Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739049 times)
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:14:41 AM

Schild_
  for community manager!!!!

pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:33:16 AM

Schild_

Yeah   Smiley 100% right
newb4now

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:40:52 AM

Hi everyone,

As you may or may not have noticed, I have been fairly inactive lately -- my apologies for this.  There is really no easy way to say this, however, due to life circumstances, I am no longer able to act as community manager for CinniCoin (please remember that I was only a volunteer and not part of the original dev team).  CinniCoin (dev) is still working on projects for this coin.  However, I am no longer able to devote my time and energy to it.

If the community has or does find a replacement, I will be glad to hand over the twitter account.  Just send me a PM.

Thanks, and I wish CinniCoin all the best.

First of all the community would like to thank you for what you have done already.

Secondly nobody should be worried about his departure. Although battbot will be missed several people have already expressed an interest in taking more responsibility for marketing CINNI and have been communicating with the developer about it. Plan on more announcements soon with additional details.

In the meantime, everyone should feel free to be vocal about any ideas they may have to promote CINNI and how they or the community can help.

Remember, CINNI was not premined. We are all in this together. There is no reason why a small number of people should be left alone to do all the work. The more each of us can help, the better CINNI will do in the marketplace long term
swish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:42:00 AM

Schild_

Yeah   Smiley 100% right
+

XC - The Future of Anonymity
Cinni - Innovation
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 04:22:10 AM

+1
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:13:01 AM

I am no longer able to devote my time and energy to it...I wish CinniCoin all the best.

Translation: I want to spend more time and energy on the XC message board. Higher ROI...CINNI rest in peace.
raw1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:21:55 AM

ok now after batbat resignation , am happy to come back . this coin deserve some one who give energy to it i hope dev & community  choose some one who really care that this coin will success , waiting to see what will happen .
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:28:24 AM

I am no longer able to devote my time and energy to it...I wish CinniCoin all the best.

Translation: I want to spend more time and energy on the XC message board. Higher ROI...CINNI rest in peace.

There's plenty of time and energy for supporting XC and its dev - Makes you wonder if battbot and one or more of the other CINNI devs had been the big CINNI "whale" dumpers all along. Content below are copied from today's XC thread messages:

Such amazing things in development... XC is truly leading the way in revolutionizing digital currency!

From "XC Future" section (visit www.xc-official.com for greater details on each):

XC MOBILE
XCurrency was designed to go with you – wherever you go.  (including mobile staking!!!)

CLOUD STORAGE
XC’s platform can offer secure, decentralized storage through its network.

PAYMENT NETWORKS
With point of sale and ATM integration, make payments with XC anywhere.

NFC PAYMENTS
Simple and quick, NFC is the future.  Let us explain why XC and NFC are a great match.

BLOCKCHAIN 2.0 APPS
Blockchain 2.0 makes nearly anything possible.

WEB 3.0 DEVELOPMENT
XC looks to the future with Web 3.0 development.

PROOF OF BLOCKCHAIN
Is PoBC the next big wave in cryptocurrency?  If so, XC will be there.  (Jasinlee, an XC developer, is the inventor of PoBC!)

Wow... XC is not just aiming for anonymity... they are aiming for it all.  

====

BTC

=====

Hey guys -- I just got word that Dan is uploading REV2 now.  He will be on here shortly.

====

Dear XC Community,

We apologize for missing our deadline, but want to emphasize that the XC team is committed to delivering a world-class product.

The download link for the REV2 beta release, which is fully decentralized, will be posted shortly for testing.

Dan

Thanks Dan!  

====

Dear XC Community,

We apologize for missing our deadline, but want to emphasize that the XC team is committed to delivering a world-class product.

The download link for the REV2 beta release, which is fully decentralized, will be posted shortly for testing.

Dan

This wasn't supposed to be beta. Rev1.5 was beta. Rev2.0 was not supposed to be beta and, as we were told, would not require testing.

REV3 is the "official" release... It was my understanding that everything up to REV3 should still be considered "beta"

=====

Dear XC Community,

Dan

is it uploading now - or should i go to sleep ?  would like to test asap Wink

Not yet, also I just want to clarify for tonight's release, the fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet.

>>>>> this is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer <<<<<<

Shocked

=====

Once market realizes that REV2 is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer... and that REV2 puts XC ahead of ALL other anon solutions... game over.

====

SO why the fuck has the head PR man gone quiet? You guys need to fullfill your roles if thats what your going to take on... you should be answering every incoming comment

Because its 6AM for synechist, the head PR man -- yes, he has stayed up all night without sleep, addressing questions and FUD.  My guess is, he either went to sleep now, or he is working on finishing touches for some write-up to go along with REV2.

Do you feel like a dick now?  You should.

====

SO why the fuck has the head PR man gone quiet? You guys need to fullfill your roles if thats what your going to take on... you should be answering every incoming comment

Because its 6AM for synechist, the head PR man -- yes, he has stayed up all night without sleep, addressing questions and FUD.  My guess is, he either went to sleep now, or he is working on finishing touches for some write-up to go along with REV2.

His comments may be a little over the top, but he definitely shouldn't feel like a dick. Asking people to do their job is what should be expected. It's a shame people get away with not doing their jobs so often.

So, his job is to pull all nighters?  Is that a joke?
swish

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:37:21 AM

There's plenty of time and energy for supporting XC and its dev - Makes you wonder if battbot and one or more of the other CINNI devs had been the big CINNI "whale" dumpers all along. Content below are copied from today's XC thread messages:

Such amazing things in development... XC is truly leading the way in revolutionizing digital currency!

From "XC Future" section (visit www.xc-official.com for greater details on each):

XC MOBILE
XCurrency was designed to go with you – wherever you go.  (including mobile staking!!!)

CLOUD STORAGE
XC’s platform can offer secure, decentralized storage through its network.

PAYMENT NETWORKS
With point of sale and ATM integration, make payments with XC anywhere.

NFC PAYMENTS
Simple and quick, NFC is the future.  Let us explain why XC and NFC are a great match.

BLOCKCHAIN 2.0 APPS
Blockchain 2.0 makes nearly anything possible.

WEB 3.0 DEVELOPMENT
XC looks to the future with Web 3.0 development.

PROOF OF BLOCKCHAIN
Is PoBC the next big wave in cryptocurrency?  If so, XC will be there.  (Jasinlee, an XC developer, is the inventor of PoBC!)

Wow... XC is not just aiming for anonymity... they are aiming for it all.  

====

BTC

=====

Hey guys -- I just got word that Dan is uploading REV2 now.  He will be on here shortly.

====

Dear XC Community,

Dan

Thanks Dan!  

====

Dear XC Community,

Dan

This wasn't supposed to be beta. Rev1.5 was beta. Rev2.0 was not supposed to be beta and, as we were told, would not require testing.

REV3 is the "official" release... It was my understanding that everything up to REV3 should still be considered "beta"

=====

Dear XC Community,

Dan

is it uploading now - or should i go to sleep ?  would like to test asap Wink

Not yet, also I just want to clarify for tonight's release, the fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet.

>>>>> this is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer <<<<<<

Shocked

=====

Once market realizes that REV2 is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer... and that REV2 puts XC ahead of ALL other anon solutions... game over.

====

====

His comments may be a little over the top, but he definitely shouldn't feel like a dick. Asking people to do their job is what should be expected. It's a shame people get away with not doing their jobs so often.

So, his job is to pull all nighters?  Is that a joke?
And why not? I also have a lot of different coins that do? But that does not stop me proud to say that CINNI best!

Cinni - Innovation
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:44:48 AM

Battbot is free to do and support whatever he personally chooses.

Cinni is the coin that will return higher ROI at these levels IMO.

Current community members: Don't just post here. Be active and Twitter/Social Media all the positive stuff about Cinni..... and there's plenty to be positive about.

From these levels, a LOT of money will be made with Cinni in the short term, but I think the true winner is the long term.
swish

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:50:39 AM

Current community members: Don't just post here. Be active and Twitter/Social Media all the positive stuff about Cinni..... and there's plenty to be positive about.

From these levels, a LOT of money will be made with Cinni in the short term, but I think the true winner is the long term.
++++

Cinni - Innovation
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:01:45 AM

Battbot is of course free to do as he pleases. I certainly dont fault him for leaving to pursue what he feels is a better opportunity. My concern however is:

1) The extent to which we might have all been misled about CINNI's prospects (including the anon development -- still no update on that, btw, from anybody). These guys had inside intel on what's really going on with CINNI. Ideally, any one of us would like to have been in the same position to make a more informed, earlier decision about how to best prioritise and reshuffle our own investment of time, energy and BTC.

2) Whether battbot and other former devs dumped while nominally pretending to support CINNI. Has it been established, maybe from review of the rich list, whether those constant, relentless dumps into CINNI's every attempt at a decent rally wasn't really the devs?
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:08:57 AM

People have been saying that all the way down from 20 to 4, including the "marketing" guy, all the way up to when he acknowledged his CINNI sell-off and left.

HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:17:28 AM

Battbot is of course free to do as he pleases. I certainly dont fault him for leaving to pursue what he feels is a better opportunity. My concern however is:

1) The extent to which we might have all been misled about CINNI's prospects (including the anon development -- still no update on that, btw, from anybody). These guys had inside intel on what's really going on with CINNI. Ideally, any one of us would like to have been in the same position to make a more informed, earlier decision about how to best prioritise and reshuffle our own investment of time, energy and BTC.

2) Whether battbot and other former devs dumped while nominally pretending to support CINNI. Has it been established, maybe from review of the rich list, whether those constant, relentless dumps into CINNI's every attempt at a decent rally wasn't really the devs?

You have made some very valid points. And we should be given more info regarding the specs/anon development from Cinni Dev (Chime in anytime here Cinnicoin!).

What we need to do as a community is focus on the future. Even if this means organising a coder and getting donations to get what was promised done. Think about it, if this coin was 30k Sats before, then thats where it should be plus a lot more with the said features. Putting up a small donation each will reap rewards multiple times over.

So if we have to, then I for one will put in my BTC to get this on the road. Whatever was done before no matter how wrong or bad is done. We can't change that, and remember in Crypto there are many many scams that happpen over and over. What we have left is a very very solid coin with a strong community. The naysayers may label us as "bag holders" and that's ok. Who cares. Any coin that suffers a setback has bag holders, it's a Mathematical certainty.

So Cinnicoin I have some questions for you.

1. What is the status of the anon?
2. Do we need external funding to get thing done?
3. Is there anything you want from us? Many here are happy to help, so communicate with us all, give us a current snapshot of Cinni and a plan.

And please be open and honest about what is and has gone on so we can move forward as a community/team and get Cinni up with the top 3 where it belongs!!
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:18:48 AM

I am more worried about CINNI unfinished features than some community manager. Good coder is much harder to find.
Have not heard a thing from ryomster. Would be nice if he could come and say hi at least.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:20:30 AM

People have been saying that all the way down from 20 to 4, including the "marketing" guy, all the way up to when he acknowledged his CINNI sell-off and left.

That Marketing guy "crindon" was an idiot. He's full of hot air and what he's going to do. He was marketing Mint at 25 sats. It's now at 4. He's a dreamer that thinks he knows what he's doing. When a professional marketing guy posts with massive red/green font, it tells me he is not a professional marketer. Crindon is a wannabe in the cryto world.

Tell me honestly, if you were paying him for his services would you keep him or fire him??
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:27:24 AM

You have made some very valid points.

This has been my concern all along about battbot - not that he wanted to go off to XC (that's fine), but why -- something to do with  CINNI's prospects (or lack thereof)?

And we should be given more info regarding the specs/anon development from Cinni Dev (Chime in anytime here Cinnicoin!).

What we need to do as a community is focus on the future. Even if this means organising a coder and getting donations to get what was promised done.

This is exactly what I've tried to do (see my message history). I got the biggest name in devs, **mindfox** (check his!! message history) seriously interested in helping out. Part of what he agreed to was to review the work done so far and give an honest thumbs up or down based on his review. CinniCoin's PM'd me with a simple "no", without explanation. The timing is interesting because, as you can see from my message history, this was in the days leading to these dev departures. This is what really concerned me before battbot's departure. I have concerns we've all been misled about what is or isn't going on - concerns mindfox would've been able to either dispel or address if they turned out to be true.

Think about it, if this coin was 30k Sats before, then thats where it should be plus a lot more with the said features. Putting up a small donation each will reap rewards multiple times over.

So if we have to, then I for one will put in my BTC to get this on the road. Whatever was done before no matter how wrong or bad is done. We can't change that, and remember in Crypto there are many many scams that happpen over and over. What we have left is a very very solid coin with a strong community. The naysayers may label us as "bag holders" and that's ok. Who cares. Any coin that suffers a setback has bag holders, it's a Mathematical certainty.

So Cinnicoin I have some questions for you.

1. What is the status of the anon?
2. Do we need external funding to get thing done?
3. IS there anything you want from us? Many here are happy to help, so communicate with us all, give us a current snapshot of Cinni and a plan.

And please be open and honest about what is and has gone on so we can move forward as a community/team and get Cinni up with the top 3 where it belongs!!

People tend to be quiet when there's trouble brewing that they dont want you to know about (note Mt. Gox's silence up to when they were forced to reveal the truth. Same with CINNI's dev departures - silence until the bad news hits -- battbot had to publicly resign so he could go on devoting "time and energy" to posting on XC without being berated for his absence here).

I think we need a credible outsider to come in and answer these questions - answers that would give us, and more importantly the markets,confidence that the truth is really out there and any issues on their way to being addressed. That would get us out of this limbo.

The only CINNI effort I'm willing to devote BTC to is paying mindfox for an independent evaluation of where things really stand and what needs to be done.
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:31:57 AM

That Marketing guy "crindon" was an idiot. He's full of hot air and what he's going to do. He was marketing Mint at 25 sats. It's now at 4. He's a dreamer that thinks he knows what he's doing. When a professional marketing guy posts with massive red/green font, it tells me he is not a professional marketer. Crindon is a wannabe in the cryto world.

Tell me honestly, if you were paying him for his services would you keep him or fire him??

Agreed, he was a joke, and we lost nothing from his departure - general issue thouigh is with people who pretend to be positive (and mislead others) while dumping their load at what they hope will be a better price. I'm as skeptical of the CINNI-hyperbulls as the FUDers. They're both talking out of their own ulterior interests.
abcyouabc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:33:25 AM

Dev,You have to made some very valid points let us link wallet
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:34:11 AM

I am more worried about CINNI unfinished features than some community manager. Good coder is much harder to find.
Have not heard a thing from ryomster. Would be nice if he could come and say hi at least.

Agreed - but I understand ryomster left too, which is what really reinforced my concerns about the status of the development of the anon. Without that, there's nothing. CINNI has no prospects for a rally, much less a floor.

It's time to bring in mindfox to clear things up and get CINNI back on track. What say you, CinniCoin dev?
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: