Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow]  (Read 55466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:31:34 PM

Just to be on the safe side, do you agree OP if instead of the anon### escrow we use someone else that we "the community" choose?

Just to make sure you aren't him or are trying to play us.

Would you agree if this were to happen for the escrow wallets?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
c4po

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:35:41 PM

I'm in, pm sent
NFDcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 11:37:01 PM

Just to be on the safe side, do you agree OP if instead of the anon### escrow we use someone else that we "the community" choose?

Your postcount says "leet" how cool is that?Huh

Yes, I said earlier that I accept ALL reputable escrows!

Please contact them yourself, I have enough to do, and it would look better anyways if it didn't come from me Wink
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:45:15 PM

Your postcount says "leet" how cool is that?Huh

Yes, I said earlier that I accept ALL reputable escrows!

Please contact them yourself, I have enough to do, and it would look better anyways if it didn't come from me Wink

Hehe, damn, missed it myself. Wink

Alright, just had to make sure, after all the recent scams, you never know these days.

Applied for the free giveaway and may be interested to invest more once we get that escrow up and ready.

Good luck!
shanjun

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:02:53 AM

Free has nearly 700 people, good fast  Angry
NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:20:12 AM

Free has nearly 700 people, good fast  Angry

For the love of god, please stop applying for the free giveaway! You are already 4 times on the list and 3 of those will be deleted. You don't need to send anymore messages Wink
JKBtCn

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:27:45 AM

PM sent

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
blackvoice

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:08:49 AM

Dear dev
I have PM you
Please check
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:55:44 AM

We proudly present NFD-coin, the first fairly distributed NXT-clone.

UPDATE:
The requirements for the free giveaway have been adjusted!
To join you need to have 50 posts on this forum or send 0,0015 BTC to the address below. This was introduced to reduce the number of fakeaccounts!

One of the biggest arguments against NXT was the "unfair" distribution amoung the inital stakeholders. In the NXT-IPO 21 BTC were collected and 1'000'000'000 NXT were distributed to 73 stakeholders. This left several investors with a stake of ~5%. This distribution is inacceptebal and NFD will try to solve this exact problem. The exact code of NXT will be used for NFD, that means, that all bugfixes and features will be implemented when NXT implements them. No additional features will be promised at this time.

Social Media
Twitter

Specifications
  • Fork of NXT
  • 100% proof of stake
  • 5'000'000'000 NFD-coins
  • 60 seconds blocktime
  • Coins are earned by forging for TX-fees
  • 2.0 Coin
  • Alias System
  • Messaging
  • No inflation
  • Modern client
  • Brainwallet

Sneak Peak of the new Client Design

Timeline
Start of IPO: Now
End of IPO:  May10th
Release of download links: May 11th
Launch of NFD: May 12th

Wallet Download
(released on launch)
Checksum:

Online Wallet
(released on launch)

Sourcecode
(released on launch)

Faucet
(released on launch)

Block Explorer
(released on launch)

Who is the developer?
As a bitcoin enthusiast I found NXT in late 2013 and was immediately fascinated by the fundamentally different implemention of the POS algorythm. Until that time I only knew about POS implemented in Peercoin et.al.. I am a very capable Java programmer and I wanted to fork NXT since they released the source early 2014, but now I found the time and motivation to maintain this project. I really beleive that the better distribution can make this coin really successful!

Initial Free Giveaway of NFD
Distribution
1: 40% (2'000'000'000 NFD) will be distributed in the free giveaway.

More than 500 people joined the free giveaway: (Spreadsheet)

If you have more than 25 posts on this forum. send me a private message with the hash of your password.  (How? See the FAQ below)

If you have less than 25 posts on this forum. send 0.001 BTC to 19SCQ8fWR4sChAPwbfNACsv1s6CNspF6Yh and then send me a private message with the hash of your password and the transaction ID of your BTC transaction.  (How? See the FAQ below)

More than 600 people joined the free giveaway: (Spreadsheet)

If you have more than 50 posts on this forum. send me a private message with the hash of your password.  (How? See the FAQ below)

If you have less than 50 posts on this forum. send 0.0015 BTC to 19SCQ8fWR4sChAPwbfNACsv1s6CNspF6Yh and then send me a private message with the hash of your password and the transaction ID of your BTC transaction.  (How? See the FAQ below)

Initial Public Offering of NFD

The distribution of this coin will be done in a fair and open way. All payments and transactions will be made public, so that everyone can check the distribution.

Total Coins: 5'000'000'000 NFD
Maximum coins perP.: 100'000'000 NFD (2%)
Start of IPO: Now
End of IPO:  May10th
Release of download links: May 11th
Launch of NFD: May 12th

Distribution
1: 40% (2'000'000'000 NFD) will be distributed in the free giveaway.
2: 30% (1'500'000'000 NFD) will be distributed among all investors of the "<0.1 BTC" category.
3: 20% (1'000'000'000 NFD) will be distributed among all investors of the "0.1<>1 BTC" category.
4: 10% (  500'000'000 NFD) will be distributed among all investors of the ">1 BTC" category.

I need the hash to send you the NFD at the launch. Please don't just send BTC, but send me the hash or attach it to the payment!

You can join all categories using BTC:

"Free Giveaway" – 19SCQ8fWR4sChAPwbfNACsv1s6CNspF6Yh https://blockchain.info/address/19SCQ8fWR4sChAPwbfNACsv1s6CNspF6Yh (To join the free giveaway, see the section above!)

"<0.1 BTC" – 1PZcNM5RxmkL6sKk2oHz8KwRPgGn6cwJGv https://blockchain.info/address/1PZcNM5RxmkL6sKk2oHz8KwRPgGn6cwJGv
To join this category you have to send a BTC amount below 0.1 BTC to the address and attach the hash of your password to the payment. (How? See the FAQ below)

"0.1<>1 BTC" – 18baaPUeZKKBXp72XEWQqAhXmBiNz9AmZh https://blockchain.info/address/18baaPUeZKKBXp72XEWQqAhXmBiNz9AmZh
To join this category you have to send a BTC amount between 0.1 BTC and 1 BTC to the address and attach the hash of your password to the payment. (How? See the FAQ below)

">1 BTC" – 1NM1vQFmtcttRqYqkFVHuUhunWRVgLqedB https://blockchain.info/address/1NM1vQFmtcttRqYqkFVHuUhunWRVgLqedB
To join this category you have to send a BTC amount over 1 BTC to the address and attach the hash of your password to the payment. (How? See the FAQ below)

You can join all categories except the free giveaway using NXT:

"<0.1 BTC" – NXT: 8855983961838503052 http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=8855983961838503052
To join this category you have to send a NXT amount worth below 0.1 BTC to the address and message me the transaction ID and the hash of your password. (How? See the FAQ below)

"0.1<>1 BTC" – NXT: 8855983961838503052 http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=8855983961838503052
To join this category you have to send a NXT amount worth between 0.1 BTC and 1 BTC to the address and message me the transaction ID and the hash of your password. (How? See the FAQ below)

">1 BTC" – NXT: 8855983961838503052 http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=8855983961838503052
To join this category you have to send a NXT amount worth more than 1 BTC to the address and message me the transaction ID and the hash of your password. (How? See the FAQ below)

FAQ:

Can I join more than one category?
Yes. You can join the free giveaway and all three other categories if you want, but the maximum of NFD you can receive is 100'000'000. So be careful not to invest more than you can receive.

I sent to little BTC to a category. Can I send another payment?
Yes and no. You can only enter the free giveaway once. The second category has a cap of 0.1 BTC per person, so don't send more than that! Same for the third category, don't send more than 1 BTC.

How do I get the hash of my password?
First you need to choose a safe password. A password with a length of 30 random characters is recommended.
Now you can use any SHA256 calculator you want. Here are some online hashcalculators:
http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator
http://hash.online-convert.com/sha256-generator

How do I attach the hash of my password to my payment?
1. Register a wallet on blockchain.info
2. Fund it/Import a wallet
3. Go to "Send Money"
4. "Send Custom"
5. You will see a field where you can enter the hash of the payment!

Help! I forgot to attach the hash of my password to the payment! What should I do?
You can message me with the transaction ID and the hash of your password. If there are any discrepances, you might need to sign a message with the address you sent the BTC. So save yourself some trouble and don't forget to attach the hash!

Where can I see how much was is invested in each category?
Just click the links to the addresses above!

How many NFD will I receive?
This depends on the amount of BTC invested in each category, so there is no way of knowing until the end of the IPO period.

Where can I check if my investment was received?
Check out this spreadsheet --> https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=josmj3c28ae23100d44d285bad0da6fcd08c9&mode=html

Does everone in the same category get the same amount of NFD?
In the free giveaway --> yes.

In the other categorys --> no.

The formula for the other categorys =
Amount of NFD of that category (10, 20, 30%)
/
Total BTC in that category
BTC invested by that person
=
NFD for that person. (Max 100'000'000 NFD)

Hint: Right now all have 100 M because there are less investors than there are NFD to be distributed. This will change soon, I guess.

Have any other questions?
Just send me a private message and I will happily try to answer it.

Happy Investing!

Sincerely,
your NFDcoin!

PS: I made this topic self-moderated to delete trolling posts.

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:32:00 AM

This is interesting! PM sent!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
cindykimmy

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:24:29 AM

PM sent,I like free coin! Cheesy Cheesy
zuqka

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:25:46 AM

Did you bother to contact wesleyh and get his blessing for the client?

nxt: NXT-2V7G-C8BY-KTYY-CAHNU * btc: 19UcQHepGvXb2fDcAMBJo1a3iduqBNXaGw * byte: XJBP46RQ7OZ6KKY4IXKL73VQBDKRIYJ4
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:13:20 PM

How the distribution will happen and how is the hash going to be used?

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
zhaohui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:29:59 PM

this is a hot coin  maybe ,support .post more!

GodfatherX

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:08:55 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 02:19:16 PM by GodfatherX

How the distribution will happen and how is the hash going to be used?

You can see the details of distribution on the OP. Hash is the entrypted hash of your password.
First you need to choose a safe password. A password with a length of 30 random characters is recommended.
And it will be used to create your account and devs will send your coins to your account if you order any.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:09:51 PM

Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

The way this works is that I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project you will have to send to that address. I will receive the coins and hold onto them until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from. This means only send from an address that you control i.e. satoshi client on your desktop. DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY FROM AN EXCHANGE, IF YOU DO THAN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BITCOINS. I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and it will be taken off the top when ever i release or refund those coins.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

1Dkh4oqMmXLavHV3Xms7bCDXnkaTMDnDB4

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting so you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:34:14 PM

Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

The way this works is that I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project you will have to send to that address. I will receive the coins and hold onto them until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from. This means only send from an address that you control i.e. satoshi client on your desktop. DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY FROM AN EXCHANGE, IF YOU DO THAN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BITCOINS. I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and it will be taken off the top when ever i release or refund those coins.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting so you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.

Thank you anon136!

PS: As I said before, you can use any escrow on bitcointalk, I just messaged anon, because he seems to be the most popular for IPOs!
zhaohui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:00:22 PM

Never got NXT ,today ,for NXN ,I have to learn something about NXT

Dassd

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:37:37 PM

Safety improvement. I like
shlswq

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:39:48 PM

just copy the nxt source code
be careful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: