Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please remove this user from this forum. Part deux.  (Read 1088 times)
Darkstone2 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:01:12 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 11:01:51 AM by Darkstone2

We got herp banned. Good. But the forum is always crawling with more users that lack a general sense of respect. Which is why yours truly presents you: part deux.

In this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310783.msg6298841#msg6298841
I have asked him/her nicely to stop with these insults. Less than five minutes later, one post filled with insults was added to this thread. User was smart enough to quickly edit the post, removing most major insults. There are a few posts where bcmine asks the same thing, but i'm too lazy to dig those up right now.

Thus, i am politely asking the mods to remove user mikemikemike from this forum. In the past months, this user made a lot of contributions that could be classified at under the category troll. additionally, mikemikemike seems to have a personal vendetta against bcmine because insults are issued such frequently against this user. Useful contributions are nowhere to be seen. The numerous contributions of mikemikemike to this forum is one of the reasons why people have been complaining about this place going to hell.

Oh and by the way, in this post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310783.msg6043059#msg6043059) he/she admits multiple accounts are used, so be sure to run a check on his/her ip address and ban all associated accounts as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:59:12 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 08:16:41 AM by mikemikemike

you have posted many idiotic statements in an attempt to kill a legitimate stock. please understand there is only so many times someone can be nice to you.

please also look at the context i am writing in, while i have used colourful language on occasion, i have always made my posts based on substance.

and BCMINE, lets not go there. this user is a clear scammer and fraud who has harassed me in every post i have ever made. admins please check the his post history and you will understand what i am talking about. he has deleted the old ones but the most recent are still there.

ps: and there is a huge difference between market manipulation and trolling. but i honestly don't expect you to understand that.
Darkstone2 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:30:09 AM

you have posted many idiotic statements in and attempt to kill a legitimate stock so you can buy in low. please understand there is only so many times someone can be nice to you.
Objection. False accusation. A) I've never had the intent to buy petamine stocks at whatever price available, B) You where never nice to me (or nice to anyone negative over petamine, really) C) Citation needed
please also look at the context i am writing in, while i have used colourful language on occasion, i have always made my posts based on substance.
Substance? Like these three that arrived this morning?
standard answer from someone too stupid to defend themselves. keep them coming you troll
by far the trolliest thing i have ever read. you know the point of trolling is to try and disguise your stupidity right?

FYI, for anyone who doesn't get what i am saying, its impossible to make that much from BDD, you can make a few percent here and there if you bet right each round but 75% is beyond impossible.

honestly, this is the stupidest lie i have ever read on this forum.
BCMINE, its nice to see you have another account!
Indeed. Raaaeaaaallll substance. These are qualitative statements that really add something to the petamine thread.

and BCMINE, lets not go there. this user is a clear scammer and fraud who has harassed me in every post i have ever made. admins please check the his post history and you will understand what i am talking about. he has deleted the old ones but the most recent are still there.
Objection. Irrelevant. A) Just because bcmine may or may not be a troll doesn't justify you trolling back. B) and clear scammer and froud is not a troll. C) bcmine only harassed you after you stalked him and trash talked him post after post.
ps: and there is a huge difference between market manipulation and trolling. but i honestly don't expect you to understand that.
Here you are accusing me for trolling again. It is really that hard to bring some qualitative statements forward and cite your sources?
Darkstone2 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:31:44 AM

With just a little more effort you could optimized this from damn near impossible to read to completely illegible.

Apply some format.

Suggestions? I find the alternating back/blue text easy enough to read.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:42:52 AM

With just a little more effort you could optimized this from damn near impossible to read to completely illegible.

Apply some format.

Try doing something like this:

Ok, I confess... replied so I'm subscribed Tongue

mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:56:31 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 09:14:45 AM by mikemikemike

you have posted many idiotic statements in and attempt to kill a legitimate stock so you can buy in low. please understand there is only so many times someone can be nice to you.
Objection. False accusation. A) I've never had the intent to buy petamine stocks at whatever price available, B) You where never nice to me (or nice to anyone negative over petamine, really) C) Citation needed
Substance? Like these three that arrived this morning?
standard answer from someone too stupid to defend themselves. keep them coming you troll
by far the trolliest thing i have ever read. you know the point of trolling is to try and disguise your stupidity right?

FYI, for anyone who doesn't get what i am saying, its impossible to make that much from BDD, you can make a few percent here and there if you bet right each round but 75% is beyond impossible.

honestly, this is the stupidest lie i have ever read on this forum.
BCMINE, its nice to see you have another account!
Indeed. Raaaeaaaallll substance. These are qualitative statements that really add something to the petamine thread.

Objection. Irrelevant. A) Just because bcmine may or may not be a troll doesn't justify you trolling back. B) and clear scammer and froud is not a troll. C) bcmine only harassed you after you stalked him and trash talked him post after post.
Here you are accusing me for trolling again. It is really that hard to bring some qualitative statements forward and cite your sources?

check the context. these are all replies to people who are obviously trying to kill a legitimate stock through trolling. admins, please contact me if you have any problems, i have no problems toning down my language but please understand its painful to have a load of kids try use this forum like a playground. if you check the context of these posts you will know what i mean.

and however bad my language is; if these people actually worked in a professional organisation and made the same arguments they make on this forum, the language they would be given would be a hundred times worse. infact, it would be considered at best misconduct and at worse criminally negligent

admins im not going to reply back here to give this legitimacy, as i've said before, i have used quite colourful language on occasion, but i will tone this down if necessary. but if someone doesn't treat these people's claims for what they are then this forum would just be full of lies and misinformation
Darkstone2 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:59:38 AM

check the context. these are all replies to people who are obviously trying to kill a legitimate stock through trolling.
You are responsible for your own actions.
admins, please contact me if you have any problems, i have no problems toning down my language but please understand its painful to have a load of kids try use this forum like a playground. if you check the context of these posts you will know what i mean.
Don't you think that is how i feel? The whole forum goes to hell because there are so many people insulting each other. And please explain to me how the context here, here and here justifies trolling. If the context justified trolling, then you should be both banned. It's that simple.

and however bad my language is; if these people actually worked in a professional organisation and made the same arguments they make on this forum, the language they would be given would be a hundred times worse. infact, it would be considered at best misconduct and at worse criminally negligent
The word you're looking for is defamation, and verdict is guilty. So far your 'defense' is built on trying to shift the blame to others. That's not how it works.

Apply some format.

Try doing something like this:

Ok, I confess... replied so I'm subscribed Tongue

Done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: