Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186593 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:14:51 PM

10000 here we go!

+1

that is very possible because it is very difficult to know if current holders will sell due to the 10% POS, and new investors will want in on that. a whale can invest 50btc and get 5btc a day. hold your seats people, i have a feeling 10k could be a understatement

They will all sell the second the 10% POS ends - anybody who doesn't is a moron. If it were me, I'd sell a couple days before to beat the flood and also to lure in idiots that think they'll get rich off the 2 additional days of 10% POS - the price will drop much faster than the extra coins will make up for because there just aren't enough people THAT stupid to buy this coin. It won't take long for people to realize this thing is completely worthless. 10k an understatement? You must be holding a HUGE bag full of pisscoins. 10k!? Funniest thing I've heard all day. I predict 1-2 satoshis within 30 days if any exchanges are even still running this buggy wallet.

yes listen to the guy who lied guys.

guys read his posts about yellow coin, you decide

this is his history you can see his intention right here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:14:56 PM

Yes I think 3 k will get a good price for the next peak point to sell.

And then to rebuy at about 1800-2000 satoshi.

Have the game now in my blood.lol.

Good try to let grow your gain in the last phase of  the 10 % staking phase.

In the meantime I would be stupid if I would sell Wink
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:15:01 PM

Ko je to padl iz 90k na 12k, sem pomoje za trenutek tudi nehal dihati ;-). Sem pa ravno danes gledam in ugotovil da sem celo nekaj BC kovancev (okoli 500) pametno prodal pri malo čet 90k (pomoje se mi je bolj usral kot ne he he). Pa ti si mel kej BC-jev?
[/quote]

sem hotel več kupit---   pa sem imel tisti mesec hardcore minus Grin--na banki----stupido, pa nisem hotel prodat drugih altcoinov

500satoshis                 13000satoshis     vrh 80000+   NE?
   pa je iz    0kratnika   prišlo na   nevem 5kratnik....in boom  150+kratnik                              

dobil dinarje ampak se ni več izplačalo   za masne profite---

pa ti veš da so nas nategnil vse po vrsti  z črnim kovancem

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:16:21 PM

Hey all, this has probably already been answered before but.. Why is the YC wallet frozen on poloniex?

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:21:19 PM

Noticed that the votes at MP really slowed down as soon as MP started requiring active accounts in order to vote. Coincidence? Guess what - the did it because they don't want to add YC. Believe me I've spoken to the MP people and they really don't want to add YC. Notice how most of the other coins didn't lose votes percentage-wise? Also noticed that they took away a lot of votes because they were fraudulent. Wow this sounds like a real legitimate coin I'm sure you'll all be millionaires in no time! The only thing left to overcome now is the fact that nobody wants YC which is why you are trying so aggressively to fraudulently push it onto MP to dump. Nobody has any plans of buying! Ask yourself: are you excited about MP because you want to buy more YC? Or are you excited because you're stoked to dump the bag you're holding? If it's the latter (which it is) guess what? Everybody wants to dump and nobody wants to buy which doesn't really work too well if the goal is increasing the value. You can all sit around in here blowing smoke up each others asses but everybody knows it's BS. It's as high as it's going to get right now so take advantage of it and dump what you can. As soon as that 10% POS is done nobody will want to hold anymore and it's definitely not going to make it on MP this week. Not looking good, guys. This scam could easily flop.

I honestly do not understand what is your goal on this thread, we have understood what you want to say !

And, if YC is Bullshit, what are you then, MegaBullShit !

Some FUD guys are at least funny, but you are just sad and boring !

My goal is to just make sure innocent people reading this thread don't lose a bunch of money on this turd. My goal is to prevent the lining of the dev's pockets at the expense of people new to crypto. If you guys want to screw eachother over that's fine but I'm trying to do my small part to clean up the trash polluting this market. I'm sick of garbage coins with garbage devs and communities full of greedy, desperate jackasses. I'm looking at the big picture here and coins like YC are seriously making a mockery of cryptocurrency. Why do you guys support it? We all know how it will end! Why did you get involved?! I will never understand.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:22:41 PM

Noticed that the votes at MP really slowed down as soon as MP started requiring active accounts in order to vote. Coincidence? Guess what - the did it because they don't want to add YC. Believe me I've spoken to the MP people and they really don't want to add YC. Notice how most of the other coins didn't lose votes percentage-wise? Also noticed that they took away a lot of votes because they were fraudulent. Wow this sounds like a real legitimate coin I'm sure you'll all be millionaires in no time! The only thing left to overcome now is the fact that nobody wants YC which is why you are trying so aggressively to fraudulently push it onto MP to dump. Nobody has any plans of buying! Ask yourself: are you excited about MP because you want to buy more YC? Or are you excited because you're stoked to dump the bag you're holding? If it's the latter (which it is) guess what? Everybody wants to dump and nobody wants to buy which doesn't really work too well if the goal is increasing the value. You can all sit around in here blowing smoke up each others asses but everybody knows it's BS. It's as high as it's going to get right now so take advantage of it and dump what you can. As soon as that 10% POS is done nobody will want to hold anymore and it's definitely not going to make it on MP this week. Not looking good, guys. This scam could easily flop.

I honestly do not understand what is your goal on this thread, we have understood what you want to say !

My goal is to just make sure innocent people reading this thread don't lose a bunch of money on this turd. My goal is to prevent the lining of the dev's pockets at the expense of people new to crypto. If you guys want to screw eachother over that's fine but I'm trying to do my small part to clean up the trash polluting this market. I'm sick of garbage coins with garbage devs and communities full of greedy, desperate jackasses. I'm looking at the big picture here and coins like YC are seriously making a mockery of cryptocurrency. Why do you guys support it? We all know how it will end! Why did you get involved?! I will never understand.

dude you lied, simple as that, we know your goal, and your troll, so do what you want MEGAMAN has been BUSTED.
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:25:41 PM

Ko je to padl iz 90k na 12k, sem pomoje za trenutek tudi nehal dihati ;-). Sem pa ravno danes gledam in ugotovil da sem celo nekaj BC kovancev (okoli 500) pametno prodal pri malo čet 90k (pomoje se mi je bolj usral kot ne he he). Pa ti si mel kej BC-jev?

sem hotel več kupit---   pa sem imel tisti mesec hardcore minus Grin--na banki----stupido, pa nisem hotel prodat drugih altcoinov

500satoshis                 13000satoshis     vrh 80000+   NE?
   pa je iz    0kratnika   prišlo na   nevem 5kratnik....in boom  150+kratnik                              

dobil dinarje ampak se ni več izplačalo   za masne profite---

pa ti veš da so nas nategnil vse po vrsti  z črnim kovancem
[/quote]
Itak, jst mam še zmeri na sumu ustarjalce kovanca do so jih odvrgl tko kot pri ostalih kovancih, razn če je še kšna teorija ki jo jaz ne vem, pa bi jo rad slišal Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
zmija

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:28:15 PM

Btw u don't need your coins to be in a wallet to get stakes, u can have them on exchange. I still recieve BC coins but newer had them in my wallet  Smiley. Ppl just don't know that, unless they r afraid that exchange (like cryptorush) will close.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ptic-1

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:28:30 PM

This scam could easily flop
        you think   YCproject
wants to scam us--possible--maybe he changes his mind when will be quarter of quarter way to the moon--and he will just enyoi the ride    

your comments are scamming us----out on the streets you would probably get into fight  with me.....and I dont get into fights      Wink Grin

MEGAman

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:28:48 PM

dude you lied, simple as that, we know your goal, and your troll, so do what you want MEGAMAN has been BUSTED.

I didn't lie at all. I said I talked to a MP dev and they stated that YC didn't meet their standards. I asked them how they planned to handle all of the votes that had been cast. A few hours later they ran a script to remove bot votes (notice how much ground YC lost when they did that) and then changed the rules so that only active MP accounts can vote on coins. Notice how ever since they changed the rules requiring real accounts YC hasn't moved on the voting list? Maybe it's too late for them to pull it but they've already set a plan in motion to kill its chances of being listed. They know it's garbage. My goal is to help prevent people from losing money on crap like this and I didn't just single you guys out. It's bad for crypto because it kills the crypto economy. When the dev dumps his 10,000,000+ coins that were premined/staked he's taking money away from other currencies. Then he'll disappear and do it all over again. Every time this happens, it's another nail in the coffin for crypto. So "dude" - the only people lying here are you guys. I'm sorry if you're delusional.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:29:00 PM

my deposit which i sent to poloniex exchange has showed up. YC to be unfrozen soon. finally we can see some strong movement
ptic-1

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

my deposit which i sent to poloniex exchange has showed up. YC to be unfrozen soon. finally we can see some strong movement

soo your not taking 10%?   aaaa, or that was days ago?--the deposit

MEGAman

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:30:09 PM

you think   YCproject
wants to scam us--possible--maybe he changes his mind when will be quarter of quarter way to the moon--and he will just enyoi the ride    

No he won't change his mind. I promise.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

I didn't lie at all. I said I talked to a MP dev and they stated that YC didn't meet their standards. I asked them how they planned to handle all of the votes that had been cast. A few hours later they ran a script to remove bot votes (notice how much ground YC lost when they did that) and then changed the rules so that only active MP accounts can vote on coins. Notice how ever since they changed the rules requiring real accounts YC hasn't moved on the voting list? Maybe it's too late for them to pull it but they've already set a plan in motion to kill its chances of being listed. They know it's garbage. My goal is to help prevent people from losing money on crap like this and I didn't just single you guys out. It's bad for crypto because it kills the crypto economy. When the dev dumps his 10,000,000+ coins that were premined/staked he's taking money away from other currencies. Then he'll disappear and do it all over again. Every time this happens, it's another nail in the coffin for crypto. So "dude" - the only people lying here are you guys. I'm sorry if you're delusional.

now your lying again the email sent to several of the members said yc will be lisited if its at the top. at no point it said YC didn't meet the standards, and remember in your post, you answered yourself saying if mintpal sees YC not meeting standards then why are they allowing it to be voted. you then called mintpal shady lol. what ground did they loose they are sixth and main change was the bots, it was 1 vote per hour.

again your lying, and cut the crap that your some kind of saviour. saviours like you only have one name troll.
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:33:27 PM

We have understood what you want to say !
What you are saying is complete non-sense, you seem to be so scared that one of your coin does not make it on Mintpal.
You also say that we all just want to come on Mintpal to dump. No, we want to come on Mintpal to buy and sell, which is logical. But, you seem the kind of guy which just invest to dump, as you have no respect, and especially for yourself, if you had you would shut up and think.
As if Mintpal would change their voting system just because of YC and as if Mintpal had nothing else to do as think about  YC !
Thanks to you now Mintpal  knows that YC has a community who cares about it's coin.

ps: and I do not know if you have noticed, but YC is still doing great with the new voting system

zmija

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:33:37 PM

That's why i don't have any  coins in the wallet, bcs if price starts to go up and down u loose to much time from wallet to exchange (or exchange freezes deposit and withdrawals)to sell them and u miss the opportunity

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ptic-1

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:35:13 PM

you think   YCproject

No he won't change his mind. I promise.

dafuq----then it is scam--if he wont change his mind

would like too see their work
                                                                  others?  are you the black team?
Our dev team do not only release altcoins but also develop games, apps, software and other projects

or will I just kill it right now,,and dump will just do    finish him

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:37:43 PM

let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

so mintpal not adding YC is your opinion not fact

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

here is MEGAMAN LIE BUSTED
MEGAman

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:38:36 PM

you then called mintpal shady lol.

I did? I said if they took paid votes, didn't list the coin, and didn't return the BTC that would be shady. I have no idea how they handled it. As dumb as you guys are you probably disagree and think that isn't shady I guess. Alright well enjoy losing your asses on this one guys. I hope to see it listed on MP Friday so I can laugh at all of you. I doubt that will happen but if it isn't listed before the 10% POS is over, you guys are truly screwed so I'd probably start buying some votes. Nobody on the planet would be dumb enough to buy YC at that point. Even the name is hilarious. BC, WC...YELLOWCOIN! Follow up exposed scams with another color scam - the color of piss. Genius!
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:40:08 PM

you then called mintpal shady lol.

I did? Man you are stupid. Alright well enjoy losing your asses on this one guys. I hope to see it listed on MP Friday so I can laugh at all of you. I doubt that will happen but if it isn't listed before the 10% POS is over, you guys are truly screwed so I'd probably start buying some votes. Nobody on the planet would be dumb enough to buy YC at that point. Even the name is hilarious. BC, WC...YELLOWCOIN! Follow up exposed scams with another color scam - the color of piss. Genius!

HAHAHA, were laughing at you now, better change your username, once were at 20ksats
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: