Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitscalper anyone use this ? [PASSWORDS LEAKED]  (Read 40939 times)
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 07:26:16 PM

Dont. Hes been missing from the forum for a while, withdrawals have been 'processing' for the past three weeks maybe... and they arent paying out on deposits anymore either, right now the site just seems like a few static pages with the odd BTC address for you to send money too. you'd be sending 1 BTC into the abyss.

Maybe...but losing one bitcoin isn't going to bother me at all - just the cost of satisfying my curiosity.
If you send 1 bitcoin to the address in my sig, I'll give you a 40% chance of winning 2 bitcoins.
Aren't you curious if you'll get it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 08:12:08 PM

Dont. Hes been missing from the forum for a while, withdrawals have been 'processing' for the past three weeks maybe... and they arent paying out on deposits anymore either, right now the site just seems like a few static pages with the odd BTC address for you to send money too. you'd be sending 1 BTC into the abyss.

Maybe...but losing one bitcoin isn't going to bother me at all - just the cost of satisfying my curiosity.
If you send 1 bitcoin to the address in my sig, I'll give you a 40% chance of winning 2 bitcoins.
Aren't you curious if you'll get it?

Go through the trouble of making a website for it and I'll consider it.

I'm grumpy!!
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 09:32:07 PM

As I've stated in other parts of this forum, when I see a bunch of people calling a website a scam, or a person a scammer, I get intrigued.

Yeah me too. Though, I have a few hundred coins more than there should be (0) in my bitscalper account, so it appears this is now a mess that would require considerable expertise to recover from (bitscalper, PM me if you need help), even if it were not a scam. You don't need to test it yourself.

By the way, what's the state of Bitcoin Police or similar sort of endeavors? Is there a functional one? I also see movement from my earlier recorded MyBitcoin addresses I want to report.
XMPPwocky

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 09:49:12 PM

That's exactly what they did on YouTube to Bitcoins when they first got popular. Maybe you missed it, but there were suddenly a bunch of guys making videos about how Bitcoin was a scam and we were all suckers for buying them.

When something becomes popular, more people start criticizing it? You don't say?
byronbb
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 10:05:48 PM

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2012, 05:30:16 AM

Don't know when this went up, but here's what the homepage says now:

2/29/2012 - Update: We will be coming back to business within a one week with important updates and changes. Stay tuned.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 05:46:17 AM

Don't know when this went up, but here's what the homepage says now:

2/29/2012 - Update: We will be coming back to business within a one week with important updates and changes. Stay tuned.

We discovered we didn't make off with enough of your funds, so we are coming back with a shiny new look, and vague promises of fixing everything so that we can get more from you in our ponzi scheme.

Remember the Free Lunch Corollary.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 10:05:41 AM

If they did make off with a bunch of coins why are they still around?

Who will deposit more coins there after the "new and improved version!" ?

Maybe I'm naive but it seems more like a failed business than a scam.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
billington.mark

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2012, 12:45:20 PM

I have to agree... but im not quite sure what they could do that would encourage people to deposit more coins once they are back up.

BTC - 1MarkBCmVn3yp1SB9RZZ7VfqJzkpV8Hmdo
BitMessage - BM-GtZkeAbmKGs77FEoigm9TmsQBSfvMB3N
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 01:10:18 PM

I have to agree... but im not quite sure what they could do that would encourage people to deposit more coins once they are back up.

Simple reason, this forum is not a gateway to Bitcoin world, not everyone involved reads this forum so there is a chance to rob off more people. Reason one.

Reason two, people are still in denial and willing to throw more money at this, why would you ignore that?

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
LoupGaroux

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 02:52:13 PM

CornedBeefHash was dead on the money to take my warning and communicate directly with it.

Anything you send now, or in the future will be stolen from you to make a couple of token payments to the many people who are demanding their "payouts". Once a couple of them can say "oh, look this worked, I got my 0.0054 btc profit after a month" even more potential victims will fall for the scam and send their money it, and the scammers behind this will steal even more.

It is a classic ponzi scheme. There is no magic alchemy that turns one bitcoin into two bitcoins. There is no such thing as a free lunch, especially for faceless online deposit schemes.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 03:11:00 PM

What?

I tried to translate it but google can't detect the language.
Think he used google to translate from his god knows what language to English instead. And hoo, I do have a few accounts with them and made almost 15 btcs earlier on and I bailed out early. You are either really thick or bitscalper themselves.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 02:07:44 AM

I agree, and I'm looking forward to their changes.

I'm grumpy!!
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 01:08:21 PM

We are just checking that everything is in order, funds appear safe. We had hundreds of hack attempts those last days and we need to make sure there was no security breach at all and remove the bogus requests before filling withdrawals.

@Bitscalper: You had now over 1 month time to check everything. Your last forum post was on 17th February together with an announcement on your website. Since 9th February you didn't pay out the user payout requests nor reply to emails! On 29th February you add an update on our website saying that the website will come back within a week. This week is already over without ANY website update, made payouts or any other sign of life from your side. You still keep silently checking this forum. What do you think how this looks to people who trusted you?  

If there are still some users who are hoping that bitscalper.com is not fraud just look at the current situation.

In the whole, short bitscalper.com history there were some unusual information, which didn't let it look like a classical scam.
I'm still not sure if bitscalper has really planned the scam from the beginning on, or he run into trouble and couldn't or didn't like to fix it and chosen the alleged "easier" way.
Anyhow it doesn't matter so much when exactly in point of time it turned into a scam.

I'm sad  to see that it ends like this.  

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 07:44:32 PM

I'm sad  to see that it ends like this.  

Indeed. Sad, but predictable.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:46:01 PM

If you know anything about internet scammers you will recognize the language this rip-off uses.

"Checking that everything is in order..."
"Hundreds of hacking attacks..."
etc. etc. etc.

Folks, I'm sorry to be the prick in your bubble, but there is no magic machine that can turn one bitcoin into two bitcoins. Do you really think some fool who can't even tell who is faithful and honest customers are from "hundreds of bogus requests"? That it takes a month to "check everything is in order" and somehow make the funds "safe" when all those funds do is sit on an address that he controls?

Face it- you got screwed. These few coins that he released, just like every other pyramid scheme, ponzi scam or mountebank on the street corner went to a couple of accomplices or early volunteers who get a couple of points in gain in exchange for a disproportionate amount of positive feedback. Look who the loudest supporters are... the very same douche bags who claim they may have gotten a couple of pennies back, yet nobody in the latter stages of the scam received even a single response.

You were fleeced, you are the willing lambs led to slaughter by a very old and well established fraud. You were so ignorant you didn't even see the irony in the name "Scalper".

Wonder if I started a website called "iamgoingtoripyouoff.com" how many of you would be willing to send your money in if I promised to use my super secret formula to double your money in just 90 days. I have worked this program up through using proprietary trading algorithms that are only known to thre people in the universe and need 7 Crays chained together to crunch, which I happen to have access to. If you are willing to send in just 5 btc, I will use this system to double your money, as a favor to you, the trusting stranger that I will never encounter in person, or have any real world contact with, just because I am that wonderful of a guy. Just trust me for 90 days.

Sound ridiculous?

That's the point.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:48:37 PM

Folks, I'm sorry to be the prick in your bubble,

GET OUT OF MY BUBBLE, IM TAKING A BATH

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 09:35:41 PM

Darn, get ripped off dot com is taken.

Well not to worry, tell you what I can do, you'll love this, I can implement "the flipist method", and variants I might as well call Flippist Methods" as some of the bots in my
Battle of the Bots
project. By investing in such bots you can lose assets programmatically, by willy nilly throwing them into almost anything at random, but, and here of course is the kicker, the delicious thrill that makes it all worthwhile... you could even actually fluke out and make a profit, especially if you can offload shares in a Flippancy (Flip'n'see) bot to some other lucky punter...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
hoo

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2012, 03:31:54 PM

@bitscalper,
you wouldn't want us to resort to Voodoo , would you?

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
kakobrekla

Activity: 714

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 08:06:48 PM

I had 1BTC there for joke. Got it out before shitstorms happend. I had a few conversations with bitscalper on irc, when he came to #bitcoin-otc.

Session Start: Sat Jan 21 12:55:11 2012
Session Ident: bitscalper
  12:55.11          •••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  12:55.11         .•• info: Query with ( bitscalper )/( ~info@93.69.126.53 ) opened on ( Saturday, January 21st 2012, 12:55:11 ).
  12:55.11         .•• info: Total queries: ( 2875 )/( ~2.6 per day )
  12:55.11         .•• info: Queries today: ( 1 )
  12:55.11         .•• info: Common channels: ( #bitcoin-otc )
  12:55.11          •••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  12:55.11    
  12:55.13    ( kakobreklaaa ) y u down
  12:55.20    ( kakobreklaaa ) Sad
  12:55.45    ( bitscalper ) we're getting back up soon
  13:17.42    ( kakobreklaaa ) ok
  13:17.52    ( kakobreklaaa ) with howmuch total btc are you operating ..?
  13:18.02    ( bitscalper ) aboy 4k
  13:18.05    ( bitscalper ) about*
  13:18.19    ( kakobreklaaa ) quite a lot of trust Smiley
  13:21.24    ( bitscalper ) yes
  13:21.32    ( bitscalper ) you can see we do not hold withdrawals
  13:21.38    ( bitscalper ) yesterday 600
  13:21.56    ( bitscalper ) 1 week ago 500 and everyday we average around 200 bitcoins fees
  13:22.02    ( bitscalper ) sorry in withdrawals
  13:22.36    ( bitscalper ) i don't know why people is screaming out scam, if we locked the funds for a certain period of time
  13:22.56    ( bitscalper ) i might understand that point, but this is not the ponzi model
  13:23.12    ( bitscalper ) intestead it's a trading system that makes profits, that's all.
  13:23.20    ( bitscalper ) nowhere near topping 5% everyday of course.

13:27.40    ( bitscalper ) yup i'm gonna get a lunch, it's 13.30 here in italy. ttyl

bitscalper is "bitscalper" ( ~info@93.69.126.53 )
bitscalper is "bitscalper" ( ~info@109.118.31.89 )
bitscalper is "bitscalper" ( ~info@109.118.39.246 )
bitscalper is "bitscalper" ( ~info@109.118.19.53 )

im sure i could find more if i would go trough the #bitcoin-otc log.
possible second handle:
  04:37.36          .•• aeioux is now known as bitscalper
  12:53.28          .•• aeioux is now known as bitscalper

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: