Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:26:28 PM

Volume has dropped off a lot from earlier. 

Volume has increased a lot in the last 24 hrs ,

it always depends on how you see the glass of water, half filled or half empty

Cryptomarkets moves in waves, after you learn a bit more of them you will see is only natural markets behavior

volumes go up and down, so you should consider 24 hr vol Smiley

Cheers.

I'm looking at the past 8 hrs not 24.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arfcz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:34:01 PM

your 8 hour volume is missing one of the big players right now
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:35:00 PM

i tried a smaller transaction this time, 9960 bytes with coin control

Again block corrupted:

Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not market as spend here.

Well i never transfered CINNI away from my wallet and i have coins with 110K confirmations
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:37:11 PM

Volume has dropped off a lot from earlier.  

Volume has increased a lot in the last 24 hrs ,

it always depends on how you see the glass of water, half filled or half empty

Cryptomarkets moves in waves, after you learn a bit more of them you will see is only natural markets behavior

volumes go up and down, so you should consider 24 hr vol Smiley

Cheers.

I'm looking at the past 8 hrs not 24.

still, last 4 hrs alone i can see more than 300btc volume wich seems pretty healthy imo, i guess time will tell Smiley

rfcdejong

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:40:20 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 10:16:43 PM by rfcdejong

i tried a smaller transaction this time, 9960 bytes with coin control

Again block corrupted:

Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not market as spend here.

Well i never transfered CINNI away from my wallet and i have coins with 110K confirmations

The good news is that restoring a backup of wallet.dat is enough to restore the coins
Anyway had to follow the post

- export private keys
- cleared the map under my roaming profile
- placed the pre-downloaded blockchain
- downgraded the wallet
- imported the private keys
alphacenturion

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:09:41 PM

Latest Mac wallet around anywhere?
smak

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:36:28 PM

if you're on newest wallet (as of may 25 i believe) all you should need to do is dump your privkeys as per the writeup above, record them, close client and swap in a backup wallet.. upon re-opening client you will see 0 balance as if new wallet, import your privkeys each one takes some cpu time to get loaded but worked great for me.

dont expect incorrectly gained stake to show up but you will have your intended stake included nicely as well as untransferred legit coins Smiley

i did not have to download any new blockchain, downgrade client or clear any maps.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:52:17 PM

Are the Block Explorers and Top 100 addresses (Rich List) going to be fixed on the front page. Haven't been working for a while, and as the coin is getting more attention recently it would be good for new investors to have working links on page 1.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:03:41 AM

no one is hyping anything lol, they just made an announcement as they have the full dev team working on it
the only people talking about fud, hype, bad this bad that are the trolls so is really hard to watch their points when they dont even know we have a cinni-news site where we ve been following the cinni work.

so yeah im a investor/supporter of cinni also, and is only natural the price rise after all the big innovation announcement, so far devs have delivered all within their timeframes, so is only natural that cinni has investors trust and price increase, after the wallet release then we will see the real cinni prices, meanwhile i find it cheap and im still filling some bids.

If he didn't trash talk, insult and use weak reasoning I'd probably listen to him. It's like he has these cogent moments in between insults, name calling and generally weak arguments. "Cinni is a stupid name"? Come on

He goes on about "devs" dumping but makes no mention of the large DBGPool scam where someone got upwards of 600,000 CINNI for free during PoW. (my post about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599438.msg6647754#msg6647754). DGBPool is a Chinese scam and has nothing to do with Cinni. They latch on to brand new coins and often claim "we were hacked" when they go missing. They move the stratum ports around, but let miners mine on old ones and collect the blocks for themselves, etc.

I'm not wondering who was dumping, are you?

Edit: Looking at the volume from the 32k, I'm convinced the DBGPool hacker/scammer has already dumped out so it's factored in to the price already. So this isn't FUD for anyone sensitive to that kind of thing. Smiley

Never, ever, I insult anyone, unless provoked. And then, ONLY, STRICTLY, to state a fact. So if a "genius" here posts that I have sold my coins "before the news" and it is not true, what should I post, that he's the sharpest knife in the kitchen?

But the kicker is "use weak reasoning". That has to take the cacke with the cherry on top. No need for further explanations... wow, simply wow.

Do you know why I don't mention the DBGPool scam? Because I am absolutely, 100% convinced, that it was, like in Libertycoin, an inside job. I.e.; the devs arranged it. But since that is impossible -for me, for now- to prove, it is pure conjecture... for those who carry blinders to the evident and what makes sense. They call it "weak reasoning". Sounds familiar? Just for once use what should be under your skull and think who better to organize a scam in which an entity, not just an anonymous dev, is fully responsible for stealing? who is closer to it? who can actually pull it through and inspire, if not repeat it, in Libertycoin? Nagh, can't be, right?

Lastly... under what vision, other than the mind of a 3-year old, can a name like "cinni" applied to a cryptocurrency, not be considered 100% stupid. I really want to hear this one, come on. COME ON!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:08:35 AM

Actually, as one of those readers, I do not perceive your latest posts as plausible due to personal insults towards believers (or whoever they are) of this coin. I am even surprised because checking your post history reveals you as pretty discreet speaker. Additionally, your inquiry about 1 BTC for screenshots (which could be easily fabricated) does not add to the score. Also it is difficult to believe that enormous amount and size of your posts is simply the result of your willingness to warn naive people, as you said.

I am open to discussion.

It doesn't look to me like you are open to any discussion. As to "fabricating" screenshots, I don't see that even plausible but what would not be potentially "fabricable" an official Mintpal statement? Anyway, there are no takers. If they are, I would give the proper escrow individual access to my account so the "fabricable" part would be moot. Are you willing to take the challenge yourself?

And yes, The only reason I post the scams is to warn the many new and naive people that arrive in the scene everyday and that swallow the shameful scams that 99% of the coins are. There's no particular effort made since I am posting only on those which I have personally experimented at significant cost myself. But ask me if I give any mind to doubters like you...

In any event, in case you want some more "incentive for the challenge", I am finally out of CINNI having sold my remaining coin today at 12756 at both Mintpal and Cryptsy. No more CINNI for me, therefore, unless for the purposes of any one accepting the 1 BTC challenge or to remind new and naive that this is indeed pretty scammy, I'd take my marvels elsewhere now.

I'm not really interested in your buys and sells. I simply pointed out some faults in your statements to help you convey your point better. However your answer was pretty hostile towards me personally. So be it. Thanks for your effort anyway.

If you are not interested in my buys and sells, why you questioned? And read again your post and then tell to yourself if it sounds quite hostile or not.

Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:19:51 AM

Latest Mac wallet around anywhere?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/CinniCoin-Qt.zip

they are releasing the new one in 9-13 days Smiley

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

zitaox

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:54:48 AM

dose the dev is a scam??? why does the price pumped so high
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:12:34 AM

You know what happens after a pump? 

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
cod

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:35:28 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 02:54:30 AM by cod

Never, ever, I insult anyone, unless provoked. And then, ONLY, STRICTLY, to state a fact. So if a "genius" here posts that I have sold my coins "before the news" and it is not true, what should I post, that he's the sharpest knife in the kitchen?

But the kicker is "use weak reasoning". That has to take the cacke with the cherry on top. No need for further explanations... wow, simply wow.

Do you know why I don't mention the DBGPool scam? Because I am absolutely, 100% convinced, that it was, like in Libertycoin, an inside job. I.e.; the devs arranged it. But since that is impossible -for me, for now- to prove, it is pure conjecture... for those who carry blinders to the evident and what makes sense. They call it "weak reasoning". Sounds familiar? Just for once use what should be under your skull and think who better to organize a scam in which an entity, not just an anonymous dev, is fully responsible for stealing? who is closer to it? who can actually pull it through and inspire, if not repeat it, in Libertycoin? Nagh, can't be, right?

Lastly... under what vision, other than the mind of a 3-year old, can a name like "cinni" applied to a cryptocurrency, not be considered 100% stupid. I really want to hear this one, come on. COME ON!

You had me for a second until you tried to connect DGB (a suspected scam BEFORE Cinni) to Cinni. The site owner that barely speaks a word of english in cahoots with our Cinnidev. lol

You had me just for a second. Now I'm laughing. Good one Brabb.

The amount of magic you have done in your mind to make these connections is astounding. Tongue
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:12:19 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 02:24:14 AM by drakoin

dev: You need to mention the FILE VERSION and RELEASE DATE
on your posting #1, and in the filename-version0720.zip, and on the website, ...

I just downloaded the current "CinniCoin-qt.zip" - in the windows file properties it says 0.7.2.0 - which is exactly the same like in the file that I downloaded in April.  Have you never updated?

Which version are you on?

Please read this to understand why:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566164

thanks a million

---

EDIT: Now finally, but only after installation of the new .exe, I can see that the
... MENU ... Help ... About CinniCoin ...

also says v1.0.0.0 = like the old one in April

So it was not necessary to download the "new" wallet?  Aaaaarrgghhh.

--> Please put version numbers!

;-)

no sign of a signature
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:15:50 AM

Props! this coin is going to be massive.
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:43:05 AM

i think you guys forgot to read Cheesy

Devs will release a new wallet on a big project, mainly its a

multicurrency wallet (yes i know right! everyone wants one wallet to hold more than 1 coin, Cinni will start with BTC but later will be able to apply to other cryptocurrencies)

Full Anon ( drk and xc half anon the transactions, Cinni will be the first Real Full Anon Crypto)

Encrypted Message Framework (making it able for encrypted communication and more)

The first coin to implement this (as the 5 exclusive devs are developing)

they already gave a time frame release for the new wallet ( 9-13 days )

you should read more  Cheesy  is only natural that we are loving this coin and is waking up interest in the cryptocomunity and hence the rise in price

You, few days before:

loving the sells keep em coming lets eat that buy wall @ 6500 k

done, i just sold to the 6500 wall, im out , was a nice ride this shit is abandoned now

It's not abandoned...

well you dont answer till i sold so i dont care anymore

what an immature fool you are
syntek

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:44:14 AM

cinni prices continue to climb higher expectations.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 06:28:10 AM

dev: You need to mention the FILE VERSION and RELEASE DATE
on your posting #1, and in the filename-version0720.zip, and on the website, ...

I just downloaded the current "CinniCoin-qt.zip" - in the windows file properties it says 0.7.2.0 - which is exactly the same like in the file that I downloaded in April.  Have you never updated?

Which version are you on?

Please read this to understand why:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566164

thanks a million

---

EDIT: Now finally, but only after installation of the new .exe, I can see that the
... MENU ... Help ... About CinniCoin ...

also says v1.0.0.0 = like the old one in April

So it was not necessary to download the "new" wallet?  Aaaaarrgghhh.

--> Please put version numbers!

;-)

+10000 Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:32:28 AM

I'm working on some bug fixes for the wallet.

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: