Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow]  (Read 55466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 09:18:18 PM

UPDATE #5:
In about 1 week NFD will launch! I think that now is an excellent time to start the organising of the community. It is obviously upto the community to decide how you guys want this coin managed, but this would be the way I would propose it:

We need:

Temporary "dictator". (Tasks: Will setup the community vote to decide on the commitee, Decides the direction of this coin UNTIL the commitee is elected)
Social Media Group 2-6 persons (Tasks: Managing Twitter/Facebook/Website/Reddit/Bitcointalk ect)
Commitee 6-8 persons (Tasks: Electing a commitee speaker, deciding what happens with the "dead coins" from the investments, stiring the direction of this coin)

This are only suggestions, but you should act quickly! So nominate a "dictator" soon and then start nominating people for the committe. The best candidates will be people invested in this coin, so >0.1 BTC investment. Good luck Smiley

Well...how about me for dictator? I already look after the Community Coin and Sharecoin subreddits. And, as a recent PM to you revealed, I'm enough of a bobblefinger to be a safe dictator. Grin
Cheesy

This is a decision that must be made by the community, so lets wait and see what they have to say!

Yeh, from what I've seen till now in comm and sharecoin, I consider Nextblg   a good candidate

Thanks!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saras_wati2014

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:24:23 PM

should I pm the dev after investing in an ipo category?
saras_wati2014

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:25:00 PM

That being said, I think that even if an investor will pay 5 BTC for his 100 M stack, he will have a very nice roi, because I think that a marketcap of >1000 BTC will be possible within the first weeks, when we hit a major exchange!

Speaking of a major exchange, how about DGEX? Graviton's already added NAS there; it shouldn't be that hard for him to add NFD.

Yeah! I think that DGEX will be one of the "most favorable" exchanges to include NFD, at least, the early weeks.

DGEX is illiquid exchange. Poloniex is better option
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:27:33 PM

UPDATE #5:
In about 1 week NFD will launch! I think that now is an excellent time to start the organising of the community. It is obviously upto the community to decide how you guys want this coin managed, but this would be the way I would propose it:

We need:

Temporary "dictator". (Tasks: Will setup the community vote to decide on the commitee, Decides the direction of this coin UNTIL the commitee is elected)
Social Media Group 2-6 persons (Tasks: Managing Twitter/Facebook/Website/Reddit/Bitcointalk ect)
Commitee 6-8 persons (Tasks: Electing a commitee speaker, deciding what happens with the "dead coins" from the investments, stiring the direction of this coin)

This are only suggestions, but you should act quickly! So nominate a "dictator" soon and then start nominating people for the committe. The best candidates will be people invested in this coin, so >0.1 BTC investment. Good luck Smiley

Well...how about me for dictator? I already look after the Community Coin and Sharecoin subreddits. And, as a recent PM to you revealed, I'm enough of a bobblefinger to be a safe dictator. Grin

This is a decision that must be made by the community, so lets wait and see what they have to say!

So we get to vote on our dictator Smiley That's a fresh wind indeed.

My 1 cent: any left-over coins should be burned in a transparent fashion. It will legitimize you and the coin. Since you made a very good effort at distribution I don't think you'll have any problems raising funds for extra's afterwards.

The community needs to decide that. One other way would be to just add the "dead investment coins" to the free giveaway.

I have no preference whatsoever Smiley

Me neither, but I see that burning coins puts a huge 'OK' stamp on the forehead of the developer, where as shady 'giveaway' funds do not. I mean, I wouldn't have any problem with adding these coins to the giveaway but you would need to do this in a transparent manner with some sort of a deadline.

P.S. Poloniex yes. Busoni is a man I trust my money with, got hacked a dozen of times but always made good on the people involved.

burp...
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:44:50 PM

should I pm the dev after investing in an ipo category?

That would be a good idea. I did so myself.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

NFDcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:48:28 PM

Sent 0.05 BTC of the free giveaway to Seans Outpost. I hope it confirms now, the last time I sent, the f****ing satoshi made it not confirm....

https://blockchain.info/tx/a7d711a7e4cf7f0f205669a6141f7ade69a39ccb9307d1b8e86c3ce0c93f75e9
NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 12:08:37 AM

UPDATE #5:

We need:

So we get to vote on our dictator Smiley That's a fresh wind indeed.

My 1 cent: any left-over coins should be burned in a transparent fashion. It will legitimize you and the coin. Since you made a very good effort at distribution I don't think you'll have any problems raising funds for extra's afterwards.

The community needs to decide that. One other way would be to just add the "dead investment coins" to the free giveaway.

I have no preference whatsoever Smiley

Me neither, but I see that burning coins puts a huge 'OK' stamp on the forehead of the developer, where as shady 'giveaway' funds do not. I mean, I wouldn't have any problem with adding these coins to the giveaway but you would need to do this in a transparent manner with some sort of a deadline.

P.S. Poloniex yes. Busoni is a man I trust my money with, got hacked a dozen of times but always made good on the people involved.

When the commitee decides to keep the coins, then they would chose a treasurer and he would also choose a password for that account. I would then just add all the coins to his account and I'd never have access to that. That is pretty open!

I could also issue less coins if that is wanted. Then the supply would be like 4'700'000'000 NFD.

Poloniex is awesome, but they don't take coins so fast. But it is worth the hassle to try to get it added.
Tobo

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:08:55 AM

Use the leftover coins for bounties if there are any.
magalstrt55

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:10:56 AM

I want to join the NFD..
Later I will send BTC
NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 12:11:59 AM

Use the leftover coins for bounties if there are any.

That is why the community MUST decide on what to do next Wink
NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 12:14:46 AM

UPDATE #5:

We need:

#bump
saras_wati2014

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:29:36 AM

hi dev, did you contact any exchange for listing NFD?
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:31:43 AM

Sent 0.05 BTC of the free giveaway to Seans Outpost. I hope it confirms now, the last time I sent, the f****ing satoshi made it not confirm....

https://blockchain.info/tx/a7d711a7e4cf7f0f205669a6141f7ade69a39ccb9307d1b8e86c3ce0c93f75e9

I just matched your transaction and would like to call upon the crowd to double it:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/142687c294e45c02a596c6773d6f91f656eb67cc8c2c91968e03d23c2cff381a

YES CROWD, YOU CAN DO IT!

Congrats, you just established yourself as a nice guy. I sent 0.05 to the IPO address but for some reason I get a different hash from the one sent for the free giveaway. Still sent it though. Hope it wont get lost. (PM sent Smiley

burp...
NFDcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 12:34:50 AM

I just matched your transaction and would like to call upon the crowd to double it:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/142687c294e45c02a596c6773d6f91f656eb67cc8c2c91968e03d23c2cff381a

YES CROWD, YOU CAN DO IT!

Congrats, you just established yourself as a nice guy. I sent 0.05 to the IPO address but for some reason I get a different hash from the one sent for the free giveaway. Still sent it though. Hope it wont get lost. (PM sent Smiley

This is really nice of you! Seans outpost is currently helping people that had massive losses in a flooding!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=506328432822594

PS: Didn't get a PM!
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:33:13 AM

UPDATE #5:

We need:

Mr dictator (Nxtblg) you have my vote
if you need person in Commitee count me in

IOTA
raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:47:08 AM

For Dictator My vote goes to 'Nxtblg'.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
michaelsss

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:49:24 AM

if post wallet address in the main thread , your account will be ban and the thread will be locked. be caureful
raveldoni

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:08:39 AM

if post wallet address in the main thread , your account will be ban and the thread will be locked. be caureful

What are you talking about? There is no wallet to post address yet.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:18:31 AM

escrowguy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:22:17 AM

@vendefer

why?

just why?
because he is a scammer and he change the ipo address

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: