Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated  (Read 186596 times)
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:52:36 PM

Dear Megaman,

My goal is not to proove anything to anybody, but you want to proove to everyone that you were right. That, you saved people from investing ! But, you do not do this, you aggress people who have invested in the coin.
And, Megaman, protecting people from investing, is the most easiest thing in Crypto, you just have to say do not invest or scam coin, as you do !
What is difficult is to find good coins. You, of course, do not know what a good coin is, as you concentrate your all energy on scam coins !!!You are taking things very seriously and having no fun.

In this game, when you win some other lose. I accept to lose sometimes, I like taking risks. What I dislike is, that you decided to spread your bad energies on YC, always repeating the same thing with no proove. And, you just show up when a coin is down and spread your FUD. When YC was up we did not see you for weeks !
So, as you know, prices will always go up and down. And to prevent from investing is the most easiest thing, but people are here to invest short or long term.

Every big coin today, as had persons like you telling everybody not to invest or to sell. The ones who are rich today are the ones, who did not listen to the people like you.

Your game is easy and actually not constructive as you attack people. I play the game of belief. In a world of "scam" coins, the difficulty is to find the one, who will not be seen as "scam coin" anymore.

That's right. He wasn't here for weeks when the YC went up. He wasn't here when some people was saying "where's that stupid who lied about accepting in Mintpal?" And, I'm sure he won't be here when the price goes up again. Just a person who lacks confidence and is asking people "Please tell me I'm right."
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:03:49 PM

I think we are all wrong.

He is spreading FUD so he can buy cheap. All this FUD and weak hands start to sell and he keeps on spreading fud and the price goes down even more....excelent for him, cheap YC.

Then he doesn't appear anymore.....waiting the price of YC to recover, then he sells and guess what...he appears again.

Guys, just ignore this TROLL, don't feed him...let him life in his own world without anybody around him.

oh yeah, i forgot. I am a stupid idiot that speaks 4 foreign languages....so enough reason to hate me
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:36:33 PM

oh yeah, i forgot. I am a stupid idiot that speaks 4 foreign languages....so enough reason to hate me
Grin +1

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:44:51 PM

I think we are all wrong.

He is spreading FUD so he can buy cheap. All this FUD and weak hands start to sell and he keeps on spreading fud and the price goes down even more....excelent for him, cheap YC.

Then he doesn't appear anymore.....waiting the price of YC to recover, then he sells and guess what...he appears again.

Guys, just ignore this TROLL, don't feed him...let him life in his own world without anybody around him.

maybe you are right. But I will not going to hate you. That is not a big deal.
MOCKBA

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:16:14 PM

Did anybody got any staked coins?

I've been staking with OSX wallet since the coin went PoS and never got any staked coins, so I figured OSX wallet does not have staking. So I moved my coins to latest Windows wallet and been staking for about a week and still I got nada.

Is this coin staking at all or is it just broken and dead?

If it is staking what should I do to get it staking?

I am getting
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
with either wallet.
YCproject (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:20:00 AM

I've been staking with OSX wallet since the coin went PoS and never got any staked coins, so I figured OSX wallet does not have staking. So I moved my coins to latest Windows wallet and been staking for about a week and still I got nada.

I am getting
with either wallet.

Hi, YC staking works OK, we are still focus on the YC oversea shopping site.

Please try to delete all block files and re-download again.

Let's Color the MOON: YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyU
Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:38:56 AM

I am getting
with either wallet.

Hi, YC staking works OK, we are still focus on the YC oversea shopping site.

Please try to delete all block files and re-download again.

Mac wallet please. Mine doesnt work anymore.

Thx.
Sunnyfive

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:26:20 AM

how about the YC now

TR8888

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:19:17 AM

When will the updated macOS wallet be available?
Dancingk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:29:03 AM

y, the same question

phoneled

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:37:47 AM

how about the YC now

still 200, little trading volume

MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:21:56 PM

y, the same question

You would think with the "half-dozen developers" that "divvied up" that 25% premine they could have produced a working Mac wallet by now. It would take me 20 minutes max to make one right now.
phoneled

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:00:30 AM

y, the same question

You would think with the "half-dozen developers" that "divvied up" that 25% premine they could have produced a working Mac wallet by now. It would take me 20 minutes max to make one right now.

...25% premine? I don't think so, look the OP

jklike

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:03:25 AM

what is good feature?
MEGAman

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:11:27 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 09:09:13 PM by MEGAman

y, the same question

Look at the block explorer? 20 million total POW coins and 5 million were premined. You do the math. You're fooled by the POS aspect - it doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Premined coins got that 100% daily POS too - his 5M became 10M+ pretty rapidly. Do some really basic research before wasting your money. For example, look at the block explorer.
gas63

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:18:09 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 03:27:49 PM by gas63

I updated my windows wallet and now all my coins are not showing up
My staking transactions are showing up but not the coins
Any Help or ideas
Thanks !

IS ANYBODY ON THIS SITE ANYMORE     "DEV " Huh??
Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:54:55 AM

Hello,

any news about my mac wallet?

Thx for info. Grin
MEGAman

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:13:00 PM

y, the same question

Look at the block explorer? 20 million total POW coins and 5 million were premined. You do the math. You're fooled by the POS aspect - it doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Premined coins got that 100% daily POS too - his 5M became 10M+ pretty rapidly. Do some really basic research before wasting your money. For example, look at the block explorer.

You have a mental problem if you don't think the chart will look just like this:

\
  \
    \
      \
        \
          |
          |
           \_________________________
    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |

Come back to this post once this is added to a big exchange and see just how accurate I am. Also, the dev will vanish as soon as they can unload that massive premine. I'm just blown away that you guys are actually this dumb. It's tough love guys but I hate seeing people lose money even if they're idiots.

Still no working Mac wallet? Tons of technical issues? 9 different forks? 90% of the nodes down? Dev seems to have vanished. What's happening here guys? Can we call it yet?
bholzer

Activity: 490

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 11:39:34 PM

y, the same question

You have a mental problem if you don't think the chart will look just like this:

\
  \
    \
      \
        \
          |
          |
           \_________________________
    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |

Come back to this post once this is added to a big exchange and see just how accurate I am. Also, the dev will vanish as soon as they can unload that massive premine. I'm just blown away that you guys are actually this dumb. It's tough love guys but I hate seeing people lose money even if they're idiots.

Still no working Mac wallet? Tons of technical issues? 9 different forks? 90% of the nodes down? Dev seems to have vanished. What's happening here guys? Can we call it yet?

I suppose you want a medal? The pre-mine was immense and, despite being obvious to some of us that have been around awhile, combined with the high PoS it was cleverly disguised and some less-informed individuals missed it (or didn't care). Regardless, with all of the other crap out there that's as bad (or worse), maybe it's time to wind down your aggressive gloating and leave these guys alone. While typically I agree with your points (and in this case it's no different), at this point you're just being a bully, man. You've made your points well-known - we've all been there and I've shared your frustration in the past - but at some point you have to grow up and learn to just move on. There will always be successful ponzi schemes, successful multi-level marketing scams, and successful OTC pump-and-dumps because there will always be gullible people - I promise this wasn't the first or last scam (nor anywhere near the biggest) yet you seem to devote massive amounts of energy to it. The sad part is that a lot of times gullible people are also some of the coolest people on the planet - optimism and acceptance are great qualities. There are a lot of people here who have lost money on this thing or are missing coins - don't kick them while they're down and don't pretend there weren't millions of other ways to lose money during the same time period. In fact, they could have lost money investing in my coin. Nobody is going to pat you on the back and admit they should have listened to you (even if they should have) so if your goal is a bunch of people stroking your ego (a weak goal, in my opinion) you're still wasting your time. People are attempting to resolve their issues via this thread and the louder you get the more irritating you become. Not to mention it's possible, at this price-point, there is money to be made on YC (I have no interest personally but I see no reason why not). Walk away, man...

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
WalkerLi

Activity: 238

hello world, hello crypto

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:30:15 PM

I updated my windows wallet and now all my coins are not showing up
My staking transactions are showing up but not the coins
Any Help or ideas
Thanks !

IS ANYBODY ON THIS SITE ANYMORE     "DEV " Huh??

have a try of the command "repairwallet"

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: