Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:41:20 AM

XC is in the near DUMP or a Pump-n-Dump right now. They released their new wallet. Anyone know if it is better than ours??My feeling it's a scam coin. Thoughts, comments? thnx.

~darylluke.

its a scam and not worth of mention in Cinni thread Wink

would you want a hold a coin that can stolen/lost because of xnode?  its completely experimental, people should able to expect that when they send coins somewhere it ends up at their intended destination, not someplace else because of malfunction or a bad xnode stealing coins.

Its unacceptable for your coins to be at risk because of experimental features.  Imagine you sent anon 100k XC somewhere and a bad xnode hijacks and sends it to their own address.  Shocked

Proof?   

It's like someone claiming CINNI is a scam without any proof...   I don't think you really want to stir shit up without any proof.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:44:11 AM

XC is in the near DUMP or a Pump-n-Dump right now. They released their new wallet. Anyone know if it is better than ours??My feeling it's a scam coin. Thoughts, comments? thnx.

~darylluke.

would you want a hold a coin that can stolen/lost because of xnode?  its completely experimental, people should able to expect that when they send coins somewhere it ends up at their intended destination, not someplace else because of malfunction or a bad xnode stealing coins.

Its unacceptable for your coins to be at risk because of experimental features.  Imagine you sent anon 100k XC somewhere and a bad xnode hijacks and sends it to their own address.  Shocked

Proof?  

It's like someone claiming CINNI is a scam without any proof...   I don't think you really want to stir shit up without any proof.

If XC ppl have to come try promote its coin on this thread, if the other coin have to download and join the cinni wallet chat to try promote theirs, cinni must be doing something pretty damn well.

Cheers to the Cinni Thread, and lets keep it on cinni peeps, dont mind the stones in the road Wink

bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:44:19 AM

Good point, don't slander coins without proof but you ALL remember what thread this is . . .

Looking forward to release Smiley
bitcoinreviews

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:47:29 AM

Just received my first mining payment!

How often do mining payments occur?

Have node / transaction fee payments started? If not, when do they payout and how often do they occur?

Dev, please let someone else answer this, I know your super busy Wink
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:48:59 AM

~darylluke.

Proof?  

It's like someone claiming CINNI is a scam without any proof...   I don't think you really want to stir shit up without any proof.

If XC ppl have to come try promote its coin on this thread, if the other coin have to download and join the cinni wallet chat to try promote theirs, cinni must be doing something pretty damn well.

Cheers to the Cinni Thread, and lets keep it on cinni peeps, dont mind the stones in the road Wink

Since you guys brought up SCAM...

Please read about CINNI:

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins

There's your scam.

vagos

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:51:51 AM

~darylluke.

Proof?  

Please read about CINNI:

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins

There's your scam.

lol, that has been talked and cleared up like dozen of times, please come up with something better, more smarter and more believable if you have the hard need of coming to the cinni thread to try to spread FUD in behalf of your dying PnD XC. lol   Cheesy

vagos

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:53:08 AM

Good point, don't slander coins without proof but you ALL remember what thread this is . . .

Looking forward to release Smiley

Looking forward as well ^^

CryptoGretzky

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:58:27 AM

~darylluke.

Proof?  

Please read about CINNI:

There's your scam.

lol, that has been talked and cleared up like dozen of times, please come up with something better, more smarter and more believable if you have the hard need of coming to the cinni thread to try to spread FUD in behalf of your dying XC. lol   Cheesy

Dude, I own all the top "anon" altcoins, but you have people in this thread starting to talk FUD about other coins, including XC.   That's not the way to go.   Have proof, then state it, otherwise, don't say anything bad about other coins if you don't want attention that you don't want in this thread....   It's really simple.

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:59:14 AM

How does Cinni's privacy feature work?
Thanks
vagos

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 04:06:00 AM

Thanks

Hi there, if you go back phew pages you can find the posted White papers and more info, pretty cool imo

nice to have more XC visitors in the thread, welcome Smiley

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:10:31 AM

Thanks

Hi there, if you go back phew pages you can find the posted White papers and more info, pretty cool imo

nice to have more XC visitors in the thread, welcome Smiley
Thanks for the welcome. I have some Cinni too, but more XC. I just haven't had time to really understand Cinni yet. And I'm sure I heard it was working on privacy too, but just haven't investigated it yet. So many coins, so little time Smiley
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:11:11 AM

**XC "debate" **

I posted a question(s) about XC, and digit replied. People out of nowhere jumped in.

But, guess what? SEEMS I was correct about XC being pumped. LOOKS like it's starting to dump now. (I could be wrong, and it is just normal pullback, too)

So, let's just DROP this topic, because I am too late to present evidence to my friend who got in, bought more on the rise, and is now looking at a loss he will not get back anytime soon if he holds. It's a loss if he sells now. This effects none of us here CINNI-holders. So, I apologize for creating this shitstorm. It was NOT my intent.

~darylluke.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:14:32 AM

**XC "debate" **

I posted a question(s) about XC, and digit replied. People out of nowhere jumped in.

But, guess what? SEEMS I was correct about XC being pumped. LOOKS like it's starting to dump now. (I could be wrong, and it is just normal pullback, too)

So, let's just DROP this topic, because I am too late to present evidence to my friend who got in, bought more on the rise, and is now looking at a loss he will not get back anytime soon if he holds. It's a loss if he sells now. This effects none of us here CINNI-holders. So, I apologize for creating this shitstorm. It was NOT my intent.

~darylluke.

Let's look at the 3 days chart for CINNI and XC shall we and see what was a pump and dump...?  Hope you didn't get your friend to get CINNI 3 days ago...  would have lost more than 50%....

bitcoinreviews

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:16:16 AM

**XC "debate" **

~darylluke.

Dairy, I know how you feel about getting someone(s) in for a loss. You can not hold yourself responsible. As investors we all must do our own due diligence. I have heard the "I lost more than I could afford to lose" but they are back in the green and speaking with me once again (bitcoin).

They will have very much gratitude later . . .

Don't know about XC though gl . . . Cinni is solid Wink as is bitcoin but your not going to see returns from bitcoin in the next months that you will from the cinni
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:21:36 AM

**XC "debate" **

~darylluke.

Dairy, I know how you feel about getting someone(s) in for a loss. You can not hold yourself responsible. As investors we all must do our own due diligence. I have heard the "I lost more than I could afford to lose" but they are back in the green and speaking with me once again (bitcoin).

They will thank us later . . . (soon Wink

+1 Agreed  Wink

darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:39:42 AM

**XC "debate" **

~darylluke.

Let's look at the 3 days chart for CINNI and XC shall we and see what was a pump and dump...?  Hope you didn't get your friend to get CINNI 3 days ago...  would have lost more than 50%....

We share information. He got into #Cinni from 8-10,000sat. I'm in from 13,000sat. We just disagree on longterm potentials. His target out for #Cinni is 25k. I'll be holding longterm. I'll decide on Jan. 1 what to do. IF it hits 100k before then, I plan to sell of a minority portion. Because I really feel this one has .01BTC potential(one Milion satochis). I want to buy a 10 acre farm with my wife, grow our own food, raise goats, maybe 1-2 angus, large green house for winter, etc....I feel this coin has potential to manifest our dream.

Wish I had more BTC. But, I am unemployed 2+ years now with no job prospects here.Lost everything after that. House(90k equity), car, etc....

~darylluke.
bitcoinreviews

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:44:06 AM

**XC "debate" **

~darylluke.

Let's look at the 3 days chart for CINNI and XC shall we and see what was a pump and dump...?  Hope you didn't get your friend to get CINNI 3 days ago...  would have lost more than 50%....

We share information. He got into #Cinni from 8-10,000sat. I'm in from 13,000sat. We just disagree on longterm potentials. His target out for #Cinni is 25k. I'll be holding longterm. I'll decide on Jan. 1 what to do. IF it hits 100k before then, I plan to sell of a minority portion. Because I really feel this one has .01BTC potential(one Milion satochis). I want to buy a 10 acre farm with my wife, grow our own food, raise goats, maybe 1-2 angus, large green house for winter, etc....I feel this coin has potential to manifest our dream.

Wish I had more BTC. But, I am unemployed 2+ years now with no job prospects here.Lost everything after that. House(90k equity), car, etc....

~darylluke.

Luke,

Yes, Cinni may very well bring us the american dream. What you describe is what I'm going for as well my friend.

Long Live Cinni
newra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:45:33 AM

Hi guys

Sorry about the delays. I had a little minor motorbike accident (massive rock in the middle of the road).
I had to get my mag fixed asap, otherwise I wouldn't of had transport for tomorrow.

It's a long weekend over here (youth day tomorrow), which I forgot to mention.
We are working as hard as we can, a bit behind schedule, we have a few hours of development left, then team testing, then the release.

We are also working on multiple environment builds, so that we can release for linux, windows and mac at the same time.

Again we apologise for the delays.

Hope you are alright.
Thanks for the update and multi-environment build is excellent news !!

I've not had a chance to try the last 2 releases because of no Mac wallet. Appreciate Mac wallet being released this time Smiley
rynomster

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:50:08 AM

We are making progress, working hard at it, need to catch some zees but will regroup in a few hours and have an ETA on the release.

bitcoinreviews

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:52:57 AM

Get some sleep. Thanks for the update. Exited and looking forward! Make us rich brother man  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: