Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:16:38 AM

Did you read this on their website mate? I already know DMD is a coin that should easily be worth at least the same as DASH or LTC but is there any truth to that claim? Like did you read it from their website?
My bad it was 0.1 and its going around hack forums and tbn right now some vpn company supposed to be taking it
Hmmm that could be very good for DMD then I would think right?

whats the website btw? is it DMD website?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:18:02 AM

Did you read this on their website mate? I already know DMD is a coin that should easily be worth at least the same as DASH or LTC but is there any truth to that claim? Like did you read it from their website?
My bad it was 0.1 and its going around hack forums and tbn right now some vpn company supposed to be taking it
Well the trade went up 120btc in less then an hour and they bought up to 0.1 someone knows something we don't.
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:19:45 AM

Well the trade went up 120btc in less then an hour and they bought up to 0.1 someone knows something we don't.

unfortunately...i can only see Market Trade History up till 10:48:29AM. the 0.1 trade supposingly was at around 10:00:00AM?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:20:38 AM

unfortunately...i can only see Market Trade History up till 10:48:29AM. the 0.1 trade supposingly was at around 10:00:00AM?
Ya it happened not even an hour ago mate Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:24:13 AM

oh right....i can now see better from the charts after it just refreshed. so around 10:30:00AM, the 0.1 trade happened. i wonder how much DMD was bought for that price.

Btc4Proxies

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

I was very tempted to dump my 200 coins but now i'm wondering what going on. Has anyone talked to the devs about this?
No one just buying $26,000+ in altcoins in less then an hour for no reason.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:26:46 AM

WTF my bot almost crashed  Shocked

Nice profit in bittrex   Cheesy
Btc4Proxies

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:28:39 AM

Yeah everyone's just dumping the price now.
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:31:08 AM

i got to know the price when i did my Daily Routine Checks at coinmarketcap.

and i was like

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:31:31 AM

No not really people are being cautious on whether it's all just fake hype and don't want to get stuck buying the top but I honestly think DMD should at least be trading for 0.01 a coin right now easily! It's such a great coin with an amazing community and hard working team behind it! It definitely should be associated in the same class as coins like DASH and LTC price ranges for sure Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Btc4Proxies

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:33:40 AM

No not really people are being cautious on whether it's all just fake hype and don't want to get stuck buying the top but I honestly think DMD should at least be trading for 0.01 a coin right now easily! It's such a great coin with an amazing community and hard working team behind it! It definitely should be associated in the same class as coins like DASH and LTC price ranges for sure Smiley

W.e that vpn company is im so going to buy from them lol.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:35:28 AM

Whats up cryptsy withdrawal by the way? Since an hour withdrawal is pending.. i think they are sleeping lol  Huh
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:38:25 AM

i rmb DMD was at 17000 SAT for some time last year. if anyone sold at 0.1, that's roughly +58800%! x588.

CryptoVPN

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:40:03 AM

That would be us. we bought over 28,000 worth of coins since we do believe this coin will be very profitable.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:42:54 AM

Whats up cryptsy withdrawal by the way? Since an hour withdrawal is pending.. i think they are sleeping lol  Huh
Don't even get me started with the Cryptsy withdrawal right now mate lmao

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:45:46 AM

Nice profit in bittrex   Cheesy

+1 on the price that DMD should be at (0.01).

That would be us. we bought over 28,000 worth of coins since we do believe this coin will be very profitable.

ohhh.....so the very most 3 DMD got sold at 0.1. nice

CryptoVPN

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:49:04 AM

Yes we did, our company has been looking at the coin for a while now. So we be looking at taking the coin for our services.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:52:45 AM

Yes we did, our company has been looking at the coin for a while now. So we be looking at taking the coin for our services.
Well if all of that is true mate you picked the perfect time to buy up the lot of them because they have always in my eyes been one of the best Altcoins out there and definitely worth like I said at least 0.01 a coin EASY!! But I wouldn't argue if they ended up at over 0.1 a coin either Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CryptoVPN

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:56:49 AM

Well if all of that is true mate you picked the perfect time to buy up the lot of them because they have always in my eyes been one of the best Altcoins out there and definitely worth like I said at least 0.01 a coin EASY!! But I wouldn't argue if they ended up at over 0.1 a coin either Wink Cheers
Lol i can see that the community dumped the price down back to almost the original price.
But we do plan on purchasing more, coinbase dose have buying limits. x[
We will likely be going up to 0.1 again since these coins are much cheaper then most but should be worth more.
Keep up the good work guys.

yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:02:54 AM

Lol i can see that the community dumped the price down back to almost the original price.
But we do plan on purchasing more, coinbase dose have buying limits. x[
We will likely be going up to 0.1 again since these coins are much cheaper then most but should be worth more.
Keep up the good work guys.

+9000

may the low prices be forever in your favor then. just dont buy below 110 000 SAT...if you can. lol

Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: