Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:06:24 PM

Hi everybody,

Kingcoiny the new Quality's exchange platform for coins will be open tomorrow June 4 at 9PM (GMT+2 Paris).
We will adding Cinni on it and hope to see you there!

Visit the website and meet us on https://www.kingcoiny.com
follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/Kingcoiny
talk with us on http://www.reddit.com/r/kingcoiny/

Thanks to all of you guys!
Ben

kingcoiny? wait what? are you for real?

Thats seriously the worst name you could have chosen, congrats!

thanks you so now, you'll never forget us Wink
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryptic

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

I'll call 8k Cinni in 12 hours or less

well we got 9k in less than 5 hours from this post quoted

think i should change it to 5k instead of 8k

what you think ?

That's too easy. Take it to 2K, at this point there are need just 350btc to buy all CINNI. If you make drown it under 5K with much lower volume, i would like to be in.

lol  instead how bout changing that 8 to 18k maybe?

no deal

yeah, 10 days long time
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:38:06 PM

That would be the second worst name one could have ever chosen, right?
Kryptic

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:46:30 PM

first one being...? barabbas ? or SxC ? U got me there !
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:53:06 PM

Wow, really? Ok, I'll give you a clue: First may be a tie with CAIx...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:11:26 PM

Maybe another "announcement" will be needed soon? May I suggest the announcement of an announcement for the final announcement -by Christmas- of the new wallet that will create the footprint for the platform to establish the procedure to achieve perfect components' integration between the BULL and the CRAP?

But better hurry up a bit because investors/traders seem to catch up with the bullshit very, very quickly these days and the crap can easily go to 6k again in no time.

Or lower...
cod

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:19:32 PM

I think its actually not a stupid name. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barabbas

Barrabas is the name of the man freed instead of Jesus before his crucifixion.

This might indicate that Barabbas (forum personality) is a God fearing man. I wonder then why he comes in here to spread so much poison and vitriol under the guise of altruism. Rather than clearly stating his case with actual evidence of this grand conspiracy, he refuses to comply with requests for proof and regresses to name-calling those human beings that challenge him.

However, I do think Barabbas really believes the things he's saying, hence his anger when called a liar. But the complete lack of evidence leaves him looking like the typical forum troll or at worst someone who needs to adjust his tinfoil hat.

Cowardly or not, I refuse to pay/wager for evidence that in any civilized society should be provided freely for the greater good.

Until such evidence is produced, I will hold strong on Cinnicoin and accumulate (especially when the forum is full of these colorful characters.)

---

Barabbas, if you are indeed this person who received the threats to your family, I am truly sympathetic and even empathetic for you. That's horrible. Nobody, even forum trolls, deserve that and I hope the perpetrators are caught and punished for the mental anguish they've put you through. I suggest filling a complaint with the FBI if you are in the U.S.

However, with that said, it gives you NO RIGHT and NO JUSTIFICATION to come here and do what you're doing.

Either PROVE that Cinni devs are in league with known scammers, change your attitude here, or please leave.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:36:09 PM

Barabbas has brought up good points.  I have also voiced similar opinions. 

Oh we'll

cod

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:50:39 PM

Barabbas has brought up good points.  I have also voiced similar opinions. 

Oh we'll

To be honest, it just looked like you went along with someone who was cherry picking events to make it look like a Dev pump. I wish I knew some of the tricks and things you guys seem to know. (not sarcasm). You seem like an intelligent and experienced investor.

Investors have been watching Cinni and the release of a strong announcement raising the value of the coin doesn't seem too far fetched. But I'm not an expert trader by any means.

But I'm certainly not going to follow empty and illogical postings here as trading advice. Too manipulative, you know that.

Please do what you feel is right. But you're obviously still watching Cinni. I dumped Asiacoin long ago, do you see me posting there? I dumped WC long ago, do you see me posting there?

What other opinions beyond agreeing with AlexGR that it was a Dev pump, and noticing that volume dropped am I missing? Before that, you seemed to like Cinnicoin.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:26:56 PM

I think its actually not a stupid name. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barabbas

Barrabas is the name of the man freed instead of Jesus before his crucifixion.

This might indicate that Barabbas (forum personality) is a God fearing man. I wonder then why he comes in here to spread so much poison and vitriol under the guise of altruism. Rather than clearly stating his case with actual evidence of this grand conspiracy, he refuses to comply with requests for proof and regresses to name-calling those human beings that challenge him.

However, I do think Barabbas really believes the things he's saying, hence his anger when called a liar. But the complete lack of evidence leaves him looking like the typical forum troll or at worst someone who needs to adjust his tinfoil hat.

Cowardly or not, I refuse to pay/wager for evidence that in any civilized society should be provided freely for the greater good.

Until such evidence is produced, I will hold strong on Cinnicoin and accumulate (especially when the forum is full of these colorful characters.)

---

Barabbas, if you are indeed this person who received the threats to your family, I am truly sympathetic and even empathetic for you. That's horrible. Nobody, even forum trolls, deserve that and I hope the perpetrators are caught and punished for the mental anguish they've put you through. I suggest filling a complaint with the FBI if you are in the U.S.

However, with that said, it gives you NO RIGHT and NO JUSTIFICATION to come here and do what you're doing.

Either PROVE that Cinni devs are in league with known scammers, change your attitude here, or please leave.

Ity's just a name. Came to me at time of registration. No further meaning whatsoever.

No I am not the person whose family received death threats. Those were prompted, in my opinion, by racial hatred of which I, as a caucasian, would be excluded... I think.

But just to note, this is an UNEVEN playing field by which the crooks get away with murder by simply demand "proof" when they are making tens if not hundreds of thousand of dollars scamming innocent -and not so innocent- people under the cover of total anonymity and false pretenses that cannot, literally, be proven without access to their IPs... and in most cases, even with access to their IPs. These crooked scammers can only be pointed out under REASONABLE assumptions, circumstantial evidence, common sense and a process of elimination. For instance, the scam of Templar77/Carlos was discovered because he and loljosh had dumped at least 1.4 million Libertycoins. They believed it couldn't be proven... and really it couldn't... except by a process of elimination. No one who would have been able to dump such amount of coins actually did, not by any single wallet, not by a combination of wallets; just those three I located that dumped in a period of 48 hours. Furthermore (and this is the kicker), no one could have had such amount of coins -and even more- except the devs in cahoots with the 24hash.com pool that had been blamed as a con for not paying out the miners during the POW phase. Therefore, common sense and all circumstantial evidence kept on pointing in just one direction.

In other cases such as BC, the manipulation is so blatant that they even brag about it publicly, admitting to the existence of the Black Hand in their forum (conveniently called "a group of investors" with papers signed). It so happens these investors operate and manipulate from the inside and orchestrate most of the P&D. They even provide bounties for the multipool... that happens to be a separate business owned by two of the main developers who shrewdly pre-mined more than half the total BC coins and have been dumping by the millions since the very beginning, before the orchestrated P&D phases.

No, by conventional "burden of proof" many of these elaborated scams wouldn't stick, I admit it. But they are not playing by fair rules here so you do what you can to accumulate circumstantial evidence, proof, common sense and process of elimination.

It is with one purpose which is informing those who want to be informed and those few that actually care. Most, I have found, couldn't give less of a crap and are more than happy and willing to join with the crooks if they perceive they can make a quick buck -so to speak-. Lets face it, there are ONLY crooks in cryptoland, parasites of all kinds, nutcases and crackheads with the rest (minimal %) being the clear exception. So I don't very much care if the warnings don't produce the results that would be obvious and inevitable in the real world. To each his own.

That said, this wild west of now will be a regulated territory relatively soon, where people who commit felonies will; indeed be prosecuted. Carlos has already on alert not only the internet Police in his native Mexico but also the FBI and the IRS. The IRS is also appraised as to the exploits of the main Don at BC. They are on notice. Most will eventually.

Meanwhile, for as long as it entertains me, I will keep uncovering crooked actions, scammers and their schemes, whether with enough evidence to get absolute proof or only circumstantial one. I see it as leveling a bit -just a bit- the playing field so it is not 110% in favor if the bad guys. But everyone should decide by themselves and act, react -or none at all- as they please.

Crypto is behind in adoption because of the widespread crime without punishment across it. All those interested in their prosperity, should be on board to identify and get rid of the crooks. But, of course, instead, everyone is just blinded by their own greed. I guess is, up to a point, human nature. A very disappointing side of human nature anyway... of which, I am not immune by any stretch of imagination myself.

To end, a tip to everyone: I just found a new coin that cannot be a scam -by any conventional means- since it doesn't cost a single cent to get some coins: It is Zippercoin. Look for it everywhere and get your free coins. Nothing wrong with free, right? I am already in and believe that it can be quite a nice addition to a very crowded and crooked field.
cod

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:29:44 PM

Ity's just a name. Came to me at time of registration. No further meaning whatsoever.

No I am not the person whose family received death threats. Those were prompted, in my opinion, by racial hatred of which I, as a caucasian, would be excluded... I think.

But just to note, this is an UNEVEN playing field by which the crooks get away with murder by simply demand "proof" when they are making tens if not hundreds of thousand of dollars scamming innocent -and not so innocent- people under the cover of total anonymity and false pretenses that cannot, literally, be proven without access to their IPs... and in most cases, even with access to their IPs. These crooked scammers can only be pointed out under REASONABLE assumptions, circumstantial evidence, common sense and a process of elimination. For instance, the scam of Templar77/Carlos was discovered because he and loljosh had dumped at least 1.4 million Libertycoins. They believed it couldn't be proven... and really it couldn't... except by a process of elimination. No one who would have been able to dump such amount of coins actually did, not by any single wallet, not by a combination of wallets; just those three I located that dumped in a period of 48 hours. Furthermore (and this is the kicker), no one could have had such amount of coins -and even more- except the devs in cahoots with the 24hash.com pool that had been blamed as a con for not paying out the miners during the POW phase. Therefore, common sense and all circumstantial evidence kept on pointing in just one direction.

In other cases such as BC, the manipulation is so blatant that they even brag about it publicly, admitting to the existence of the Black Hand in their forum (conveniently called "a group of investors" with papers signed). It so happens these investors operate and manipulate from the inside and orchestrate most of the P&D. They even provide bounties for the multipool... that happens to be a separate business owned by two of the main developers who shrewdly pre-mined more than half the total BC coins and have been dumping by the millions since the very beginning, before the orchestrated P&D phases.

No, by conventional "burden of proof" many of these elaborated scams wouldn't stick, I admit it. But they are not playing by fair rules here so you do what you can to accumulate circumstantial evidence, proof, common sense and process of elimination.

It is with one purpose which is informing those who want to be informed and those few that actually care. Most, I have found, couldn't give less of a crap and are more than happy and willing to join with the crooks if they perceive they can make a quick buck -so to speak-. Lets face it, there are ONLY crooks in cryptoland, parasites of all kinds, nutcases and crackheads with the rest (minimal %) being the clear exception. So I don't very much care if the warnings don't produce the results that would be obvious and inevitable in the real world. To each his own.

That said, this wild west of now will be a regulated territory relatively soon, where people who commit felonies will; indeed be prosecuted. Carlos has already on alert not only the internet Police in his native Mexico but also the FBI and the IRS. The IRS is also appraised as to the exploits of the main Don at BC. They are on notice. Most will eventually.

Meanwhile, for as long as it entertains me, I will keep uncovering crooked actions, scammers and their schemes, whether with enough evidence to get absolute proof or only circumstantial one. I see it as leveling a bit -just a bit- the playing field so it is not 110% in favor if the bad guys. But everyone should decide by themselves and act, react -or none at all- as they please.

Crypto is behind in adoption because of the widespread crime without punishment across it. All those interested in their prosperity, should be on board to identify and get rid of the crooks. But, of course, instead, everyone is just blinded by their own greed. I guess is, up to a point, human nature. A very disappointing side of human nature anyway... of which, I am not immune by any stretch of imagination myself.

To end, a tip to everyone: I just found a new coin that cannot be a scam -by any conventional means- since it doesn't cost a single cent to get some coins: It is Zippercoin. Look for it everywhere and get your free coins. Nothing wrong with free, right? I am already in and believe that it can be quite a nice addition to a very crowded and crooked field.

Thank you.

I appreciate the level-headed response as to your motivations.

We've all been scammed in one coin or another and I know many of us are getting sick and tired of it. It will change, one way or another. People will get tired of it or thieves will be punished (hopefully not through vigilantism).

You can take my word for it or not; I have a total of ~7BTC valuation right now if I dump everything. And I only dream about hundreds of thousands. I have no interest in stealing. I believe anyone looking at my post history will see that I only seek truth even if I'm snarky sometimes.

I'm still not convinced that Carlos is directly connected to CINNI. I think many of us have proceeded with caution and are aware of the potential here, positive or negative. If Carlos was orchestrating and still involved with CINNI, I highly doubt he would have admitted that publicly in #Libertycoin. Given that he publicly admitted that, I'm more inclined to believe Battbot's response that Carlos cut communication and fucked off to his own coin. And I do believe the fear and suspicion is built in to the price currently as we saw a pretty massive sell-off when that news came out.
socosavvy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:58:49 PM

My goal is to have 1 million cinni.  The market keeps this up I'll be able to scoop up some cheap cinni later tonight Wink
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:02:16 AM

My goal is to have 1 million cinni.  The market keeps this up I'll be able to scoop up some cheap cinni later tonight Wink

Wow, such rich
cod

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:03:37 AM

Wow, such rich

I want a million cinni. But I'll settle for what I got Tongue
socosavvy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:15:45 AM

Wow, such rich

How many cinni would you say is a lot?
cod

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:17:35 AM

Wow, such rich

How many cinni would you say is a lot?

I don't know. It's kind of relative. 200k I suppose.
veritasBS

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:26:57 AM

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

Update: First screenshot of Encrypted Messaging GUI.

The backend of the encrypted messaging protocol has been completed. The GUI is now being completed and we will have all screens shots up by Thursday evening. Final testing will begin after the GUI is complete.

This is a glimpse into the progress that has been made. As we are ahead of development schedule, we have included in the soon to be released wallet update a feature originally scheduled for the second wallet release three weeks from now...the IRC chat box. 

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:36:40 AM

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

The backend of the encrypted messaging protocol has been completed. The GUI is now being completed and we will have all screens shots up by Thursday evening. Final testing will begin after the GUI is complete.

This is a glimpse into the progress that has been made. As we are ahead of development schedule, we have included in the soon to be released wallet update a feature originally scheduled for the second wallet release three weeks from now...the IRC chat box. 

such efficient, such innovative, super pump begins
regnevacs

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:41:15 AM

Announcement!

2) In wallet chat room.

this will gonna be EPIC!! can't wait to use this! Grin
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:41:43 AM

looks great.  Will there be an option to diable in .conf the chatbox and prevent it loading or an alternative version that doesnt include it?  Not everyone wants that in their wallet.  
And most important development would be to start using versions in wallet code and release zip filename, a brief release notes.txt,  anything less just seems sloppy at this point. Wink

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: