Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:14:47 PM

Hiring devs for the main feature is lol. Wouldn't mind hiring for website and what not but not for your main feature.... come on.

not just hiring, building a successful and strong team.. the more brains working on it the better  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cod

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:16:08 PM

Barrabas' horseshit: (all times in UTC)

Exhibit A:

Barabbas claims he dumped. Cinni closes Jul 1st, 4:45AM UTC at 5590. (src: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/cinnibtc)

Exhibit B:
Actually it wouldn't have been pre-news, it would have been pre-clumsy attempt at momentarily manipulating the market with bullshit, but as luck would have it, my order was filled at 9244 on Mintpal. Remember, I NEVER, ever lie, so I can prove it. Unlike any of the BS you spew.

Barabbas claimes he sold at 9244.

Actual evidence of Barabbas' bullshit.
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

Hiring devs for the main feature is lol. Wouldn't mind hiring for website and what not but not for your main feature.... come on.

not just hiring, building a successful and strong team.. the more brains working on it the better  Wink

+1

socosavvy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:24:44 PM

Where is the CinniStore?  I'm tryna drop cinni-stacks  Grin
cryptodruti

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:33:51 PM

Exhibit A:

Barabbas claims he dumped. Cinni closes Jul 1st, 4:45AM UTC at 5590. (src: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/cinnibtc)

Exhibit B:
Actually it wouldn't have been pre-news, it would have been pre-clumsy attempt at momentarily manipulating the market with bullshit, but as luck would have it, my order was filled at 9244 on Mintpal. Remember, I NEVER, ever lie, so I can prove it. Unlike any of the BS you spew.

+1000
gr8n8

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:44:23 PM

I personally hate this pre-ann hyping statement just meant to pump the coin. Smells like greedy dev when we see this. This is like the 3rd or 4th pre-ann to it ? Just work on your product instead of doing this shit. So easy to manipulate the market with these stuff. People are panic buying now and in 14 days they will just desperate dump and the price will likely be close to what it was.

That is exactly what is going on. Devs trying to pump but once again its failing. Its so funny.

Ask yourself this questions?

Why would a dev pre-announce future (relatively close in time) improvements, several times, instead of waiting to have something to actually ANNOUNCE?
What interest would the dev have in manipulating the price up if not to dump, instead of waiting for the real deal and then reap the benefits of the real achievements?
More importantly... "hiring" more devs, 4 or 40, is like hiring more players on a football team: You can hire 50 more and still be a shitty team... It's not the arrow, it's the Indian, if you know what I mean.
Finally, announcing something that will come many months down the line is the equivalent in crypto to announce that there will be apace travel available to humans in a couple hundred years...

It is funny. All of it. Very stupidly funny though...

People complain when there are no updates, now they complain when there are updates.

I'm at a loss for words.

It was my opinion to keep everything silenced and under radar until the DAY OF RELEASE.  But so many people complaining and PM'ing me pressured me to let some info be revealed.  What do you people want?  Really?

battbot must feel frustrated - as he says cant win either way - update and its a pump, dont update and everyone complaining about lack of updates
update was good.
newra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:50:13 PM

Hello guys,

I'm having a problem with my wallet. A few days ago I noticed that my balance wasn't quite right, today I tried to send a small amount out and it failed.
Now wallet balance is even worse without the amount I tried to send.

But when I check my address on the block chain (cinnichain.info) I do see the amount I expect in the wallet.
I've already tried to start the Qt client with the -rescan option. That didn't help either.

Anything else I can try to fix this problem ?
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
vagos

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:54:43 PM

Hello guys,

I'm having a problem with my wallet. A few days ago I noticed that my balance wasn't quite right, today I tried to send a small amount out and it failed.

But when I check my address on the block chain (cinnichain.info) I do see the amount I expect in the wallet.
I've already tried to start the Qt client with the -rescan option. That didn't help either.

Thanks

hi, i suggest you delete everything on the folder except you wallet so you redownload the chain and reindex,
if that doesnt help then try this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6878381#msg6878381

newra

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:04:47 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks

hi, i suggest you delete everything on the folder except you wallet so you redownload the chain and reindex,
if that doesnt help then try this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6878381#msg6878381

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
I should have mentioned that I already tried deleting everything except the wallet. Still no luck (hope I didn't lose my coins - the fact that the block chain shows the right balance gives me hope).

The link you posted seems to be for the CoinControl wallet. I am using Mac and I've not upgraded to the CoinControl (as it doesn't exist for the Mac yet) Sad
vagos

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:15:14 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks

I should have mentioned that I already tried deleting everything except the wallet. Still no luck (hope I didn't lose my coins - the fact that the block chain shows the right balance gives me hope).

The link you posted seems to be for the CoinControl wallet. I am using Mac and I've not upgraded to the CoinControl (as it doesn't exist for the Mac yet) Sad

ah ok, make a backup of your wallet, then save the wallet.dat on a new folder, then erase everything for the cinni wallet, so you can start with a fresh install, let it open and sync with that new wallet, then after it sync just import your wallet backup where you have your coins, else send a pm to cinni dev Wink if they are in the chain they are in your wallet, so is a sync/index issue imo.

newra

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:23:01 PM

ah ok, make a backup of your wallet, then save the wallet.dat on a new folder, then erase everything for the cinni wallet, so you can start with a fresh install, let it open and sync with that new wallet, then after it sync just import your wallet backup where you have your coins, else send a pm to cinni dev Wink if they are in the chain they are in your wallet, so is a sync/index issue imo.

Yes that was my last option. I guess I can't be lazy when it comes to getting my coins back Wink
Will post back if that works.

Also give me your CINNI address, that would be a good test when I get back my coins Wink
vagos

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:56:19 PM

Yes that was my last option. I guess I can't be lazy when it comes to getting my coins back Wink
Will post back if that works.

Also give me your CINNI address, that would be a good test when I get back my coins Wink

I hope that does the trick
JcSamKdAd9Wf7T5fk6ncte11Ko7wacXRos
apretiated and will post you tx id for the test if need Smiley

veritasBS

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:12:19 PM

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:22:07 PM

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

+1000

This is very, very simple, isn't it? A simple screen shot, right? OK. it costs 1 BTC (very reasonable, isn't it?) to get the proof. Deposited in escrow. If it is not EXACTLY TRUE, you get the BTC if it is, I do.

If you are not going to put the money where your stupid mouth is, the stfo, ok? And yes, that goes for everyopne else, including those who don't know how to read. They all can pull the 1 BTC.

Furthermore, I will provide 2 screen shots, the one in MintPal and the one in Cryptsy, where I still have a few Cinni, to clearly show that the only transactions happened in MintPal at exactly the price indicated, and none before.

Come on big mouths full of shit, this is your chance. I'll be back on tonight so we can proceed immediately...
yui

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:28:45 PM

Come on guys, let's just work together for success.
haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:49:40 PM

The roadmap looks very promising. There might be a real chance for CINNI. Thanks to the devs four all your effort.
And don't get frustrated when haters piss in this thread! Smiley
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:12:51 AM

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

+1000

This is very, very simple, isn't it? A simple screen shot, right? OK. it costs 1 BTC (very reasonable, isn't it?) to get the proof. Deposited in escrow. If it is not EXACTLY TRUE, you get the BTC if it is, I do.

If you are not going to put the money where your stupid mouth is, the stfo, ok? And yes, that goes for everyopne else, including those who don't know how to read. They all can pull the 1 BTC.

Furthermore, I will provide 2 screen shots, the one in MintPal and the one in Cryptsy, where I still have a few Cinni, to clearly show that the only transactions happened in MintPal at exactly the price indicated, and none before.

Come on big mouths full of shit, this is your chance. I'll be back on tonight so we can proceed immediately...

If these screenshots show only demonstrate that you were a troll inciting people to sell 0.00004600.
And if the show you will keep being a troll ...
In any case, your credibility is 0000000
veritasBS

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:33:28 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 04:27:25 AM by veritasBS

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

interesting, keeping a close eye

People may not understand the huge implications of this EM protocol. This is a framework that can support any in wallet app that needs to send secure anonymous information. Users can build onto the protocol and write their own apps that need to send info with transactions. The use cases for this functionality are endless... All of the following improvements to the point of sale and retail wallets will be built on the EM framework and that is just the beginning...
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:55:50 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 02:05:55 AM by fox19891989

Announcement!

2) In wallet chat room.

interesting, keeping a close eye

People may not understand the huge implications of this EM protocol. This is a framework that can support any in wallet app that needs to send secure anonymous information. Users can build onto the protocol and write there own apps that need to send info with transactions. The use cases for this functionality are endless... All of the following improvements to the point of sale and retail wallets will be built on the EM framework and that is just the beginning...

veritasBS, are you one of 4 hired coders?
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 04:20:54 AM

fired up my alternate stake wallet did 60 PoS blocks in ten minutes, good time to transfer your cinni Wink

can see them now on http://cinnichain.info/ , so if you havent staked for a while, open your wallet, its very easy right now Cheesy

and another tip make use of coincontrol to sweep fractional/small amounts of cinni to another account, they will stake but if they get too small or "dust" inputs eg: 0.31431532 Cinni then it begins to cost more in tx fee to spend then "simpler" amounts like 1.0 Cinni if you decide in future to spend them.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: