Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:49:58 PM

so dev wasnt talking for 2 weeks price went down so badly just to announce he will do sth later (3 weeks) ? What does he do for time he wasnt here and that kinda suspiciuos he was so silent. Dont like that attitude,not investing in and u should dump ur cinnis when u make some profit

go cry somewhere else dude , omg

I had 68k cinnis, bought at ~7500-8000 yesterday(1/2 already dumped). Im just wondering and would like to get some answers

What don't you understand? Announcements = pump mechanism.

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Price goes sideways/upwards/downwards for a while
People are expecting price recovery
Downtrend
Dev buys
Dev announces new wallet client with "features"
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

If you get the mechanism and go by it you win along with the dev.

+1

I am done with Cinni.  I had a lot of hope for this, but after yesterdays pure and blatant manipulation it's bullshit.  I feel bad for all the people who bought into that.  I unloaded the rest of what I had this morning.

If you guys want to get your money back just wait 2 weeks and buy..im sure an update about the future wallet coming out in 22 weeks will get you some nice gains

Poor little boy lost his coins ..  get a grip  , be a man, or go away ,  if you know nothing about trading, just  leave, this is not your type of making money obvious.

I never stated I lost coins ( i sold what I had which was purchased at 6k).  I'm just not going to be associated with shit like this. 

As far as i'm concerned this is in the same league as LibertyCoin now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coerdy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:52:54 PM

so dev wasnt talking for 2 weeks price went down so badly just to announce he will do sth later (3 weeks) ? What does he do for time he wasnt here and that kinda suspiciuos he was so silent. Dont like that attitude,not investing in and u should dump ur cinnis when u make some profit

I had 68k cinnis, bought at ~7500-8000 yesterday(1/2 already dumped). Im just wondering and would like to get some answers

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Downtrend
Dev buys
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

+1

I am done with Cinni.  I had a lot of hope for this, but after yesterdays pure and blatant manipulation it's bullshit.  I feel bad for all the people who bought into that.  I unloaded the rest of what I had this morning.

If you guys want to get your money back just wait 2 weeks and buy..im sure an update about the future wallet coming out in 22 weeks will get you some nice gains

Poor little boy lost his coins ..  get a grip  , be a man, or go away ,  if you know nothing about trading, just  leave, this is not your type of making money obvious.

I never stated I lost coins ( i sold what I had which was purchased at 6k).  I'm just not going to be associated with shit like this. 

As far as i'm concerned this is in the same league as LibertyCoin now.

Libertycoin is scam , everyone knows this , just watch this coin grow and feel sad afterwards, Cinni has far more potential then every other coin on the crypto market, Dark is good, but will it last ? don't think so ... Cinni will have everything you need to be anonymous so it's defenitly more worth then Black or Dark.
veritasBS

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:53:39 PM

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Downtrend
Dev buys
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

+1

I am done with Cinni.  I had a lot of hope for this, but after yesterdays pure and blatant manipulation it's bullshit.  I feel bad for all the people who bought into that.  I unloaded the rest of what I had this morning.

This is not the case...try this.
Announcement of innovation - work begins
Market understands potential so price rises - work continues
People with no patience exit causing price to go down - work continues
People complain about "updates" and price goes down more - work continues
Announcement of progress and set launch date cause price increase - work continues
Release and price rises as coin becomes more valuable

Stop the FUD...hard work and real innovation has gone into the last couple months. Just because you are not a patient (two months) investor and missed an opportunity does not mean anything malicious is going on.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:59:57 PM

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Downtrend
Dev buys
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

+1

I am done with Cinni.  I had a lot of hope for this, but after yesterdays pure and blatant manipulation it's bullshit.  I feel bad for all the people who bought into that.  I unloaded the rest of what I had this morning.

Announcement of innovation - work begins
Market understands potential so price rises - work continues
People with no patience exit causing price to go down - work continues
People complain about "updates" and price goes down more - work continues
Announcement of progress and set launch date cause price increase - work continues
Release and price rises as coin becomes more valuable

Stop the FUD...hard work and real innovation has gone into the last couple months. Just because you are not a patient (two months) investor and missed an opportunity does not mean anything malicious is going on.

I never missed anything.  I was here when you were first listed on Mintpal.  I made good money on this, but as Alex pointed out there is a pattern here which anyone can see. 
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:10:47 PM

Is the Multipool on Cinnipool.co 4449 or 4444 for X11 multi mining for Cinni?

On this page it says X11 is 4444 http://stats.cinnipool.co/getting_started#

But When you click on Darkcoin for X11 it says 4449

Thanks,
Griff
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 05:14:08 PM

You have always been able to check http://cinni-news.com

everything is there and the constant updates the devs make.

hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:14:15 PM

Yes yes cinni is better than BC and DRK. Cinni is just copy of BC like panda coin or cat coin of DOGE and is much more behind both of them.

Im not telling It wasnt promissing thats why I bought but someone here is ripping ppl of. And XLB comminity was the same as u when I told them 10 times and got 10 post deleted by well known scammer. W/e just selling as high as possible rest of my cinnis coz its just P & D coin. I will come back and make another 50-100% after dev wont say a word for weeks  Grin
cryptodruti

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:21:35 PM

Barrabas' horseshit: (all times in UTC)

Exhibit A:

Barabbas claims he dumped. Cinni closes Jul 1st, 4:45AM UTC at 5590. (src: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/cinnibtc)

Exhibit B:
Actually it wouldn't have been pre-news, it would have been pre-clumsy attempt at momentarily manipulating the market with bullshit, but as luck would have it, my order was filled at 9244 on Mintpal. Remember, I NEVER, ever lie, so I can prove it. Unlike any of the BS you spew.

Barabbas claimes he sold at 9244.

Actual evidence of Barabbas' bullshit.
+1000

This is very, very simple, isn't it? A simple screen shot, right? OK. it costs 1 BTC (very reasonable, isn't it?) to get the proof. Deposited in escrow. If it is not EXACTLY TRUE, you get the BTC if it is, I do.

If you are not going to put the money where your stupid mouth is, the stfo, ok? And yes, that goes for everyopne else, including those who don't know how to read. They all can pull the 1 BTC.

Furthermore, I will provide 2 screen shots, the one in MintPal and the one in Cryptsy, where I still have a few Cinni, to clearly show that the only transactions happened in MintPal at exactly the price indicated, and none before.

Come on big mouths full of shit, this is your chance. I'll be back on tonight so we can proceed immediately...

If these screenshots show only demonstrate that you were a troll inciting people to sell 0.00004600.
And if the show you will keep being a troll ...
In any case, your credibility is 0000000

No, what this demonstrate is that you and those two tools, and the dev, are just cowardly big mouths. Quite clearly. That's what it demonstrates.

And the rest of the people reading the thread, see it that way even if they'd prefer things to be otherwise. At least the other two have stfu, which you should also do... unless you are prepared to put your money where your stupid mouth is, of course.

Oh and I don't incite anyone to do anything. I expose facts, truth, and leave everyone to act as they want without ever giving any kind of advice regarding buying or selling. It isn't my money you are playing with. The devs, on the other hand, DO play with my money. That's why I keep an eye on them. Exactly what part of "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" you have trouble understanding?
Yes we've stopped responding because you're incredibly fucking annoying, and for some reason you like being around people that don't like you. Find something better to do with your time buddy, honestly.
temrus63

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:23:32 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 05:34:28 PM by temrus63

CINNI take 0.0002 tonight!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7087915#msg7087915
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 05:41:16 PM

So if this new wallet will work with BTC, does that mean other currencies will be allowed too?

Although I'm cool with receiving Cinni, I doubt I'd ever send it. That would reset the minimum stake age. And I would try to use another altcoin instead.

Edit: Let me clarify. Let's say I sent Cinni and wanted a refund. Now I reset the minimum stake age of 3 days after getting it back. However if I sent another altcoin with low minimum stake age I would not have that problem.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
coerdy

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:42:09 PM

At least 20K tonight , black coin was at this level, when it rise in 1 night  from 8K to 40K my friend , Night in Europe is rise for Cinni
coerdy

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:55:50 PM

Everyone should wait till 20K to sell ..  This is a tip to let Cinni rise ... because everyone will buy back in while the price will go even higher ...   be smart  think fast.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:56:25 PM

At least 20K tonight , black coin was at this level, when it rise in 1 night  from 8K to 40K my friend , Night in Europe is rise for Cinni

i say 20k + . There is bright future for cinni
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:57:21 PM

I have to say I'm totally blown away by this.  I thought for sure Cinni was going to fade away.  Good job devs!
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:59:29 PM

Why try anything else when I'm literally banking on this pattern to make money? Predictable and near zero risk when the coin's value has tanked.

I wouldn't bust this thing but you kind'a bugged me by shittin' on DRK and claiming it does half the job and that you'll do ALL the job...

I mean ok, I'm all for a good pump but you went full retard.

coerdy

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:02:05 PM

Devs are making big progress , nothing can compare to this ..  Everyone thought that Cinni was going to see the core of the earth, but as everyone can see, with this coin the sky is the limit , anonymous transactions , anonymous messaging, all in one !!

Who else has this feature ?  NO OTHER COIN , believe me this is tha shit to go on a tor network!
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:05:06 PM

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:12:01 PM

Why try anything else when I'm literally banking on this pattern to make money? Predictable and near zero risk when the coin's value has tanked.

I wouldn't bust this thing but you kind'a bugged me by shittin' on DRK and claiming it does half the job and that you'll do ALL the job...

I mean ok, I'm all for a good pump but you went full retard.

You tried to talk technical before and pick Cinni apart but you literally don't know a thing that you're talking about it.. and then to call it a pump because you have a soft spot for DRK lol, c'mon man grow up
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:12:29 PM

Devs are making big progress , nothing can compare to this ..  

Are you sure? A cinni dev is lurking on a coin that is has clone-like characteristics:

Is atcsecure still planning on giving an update tonight for future plans as well as more detailed report on xnodes?

Anyone know?

yes, dev posted this earlier.

Sorry but this is going to be fairly brief as I'm exhausted

- Future Plans
     - Finalize Business Plan
     - Identify key market potential opportunities
     - Market analysis for high growth opportunities
     - XC Foundation
     - Structured Corporate Entity
     - Android Wallet

- Release REV2

- REV2 is a major upgrade to the system, using the existing REV1 code.  It will support a decentralized learning trust system and be not only anonymous but have protection against various attack vectors

- Post REV2 is Wallet improvements and Working today's the Retail Market Space and Point of Sales and ATM's.  A cost separate analysis will be done on this
         - Wallet Updates to include encrypted IM, encrypted IRC type communications
         - Wallet Updates to support new applications (will update)[
/b]

- Completing the Android wallet with the Mobile solution mentioned above -

That is the current high level plan, I will create a more formal way to present this and to keep it updated so that is available 24/7

- XNODE

XNODE is in the wallet, the batch files run it either on mainnet or testnet.  Unfortunately I was not able to complete the testing tonight.  This will happen tomorrow with a basic user guide on how to set it up

ATCSECURE

So XC says encrypted messages, nodes, applications running on nodes, merchants and points of sales, etc etc.

Cinni comes and says the same stuff, minus a bit on the anonymity front + adding a bit more in terms of "invoices" and billing.

Yep, pretty similar if you ask me.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:14:40 PM

Barrabas' horseshit: (all times in UTC)

Exhibit A:

Barabbas claims he dumped. Cinni closes Jul 1st, 4:45AM UTC at 5590. (src: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/cinnibtc)

Exhibit B:
Actually it wouldn't have been pre-news, it would have been pre-clumsy attempt at momentarily manipulating the market with bullshit, but as luck would have it, my order was filled at 9244 on Mintpal. Remember, I NEVER, ever lie, so I can prove it. Unlike any of the BS you spew.

Barabbas claimes he sold at 9244.

Actual evidence of Barabbas' bullshit.
+1000

This is very, very simple, isn't it? A simple screen shot, right? OK. it costs 1 BTC (very reasonable, isn't it?) to get the proof. Deposited in escrow. If it is not EXACTLY TRUE, you get the BTC if it is, I do.

If you are not going to put the money where your stupid mouth is, the stfo, ok? And yes, that goes for everyopne else, including those who don't know how to read. They all can pull the 1 BTC.

Furthermore, I will provide 2 screen shots, the one in MintPal and the one in Cryptsy, where I still have a few Cinni, to clearly show that the only transactions happened in MintPal at exactly the price indicated, and none before.

Come on big mouths full of shit, this is your chance. I'll be back on tonight so we can proceed immediately...

If these screenshots show only demonstrate that you were a troll inciting people to sell 0.00004600.
And if the show you will keep being a troll ...
In any case, your credibility is 0000000

No, what this demonstrate is that you and those two tools, and the dev, are just cowardly big mouths. Quite clearly. That's what it demonstrates.

And the rest of the people reading the thread, see it that way even if they'd prefer things to be otherwise. At least the other two have stfu, which you should also do... unless you are prepared to put your money where your stupid mouth is, of course.

Oh and I don't incite anyone to do anything. I expose facts, truth, and leave everyone to act as they want without ever giving any kind of advice regarding buying or selling. It isn't my money you are playing with. The devs, on the other hand, DO play with my money. That's why I keep an eye on them. Exactly what part of "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" you have trouble understanding?

Actually, as one of those readers, I do not perceive your latest posts as plausible due to personal insults towards believers (or whoever they are) of this coin. I am even surprised because checking your post history reveals you as pretty discreet speaker. Additionally, your inquiry about 1 BTC for screenshots (which could be easily fabricated) does not add to the score. Also it is difficult to believe that enormous amount and size of your posts is simply the result of your willingness to warn naive people, as you said.

I am open to discussion.

It doesn't look to me like you are open to any discussion. As to "fabricating" screenshots, I don't see that even plausible but what would not be potentially "fabricable" an official Mintpal statement? Anyway, there are no takers. If they are, I would give the proper escrow individual access to my account so the "fabricable" part would be moot. Are you willing to take the challenge yourself?

And yes, The only reason I post the scams is to warn the many new and naive people that arrive in the scene everyday and that swallow the shameful scams that 99% of the coins are. There's no particular effort made since I am posting only on those which I have personally experimented at significant cost myself. But ask me if I give any mind to doubters like you...

In any event, in case you want some more "incentive for the challenge", I am finally out of CINNI having sold my remaining coin today at 12756 at both Mintpal and Cryptsy. No more CINNI for me, therefore, unless for the purposes of any one accepting the 1 BTC challenge or to remind new and naive that this is indeed pretty scammy, I'd take my marvels elsewhere now.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: