. This isn't FUD, it's facts. You keep trying to vent on me for CINNI failing, well guess what? It has nothing to do with me, it has to do with the weak development team that fell apart. The development team is what makes or breaks the coin, not any member of the community.

If you and I weren't having this argument, I would tell you to leave the coin or at least diversify into something that has a strong development team like BC, XC, or VRC. Otherwise, you will continue losing money. They are after market penetration and reaching the masses, what CINNI tried to do, but failed. Never put all your eggs in one basket. I could be wrong and CINNI could recover, but my gut says otherwise. The developer keeps saying he doesn't care about the price, well, he must to some extent, because the price is how you keep score.

For anyone who has a lot of this coin, consider researching other coin developers and diversifying. Examine the team carefully, look at their road map and look at their track record. Do your due diligence before investing. Don't put all your eggs into one basket. Lose some money rather than losing everything.
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:25:02 AM

My gut feeling is usually not wrong

Like in Mint ? How's did that go for you?

You keep trying to vent on me for CINNI failing, well guess what? It has nothing to do with me

I don't blame you for Cinnis fall. Had nothing to do with you. I just said you were a crap marketer full of shit. You will always be judged by your past performance, much like an athlete is judged by his last game.

I hope your next game makes you a ton of money, I sincerely do. But happy you've moved on and "wished us well".

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:46:43 AM

People have been saying that all the way down from 20 to 4, including the "marketing" guy, all the way up to when he acknowledged his CINNI sell-off and left.

That Marketing guy "crindon" was an idiot. He's full of hot air and what he's going to do. He was marketing Mint at 25 sats. It's now at 4. He's a dreamer that thinks he knows what he's doing. When a professional marketing guy posts with massive red/green font, it tells me he is not a professional marketer. Crindon is a wannabe in the cryto world.

Tell me honestly, if you were paying him for his services would you keep him or fire him??

No, you're the idiot. I don't know why you won't let me leave peacefully. I left while saying good things about CINNI and now you have to rip into me again after I've left.

What I do on this forum is not the same as what I do in the real world with marketing. You have to be pretty stupid to make blanket assumptions like that. I obviously had some effect as you are still trying to insult me after all this time. You've never seen my actual work in SMM, with landers and media buys, so don't assume you know how well I can get conversions.

I changed my mind about CINNI because my gut feeling changed about the coin. My gut feeling is usually not wrong. I used to think highly of it and then I woke up one day and realized there was something seriously wrong about the coin and the developers. I knew that there was something wrong about the development team. The development team will make or break a coin. That's all there is to it. If the development team is weak, the coin will fail. Rynomaster had some issue with his bike, but he was just covering because he had issues with the CINNI wallet development. The invoice and receipt wallet was days late past the deadline that was set for that weekend which is a huge red flag. Being days late in the crypto world spells big trouble. I knew that they wouldn't be able to pull it off. Then the main tech guy, Rynomaster, left the team for good. Another Huge Red Flag. The kicker? I read somewhere there is a whale manipulating the coin. He keeps dumping into it and he killed other coins in the same fashion. Unfortunately, he has the same plan with CINNI. This isn't FUD, it's facts. You keep trying to vent on me for CINNI failing, well guess what? It has nothing to do with me, it has to do with the weak development team that fell apart. The development team is what makes or breaks the coin, not any member of the community.

If you and I weren't having this argument, I would tell you to leave the coin or at least diversify into something that has a strong development team like BC, XC, or VRC. Otherwise, you will continue losing money. They are after market penetration and reaching the masses, what CINNI tried to do, but failed. Never put all your eggs in one basket. I could be wrong and CINNI could recover, but my gut says otherwise. The developer keeps saying he doesn't care about the price, well, he must to some extent, because the price is how you keep score.

For anyone who has a lot of this coin, consider researching other coin developers and diversifying. Examine the team carefully, look at their road map and look at their track record. Do your due diligence before investing. Don't put all your eggs into one basket. Lose some money rather than losing everything.

There is some good tips made by crindon but unfortunately XC and others with there under 6 million supply will also fail. XC, cloak, VRC, DRK are easily manipulated because of small supply. Blackcoin however might end up being the most successful in the long run out of the lot you mentioned.

CINNI who knows what is going to happen, only the CINNI dev knows at this stage if he is going to achieve what was set out in the whitepaper.
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:57:34 AM

There is some good tips made by crindon but unfortunately XC and others with there under 6 million supply will also fail. XC, cloak, VRC, DRK are easily manipulated because of small supply. Blackcoin however might end up being the most successful in the long run out of the lot you mentioned.

CINNI who knows what is going to happen, only the CINNI dev knows at this stage if he is going to achieve what was set out in the whitepaper.

If I was the CINNI dev I would be buying at these prices and then release a update, in terms of upward price potential this coin has the best in terms of rewards but also comes with the greatest risk.

Crindon while I respect your views, I have worked with plenty marketing managers in my time and it's all about the moment and getting on the bandwagon while something is relevant. In 2 months from now you will forget XC even existed. It's all about who can talk the most BS at the right time to spark interest on a particular product/subject etc.

I also said XC was in a bubble and I see the price has come crashing down from it's highs a day or 2 ago.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:03:50 AM

I also said XC was in a bubble and I see the price has come crashing down from it's highs a day or 2 ago.

The above I mentioned a couple of days ago that XC was in a bubble. There is hardly any supply which makes it easy to mess with but will never get wide scale merchant adoption like blackcoin potentially could.

My guess is that coins with 1mil - 2.5mil supply with "innovation" will be the next big thing to create swing volumes.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:14:47 AM

[...]

I used to think highly of it and then I woke up one day and realized there was something seriously wrong about the coin and the developers. I knew that there was something wrong about the development team. The development team will make or break a coin. That's all there is to it. If the development team is weak, the coin will fail. Rynomaster had some issue with his bike, but he was just covering because he had issues with the CINNI wallet development. The invoice and receipt wallet was days late past the deadline that was set for that weekend which is a huge red flag. Being days late in the crypto world spells big trouble. I knew that they wouldn't be able to pull it off. Then the main tech guy, Rynomaster, left the team for good. Another Huge Red Flag. The kicker? I read somewhere there is a whale manipulating the coin. He keeps dumping into it and he killed other coins in the same fashion. Unfortunately, he has the same plan with CINNI. This isn't FUD, it's facts. You keep trying to vent on me for CINNI failing, well guess what? It has nothing to do with me, it has to do with the weak development team that fell apart. The development team is what makes or breaks the coin, not any member of the community.

Crindon, you know, I can't argue with one word you've said above about CINNI. Not one word.
mikenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:30:41 AM

The invoice and receipt wallet was days late past the deadline that was set for that weekend which is a huge red flag. Being days late in the crypto world spells big trouble.

If you and I weren't having this argument, I would tell you to leave the coin or at least diversify into something that has a strong development team like BC, XC, or VRC.

So when Cinni deliver this wallet fully working as promised just a day or two later, its a red flag. When VRC announces a full working SMS anon app just to finally deliver a crappy buggy non working alpha version 5 days after the deadline, its a great team and a strong coin.

I start to believe Altcoin success is not about new features at all. Its about hype and PR only.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:10:35 PM

I have invested all my coins from CINNI to NAV. Its looking very promising and price is 600 sat. 10k expected. If you guys are disappointed by CINNI I advice sure profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:36:46 PM

The invoice and receipt wallet was days late past the deadline that was set for that weekend which is a huge red flag. Being days late in the crypto world spells big trouble.

If you and I weren't having this argument, I would tell you to leave the coin or at least diversify into something that has a strong development team like BC, XC, or VRC.

So when Cinni deliver this wallet fully working as promised just a day or two later, its a red flag. When VRC announces a full working SMS anon app just to finally deliver a crappy buggy non working alpha version 5 days after the deadline, its a great team and a strong coin.

I start to believe Altcoin success is not about new features at all. Its about hype and PR only.

Good points. It's a shame CINNI doesnt have good PR and confirmation on what we've been told is 100% original/effective anon tech. It would have most of the package. I think, beyond PR/marketing, its the lack of enthusiasm and engagement from the CINNI devs that has been palpable all along. Rynomaster aside, it's the sense that the others wanted little or nothing to do with this thread or the general public.

xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:39:00 PM

only invest as much as you can afford to lose.
one of the reasons for the crash is people did not do that.
when it started going up some people went all in or used alot of their money, then when it started going down a little everyone panic sold and now people are selling because of capitulation.

don't buy a coin with all your money.
only use a small amount that you don't mind not losing.
then you are able to let it give you roi if possible, if not then it wont be a big deal.

for example if you are a guy with 10 btc, dont buy with more than 0.5 btc.
this way you can keep it and if it goes up alot then you make alot of profit. if it does does not do too well then you don't lose alot compared to the rest of your money.

but if you buy with all your money and it starts going down a little i think you will panic sell and that will make other people panic sell and will cause a chain reaction to get us to where we are now.

i think cinni will recover naturally with time.
when it starts going up though, remember not to use all of your money. only use a small part.

also when you dont care about the money you will stop talking about the price 24/7
you will then realize coins are a computer science project which everyone can get involved in.
we can make cinni the best currency together by working on things which are useful and have utility.
please follow my advice and stop worrying about the price. just enjoy the coin use the features it has with your friends. get more people involved in the community and if you are capable of helping then feel free to help. cinni is open source.  

We're currently talking with one of the senior programmers from one of the other leading second generation cryptocurrencies regarding getting him to help contribute to help implement some of the functionality that they offer, in Cinnicoin.
+10000

mikenz

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:20:59 PM

sorry to hear that..  who exactly are you?
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:24:38 PM

Sounds like panic sell

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mikenz

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:26:24 PM

hmmm..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=219906;sa=showPosts

Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:31:03 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 01:46:32 PM by Schild_

Hey Guys!

I must say i'm extremely surprised to see some of you asking for me to become the community manager. I'm pretty sure it's a hard task and a difficult position to have , but of course a real honor  Smiley.

I have few concerns about it

1) The first one is personal, i'm still in law school and I have exams in september.
2)The second one is that for PR, the best would be to have someone who's mother tongue is english, i'm pretty sure you guys noticed i'm not an native... It's really an issue when it comes to giving serious information to the community.
3) I think some member of the community here already have some plans for marketing and PR, so they already provided some hard work.

The solution would be to build a solid team community management team.

I think we need to make the best of the situation we have by seing the positive points instead of complaining and keep on scaring investors with chaos, trying to see who's fault it is. Let's take this week to give CINNI a lifting.

Here are the good points:

- We are getting a new PR team/ Community management team. Things are going to seriously change. Some people here knows how the altcoins market works, i've been already in contact with them.

- We are actively searching for some other devs. Perhaps the circumstance allows us to have even more than we had.

- Cheap coins- perfect to hire more developers, and to host a social network campaign.
The adoption of Cinni will be easier if we can give away some CINNIs , and if the investors can get a lot of them for their Bitcoin.
The price which is almost at an all time low is perfect to attract investor who should be satisfied with the coin, as it recovers and go back up again.

- The coin is flawless. The coin itself has nothing to do with it's price.
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:55:59 PM

I don't get your point?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:59:54 PM

My observation over year:

Scam one of course:
- top promise features: anon (not ready yet)
- nice wallet ( at start best option all believe that coin will be huge at beginig
coin need to have premine ofcourse )
- scam technology hype vs price: SMS features ( well know for year... https://coinbase.com/sms_service but was PRed like new crypto feature... )
- scam hype ( Jamajka,Nascar team price jump becouse of that noobs buying <> whales selling)
- last tries 1day/2day scam mining of 1m coins cool features ext mega promises

Then you go with real innovation:
BTC – 1 st POW digital real currency
PC - discovery PPC
XCP –1 st decentralized exchange
NXT -  assent exchange (XCP was 1 but ok )
Namecoin – alternative p2p domain system
Ripple – unique payment protocol
REAL Annomity – Zeroknowlege(ANC in work) – crypto night(BCN XMR…) – BC,XPC cross chain trading
BC switching to pure POS from POW (increasing POS protocol security over time  very fast protocol)(80+ clones today…)
BC –blackcoin halo 1 st client with miltisign (2 factor authentication wallet )
BC –blackcoin halo 1 st coin with p2p smart contracts no middle man (buying, selling, hiring people possible)
BC - Night trader BC BTC to fiat 1st decentralized exchange (in progress same creator like halo)
Cinni - Invoice system if good development in future can be interesting combine with stuf like halo client or eltherum client can be interesting
DOGE - community you can laught but they have over 20 000 active wallets and they aren't POS ! Many fresh blood into crypto.

WTF innovation:
GUE – power bar in wallet
BIL,TALK – chat in wallet
FATE – fork feature

Overhyped innovation meme name future celebrity coins:
- jamajka,Nascar Doge hype
- LTC asic proff (2yes ago all were saing that there no chance that asic for ltc will come out so fast and they will cost more than GPU cards)
- Blackcoin Mooltipool (it helps a lot but it not provide + 10% day but it works slowly and pump REAL 1-5m $ per year direct into BC )
- Asic proff > POS > Anon (that was triggers to create pumps on scam coins)
- big name coins Coinye, RPC
- rival coins CATcoin(Doge) , Whitecoin(Blackcoin)

Now best part REAL innovation coin will have buyers with next BTC pump...
At least i think like that,
not now - to many scams in crypto to many premined coins IPO scams at lunch ext.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:00:32 PM

I think Jorrr might be one of SxC account and he tried to troll us.  Roll Eyes
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:04:33 PM

That's the fluttercoin forum.
What you post here to create panic
Pages: « 1 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: