Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow]  (Read 55466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:53:13 PM

DEV IS BACK AND WILL NOW ANSWER ALL 50 MESSAGES AND ALL POSTS!! (Will take some time!!)

Amazing work! Keep it up!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NFDcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:22:22 PM

UPDATE #5:
In about 1 week NFD will launch! I think that now is an excellent time to start the organising of the community. It is obviously upto the community to decide how you guys want this coin managed, but this would be the way I would propose it:

We need:

Temporary "dictator". (Tasks: Will setup the community vote to decide on the commitee, Decides the direction of this coin UNTIL the commitee is elected)
Social Media Group 2-6 persons (Tasks: Managing Twitter/Facebook/Website/Reddit/Bitcointalk ect)
Commitee 6-8 persons (Tasks: Electing a commitee speaker, deciding what happens with the "dead coins" from the investments, stiring the direction of this coin)

This are only suggestions, but you should act quickly! So nominate a "dictator" soon and then start nominating people for the committe. The best candidates will be people invested in this coin, so >0.1 BTC investment. Good luck Smiley
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:44:28 PM

DEV IS BACK AND WILL NOW ANSWER ALL 50 MESSAGES AND ALL POSTS!! (Will take some time!!)

Sorry to add to your awful burden Grin, but I sent you a PM.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:35:14 PM

Anyone have any good idea how much each NFD will be when it hits exchange?Is there any chance of it being worth 50-60 satoshi.

Let me take a stab at this:
NAS is currently traded at 5-6 Satoshis. The coinsupply is twice as big and the initial distribution was horrible and the community is very small. At its peak, it was traded for 25 satoshis. This leads to the following expectations
--> 10-12 Satoshis minimum. ~50 Satoshis small upper cap.

But in my opinion we can surpass the marketcap that NAS had, if we play our cards right!

Have a nice trip. Only one Dev in the team?

Yes!

That being said, there is no reason, that his has to stay the same! Until the launch I don't need any help, but if later the community wants to implement new features, I might need help and then a team of devs can move things much faster.

The IPO is complicated

It may not seem that way, but a lot of thought went into the distribution. I wanted to create a system, that doesn't reward big investors propotionally. If you invest litte, your ROI will always be higher, than if you invest much money.

That being said, I think that even if an investor will pay 5 BTC for his 100 M stack, he will have a very nice roi, because I think that a marketcap of >1000 BTC will be possible within the first weeks, when we hit a major exchange!

moyx

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:37:18 PM

I like NFC!
Support DEV!
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:39:17 PM

Hi Dev you need 50 posts to qualify for coins?

open82buy

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:39:57 PM

open82buy

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:40:46 PM

3.     Grin Grin Grin
open82buy

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:41:31 PM

4.      Wink
open82buy

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:51:01 PM

Every community needs a Joker.    Grin
JiePanXia

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:55:18 PM

Mr open82buy.what the hell....

anyway i finally get 50 posts.i can join NFD now.wow~~!

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:21:03 PM

That being said, I think that even if an investor will pay 5 BTC for his 100 M stack, he will have a very nice roi, because I think that a marketcap of >1000 BTC will be possible within the first weeks, when we hit a major exchange!

Speaking of a major exchange, how about DGEX? Graviton's already added NAS there; it shouldn't be that hard for him to add NFD.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:48:04 PM

UPDATE #5:
In about 1 week NFD will launch! I think that now is an excellent time to start the organising of the community. It is obviously upto the community to decide how you guys want this coin managed, but this would be the way I would propose it:

We need:

Temporary "dictator". (Tasks: Will setup the community vote to decide on the commitee, Decides the direction of this coin UNTIL the commitee is elected)
Social Media Group 2-6 persons (Tasks: Managing Twitter/Facebook/Website/Reddit/Bitcointalk ect)
Commitee 6-8 persons (Tasks: Electing a commitee speaker, deciding what happens with the "dead coins" from the investments, stiring the direction of this coin)

This are only suggestions, but you should act quickly! So nominate a "dictator" soon and then start nominating people for the committe. The best candidates will be people invested in this coin, so >0.1 BTC investment. Good luck Smiley
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:58:04 PM

UPDATE #5:

We need:

Well...how about me for dictator? I already look after the Community Coin and Sharecoin subreddits. And, as a recent PM to you revealed, I'm enough of a bobblefinger to be a safe dictator. Grin

NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:32:10 PM

UPDATE #5:

We need:

Well...how about me for dictator? I already look after the Community Coin and Sharecoin subreddits. And, as a recent PM to you revealed, I'm enough of a bobblefinger to be a safe dictator. Grin

This is a decision that must be made by the community, so lets wait and see what they have to say!
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:41:13 PM

Speaking of a major exchange, how about DGEX? Graviton's already added NAS there; it shouldn't be that hard for him to add NFD.

Yeah! I think that DGEX will be one of the "most favorable" exchanges to include NFD, at least, the early weeks.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:38:35 PM

UPDATE #5:

We need:

This is a decision that must be made by the community, so lets wait and see what they have to say!

So we get to vote on our dictator Smiley That's a fresh wind indeed.

My 1 cent: any left-over coins should be burned in a transparent fashion. It will legitimize you and the coin. Since you made a very good effort at distribution I don't think you'll have any problems raising funds for extra's afterwards.

burp...
NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:51:06 PM

UPDATE #5:

We need:

So we get to vote on our dictator Smiley That's a fresh wind indeed.

My 1 cent: any left-over coins should be burned in a transparent fashion. It will legitimize you and the coin. Since you made a very good effort at distribution I don't think you'll have any problems raising funds for extra's afterwards.

The community needs to decide that. One other way would be to just add the "dead investment coins" to the free giveaway.

I have no preference whatsoever Smiley
luchodge99

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:02:12 PM

pretty good stuff.but i cant reach the requirement in time.sad

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:11:32 PM

UPDATE #5:

We need:

Cheesy

Yeh, from what I've seen till now in comm and sharecoin, I consider Nextblg   a good candidate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: