Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:13:05 AM

Hi guys I have a problem opening my wallet.......I enter password and get invalid.....I know that I am using the correct password.

I hard copied to paper when I created wallet, and have opened wallet many times.....Capslock is not on, so its not that.

This seems strange as I can't see anyway I could have changed password, I have tried to open backup and get same result

Any Ideas ?

Jon

Hi John!
That is really strange. Does it possible that you use wrong wallet file ? or wallet from different altcoin (monero/bcn/xxx-cn-dumb-fork) ?
Another guess - if you have you password wrote on the paper, may be you miss register or '0' -> 'o'.
Anyway, it's a first time i see such issue. So if your password is really correct, you probably have damaged keys file.
Would you like to send me a log file from your wallet/GUI ?

Would you like me to post as a gist? if so which file do you need to check?

thank you for quick response

Jon

Send it to my email: crypto.zoidberg@gmail.com
What version are you using ? Windows/linux ? What build ? GUI or CLI ?

Software version: 0.2.0.31(5d85ebf)  Windows 7 Gui

What is the name of the file you need?

If you have GUI then find "qt-boolb.log" file in application folder (usualy "C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" for windows)

You will see a successful wallet opening today.....I created a new wallet with blank password and reopened in my checking it out

Jon

Yeah, and i also see A LOT OF tries to open wallet with wrong password.... well, i'm sleepy now, i'll see into logs again tomorrow, can't promise that i will help you, especcially if password is really broken - but i'll try.

Thank you once again ...I plugged new keyboard in and now I can open my wallet, I can't understand it but it's done the trick

Jon  Embarrassed

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:20:14 AM

Thank you once again ...I plugged new keyboard in and now I can open my wallet, I can't understand it but it's done the trick

Jon  Embarrassed

So the problem is solved ?

jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:58:16 AM

Jon  Embarrassed

Yes my keyboard had few keys that tended to stick a bit.......changed keyboard and problem solved.....I'm getting a lot less spelling errors

I apologize for wasting your time and thank you for helping. I'll send a few Boolberrys

Jon  Embarrassed

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 10:17:41 AM

Jon  Embarrassed

Yes my keyboard had few keys that tended to stick a bit.......changed keyboard and problem solved.....I'm getting a lot less spelling errors

I apologize for wasting your time and thank you for helping. I'll send a few Boolberrys

Jon  Embarrassed

No problem, and actually i had no idea what to do with that problem, so thanks god this was selfsolved Smiley

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:36:15 AM

Good news!

We have new build (v0.2.0.33(63f5db0)) with security fix, so i recommend to update it for everyone who cares about privacy.

http://boolberry.com/downloads.html

Details: Mixins could be partially or complete useless.
When you creating transaction with mixins you expect to have some unliknability degree for your transfer. But if you mixing with outputs that already spent - this won't make your transfer actually unlinkable. Original algo didn't track if transaction's output are spent or not, and when wallet was requesting outputs for mixins via API COMMAND_RPC_GET_RANDOM_OUTPUTS_FOR_AMOUNTS it was returning any outputs, including those that have been spent.
Now, starting from this build, implemented tracking for each outputs - if it was spent or not, and COMMAND_RPC_GET_RANDOM_OUTPUTS_FOR_AMOUNTS returns only unspent outputs for mixins.

Update strongly recommend for eveyone who like use mixins!

PS: Also minor changes added upon the requests:
* added to windows download section .zip archive with all files (in addition to the installer).
* added root directory "boolberry" in linux archive

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:19:20 AM

is there GPU miner for pools yet?

istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:45:50 AM

is there GPU miner for pools yet?

yes, more information can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693118.0

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:04:45 PM

Good news!

We have new build (v0.2.0.33(63f5db0)) with security fix, so i recommend to update it for everyone who cares about privacy.

When you creating transaction with mixins you expect to have some unliknability degree for your transfer. But if you mixing with outputs that already spent - this won't make your transfer actually unlinkable. Original algo didn't track if transaction's output are spent or not, and when wallet was requesting outputs for mixins via API COMMAND_RPC_GET_RANDOM_OUTPUTS_FOR_AMOUNTS it was returning any outputs, including those that have been spent.
Now, starting from this build, implemented tracking for each outputs - if it was spent or not, and COMMAND_RPC_GET_RANDOM_OUTPUTS_FOR_AMOUNTS returns only unspent outputs for mixins.

* added to windows download section .zip archive with all files (in addition to the installer).

Wow, quite a lot of changes in this one. Thanks for updating/fixing the linux build script too !

Again too bad, people have not discovered this great coin. zoidberg is showing good form with the development. There just seems to be so much FUD and hype about everything CryptoNote at the moment. Unfortunately there were deliberate attempts by certain bad actors/insecure investors to malign BBR and zoidberg specifically too and developments/updates are always downplayed by these same rogue posters.

Hopefully new guys are getting in via the cheap prices.

eddywise

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

Let's Boolberry

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:10:59 PM

If you guys noticed that the pool hashrate goes down and down as time goes by
I wonna know why it is happened
My hashrate in pool and the whole pool hashrate goes down at the same rate

Boolberry : @eddywise                                                                                                                                                                                                                       DRK:XqTbkj1hpCWBpBSvbWtzBRu5PxzJ2KoA3F                                                                                                                                                                                   BTC:1FZYvzY4cPLwwZmU8rGPM7xGYjfjiZUmuZ  Once desperately want, now desperate to forget
littleboy1945

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:17:29 PM

the syncing speed is so fast,great!
littleboy1945

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

net hashrate is always postively related to profit Wink
clintar

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:47:41 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 11:03:09 PM by clintar

There is definitely a memory leak that's causing the pool to go slower over time. I'm restarting it every once in a while, but probably not often enough. I need to figure out where the leak is.

Edit: it was definitely NOT a memory leak. It was a pool setting "blockRefreshInterval" I had set to 100. That was updating blocks WAAYY too often, and it was making way too many connections to the daemon.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 03:53:38 PM

There is definitely a memory leak that's causing the pool to go slower over time. I'm restarting it every once in a while, but probably not often enough. I need to figure out where the leak is.

Does memory leak appeared after new scratchpad api  was added?

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:01:57 PM

Good news!

Wow, quite a lot of changes in this one. Thanks for updating/fixing the linux build script too !

Again too bad, people have not discovered this great coin. zoidberg is showing good form with the development. There just seems to be so much FUD and hype about everything CryptoNote at the moment. Unfortunately there were deliberate attempts by certain bad actors/insecure investors to malign BBR and zoidberg specifically too and developments/updates are always downplayed by these same rogue posters.

Great update and good to see people taking notice on the exchanges.  I've been waiting for some good news for BBR and this will do since I'm a windows user.  Kudos to crypto_zoiberg for the put into this coin and the community for towing the line.  Some whale went to work on Bittrex yesterday and I was able to flip some BBR and get them back.  I'm pretty happy I chose to invest in this coin so please you doing you're all doing and be sure to let me know how I can help.

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 04:36:32 PM

Good news!

Great update and good to see people taking notice on the exchanges.  I've been waiting for some good news for BBR and this will do since I'm a windows user.  Kudos to crypto_zoiberg for the put into this coin and the community for towing the line.  Some whale went to work on Bittrex yesterday and I was able to flip some BBR and get them back.  I'm pretty happy I chose to invest in this coin so please you doing you're all doing and be sure to let me know how I can help.

Thanks!

clintar

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:11:48 PM

Ok, problem with the pool was my fault. It was definitely NOT a memory leak. It was a pool setting "blockRefreshInterval" I had set to 100. That was updating blocks WAAYY too often, and it was making way too many connections to the daemon. I'll set fees to 1% for a while because of this.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:59:03 PM

Ok, problem with the pool was my fault. It was definitely NOT a memory leak. It was a pool setting "blockRefreshInterval" I had set to 100. That was updating blocks WAAYY too often, and it was making way too many connections to the daemon. I'll set fees to 1% for a while because of this.

Mining discount! Woohoo!
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:46:15 AM

Good news!

Its been a while, but I've been a bit busy. Had a bit of time waiting for a test result, so popped in to see what was going on.
Anyway as I always knew, BBR is best cryptonote fork, with dev like zoidberg it is just a matter of time for market to catch up.
Did XMR have the mixin bug too?
I've had some run in with some XMR guys and they seem quite competitive and sometimes downright hostile. Not sure why they dont realize cooperation will lead to better results for all parties in an expanding market.
Last i checked, crypto and especially anon crypto is an expanding market

Anyway, soon I will have a bit more time for my favorite cryptonote as I am near making beta release.

James

P.S. for those that were calling me a parasite and made me feel not so welcome here, it's OK, probably my fault for not being clear what I was trying to do.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
aloney

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:48:59 AM

what happened to bbr , the price in POLO is going to the floor, are there many gus worry about  bbr is the next coin which will be delisted after QCN and FCN?? seems there's only XMR and XDN will be survived?? god , maybe i should sell out all my bbr

PPL:XunifRT3qvqnPi8kQ2PyLSSejHrSnUTHtX
pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:05:52 AM

Its been a while, but I've been a bit busy. Had a bit of time waiting for a test result, so popped in to see what was going on.
Anyway as I always knew, BBR is best cryptonote fork, with dev like zoidberg it is just a matter of time for market to catch up.
Did XMR have the mixin bug too?
I've had some run in with some XMR guys and they seem quite competitive and sometimes downright hostile. Not sure why they dont realize cooperation will lead to better results for all parties in an expanding market.
Last i checked, crypto and especially anon crypto is an expanding market

Anyway, soon I will have a bit more time for my favorite cryptonote as I am near making beta release.

James

P.S. for those that were calling me a parasite and made me feel not so welcome here, it's OK, probably my fault for not being clear what I was trying to do.

BBR will need any help it can get in order to survive, maybe James could give some advices to the btc-mike - Organization and Promotion how to prepare advertisement strategy to atract new users. It's a shame that such a great coin doesn't get more recognition.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: