Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BlueCoin (ß) |DPoS MESH | Bluetooth Payments  (Read 191939 times)
BlueCoiner (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 01:02:37 AM

POOLS WE NEED YOU!

http://bluecoin.org  PROJECT FOR SALE: Telegram: @BlueCoiner https://t.me/BlueCoiner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:17:58 AM

What about bounty for promotions? I would like to do a blog post for it. Grin
We're working on that one.

We're actually looking for community managers who can help with giveaways and a wide variety fun things we have planned for this coin!

Stay tuned Smiley

are you putting the wallets in password zips before the launch?
Only our dev has seen the source code so far.

At 12:00 AM we drop the source code for the world to compile.

Everyone will have the same equal start time.

Not acceptable, there is a reason why other devs give the windows qt in a password zip file.

By the time everyone downloads, virus scans, conf file, bat file , mines

that allows devs and pals to instamine 100's of blocks.

Windows qt needs to be put in a password zip 20 mins before launch or it's instamined by the dev and pals.

You can't premine 3% and then instamine more 100's of blocks.

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:24:10 AM

Whitecoin have a premine of 0.7%, this is already a lot.
I am not sure how those copy and paste of whitecoin think
Yellow coin have a premine of 4.1% and this blue coin have premine of 3%.
Do you really think it can go with a premine of 3% or 4%?
I suspect both yellow coin and blue coin are created by the same person, trying to get a few btc by creating and dumping each premined coin.
Be careful when you buy these coins.

Expect tomorrow they can create purple coin, pink coin..... etc.

In the end, only one or two of these color coins will survive, i believe bc will be one, and apparently this bluecoin will not be.
Crypto is simple 1st successful non premine/IPO POS like BC brings new type copies premine :
-Dynamic,Blitz...
-Whitecoin
-Bluecoin
-Yellowcoin
more late you join more premine you need to eat some BTC cake at end.
There will be pump to dump premine allways and then some devs run away.
(premine is usually for hidden reason ^^)

Same is with Aur and copies and Doge copies.
Who now cares Maza or Cat ?...
I don't know about Blue future but they follow that pattern today.

lol I think I've just came accross purple coin 2 days ago  Grin

You never know which coin is gonna survive. I actually skipped blackcoin in the early days cos the logo was a disaster, and now look were it is  Sad
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:25:47 AM

We're actually looking for community managers who can help with giveaways and a wide variety fun things we have planned for this coin!

Stay tuned Smiley

I have a large number of followers on twitter and I'm currently helping another coin out as well. So just give me a shout (pm) if you need any help with the promotion.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:26:22 AM

Stay tuned Smiley

are you putting the wallets in password zips before the launch?
Only our dev has seen the source code so far.

At 12:00 AM we drop the source code for the world to compile.

Everyone will have the same equal start time.

Not acceptable, there is a reason why other devs give the windows qt in a password zip file.

By the time everyone downloads, virus scans, conf file, bat file , mines

that allows devs and pals to instamine 100's of blocks.

Windows qt needs to be put in a password zip 20 mins before launch or it's instamined by the dev and pals.

You can't premine 3% and then instamine more 100's of blocks.

^ this
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:36:02 AM

Stay tuned Smiley

Good count me in..We can blast this out of the water together.. We also will get you maybe some miners too and other marketing help I got contacts I also host giveaways and got big following on fb and twitter and subscribers to my blog and POLONIEX TROLLBOX FRIENDS.... Smiley
DssTech

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 01:53:10 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 02:18:32 AM by DssTech

CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

BlueCoin

We are accepting Registrations NOW

1% - PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

BLU.Crypto-Coinz.com

http://failsafesys.com/images/CryptCoinz_Pools.png

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

All Our Pool sites are located at our Local DataCenter

Every site is hosted on a Dedicated Server with 8 Cores, 16GB Ram & 10GB Connection to the internet with DDoS Protection.
DssTech

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:58:12 AM

I have Contacted AltCoinCalendar to ADD Coin to tonight's Deploy.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/388-BLU
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:03:26 AM

hmmm  seems the dev isn't going to put the wallet in a password zip file.

Wants to instamine 100's more blocks.

I think this coin looks quite scammy from the start...

Time to hit the scam alert button in the main section, this and yellow coin are taking premine back to old levels of insanity.

Yellow did at the least post the wallet in the password zip so didn't try to instamine as well as premine.

BlueCoiner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 03:21:17 AM

Time to hit the scam alert button in the main section, this and yellow coin are taking premine back to old levels of insanity.

Yellow did at the least post the wallet in the password zip so didn't try to instamine as well as premine.
We have absolutley no plans to do an instamine... We plan to launch the coin with the first block (premine) and nothing more.

At this point it's not clear if we will have a QT wallet for Windows or Mac although we're working hard to have that done at launch.

I'm curious, what will a password do? If the Blue Coin team wants to share the source before the launch time, what is a password going to do to prevent that? Does our dev time lock the passcode? Obviously if we launch the coin at midnight and there is hundreds of blocks mined we won't have much ground to stand on...

http://bluecoin.org  PROJECT FOR SALE: Telegram: @BlueCoiner https://t.me/BlueCoiner
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:32:24 AM

We have absolutley no plans to do an instamine... We plan to launch the coin with the first block (premine) and nothing more.

At this point it's not clear if we will have a QT wallet for Windows or Mac although we're working hard to have that done at launch.

I'm curious, what will a password do? If the Blue Coin team wants to share the source before the launch time, what is a password going to do to prevent that? Does our dev time lock the passcode? Obviously if we launch the coin at midnight and there is hundreds of blocks mined we won't have much ground to stand on...

1. don't even consider launching without a window qt - the coin will instantly fail. Postpone it until you do have one. You will get less hate by pushing release back by one day.

(TBH if you don't have your qt compiled now, i guess you will not have one on launch... this will probably kill the coin.)

2. Have you not studied other launches?  

a - 30 mins before launch upload the the windows qt in a password zip file.....so everyone can hold it locally.
b - exactly 2 mins before launch you release the source code
c - exactly on launch  you publish the password of the zip file so people can now use the windows qt.

dgbpool

Activity: 300
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:37:25 AM

i setup a nice pool for blu.
http://blu.dgbpool.com

add it please.

we will live soon

bağış : 0x31B00501fA5d235474aECB3B3d6395d5b0710931
BlueCoiner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:13:28 AM

1. don't even consider launching without a window qt - the coin will instantly fail. Postpone it until you do have one. You will get less hate by pushing release back by one day.

(TBH if you don't have your qt compiled now, i guess you will not have one on launch... this will probably kill the coin.)

a - 30 mins before launch upload the the windows qt in a password zip file.....so everyone can hold it locally.
c - exactly on launch  you publish the password of the zip file so people can now use the windows qt.

Fair enough we have postponed the launch till 2AM EDT in order to satisfy the requests to release the Windows and Mac wallets at the same time.  We will release the wallets 30 minutes before launch, and release the password at midnight.

Cryptocoinz will be our first pool.

BlueCoiner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:16:54 AM

New IRC channel, come join us on Freenode #BLUECOIN.

DssTech

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:32:16 AM

New IRC channel, come join us on Freenode #BLUECOIN.

Channel is already Regged I dont know if you guys did that. if not lets move it too ##bluecoin. I have users already int eh channel and our channel #cryptocoinz
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:34:39 AM

Fair enough we have postponed the launch till 2AM EDT in order to satisfy the requests to release the Windows and Mac wallets at the same time.  We will release the wallets 30 minutes before launch, and release the password at midnight.

Cryptocoinz will be our first pool.

sounds good that's the way to launch.... but do you mean release password at 2.00am?

zjz_lgd

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

zjz_lgd

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:38:00 AM

Red
Black
White
Yellow
now BLUE  Cheesy
who is the next?

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution, Share to moon! SbuXjdoiErjmAoGd3s4jcyEWiRifuorVv3
DssTech

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:39:46 AM

its going to take about 30 minutes to compile the wallets and if that has no issues. the Mac wallet will be a pain and we have to check it for viruses afterwards. So Deadline is coming close and my programmer needs to go to bed
DssTech

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:54:41 AM

Spoke to Dev. We are on Track. Just bare with us little more and We will make launch hopefully.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:01:43 AM

Here we go again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: