Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 [593] 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
jonathan993

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:12:50 PM

Two outcomes. Coin price explode. Coin price fall
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:32:58 PM

Woah, you must be Psychic Wink
jonathan993

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:46:25 PM

Woah, you must be Psychic Wink

Thxs I have a 100% track record
jonathan993

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:11:30 PM

You have made some very valid points.

This has been my concern all along about battbot - not that he wanted to go off to XC (that's fine), but why -- something to do with  CINNI's prospects (or lack thereof)?

And we should be given more info regarding the specs/anon development from Cinni Dev (Chime in anytime here Cinnicoin!).

What we need to do as a community is focus on the future. Even if this means organising a coder and getting donations to get what was promised done.

This is exactly what I've tried to do (see my message history). I got the biggest name in devs, **mindfox** (check his!! message history) seriously interested in helping out. Part of what he agreed to was to review the work done so far and give an honest thumbs up or down based on his review. CinniCoin's PM'd me with a simple "no", without explanation. The timing is interesting because, as you can see from my message history, this was in the days leading to these dev departures. This is what really concerned me before battbot's departure. I have concerns we've all been misled about what is or isn't going on - concerns mindfox would've been able to either dispel or address if they turned out to be true.

Think about it, if this coin was 30k Sats before, then thats where it should be plus a lot more with the said features. Putting up a small donation each will reap rewards multiple times over.

So if we have to, then I for one will put in my BTC to get this on the road. Whatever was done before no matter how wrong or bad is done. We can't change that, and remember in Crypto there are many many scams that happpen over and over. What we have left is a very very solid coin with a strong community. The naysayers may label us as "bag holders" and that's ok. Who cares. Any coin that suffers a setback has bag holders, it's a Mathematical certainty.

So Cinnicoin I have some questions for you.

1. What is the status of the anon?
2. Do we need external funding to get thing done?
3. IS there anything you want from us? Many here are happy to help, so communicate with us all, give us a current snapshot of Cinni and a plan.

And please be open and honest about what is and has gone on so we can move forward as a community/team and get Cinni up with the top 3 where it belongs!!

People tend to be quiet when there's trouble brewing that they dont want you to know about (note Mt. Gox's silence up to when they were forced to reveal the truth. Same with CINNI's dev departures - silence until the bad news hits -- battbot had to publicly resign so he could go on devoting "time and energy" to posting on XC without being berated for his absence here).

I think we need a credible outsider to come in and answer these questions - answers that would give us, and more importantly the markets,confidence that the truth is really out there and any issues on their way to being addressed. That would get us out of this limbo.

The only CINNI effort I'm willing to devote BTC to is paying mindfox for an independent evaluation of where things really stand and what needs to be done.

Silence before trouble .... :/ tthat's worrying
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:15:57 PM

My patience is starting to run thin as well, and i am holding a huge amount compared to most in this thread.
Im not going to bother ryomster with PM, but i would like to read hes statement, what is going on with development?

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:22:23 PM

Cinnicoin, whatever time zone your in, I'm sure you've had time to read the forum as you were online several hours ago. No response can be seen as a concern, as in my past dealings any scammers go quiet, then post that they are busy coding and do not have time.

You need to say something, or get someone to do it on your behalf.

If I were you I'd be buying loads then work with Mindfox to make serious money and a great coin. Not sure what your intentions are, because your actions are confusing at best.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:26:38 PM

Cinnicoin, whatever time zone your in, I'm sure you've had time to read the forum as you were online several hours ago. No response can be seen as a concern, as in my past dealings any scammers go quiet, then post that they are busy coding and do not have time.

You need to say something, or get someone to do it on your behalf.

If I were you I'd be buying loads then work with Mindfox to make serious money and a great coin. Not sure what your intentions are, because your actions are confusing at best.

In the world of crypto as we've seen it the past few months, it's not always right/correct, but it tends to be the safest bet to assume the worst.
I think we should put up a poll to bring in mindfox. He is never this unresponsive and at the very least he'd help to sort out what has and hasnt been done.
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:32:23 PM

- We are actively searching for some other devs. Perhaps the circumstance allows us to have even more than we had.

Excellent points - I'd add that if we can get big-name devs like mindfox involved, others will follow. Getting him would attract a lot of positive attention (from other devs and other investors) to CINNI.
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:18:41 PM

You forgot boring flatline dissapointing everybody Smiley
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:26:34 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 05:37:36 PM by Schild_

- We are actively searching for some other devs. Perhaps the circumstance allows us to have even more than we had.

Excellent points - I'd add that if we can get big-name devs like mindfox involved, others will follow. Getting him would attract a lot of positive attention (from other devs and other investors) to CINNI.

Smiley

I Pm'd yesterday Cinnicoin, and he kindly answered me. I think he's working on something, he was connected during several hours.  From what i've heard (from someone else), he has some ressources for the coin and some time.

Now, the issue is that we need to hear something from him. The community needs to hear what's his up to. Cinnicoin loves Cinni, one can see he considers it as his baby. Cinnicoin is the one bringing his original vision to the coin. What he says about the coin gives me the sensation he's an extremely devoted dev, a bit like an artist coder, with his piece of art. Replacing it is a crazy idea, in my opinion.

Having others devs working with him, like Mindfox would be amazing, but only if they cooperate peacefully. The worse thing we need now is to have a division between the community between pro and cons. The ideal situation would be to have several good devs committed to the coin, working as a team, to get the work done faster!
Btw, Rynomster, told me he still holds CINNI and would be up to come back to give a hand if he has some time later.

I see many of you guys, who are investors, getting disappointed with the situation. I'm also a bit disappointed with the current situation obviously, but it's not that serious. It only means it takes a bit more time. They already provided a lot of work to get anon working, and maybe we are not so far away from getting it.

I don't have so much coins. 20k roughly. I understand it gets hard for the one who owns way much more, it's never pleasing to be at lost, and full of uncertainty.  But are the perspectives that bad? I'm really not sure. It's just a little contretemps. Something awful would be to sell low. Many people buy high and sell too low, when they are full of fear. But i dunno, being honest, only you can decide, you have free will. I'm sure Cinnicoin won't abandon his coin, and soon or late if you are disappointed and decide you don't like CINNI anymore, i believe you'll have a better opportunity to get out than now.
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:35:28 PM

Smiley

I Pm'd yesterday Cinnicoin, and he kindly answered me. I think he's working on something, he was connected during several hours.  From what i've heard (from someone else), he has some ressources for the coin and some time.

Now, the issue is that we need to hear something from him. The community needs to hear what's his up to. Cinnicoin loves Cinni, one can see he considers it as his baby. Cinnicoin is the one bringing his original vision to the coin. What he says about the coin gives me the sensation he's an extremely devoted dev, a bit like an artist coder, with his piece of art. Replacing it is a crazy idea, in my opinion.

Having others devs working with him, like Mindfox would be amazing, but only if they cooperate peacefully. The worse thing we need now is to have a division between the community between pro and cons. The ideal situation would be to have several good devs committed to the coin, working as a team, to get the work done faster!
Btw, Rynomster, told me he still holds CINNI and would be up to come back to give a hand if he has some time later.

I see many of you guys, who are investors, getting disappointed with the situation. I'm also a bit disappointed with the current situation obviously, but it's not that serious. It only means it takes a bit more time. They already provided a lot of work to get anon working, and maybe we are not so far away from getting it.

I don't have so much coins. 20k roughly. I understand it gets hard for the one who owns way much more, it's never pleasing to be at lost, and full of uncertainty.  But are the perspectives that bad? I'm not sure. Something awful would be to sell low. Many people buy high and sell too low, when they are full of fear. But i dunno, being honest, only you can decide, you have free will. I'm sure Cinnicoin won't abandon his coin, and soon or late if you are disappointed and decide you don't like CINNI anymore, i believe you'll have a better opportunity to get out than now.

Thanks for the update Schild!
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:17:52 PM

Cinni devs possibly coming to XC why would battbott offer 20k for a developer to come to XC.... fishy

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/486536030296997889
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:20:43 PM

Cinni devs possibly coming to XC why would battbott offer 20k for a developer to come to XC.... fishy

Batbot quit Cinni like many people have, I dont know if you were aware of that...No need to post that here

sdersdf2

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:08:42 PM

Batbot quit Cinni like many people have, I dont know if you were aware of that...No need to post that here

Yet another example of how battbot was hard at work, devoting his "time and energy" to XC while pretending to be a supportive "Community Manager" who believed in CINNI.
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:28:17 PM

Yet another example of how battbot was hard at work, devoting his "time and energy" to XC while pretending to be a supportive "Community Manager" who believed in CINNI.

Batbott has been gone for a while. Who cares.  It's been probably 2-3 weeks which is an eternity in the crypto world.
Let's be grateful for what he has done before and move on. I think he's official departure is a good thing. Embarrassed
That's also why the coin had bad PR recently, and this is not affordable in the alt coins word..
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 12:10:50 AM

Hello Cinni Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Cinni investment.  I'm a Cinni investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal, Cryptsy, and Bittrex. Polo will be added soon.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660696.0

Thanks to everyone that has supported our app.  Smiley Bittrex is now live on the newest update!

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:02:34 AM

Batbott has been gone for a while. Who cares.  It's been probably 2-3 weeks which is an eternity in the crypto world.
Let's be grateful for what he has done before and move on. I think he's official departure is a good thing. Embarrassed
That's also why the coin had bad PR recently, and this is not affordable in the alt coins word..

Why dont you join cinni team for community manager?
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:00:54 AM

CinniCoin dev has not answered your questions in this forum. I assume he hasn't via PM.
Assume the worst - that there may be little or no progress on the anon solution and this might be why all the other devs have left.

I need to establish whether there's a community consensus on bringing in mindfox (could someone set up a poll?) and maybe bring mindfox into the thread conversation. Problem is, he's well-mannered and might see it as stepping on the CinniCoin dev's toes, so it would be good to establish what the community consensus is on this point.

Smiley

I don't have so much coins. 20k roughly. I understand it gets hard for the one who owns way much more, it's never pleasing to be at lost, and full of uncertainty.  But are the perspectives that bad? I'm not sure. Something awful would be to sell low. Many people buy high and sell too low, when they are full of fear. But i dunno, being honest, only you can decide, you have free will. I'm sure Cinnicoin won't abandon his coin, and soon or late if you are disappointed and decide you don't like CINNI anymore, i believe you'll have a better opportunity to get out than now.

Thanks for the update Schild!
turk-fx

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:22:55 AM

Hi guys. I am in touch with cinnicoin. We are in the process of taking over the social media. We have a new member who will help with social media. He also have MBA and some experience. I am in the process of creating a teamwork on asana.com waiting the community movement volunteers to send me their email. THere are other ideas/projects coming soon. First we need to get social media going, so we can promote other stuff. second project is on updating the website. so all be relaxed. No need to panic. Battbot did some good work, but lately his focus shifted anyways.

DARK Coin - Next innovation in Cypto world
My darkcoin address -> XtvnzfFJ7U7S8PHsEnTGAVKreTPmJWZoMv
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:26:53 AM

Hi guys. I am in touch with cinnicoin. We are in the process of taking over the social media. We have a new member who will help with social media. He also have MBA and some experience. I am in the process of creating a teamwork on asana.com waiting the community movement volunteers to send me their email. THere are other ideas/projects coming soon. First we need to get social media going, so we can promote other stuff. second project is on updating the website. so all be relaxed. No need to panic. Battbot did some good work, but lately his focus shifted anyways.

Is rynomster still on the team? Is the anon and point-to-point retail system still being worked on or is this a completely fresh restart?

Pages: « 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 [593] 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: