Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitscalper anyone use this ? [PASSWORDS LEAKED]  (Read 40939 times)
bitscalper

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 05:45:38 AM

Has anyone forgotten this post yet? I would be getting your coins out before the end of the month.

You just ignored my announcement and implied that it's safer to withdraw funds from the site instead.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittenbob

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 05:46:07 AM

Well I got out my 150 BTC with a profit of 7 BTC (10 - 3 for withdrawal)
Can't complain about a free $50  Grin

still making money too, either the site is bugged and the guy's losing money or some sort of ponzi thing is still going on

Please send back the coins or we will terminate your account. this kind of activity is not tolerated. this is a beta, not a cash cow for you to exploit.
Address to send back the coins : 145rhGP2X5x5bwszqhDgHAnkt55yc7fBAj

hahah. Go home scammer.

translation: the "bug" is a ruse to get more people to deposit their monies.

As for now, the scammer is YOU, who exploited a bug for a couple coins. Bravo, well done.

More examples. Just look back in the thread. You are a tool.
bitscalper

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 05:48:36 AM

Well I got out my 150 BTC with a profit of 7 BTC (10 - 3 for withdrawal)
Can't complain about a free $50  Grin

still making money too, either the site is bugged and the guy's losing money or some sort of ponzi thing is still going on

Please send back the coins or we will terminate your account. this kind of activity is not tolerated. this is a beta, not a cash cow for you to exploit.
Address to send back the coins : 145rhGP2X5x5bwszqhDgHAnkt55yc7fBAj

hahah. Go home scammer.

translation: the "bug" is a ruse to get more people to deposit their monies.

As for now, the scammer is YOU, who exploited a bug for a couple coins. Bravo, well done.

More examples. Just look back in the thread. You are a tool.

You are not adding anything to the conversation. Stop this non sense.
bittenbob

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 05:51:02 AM

You --> Oh please stop showing people how much of a tool I am.

You insult potential customers who question your legitimacy instead of being rational. I have never seen such unprofessional conduct from anyone in my life which only supports the theory you are a ponzi scam. I will never put a bitcent on your site and I advise others to stay away.
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 05:58:14 AM

he simply won't have my business, that's all.

Exactly. This is all I am trying to say. Let's leave the drama out of this entire thing. Just, as a community, let's stop letting scammy businesses sell their FUD to us anymore.

Do not let this community suffer through another MyBitcoin. Let's kindly and quietly raise our standards and show these so called 'businesses' how it's done.

I set up a Trust Level poll here on people's personal trust of Bitscalper.  Trust can be about anything from security, scamming, or business solvency.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
bitscalper

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 06:05:23 AM

You insult potential customers who question your legitimacy instead of being rational. I have never seen such unprofessional conduct from anyone in my life which only supports the theory you are a ponzi scam. I will never put a bitcent on your site and I advise others to stay away.

Saying that you were bitching on the forum is much of an insult now ? I'm sorry if it felt so offensive to you. This is not a Ponzi scheme and time will prove it. 
bittenbob

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 06:07:57 AM

Saying that you were bitching on the forum is much of an insult now ? I'm sorry if it felt so offensive to you. This is not a Ponzi scheme and time will prove it. 

Again, how was I bitching by quoting YOUR WORDS?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 06:12:09 AM

dude you called him a tool  Embarrassed

sadly I'm quite entertained by this bitch fight  Cheesy

bittenbob

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 06:13:30 AM

dude you called him a tool  Embarrassed

After he said I was bitching. Look back in the thread. He has a habit of insulting people for no reason at all.
mav

Activity: 169
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 06:17:33 AM

I never said this would legitimize our business. The video was posted just to show some of our infrastructure. As per a legitimization i was hoping matthew would consider checking our source code as proposed before, but seems he changed his mind. Also we'll be taking further steps to open up data about actual transactions and fund deposited on our site.

I do not want to see you shut down your site. I want to see you run a service which both offers profit to the users and benefits to the markets and overall bitcoin system. If your service does what you say it does, this seems like a sure thing.

However, we cannot trust you, and you seem unable to establish any sort of trust between your clients or your skeptics. Perhaps it was unlucky to post the video straight after a series of accusations by other forum users, but it seemed very reactionary. As a professional, you can't afford to appear like that. It undermines the (supposedly) professional service you are offering. You are not offering a 'toy' service. You are a businessman. Act like one. You owe it to yourself.

I am not one to dictate standards, but if you are as experienced as you say you are, in the field of money of all things, you are failing to set any sort of standard whatsoever. Maybe you are, but we don't know, and apparently never will. I am posting in the hope that you can change your ways, establish trust, act in a professional manner that is suitable for the kind of industry you are part of, and that the bitcoin community can be pleased to have you among them. As I said, it seems like you could be potentially offering a valuable service, why not establish some trust and see that potential met?

I am still skeptical of your service. I have tried in this post to give you every excuse possible that you are legit. I hope I am not making an ass of myself if you prove to be a scammer.

To users of bitscalper: I understand you won't be sad if you lose your 1BTC. I understand the personal risk is minimal with those amounts. But the risk to the bitcoin community by supporting these sorts of operations is too high. Please, demand a minimum level of service beyond just the income. You owe it to the community you are part of. Don't put your money into bitscalper until you can be sure you can trust them. Same goes for any company really. Idealistic? Yep!
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 10:03:27 AM

Assuming for the moment it is not a scam then they are doing exactly what we would expect to happen in an totally hostile environment where the government has and is cracking down.  Isn't this exactly the environment that we expect Bitcoin to thrive?  If I lived in a country where I was no longer able to have cash - all transactions are by law now tracked - then I would be looking around for a way to take advantage of the obvious black market opportunities caused by such government stupidity.

do we have an idea of how much money he currently has from users?  maybe this guy is just using your funds to operate a hawala or something and giving users a percentage of profit.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 10:07:27 AM

This is turning into a pissing contest.  If I were Mr. bitscalper ( and legit) I would just answer
the questions best I could and leave it at that, and hope the investors are satisfied.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 11:43:21 AM

... This is not a Ponzi scheme and time will prove it.

How can time do that?
To prove something usually is an operative process.
The concepts of time I know are just passing passiv.

In case I missed a point, when will time have this task accomplished?
How about reopening your business then?
You could save a lot of time avoid thess arguings.

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
bitscalper

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 02:24:00 PM

I offered Matthew to eventually verify part of our codebase and waiting for someone from the trusted members pool to contact me. Withdrawals are processing correctly.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 03:00:41 PM

I offered Matthew to eventually verify part of our codebase and waiting for someone from the trusted members pool to contact me.

2 weeks passed. I am now officially convinced it has been a waste of time.

Withdrawals are processing correctly.

No one is arguing this.

Do not let this community suffer through another MyBitcoin. Let's kindly and quietly raise our standards and show these so called 'businesses' how it's done.

bitscalper

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 03:52:19 PM

I offered Matthew to eventually verify part of our codebase and waiting for someone from the trusted members pool to contact me.

No one is arguing this.

Start acting like an adult, explain why now you won't checkout our code.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 03:57:41 PM

No one is arguing this.

Start acting like an adult, explain why now you won't checkout our code.

No code has been shown or even attempted to be shown to me or anyone in our organization. Just more requests gone unheard. Besides, the code you'll want to show is probably a websocket interface to get the MtGox ticker anyway.

If you actually have some code ready, contact anyone on your Skype list that you've gathered and just show them. I'm done waiting and I wash my hands of doing business with shady types.

naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 03:58:01 PM

bitscalper
I know how to scalp for a small sum, but it is not possible to do with 500, 1,000, and more ...

A Huh

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 04:24:49 PM

I offered Matthew to eventually verify part of our codebase ...

That part of your cobebase you offer to reveal, is it used?
If yes, does it belong to the crucial part?

my current score: ? : 4 / ! : 0

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 04:59:46 PM

Unless they have small/no capital.  Then they rely on other's withdraw fee for returns to pile up ?

A fee of 1.75% is a bit low. I'd charge 50% for something like this.

I like bitscalper, but also keep in mind that they charge 1.75% from the complete withdrawal, not only the profit portion.

So, let's assume there is 10,000 BTC deposited in total. They don't need to have that sum at any given moment, this is only the sum of all deposits made, on and off. That would mean they already made 175 BTC just from deposits. They don't actually risk your money, and assuming they are trusted, at one point they might reach, say, 60K total, which makes them 1000 BTC from only withdrawals. Not saying it's a bad thing, but investors need to keep in mind that they could lose some little percentage if they don't put this in their calculations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: