Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin *** OFFICIAL THREAD ***  (Read 63848 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:15:05 PM

Well done djm34 and dav1199 we’ve got them on the ropes now.

A few more spams today and we’ll have talkcoin in our control for sure. I'll notify the exchanges.

Once we own talkcoin djm34 I’ll buy you those pants that help with your flatulence problem. And dav1199 I'll buy you that magazine you like with the animal pictures.

Hi whomever you are (clearly not Andy/Talkteam).
The big difference is that we don't want to own talkcoin, we want to make it successful and free of scammy dev.
That's a big difference.

edit: if you are k-meister, I am still waiting for your apologies

It is most likely him .. he never answers to anything being asked/said about him on his real account if anyone noticed. Or anything relevant to the fact the old dev is a scammer either.
He just keep posting his propaganda for block rewards goodness.

New block explorer with Talkcoin v2. Will be in sync in next few hours. So all of you could check all the address which in control of the old dev. All of them are still in his code over the old repo. Anyone wonders why a "honest" dev needs to many addresses ?

GET_A_GENESIS TpmfuGrjvgn43GoR8MRV3UKfPEZBrsBVGN
GET_A_VOTE1 TtD46zZh1TKj3BZdxKkKsrc2Pq7L9jMAqw
GET_A_VOTE2 TZZGR8597AezTmaUsK1mPKGjc4VnFHiBCr
GET_A_CHAT TbU1X3qTcQfGmnvx1dHr1251z9JiviBGC6
GET_A_SHARE TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

http://blockexperts.com/tac

PS: I'm asking myself: if the team switches to 4 TACs block reward, k-meister will beg for joining the team for sure.
lol don't tempt him  Grin
I will give a full 5tac from my own wallet he if apologies, a full block like he would have wanted. This is clearly an offer he cannot refuse  Grin
actually he will never switch, that would make him look like a moron and a total altcoin noobie on his tweeter account  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:19:46 PM

For those who have doubt that dev stole a lot of TAC, here a screen copy of the block explorer with the votedev address.
around 500k tac were sent to that address and worst 400k tac were spent.

Meaning old dev dumped on us all all the time.

total TAC  in circulation" : ~ 9,000,000
dev wallet : ~ 500,000 ( ~5%)  (The votedev command allows no more than 5% reward right now).

In these 5% there is at least 50% coins that was sent to people like you. Without reward, you wouldn't be here.

You made a bet by wanting to be a part of this takeover, and as a consequence you lose face 丢脸

Even at 5% now , it is not the problem ( 5% is still a lot ).
The problem is that you upvoted it yourself up to 30% then 10 and so on .. reducing it little by little.
Even if you gave some away it doesn't change the fact it is a massive hidden features that never was shown to users or easily accessible like the block voting was.
It doesn't show anywhere.

You have done nothing in the last couple of months. Coming out now just because the coin is going out of your control is pathetic.

The only one that lose face in here is yourself.

Go build another scam you are good at it ( honest compliment ).
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:20:00 PM

For those who have doubt that dev stole a lot of TAC, here a screen copy of the block explorer with the votedev address.
around 500k tac were sent to that address and worst 400k tac were spent.

Meaning old dev dumped on us all all the time.

dev wallet : ~ 500,000 ( ~5%)  (The votedev command allows no more than 5% reward right now).

In these 5% there is at least 50% coins that was sent to people like you. Without reward, you wouldn't be here.

You made a bet by wanting to be a part of this takeover, and as a consequence you lose face 丢脸
as you stated yourself you sent 100k to the dev team... so it is still 300k in your pocket or rather in the exchange.
(nobody would mind if it has been transparent and you didn't dump it... )
And again, it is only one address among others... (the audit isn't even over...)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Talkcoin (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:22:22 PM

I know the dev has been talking about removing dev reward completely to 0% to stop any arguments.

Yes, it will be completely removed in the next release.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:30:10 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:46:50 PM by djm34

I know the dev has been talking about removing dev reward completely to 0% to stop any arguments.

Grin the guy scammed us during 4 months, now he says, I will remove it (knowing he admitted to make his code difficult to read so no way to really believe him at that level) and we should follow him.
Sorry but you are out of the game as every other scammer  Sad

and if you had even only a little respect for the users/investors/miners and if you wanted your coin to be successful you would step down yourself (and run as any other scammers to the bahamas)

djm34 facebook page
catchcoin

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:27:28 PM

Grin the guy scammed us during 4 months, now he says, I will remove it (knowing he admitted to make his code difficult to read so no way to really believe him at that level) and we should follow him.
 but you are out of the game as every other scammer  Sad

and if you had even only a little respect for the users/investors/miners and if you wanted your coin to be successful you would step down yourself (and run as any other scammers to the bahamas)

Sorry,djm34,the community will not let you guys get the 3% block rewards too,because you guys just a group of monkeys.

catchcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:30:17 PM

Great! this is the best rusult for the community!  boys and girls,write to the exchange and pools tell them the good news,and tell them not update the V2 scam version.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:43:53 PM

Great! this is the best rusult for the community!  boys and girls,write to the exchange and pools tell them the good news,and tell them not update the V2 scam version.
Once a scammer, always a scammer.
If you promote that, then you are part of that scam

djm34 facebook page
k-meister

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:21:31 PM

Catchcoin, there's no need for anybody to contact exchanges and pools at this point. The exchanges have already made clear they're not even considering v2. Thanks anyway.
Weiss30

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:24:24 PM

You scam group all seem to have a big personal fascination for k-meister. Why dont you just suck his cock and get it over with? 

Not only did you get your asses whipped but youre all standing around in the playground afterwards crying about it, in front of everyone else. Are we waiting for your moms to come and pick you up?

This entertainment has made my day.

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:11:06 PM

Ok Talkdev since you are here, I asked you 2 times about the dev fund but never get an answer. (I don't have time to check the old messages now but I will provide it later):
Properly answer my question:
Who did use the votedev to vote more than 33% of a block to go to your address?
Don't tell me that comes from user because I'm sure not many people were aware of this command and nobody will vote that much for everyone else except for himself.
The reason you changed the limit of votedev from 100% to 10% and then 5% because the block explorer was available this time and are you scared of being found out?
Do you know why did everyone in the team decide to take over? It's because you never intend to be clear about the dev fund even with the team. Ok if you think you could manage a coin alone yourself, please do it but do it properly. We're TAC holders but not everyone is a beggar like this k-meister so feel free to take him in your new team.

Btw, Yes I get 25k TACs from you, one 10k and one 15k, which I spent all for bounties. I could provide all the time and txid for each transaction if everyone needs that.
Beside from your 25k TACs, I use another 20k for funding the project myself.

Bump again for my question for Talkdev. Don't tell me you will ignore it like the last two times ? My question is totally normal from the point of view of a TAC investor/user.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:25:49 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 04:40:46 PM by djm34

new block explorer available this one is up to date
quick look again: http://blockexperts.com/tac/address/TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

current balance: 47292.61000000
So basically he dumped 40k since yesterday (or he paid Catchcoin and k-meister ?) which is more that what I got for my dev work   Grin
 but hey... I did that more for the fun than the money

It is a pitty that trolling is rewarded more than actual work  Grin

on a side note, you can remark that the dev fee has been increased to 0.8 since yesterday (that's what show the other block explorer
as it isn't up to date).

I won't insist on that, as k-meister will say we did it... But you can think whatever you want we didn't so dev is just cashing out and
 increase his fee while he is saying that it will remove it...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
guozi

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:34:56 PM

I have received many times TALKCOIN to reward, to thank the original development talkcoin

(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin聊聊币、第一个视频分享在线观看、第一去中心微博币、第一个匿名聊天币、第一个NIST5算法币;第一个  第一个............
(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin:   TmwMPsGYV4iSQL9pLqXBjeQMVJB5dPYX97
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ --------▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
AizenSou

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:49:01 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 08:04:16 PM by AizenSou

In these 5% there is at least 50% coins that were sent to people like you. Without reward, you wouldn't be here.

Ok I will do a quick math. You are in control of these 4 addresses (I got this from your old code, which is still in your repo)
1. GET_A_VOTE1 TtD46zZh1TKj3BZdxKkKsrc2Pq7L9jMAqw
http://blockexperts.com/tac/address/TtD46zZh1TKj3BZdxKkKsrc2Pq7L9jMAqw
2. GET_A_VOTE2 TZZGR8597AezTmaUsK1mPKGjc4VnFHiBCr
http://blockexperts.com/tac/address/TZZGR8597AezTmaUsK1mPKGjc4VnFHiBCr
3. GET_A_CHAT TbU1X3qTcQfGmnvx1dHr1251z9JiviBGC6
http://blockexperts.com/tac/address/TbU1X3qTcQfGmnvx1dHr1251z9JiviBGC6
4. GET_A_SHARE TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn
http://blockexperts.com/tac/address/TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

Until now, checked at 6pm UTC, 6. September 2014 :
- Address 1 gets 7030.04817454 TAC
- Address 2 gets 495 TAC
- Address 3 gets 6241.58719594 TAC
- Address 4 gets 562521.82 TAC

-> Total: 576288.45537048 TAC that you get from these 4 addresses.
Total TAC created now: 9580956.71 TAC

The percent of total TAC in circulation you get: 576288.45537048 / 9580956.71 = 6%
Well you sent 100k to Andy and 25k to me, then where is the rest ?
Could you elaborate me why a "honest" dev like yourself need so many addresses for a simple task like dev fund, and without inform anyone ?

So if anyone has his logic of a normal human being, seeing this number and still want to support a dev like this, please free to do it. I just don't care anymore.

PS: my analysis doesn't contain the genesis block, which I would like to have another expert to do an independent code review and confirm that this genesis block is really unspendable at all.
Talkcoin (OP)

Activity: 114

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:57:28 PM

I just don't care anymore.

let's hope...

Just a quick response because I have no time to argue with you.

I spent many months to create this coin, I coded everything alone, if you think I spent all these months to create a scam, it's just stupid. You are a bagholer, you lose money, but it's your fault not mine. I never dumped coins to crash the price and dev reward will be completely removed to stop any arguments like this one. The price is low, there is a lot of coins created each day, and that's why it will be changed lower.

This takover is just pathetic, you use false claims as an excuse, you create nothing, you steal everything, even the name without my approval, you hire someone to change 2 or 3 variables (too hard for you), re-route all the destroyed Talkcoins into your own wallet, re-routed the dev fund wallet to your own wallet. Seriously, What do you expect...
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:14:20 AM

You scam group all seem to have a big personal fascination for k-meister. Why dont you just suck his cock and get it over with?  

Not only did you get your asses whipped but youre all standing around in the playground afterwards crying about it, in front of everyone else. Are we waiting for your moms to come and pick you up?
Stop speaking like if you were a highschool student, it hurts reading childish language  Grin

lol absolutely no fascination with this guy, he is the one who started it and advertised himself as some sort of celebrity (never heard of him Grin and his photo isn't worth of the fappening) and ultimately he is the one siding with the scam.
So he is the one putting his celebrity (?) status to the stake. See my posts as a middle finger to self centered idiot acting like that especially to defend a scam or even worst just to lower the block reward to what he wants.

2 points:
1/ If I knew it was a scam, I would have refused to work on that coin
2/ If I discover a coin I work with is a scam, takeover or not, I will always denounce it.

You think we get our ass wiped, that's your point of view and we takes acts and mostly think that your may-be a little too young for that forum
(come back when you will have grown up a bit   Grin)

We made our point by showing to everybody that talkcoin dev scammed us.
We proposed a viable alternative to help the coin survives this (and before the takeover the only activity on the thread was from chatcoin troll... with talkcoin dev not even reacting, not even doing anything at all... I can't say he did care a lot about his coin for all summer... 3 months in cryptoworld is like eternity we all know it...)

Now it is up to the community to decide where their best interests are either continue being scammed with old dev and you ( Grin not sure which one is worst actually the guy who scam, or the guy who defends blindly a blatant scam... at least old dev had a purpose, you ? well you are just a follower so just keep following... ) or to side with the takeover so we can get rid of scammy dev, his scammy coding and put back talkcoin where it belongs (looking where it is on the exchange is kind of pathetic) and offer a real future to talkcoin.

weiss30 if you want the coin to die it is your problem, we didn't want that that's why we did it.
Will it succeed, will it not ? Sure we would prefer if it succeed, but it is even not the most important because we, at least,
tried to do something against that scam and the death of talkcoin.

But in the end by siding with old dev you are just giving yourself an ass wipe, so let me laugh to your childish comment.

djm34 facebook page
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:44:26 AM

I have received many times TALKCOIN to reward, to thank the original development talkcoin
lucky you... if you received 200k tac,  I really feel underpaid now Grin

djm34 facebook page
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:22:26 AM

wtf dev? why do you appear now? you was missing for too long.  Community doesn't want you. You do not plan to make anymore development. Wtf are you doing, why dont you let fork?

AizenSou

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:24:33 AM

let's hope...

Just a quick response because I have no time to argue with you.

Yes always the same reason "no time to argue", even 5 minutes to answer a few questions about your creditability.
1. Who did use the votedev to vote more than 33% of a block to go to your address?
2. Why a "honest" dev like yourself need so many addresses for a simple task like dev fund, and without inform anyone ?
3. More than 400k TAC is still left in your control, where are they now?

All of your claims are always without any evidences, while all my claims are facts backed by evidence and number.
People would plan and spend their whole life to get money, me as well. I won't surprise to see people spending a few months of research how to scam effectively.

re-route all the destroyed Talkcoins into your own wallet, re-routed the dev fund wallet to your own wallet. Seriously, What do you expect...

The dev fund will be used as development fund as a transparent method, the chat fee will be sent to faucet site. At least we are all honest about this and our develeopment wallet will be public for everyone to check.

You are a bagholer, you lose money, but it's your fault not mine.

And yes thanks again for your "kind" comments for me as one of the biggest investor in your coin. I spent my own money to fund the talkcoin project from the start and now you said it's my fault. Yes it's my fault for believing in a "honest" dev like you.

To be honest I don't give a s*** anymore.
catchcoin

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:47:53 AM

lucky you... if you received 200k tac,  I really feel underpaid now Grin
@djm34
you should ask andy this question,he received the 200K coins,never shared the coins with you?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: