Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 [594] 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:37:11 AM

Hi guys. I am in touch with cinnicoin. We are in the process of taking over the social media. We have a new member who will help with social media. He also have MBA and some experience. I am in the process of creating a teamwork on asana.com waiting the community movement volunteers to send me their email. THere are other ideas/projects coming soon. First we need to get social media going, so we can promote other stuff. second project is on updating the website. so all be relaxed. No need to panic. Battbot did some good work, but lately his focus shifted anyways.

Is rynomster still on the team? Is the anon and point-to-point retail system still being worked on or is this a completely fresh restart?

They've avoided talking about it, so my best guess would be it's nonexistent or nowhere near completion and/or suspended. Otherwise, they'd be talking about it.
CinniCoin dev, please feel free to correct me. We'd all love to hear from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:40:40 AM

Nice mini pump, finally I can see a big green bar on the chart, it won't last long though but still it's a nice pump after 3 hours stuck at 4,9k

Hi guys. I am in touch with cinnicoin. We are in the process of taking over the social media. We have a new member who will help with social media. He also have MBA and some experience. I am in the process of creating a teamwork on asana.com waiting the community movement volunteers to send me their email. THere are other ideas/projects coming soon. First we need to get social media going, so we can promote other stuff. second project is on updating the website. so all be relaxed. No need to panic. Battbot did some good work, but lately his focus shifted anyways.

Is rynomster still on the team? Is the anon and point-to-point retail system still being worked on or is this a completely fresh restart?

They've avoided talking about it, so my best guess would be it's not existent or very little progress has been made. Otherwise, they'd be talking about it.

I think rynomster is still part of the dev team, he was last seen to be online yesterday and his signature remains the same as it was

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:12:50 AM

About time He was in touch with US.
turk-fx

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:17:36 AM

They've avoided talking about it, so my best guess would be it's nonexistent or nowhere near completion and/or suspended. Otherwise, they'd be talking about it.

Rynomstr was working on EM messaging and invoicing. He delivered what he promised. There will be updates with the status of PR and upcoming -improvements to the coin. So you all be relaxed and wait. Creating none-sense speculation is only hurting your investment. This coin already came so far. We will share the updates once everything in its place.

DARK Coin - Next innovation in Cypto world
My darkcoin address -> XtvnzfFJ7U7S8PHsEnTGAVKreTPmJWZoMv
kentwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:21:38 AM

the cinni coin on the mintpal are lower these days...
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:41:18 AM

Cinnicoin, whatever time zone your in, I'm sure you've had time to read the forum as you were online several hours ago. No response can be seen as a concern, as in my past dealings any scammers go quiet, then post that they are busy coding and do not have time.

You need to say something, or get someone to do it on your behalf.

If I were you I'd be buying loads then work with Mindfox to make serious money and a great coin. Not sure what your intentions are, because your actions are confusing at best.

I see that there are many of you asking the dev team to do something to help the price recover. Well, as a matter of fact the price is being driven by people's interest.

No matter what the devs deliver, if the people dont have an interest to buy on a high price then the price increase is never going to happen.

HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:31:17 AM

Cinnicoin, whatever time zone your in, I'm sure you've had time to read the forum as you were online several hours ago. No response can be seen as a concern, as in my past dealings any scammers go quiet, then post that they are busy coding and do not have time.

You need to say something, or get someone to do it on your behalf.

If I were you I'd be buying loads then work with Mindfox to make serious money and a great coin. Not sure what your intentions are, because your actions are confusing at best.

I see that there are many of you asking the dev team to do something to help the price recover. Well, as a matter of fact the price is being driven by people's interest.

No matter what the devs deliver, if the people dont have an interest to buy on a high price then the price increase is never going to happen.

Very true, but LACK of communication concerns people, which in itself does affect the price. With what's happened recently, and the way Alt Currencies work ATM, there should be some communication IMO.

FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:41:59 AM

Hello Cinni Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Cinni investment.  I'm a Cinni investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal, Cryptsy, and Bittrex. Polo will be added soon.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660696.0

Thanks to everyone that has supported our app.  Smiley Bittrex is now live on the newest update!

Wow this is pretty neat app,  me likes much!!  

Seriously devs need to talk or else people go crazy.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:44:25 AM

Cinni devs possibly coming to XC why would battbott offer 20k for a developer to come to XC.... fishy

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/486536030296997889

Batbot quit Cinni like many people have, I dont know if you were aware of that...No need to post that here

Yet another example of how battbot was hard at work, devoting his "time and energy" to XC while pretending to be a supportive "Community Manager" who believed in CINNI.

Batbott has been gone for a while. Who cares.  It's been probably 2-3 weeks which is an eternity in the crypto world.
Let's be grateful for what he has done before and move on. I think he's official departure is a good thing. Embarrassed
That's also why the coin had bad PR recently, and this is not affordable in the alt coins word..

Why dont you join cinni team for community manager?

I am joining! Smiley

Schild_

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:47:22 AM

Hello Cinni Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Cinni investment.  I'm a Cinni investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal, Cryptsy, and Bittrex. Polo will be added soon.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660696.0

Thanks to everyone that has supported our app.  Smiley Bittrex is now live on the newest update!

That's a neat app! Nice work!
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:10:24 AM

Cinni devs possibly coming to XC why would battbott offer 20k for a developer to come to XC.... fishy

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/486536030296997889

Batbot quit Cinni like many people have, I dont know if you were aware of that...No need to post that here

Yet another example of how battbot was hard at work, devoting his "time and energy" to XC while pretending to be a supportive "Community Manager" who believed in CINNI.

Batbott has been gone for a while. Who cares.  It's been probably 2-3 weeks which is an eternity in the crypto world.
Let's be grateful for what he has done before and move on. I think he's official departure is a good thing. Embarrassed
That's also why the coin had bad PR recently, and this is not affordable in the alt coins word..

Why dont you join cinni team for community manager?

I am joining! Smiley

Thank you for all your efforts so far, and look forward to hearing more from you.

GO CINNI !!!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:42:43 AM

Very true, but LACK of communication concerns people, which in itself does affect the price. With what's happened recently, and the way Alt Currencies work ATM, there should be some communication IMO.

Today is just to many clones which just adds nothing …
And mintpal added to many nija coins AC WC SC which were pure scams ...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
hitbtc

Activity: 525

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:04:17 AM

Hello again! It's the Hibtc team here, and we invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for Cinni and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: You can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Any questions, feel free to ask!

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:33:30 AM

how about we forget about "community managers", it a rather scammy title that originated with a few people who hijacked Cinni momentum to twist it for their profits and pumps and have now gone move on to their own coin scams using credibility they had gained here for to promote coins like XC, XLB, GUE, FAC etc

How about rebooting the logo competition (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586976.0) that was going well and showed some community involvement, until battbott "community manager" ended it and forced the rather shit logo we have now so they could pump and dump on the huge interest that the real community had built up for it.  These guys are probably looking for next coin to hijack or scamcoin to release, but if they are gone from Cinni, then this is great news.

Cinni now has a chance to grow and develop from here as a real community coin, not a community™ which we see in so many scamcoins now.  

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
mikenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:48:03 AM

hmm.. If I think about what happened to all the "real" community coins who has been out there once, I rather bet on new strong anon and retailer features. I also think they will be of higher interest than a fancy coin logo (think about XBC). Cinnis logo and branding looks quite cool to me btw

and peoples interest is driven by the chance of price increase. and that is driven by coin prospects. and that is driven by hype, PR and coin features.. so what?
Schild_

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:53:04 AM

how about we forget about "community managers", it a rather scammy title that originated with a few people who hijacked Cinni momentum to twist it for their profits and pumps and have now gone move on to their own coin scams using credibility they had gained here for to promote coins like XC, XLB, GUE, FAC etc

How about rebooting the logo competition (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586976.0) that was going well and showed some community involvement, until battbott "community manager" ended it and forced the rather shit logo we have now so they could pump and dump on the huge interest that the real community had built up for it.  These guys are probably looking for next coin to hijack or scamcoin to release, but if they are gone from Cinni, then this is great news.

Cinni now has a chance to grow and develop from here as a real community coin, not a community™ which we see in so many scamcoins now.  

Everybody is free to join the community team. I think we are a permanent institution with people who wants to get involved in Cinni's life. The more the better.
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:54:39 AM

Hi Digit
I think that would be a good idea to reboot the logo competition (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586976.0)
There were some really nice logos on it also.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:03:30 AM

So what will happen to CINNI source code now when ryomster is gone? Any candidate who could take over the project?

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:13:23 AM

So what will happen to CINNI source code now when ryomster is gone? Any candidate who could take over the project?

I don't think rynomster is gone
last time i talked with him everything was ok he just had some personal issues irl that he needed to solve. He told he was talking a break for a while.
He didn't say that he quit.

also source is on my github https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin

I'm trying to find help also for future projects for cinni.
Paradigmflux said he have another dev and that he can help me too.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:16:49 AM

I don't think rynomster is gone
last time i talked with him everything was ok he just had some personal issues irl that he needed to solve. He told he was talking a break for a while.
He didn't say that he quit.

also source is on my github https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin

I'm trying to find help also for future projects for cinni.
Paradigmflux said he have another dev and that he can help me too.

OK, thats somewhat good news. Hopefully ryomster will be back soon with new updates.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Pages: « 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 [594] 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: